Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 89  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:48 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Prime....what did I say??? :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

What lol?

This shit like the Florida recount man. Moe might have his shit relocked after the numbers dont add up the way he likes.

Locked. Unlocked. Locked :hearty-laugh:

:hearty-laugh: true true

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:00 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Burowz do you really have a history of using needles?? not clowning, honest question.

Are you out of your fucking mind??????????

I know you dont take no needles man, but its the prescription meds I wanna know about. You straight edge or what?

I don't take anything. Even in my heyday weightlifting days when I was benching twice my weight I wasn't taking any supplements. Hard work and a strong will. And time. No one ever outworked me in the gym.

I am Brother Burowz. A black soul with white pride.#MAGA2024

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:04 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Burowz do you really have a history of using needles?? not clowning, honest question.

I know you dont take no needles man, but its the prescription meds I wanna know about. You straight edge or what?

I don't take anything. Even in my heyday weightlifting days when I was benching twice my weight I wasn't taking any supplements. Hard work and a strong will. And time. No one ever outworked me in the gym.

Good Negus.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:05 am 

Cash on hand:

nope no purge. nope. nope nope.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:08 am 

Cash on hand:

i just found it odd that Moe kept going on with that, like he's done with my drinking plenty of times, he ain't shy about getting on dudes about personal shit and you seemed to get triggered, so i figured maybe i missed something along the way. :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:08 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Give me one good reason why we shouldn't purge the spaz's team?

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:10 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

i just found it odd that Moe kept going on with that, like he's done with my drinking plenty of times, he ain't shy about getting on dudes about personal shit and you seemed to get triggered, so i figured maybe i missed something along the way. :lol:

Or maybe you just dropped your brain in the toilet.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:11 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There is no way to do it fairly.

The end.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:13 am 

Cash on hand:

because its stupid. because we wouldn't have a legit system of distributing the players. because it could create unpredictable competitive imbalance. imagine we fighting for the last playoff spot and the difference maker is you got a player i feel shouldve went to me. like come on,.from no trades to having trades to now having an impromptu draft in the middle of the season?? thats way overkill and troof be told, possibly an unpopular opinion, Moes team should be fully intact with him running it anyway.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:16 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The end.

Sure there is. For instance, I vote that we give you either Swift or Jones because of your RB woes.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:18 am 

Cash on hand:

The end.

Sure there is. For instance, I vote that we give you either Swift or Jones because of your RB woes.

fuck his RB woes. his problem for drafting poorly. i deserve Aaron Jones because of my RB woes.

you see?? end of story.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:21 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The end.

fuck his RB woes. his problem for drafting poorly. i deserve Aaron Jones because of my RB woes.

you see?? end of story.

You a hater of your people. You disgust me.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:28 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

My team is stacked at RB tf r u guys talking about?

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:48 am 

Cash on hand:

My team is stacked at RB tf r u guys talking about?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:58 am 

Cash on hand:

The end.

you see?? end of story.

You a hater of your people. You disgust me.

:happy-dancing:

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:29 am 

Cash on hand:

Moe's team should be intact with him running it. Moe should be a decent person who doesnt talk out his ass. But he isnt.

Moe coulda fixed this way back in week 3. But he said he wasn't apologizing. I was clear with my demands and yes they are demands because fuck him, i dont need/have/owe that bitch anything.

Im trying to work with him cause I owe yall, the good people of BHO a fair and competitive league.

But uust how Gooddell and the NFL struck down on Gruden for running his mouth and everyone here understood. Its the same shit.

I couldn't go into any of my other leagues and go talking that shit that Moe talks, and demanding shit left and right. He just needs to be accountable. Period. We were close to unlocking yesterday. Shit we were close to getting points back too, but he wouldn't reword and kept talking shit. I took if off the table and he just gonna keep crying and asking for it or talking shit. So im sorry fellas. I wont bend. I dont need my team back, he does.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:36 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Moe should be done permanently. He said this is his last year playing so there it is. I don't think he should get shit back at this point. Fuck him.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:38 am 

Cash on hand:

As far as purging, i do believe there is a fair way, like I said, going from worst records on up. His best players given to the lesser teams on up. But its not like i want to do that. Shit I didn't want to lock his team. But I can't just let him ride for the shit he be saying.

Im not a hater and i dont have bias against him. I said I felt he had the best team. I felt he had the best draft. I been consistent with that. He can be in first place right now and be talking shit about me being trash or sorry or an amateur and that wouldn't be a problem. That's just FF trash talk nothing wrong with that.

But he went out his way, in both threads, trying to humiliate ya boy. Over FF. And has tried to excuse it every which way possible. And so he got me fucked up.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Going by record doesn't not at all guarantee a fair distribution of players, because a record is not an accurate indicator of talent level on a team. There are too many factors. Too many moving parts man. If your intend is to just make a chaotic league, I mean go for it. But otherwise I think you should just shut it down and either let him have the squad, or dont and freeze it.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

When I first went in to say something about Moe getting locked up, it wasn't about defying Ice or even defending Moe. I just didn't want a shit show. I understood where Ice was coming from but look at where we have ended up. I knew Moe wouldn't apologize and would continue talking shit because that is just what he does. So, I just wanted a quick resolution to it but maybe that was miscommunicated. At this point though, I do not think he should get any points back or wins back or anything. He's still running his mouth in week 7 so he should be done permanently. And we may as well purge his team because I believe we can work towards an equitable way of doing it. As far as I'm concerned, Moe is done with BHO FF. I would honestly rather just have less players as we move forward. I am good with eight players because I would rather have as few outsiders as possible.

So, next year could be:

Jermz
Prime
Anis
Ice
Burowz
Swordz
MadSkillz
OPEN to one other outsider

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:11 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

When I first went in to say something about Moe getting locked up, it wasn't about defying Ice or even defending Moe. I just didn't want a shit show. I understood where Ice was coming from but look at where we have ended up. I knew Moe wouldn't apologize and would continue talking shit because that is just what he does. So, I just wanted a quick resolution to it but maybe that was miscommunicated. At this point though, I do not think he should get any points back or wins back or anything. He's still running his mouth in week 7 so he should be done permanently. And we may as well purge his team because I believe we can work towards an equitable way of doing it. As far as I'm concerned, Moe is done with BHO FF. I would honestly rather just have less players as we move forward. I am good with eight players because I would rather have as few outsiders as possible.

So, next year could be:

Jermz
Prime
Anis
Ice
Burowz
Swordz
MadSkillz

Ya I wish the whole thing didnt go down man. Even when you went off on me, I was legit sleeping in bed, so you was like "Jermz how could you fuckin be on board with this, this aint fair" and shitting on me lol I wasn't, I was simply asleep and didnt know a single fuck of what was going on :hearty-laugh: I didnt want trades turned back on at any point, I wanted shit left as is because I knew everything would go to shit too.

As for next year I'd like my brother and Cousin included, where they go I go. They perform at the top every year. I dont want my other cousin (ball hard) or nephew or any others. Just me and my 2.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Going by record doesn't not at all guarantee a fair distribution of players, because a record is not an accurate indicator of talent level on a team. There are too many factors. Too many moving parts man. If your intend is to just make a chaotic league, I mean go for it. But otherwise I think you should just shut it down and either let him have the squad, or dont and freeze it.

We could have Ice do a raffle. Ice can write the names of the players on pieces of paper and put them in a bowl and then pick from worst team first. Or, Ice could write the names of all of the members of the league on pieces of paper and the first person he draws gets first choice of who they want. There's lots of ways we can do it and of course we can always trade these players.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:22 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

We could have Ice do a raffle. Ice can write the names of the players on pieces of paper and put them in a bowl and then pick from worst team first. Or, Ice could write the names of all of the members of the league on pieces of paper and the first person he draws gets first choice of who they want. There's lots of ways we can do it and of course we can always trade these players.

The only fair way would be at random, which still isn't fair, because the disparity between the talent of the players on the team would be far too wide to be called a fair thing. Random order in drafts work because the disparity in a given round is pretty much close across the board, and the wrap around aspect where the person with the last pick gets to pick first in the 2nd round evens it out. There is no such equalizer in raffling off Moes team. It will just create a complete luck of the draw opportunity for one person to get disgustingly better, the 2nd 3 or 4 very much better, and the rest get nearly fuck all.

And the other unseen consequence yall arent acknowledging is that it might just push managers to throw in the towel on this league.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So, next year could be:

Jermz
Prime
Anis
Ice
Burowz
Swordz
MadSkillz

Ya I wish the whole thing didnt go down man. Even when you went off on me, I was legit sleeping in bed, so you was like "Jermz how could you fuckin be on board with this, this aint fair" and shitting on me lol I wasn't, I was simply asleep and didnt know a single fuck of what was going on :hearty-laugh: I didnt want trades turned back on at any point, I wanted shit left as is because I knew everything would go to shit too.

As for next year I'd like my brother and Cousin included, where they go I go. They perform at the top every year. I dont want my other cousin (ball hard) or nephew or any others. Just me and my 2.

I'm tired of your family. I want an eight team power league where we have two QB's, two defenses, and a bunch of flex spots and lots of points. I mean, if you want to continue with the NFL league then by all means do that, but, with next year's Yahoo league, I genuinely want less people. I actually will not play next year if you guys try and drag Moe back.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:24 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So, next year could be:

Jermz
Prime
Anis
Ice
Burowz
Swordz
MadSkillz

I'm tired of your family. I want an eight team power league where we have two QB's, two defenses, and a bunch of flex spots and lots of points. I mean, if you want to continue with the NFL league then by all means do that, but, with next year's Yahoo league, I genuinely want less people. I actually will not play next year if you guys try and drag Moe back.

I aint in any league unless my brother and cousin are in it. They go where I go. I dont give a fuck if you tired of my family or not.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 89  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion