Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 700 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next
 Post subject: Re: UFC - MMA Thread
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:47 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
And boxing doesnt have as many. What was Floyd "cleaning up" then?? The fight game overall is dirty. Dont be trolling. :smiley-wagging-his-finger-saying-no-emoticon:

list as many notables as I did. Bullshit What aboutery on your part. Juice head monkeys!

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

Respect Buddha and the gods without counting on their help.
-Miyamoto Musashi

Tests
Austin: Spence-Thurman
Ice: Charlo-Canelo

Post Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
And boxing doesnt have as many. What was Floyd "cleaning up" then?? The fight game overall is dirty. Dont be trolling. :smiley-wagging-his-finger-saying-no-emoticon:

list as many notables as I did. Bullshit What aboutery on your part. Juice head monkeys!

You HONESTLY think I cant?? Come on man. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:28 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Fuckin Jones man. How many more shots is Dana gonna give this fuck?

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:03 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That motherfucker Jones should be bagging groceries for the rest of his life. Serial loser! How do you accidently take PEDs....again??? How much shit do these guys need to take?? You cant just fuck with meat, veggies and distilled water?? I'm tired of all this supplement bullshit! You need supplements when you need to crash train. Keep your ass in shape all around you wont need any fucking supplements, and then no tainted shit will get in your diet. Just dont take any foreign shit, its not rocket science.

Fuckin cheater!

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Tests

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:57 am 

Cash on hand:

Its always by accident. Fuck him.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:01 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Exactly, stop taking shit, matter of fact, take all the shit you like....but we wont be seeing you in the ring. Bitch!

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Tests

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: GeorgiaGeorgia
If you test positive for steroids, there should be a clause that you forfeit your whole fucking paycheck.

Fuck Jon Jones. I feel bad for Cormier.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Dana says he was going to attempt to make Jones-Miocic for 218. Sounds feasible since neither had obvious challengers in their division.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:02 am 

Cash on hand:

MMA is FOOKED :lol: Their greatest fighter ever is a dam fraud. And many more of their legends as well :kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch: Cormy is undefeated. Give him his belt back.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So lets ask the question. On a scale from 1-10....how much did the roids help Jones beat Cormier this time around?

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

My theory is always that if someone chooses to juice, then it is a significant help. The penalties and repercussions are deep, so the effects must be worth it, meaning the effects are great. DC set a hell of a pace and landed some bombs the first couple rds. Maybe the juice allowed Jones to withstand it, recover, and eventually win by KO.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Definitely a significant help. I personally think the gains are possible without them, but require more work. So I'm not willing to say without a doubt that Jones couldnt have done it without the PED use. I think the juice helped get his ass in shape with reduced effort. Which all adds to the product in the ring. He's just a lazy fuck, straight and simple.

But none of that to excuse its use. He's still the goat in terms of talent, but he cant be the true goat. And his ass should be barred given the history. Let him come back when he's 40. Fuck him. No excuses, fuck the B sample. If you've been caught before, the solution, next time, dont take ANYTHING. Meat, veggies, water, and some carbs for extra energy and work through the pain. If you cant, take a break til your body can go hard again. To me, it's a fucking myth that athletes need to pump themselves full of all these fucking "supplements". The human body is incredibly resilient running off of the shit its intended to run on. Fuck the extras, fuck short cuts.

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Tests

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So, my understand (and its a very rudimentary understand, so if someone claims to have more knowledge than me, I will accept it) roids don't make you stronger, faster, etc. It does allow you to train harder, more often, etc, so you are able to get stronger, etc. Maybe it's semantics, but to me JJ still has to put the work in, right? Roids are not going to help him take a shot from DC and come back from it.

I have always been on the side of "everyones doing it anyways, might was well make it legal" page.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So, my understand (and its a very rudimentary understand, so if someone claims to have more knowledge than me, I will accept it) roids don't make you stronger, faster, etc. It does allow you to train harder, more often, etc, so you are able to get stronger, etc. Maybe it's semantics, but to me JJ still has to put the work in, right? Roids are not going to help him take a shot from DC and come back from it.

I have always been on the side of "everyones doing it anyways, might was well make it legal" page.

Yeah he still has to train hard, it just allows him to get to to his peak with less work, essentially its a short cut. If athlete A needs 200 hrs to get to his peak, roids will allow him to do it in 150 taking into account the gains and the lowered recovery time. Thats my understanding.

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Tests

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:39 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So I always say fuck the PEDs, because the pain that you have to deal with is an intricate part of the training process. Your ability to get up and train through the pain is a mental thing. No wonder we get so many mentally weak motherfuckers in the sport now...because all these drugs are making it easier for them.

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Tests

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah he still has to train hard, it just allows him to get to to his peak with less work, essentially its a short cut. If athlete A needs 200 hrs to get to his peak, roids will allow him to do it in 150 taking into account the gains and the lowered recovery time. Thats my understanding.

See, I still think it takes him the 200 hrs, he can just get to the 200 with less rest time. He still needs to put in the same work. hey, its against the rules, and rules are rules, but personally I say let those who want to do it, do it.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Im sorry E but that position is just dumb. If you going let people use PEDs, there will still be some who choose not too, thus they are automatically at a huge disadvantage. Or those who would normally do the right thing by not using are now forced to use in order to stay at a level playing field. Why build a sport around the idea of guys being FORCED to use PEDs or otherwise be at a disadvantage??

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:10 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Im sorry E but that position is just dumb. If you going let people use PEDs, there will still be some who choose not too, thus they are automatically at a huge disadvantage. Or those who would normally do the right thing by not using are now forced to use in order to stay at a level playing field. Why build a sport around the idea of guys being FORCED to use PEDs or otherwise be at a disadvantage??

Completely agree. In fact someone else used to be here or elsewhere and I fought with them regularly about it. Might have been CLB.

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Tests

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If someone doesn't take protein, or creatine, or supplement X that is allowed by the NFL, they are at a disadvantage. What's the difference?

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:31 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If someone doesn't take protein, or creatine, or supplement X that is allowed by the NFL, they are at a disadvantage. What's the difference?

Well we arent talking about legal supplements. If you dont chose to use whats legals, thats your business and you cant complain about those who do.

If you then say, everything is allowed, the people who want to keep clean, cant compete without being dirty, you're essentially forcing them to be dirty or give up playing. That's not at all fair, sportsmanlike, or safe for that matter...which are the leading principles where spot is concerned. You can't create an even playing field by removing all of the rules.

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Tests

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well we arent talking about legal supplements. If you dont chose to use whats legals, thats your business and you cant complain about those who do.

If you then say, everything is allowed, the people who want to keep clean, cant compete without being dirty, you're essentially forcing them to be dirty or give up playing. That's not at all fair, sportsmanlike, or safe for that matter...which are the leading principles where spot is concerned. You can't create an even playing field by removing all of the rules.

But if its allowed...then its not a clean or dirty thing...that's my point.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

No, it's just unsafe, unsportsmanlike, and not fair, as such defeats the purpose of sport.

ANd if we are going to eliminate that, where does it end? Why stop there? Let em kick each other in the face while they are down. Let em aim for the nuts. :lol:

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Tests

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

You're basically reducing it to a contest of who has the best supplier.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

No, it's just unsafe, unsportsmanlike, and not fair, as such defeats the purpose of sport.

ANd if we are going to eliminate that, where does it end? Why stop there? Let em kick each other in the face while they are down. Let em aim for the nuts. :lol:

Thats some funny shit. Hey, take all the PEDs you want, but watch it with kicking a downed opponent, we trying to keep things safe around here. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:46 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Thats some funny shit. Hey, take all the PEDs you want, but watch it with kicking a downed opponent, we trying to keep things safe around here. :lol:

:hearty-laugh:

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Tests

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 700 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion