Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 721 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 29  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
dont forget your picks for the week, the other 5 of you. 7-8 week 1. :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:32 am 

Cash on hand:

based on comments from both Carr and Gruden, Amari Coopers struggles are pretty much Carrs fault. so hopefully for Lesters sake Derek Carr can stop playing like a pansy and let it fly to his best WR.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:39 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

[quote="[url=http://boxinghideout.com/viewtopic.php?p=67447#p67447]

what prowess?? you havent done shit in this BHO league. probably cause you fall in love with bums like Kenyan Drake.

Actually, I've won a BHO league twice, and came in 2nd place once. I just haven't done well the past three years, which, is unlike me, but, it is what it is. I already posted my FF history and I am platinum level bitch. I win other leagues that I have been in where we have up to as many as 20 people.

Keep talking shit about Drake and Nick Saban will bitch slap you.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:14 am 

Cash on hand:

Basically you dont do shit whenever I play. hmmmm. i wonder why??

Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:39 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And when have you played besides last year?

Nigga, you have like one league in your Yahoo profile.

I wonder why that is?

Probably because any other teams you managed in a different Yahoo account were hot fucking garbage.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:50 am 

Cash on hand:

I wonder why that is?

Probably because any other teams you managed in a different Yahoo account were hot fucking garbage.

i believe this is my 5th year playing. ive only ever played FF with BHO. ive made the playoffs 3 out of 4 seasons. truth be told im not a huge FF fan but i love the competition and trash talking and bragging rights with all of you fags. But like i said, i have a great memory and you've been an afterthought every year i play, while im near the top most of the time.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I wonder why that is?

i believe this is my 5th year playing. ive only ever played FF with BHO. ive made the playoffs 3 out of 4 seasons. truth be told im not a huge FF fan but i love the competition and trash talking and bragging rights with all of you fags. But like i said, i have a great memory and you've been an afterthought every year i play, while im near the top most of the time.

So where are your other teams at then? Why are you using a different Yahoo account?

Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Because ive had like 15 different emails over the years for various reasons and have forgotten my log in info on all of them. it does suck i cant have FF history all totaled together but its pretty much how i described.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Because ive had like 15 different emails over the years for various reasons and have forgotten my log in info on all of them. it does suck i cant have FF history all totaled together but its pretty much how i described.

Or, maybe you really are a pedo and need all of those alt e-mails. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

*various reasons*

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

*various reasons*

:hearty-laugh:

You're probably a member of the IRA you Irish pig.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Penny is gonna be eating in October....Same like jeryon Johnson and michel! I'll be fine...McCoy won't be suspended and dudes have no proof of anything so he'll play all yr! But if anyone is interested in him I'm gonna propose some trades

I'm cool my bench is strong.... Marshall, enunwa, Beasley,I have some serious guys who's gonna get me thru the dog days of injuries and bye weeks! Tough First week for my RBS,but I expect them all to bounce back strong...

And my wrs have great potential...Beasley and Gallup gonna get all the targets in Dallas! Sheppard and Gordon will eat enough for me and enunwa is a PPR monster

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:18 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Goddamn...A.J. Green tearing it up!!

Good job Jermz.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:18 am 

Cash on hand:

Papa’s players are shopping Crowell. He puts his fist up during the anthem and we cant have that right now. Throwing out a few offers

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:58 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Goddamn...A.J. Green tearing it up!!

Good job Jermz.

I need all I can get. It was a pretty pedestrian 3 TD game though. But I have potentially 2 of the best 4 or 5 receivers in the league, maybe 3 of the top 10, without having holes at RB for now, I like my chances against anyone.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Papa’s players are shopping Crowell. He puts his fist up during the anthem and we cant have that right now. Throwing out a few offers

This is really hard for me, just so you know.

Part of me wants to offer a counter with Edelman instead of Westbrook, but, I know that you probably want Edelman when he comes back. See, I could get along with either doing the trade or not because I still have Drake and Jones, so, it really doesn't make that much of a difference to me except the possibility that the Steelers will continue to give Conner the ball that many times a game and Crowell may not see even close to that many touches--anyone's guess really.

I do really like how the Jets looked the other night though, and Darnold is legit. They supposedly have a bad offensive line but they looked pretty good to me. The other positive is that the Jets will be a run-first team, which means that Crowell is definitely going to get his touches and he looks really explosive.

You are of course taking a huge risk because Bell could come back--even if he comes back week 10 or whatever that would pretty much make Conner irrelevant for the most part (presumably).

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

First blockbuster trade of the season y'all.

Ice gives up Crowell and Westbrook in exchange for James Conner.

I'm happy about the deal. I didn't think I'd end up dealing Conner but I really like Westbrook and Crowell just needs more touches. I like the upside for both of us.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:56 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Crowell aint playing the Lions every week, and your love affair for DeDe rivals my past one with Brandon Marshall. Im not sure that I would have let go of Connor for them but you come out like gang busters if Leveon comes back. He guaranteed not coming back tho if Connor keeps running well. I dunno B, I think this move was a bit too soon. But we'll see soon enough. So are you starting DD this week?

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Crowell aint playing the Lions every week, and your love affair for DeDe rivals my past one with Brandon Marshall. Im not sure that I would have let go of Connor for them but you come out like gang busters if Leveon comes back. He guaranteed not coming back tho if Connor keeps running well. I dunno B, I think this move was a bit too soon. But we'll see soon enough. So are you starting DD this week?

No, Dede is a bench player for me. Hill, Golladay, and Fuller will be my main WR's for the season for the most part, unless Cobb can stay healthy and stay consistent. I just like the other three's potential for TD's every week.

The Lions don't have a bad D, and the Jets look like a completely different team under Darnold. And I like Crowell's talent anyways. He just played for the fucking Browns. There are no guarantees with Conner and I felt like it was worth the risk. Maybe I don't make the trade if I don't have as good of a bench, but, I'm really not worried about it.

My team is stacked with good players. If Gesicki can get rolling with Tannehill, I'll be on cloud 9.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm happy about the deal. I didn't think I'd end up dealing Conner but I really like Westbrook and Crowell just needs more touches. I like the upside for both of us.

to early to declare a winner as all these players are completely unpredictable at this point. Some reports have Bell returning at the end of the month, or by week 10, so who knows. And Jet RBs and the offense as a whole is very unpredictable. Neither rb will sniff 20 carries in a game. Crowell is the best bet for goal line carries though. how often the Jets get to the goal line, again, unpredictable with a rookie qb. good luck.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermz just push it so i can have Conner for Sunday, dont know how long ill have him lol. I threw around many a deal this morning, alot of them lucrative for both sides. It is very risky for me, but it comes down to trust. I simply dont trust non-pass catching RBs in a PPR, maybe trust is not the word, i dont like them, Crowell is not a pass catcher but can become one. Dede i think can take over in Jax, he is very talented, but i dont trust bortles. All in all i will probably regret this trade in the long run most trades i do with burrowz dont pay off anyway lol like last years one everybody made a big deal about.

Im kinda banking on Leveon and his agent staying true to their word and even if/when they do come back Conner will have a role and leveon not trying to overwork himself anyway

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

to early to declare a winner as all these players are completely unpredictable at this point. Some reports have Bell returning at the end of the month, or by week 10, so who knows. And Jet RBs and the offense as a whole is very unpredictable. Neither rb will sniff 20 carries in a game. Crowell is the best bet for goal line carries though. how often the Jets get to the goal line, again, unpredictable with a rookie qb. good luck.

Did you see that trade I offered you?

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

yes

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

I would start DeDe this week, by the way. Limping fournette, against the Pats, you dont think they gon have to throw it? Maybe alot, i think Dede eats this week

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

yes

Truthfully, what did you think

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 721 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 29  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion