Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2018 3:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Good on the Jets though for coming out and saying that they would not fine anyone of their players. But that statement needs to be followed up with he they voted yes to the rule in the 1st place.

naw no prop cuz they said all the owners raised they hands voting for the mandate and fine... So he voted for it but gonna pay they fine? How sway?

dont talk shit about the Jets bruh.

Its the same point I brought up earlier. IF there was an actual vote, why would he vote yes, if he was going to then come out and say he would pay the fines? Why not vote no, knowing it would pass, then come out and say he would pay the fines? Again, that's IF an actual vote took place, which seems to be in question.

yup. they trying to play both sides. They all raised hands cuz they cowards who didn't wanna stand behind their yes vote and can hide behind annonamous ness.

Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2018 3:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
first off we dont even know if there was a vote. :lol:

Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2018 3:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

first off we dont even know if there was a vote. :lol:

ESPN shole put a article out talking bout all the owners raised they hands.

Post Posted: Wed May 30, 2018 11:34 am 

Cash on hand:

Jet players, the black players, love and adore Christopher Johnson and are constantly raving and applauding the guy for being pro player in this situation. Maybe 1 or 2 other owners are getting that respect from their black players in this volatile situation. Jets can kneel all they want with Johnson having their back and protecting their wallets. thats all that matters.

Post Posted: Wed May 30, 2018 12:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

he better have they back hell he voted for it 2

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:21 am 

Cash on hand:

Trump cancels the Eagles visit after he found out only 6 people were coming. :hearty-laugh:

i gotta say though. im disappointed that Philly aint decline all together in the first place. they've had some of the more outspoken guys in the nfl on this issue. wouldve liked to see more unity from them instead of some saying yea we still going, especially the HC.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:23 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Trump cancels the Eagles visit after he found out only 6 people were coming. :hearty-laugh:

i gotta say though. im disappointed that Philly aint decline all together in the first place. they've had some of the more outspoken guys in the nfl on this issue. wouldve liked to see more unity from them instead of some saying yea we still going, especially the HC.

There are 53 guys in that locker room, you can't get them all to agree on something like this. Statistically, there have to be Trump supporters in that room. In every locker room in the NFL.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:33 am 

Cash on hand:

There are 53 guys in that locker room, you can't get them all to agree on something like this. Statistically, there have to be Trump supporters in that room. In every locker room in the NFL.

yea i get that. but Trump literally has tried to put the NFL out of business before. he's still trying to ruin their money. you can agree with his politics, but id be damned if im taking a photo op with a man trying to ruin my money and my league.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:57 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

yea i get that. but Trump literally has tried to put the NFL out of business before. he's still trying to ruin their money. you can agree with his politics, but id be damned if im taking a photo op with a man trying to ruin my money and my league.

But some of those guys will argue he's not trying to ruin their league. Some of those guys might still feel like its an honor to go to the whitehouse and meet the president. I think its a minority of the 53 to be sure, but its there.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:04 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Well we all knew it would be something like this. Is what it is. Will the NHL force the Caps to go? Will they want to?

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:09 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I think the NFL players should run a train on Melania.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:37 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Eagles players now upset that the news when reporting this story is showing them taking a knee. Turns out no eagles player took a knee during the anthem this past year, and all pictures are of players in pre-game prayer.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:41 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Eagles players now upset that the news when reporting this story is showing them taking a knee. Turns out no eagles player took a knee during the anthem this past year, and all pictures are of players in pre-game prayer.

Lol. See how the media do? Whatever though if it was the pats Id say heavy is the head. Well heavy it is.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:44 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lol. See how the media do? Whatever though if it was the pats Id say heavy is the head. Well heavy it is.

:lol:

It's lonely at the top Jermzhi.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:49 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Trump though, absolutely zero presidential finesse. Dude could extend the invite to those that want to attend, and have his staff write letters written up to all who dont attend, sign em, and send them back with the guys who show. Then go on twitter and say he regrets not meeting said players. Just keep it cordial.

Instead he out with gas and matches, and a fan...to fan the flames.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Trump though, absolutely zero presidential finesse. Dude could extend the invite to those that want to attend, and have his staff write letters written up to all who dont attend, sign em, and send them back with the guys who show. Then go on twitter and say he regrets not meeting said players. Just keep it cordial.

That's the only mode he has. it go em elected, but yeah, that's the only club in his bag so to speak.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:12 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That's the only mode he has. it go em elected, but yeah, that's the only club in his bag so to speak.

Aint that the truth. One trick pony. Two front feet in the air and Breh Breh. The 3 wood. He on the fuckin Green 5 yds from the hole Alright Milania, pass me my 3 wood.

It's really a shame and a mockery that liberals and democrats still dont know how to go after, opting to chase all this russia garbage and fuck around with him on twitter.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Aint that the truth. One trick pony. Two front feet in the air and Breh Breh. The 3 wood. He on the fuckin Green 5 yds from the hole Alright Milania, pass me my 3 wood.

It's really a shame and a mockery that liberals and democrats still dont know how to go after, opting to chase all this russia garbage and fuck around with him on twitter.

Aye. And shit like rumors of Bernie going to run for president again. NO, you fucking fools. That's not whats going to get him beat. Trumps base is too strong to fuck around with an old ass Bernie. What you gotta go is mobilize the youth in this country, like Obama did his 1st time around. And Bernie ain't gonna get that done.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:25 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The day Bernie told all of his supporters to rep Hillary, he identified to me that hes nothing more than a fucking tool. A garden tool. Used to til soil. Other references would be found in high heels on the street corner. Looking to engage in 'commerce'. Fuck Bernie.

Board index » General Sports Discussion