Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post subject: Where do you stand?
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:02 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
As there is a growing civil war in yalls country...and everyone is all over this stand for the anthem shit, where do you stand on it?

Imma lay out my stall. Fuck Anthems, fuck flags, fuck borders. I dont believe in nationalism. Yall never gonna see me waving a canadian flag. I rep the black green and the gold because thats the symbol of my bloodline, where we hail, and where i hope to one day return. But I dont link arms with the country itself, or the country itself. Patriotism is a bullshit concept to me. Nothing has caused more strife in human history than nationalism.

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

Respect Buddha and the gods without counting on their help.
-Miyamoto Musashi

Post subject: Re: Where do you stand?
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:08 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I stand for the anthem. For me its about military, about people I cared about no longer being here while defending the country, so I stand. I don't get mad at people who don't, because I know those same people I am honoring by standing died defending their right to sit or kneel.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:21 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's coarse. But I dont give a fuck about the military. Im not praising the war machine, any war machine. Respect to those who do, but I aint doin it.

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Post Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:24 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Nothing more annoying than fake patriotism. None of these fucks care about the flag, they're just using it as an excuse to do what they really wanna do, which is hate black people.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:26 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Nothing more annoying than fake patriotism. None of these fucks care about the flag, they're just using it as an excuse to do what they really wanna do, which is hate black people.

And this is essentially what I'm getting at. Hate anyone different, hate anyone that feel like hating. And wrapping themselves in the flag and the anthem as a shield.

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Post Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:48 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I've never felt good about the "you gotta stand for the anthem because of the troops" angle. It always felt like some Joseph Heller Catch 22 shit. Forcing people to be patriotic, and then gaining the justification to ostracize, segregate, and marginalize them if they dont submit to it. Not to say that anyone who stands for those reasons is putting the idea out there for that reason, but far and wide, to me the ideal exist for that reason first and foremost, not for the troops.

And most important of all, you get everyone in america to support your war throughout the world.

America has been here before with vietnam. Only this time its more internal than external.

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Post Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So because I choose to stand I hate black people?

Post Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I don't have any feeling for the flag one way or the other. It's cloth. Who gives a shit?

As for the military, fuck the military. I'm not anti-soldier, moreso the overall mechanism that is American militarism, which kills more innocent people than every terrorist organization combined, all in the name of financial profit. The soldiers buy into American altruism. They mean so well. Then they're used as mercs, basically, for war profiteers. Fuck the NFL for being a propaganda for those war criminals for all these years too, which in turn is why people are getting their panties in a bunch now. You promote the lie of American Military Exceptionalism for decades, and a lot of your audience is going to be perturbed when NFL employees don't buy into it. A question not asked nearly enough, why are there even anthems before sporting events? Imagine going to a play, or a movie, and you'd have to stand for a goddamned anthem first. Everybody would be like, "What the fuck is this about? I'm trying to watch the new Paul Thomas Anderson movie, and there's a goddamn pep rally for the country beforehand." Why are sports different?

Also fuck the straw man of "These athletes are millionaires. What do they have to complain about?" It's not about them, dumb fucks. That argument says more about the person making it, than the athlete, like they couldn't possibly imagine making a small fortune and having empathy for those can't/won't/never could.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:36 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Thats the thread killer right there. Its exactly how I feel word for fucking word.

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Post Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:59 am 

Cash on hand:

"Our country is an embarrassment to the world."

Well said Pops. Well said.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:04 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This does play into trumps hands though. Rally's his fan base. Heard lots of boos at the pats game at the end of the anthem, which is dumb.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:35 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It does in the sense that it ralies his base, and puts his enemies on the other side. It was a perfect way to polarize things.

For me, in 2017, and information is everywhere. Ignorance is a choice. So anyone boo'ing at this point, those arent the people conflicted and torn on the fence, those are the aint give a fuck racists. Straight and simple. The ones Austin spoke of, who dont give a fuck about the flag, but just want another stick to swing at non whites.

All of this though, this is essentially why I wanted Trump to win the presidency, because Trump was the only one that could unify large segments of America against the establishment and the president at the same time. He was going to carry through radical positive policies and proved people wrong. Or do exactly what he's doing now, and create the anger needed to bring about real change.

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Post Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:37 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It does in the sense that it ralies his base, and puts his enemies on the other side. It was a perfect way to polarize things.

For me, in 2017, and information is everywhere. Ignorance is a choice. So anyone boo'ing at this point, those arent the people conflicted and torn on the fence, those are the aint give a fuck racists. Straight and simple. The ones Austin spoke of, who dont give a fuck about the flag, but just want another stick to swing at non whites.

All of this though, this is essentially why I wanted Trump to win the presidency, because Trump was the only one that could unify large segments of America against the establishment and the president at the same time. He was going to carry through radical positive policies and proved people wrong. Or do exactly what he's doing now, and create the anger needed to bring about real change.

Real change? Fool is almost a lock to get re-elected.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:28 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Real change? Fool is almost a lock to get re-elected.

I didnt say anything about the fool being he one to make the change. I'm talking about the critical mass that is needed to be present before change happens. That critical mass doesnt happen with Hillary in office, because those on the other side wont stand up and be angry, and Hillary is also not so stupid as to make the kind of comments and moves that trump makes. So that anger and critical mass is never generated. But its being generated now, and it's not going to go away. And whoever comes in after him, even if he gets relected, whoever comes after is going to have to deal with this anger and critical mass. Maybe thats by bringing real change, maybe its by flooding the streets with police. But either way, change doesnt come without the anger and the mass. That spark doesn't happen any other way.

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Post Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

What changes do you really think are going to happen?

Post Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Blacks singing the national anthem at sporting events. uncle toms?

Post Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:42 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I really couldnt tell you. Personally I am much more concerned about more important shit going on in the world....things that coincidentally tie to the US and you guys nut bag president. I just know that what going on right now, and those people complaining and boo'ing, complaining about being uncomfortable...and all the athletes pushing back, they are all a necessary concomitant for whatever good that comes of it all.

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Post Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:46 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Remember when I said Kaep would be looked at in hindsight as a hero? None of this happens without Kaep, and it eventually drew the thin skinned president into commenting on the shit in such a way that it galvanized a people and basically vindicated what Kaep was saying. So all those out there now saying Kaep was standing for shit that wasnt real...can't even repeat that trash now. There is now on a national stage an even greater than before example that certain segments of America are treated different for their opinions, for expressing their freedoms, and their skin color. And this wont be the last of it. There will be more, and thus more anger. Til it boils over and turns into civil war, OR...if the powers that be dont want that, the necessary changes to prevent it.

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Post Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:48 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

More measures to combat the obvious divide in the US. Whether it be racial, social, economic. You call it a pipe dream, so do I, doesn't mean that it shouldnt be fought for all the same.

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Post Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:42 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Whats kind of fucked up though is, Donald Trump did all the NFL Owners a solid. By his words, he put the cross hairs on his forehead, and off the foreheads of the owners, who can still be found kneeling in stadiums across America, so all the Kaep heat/light/attention, even in the short term is off of them.

Maybe Don said, hey, they hate me already, so watch this.....and then....you're welcome.

That would be some evil genius shit if its that.

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Post Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Kap is a hero.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:47 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You know what the minimum effect of his is E9?? All these button blasted racist out there, or the ones who keep it low....their children who are more affected by wha they see on tv, and sports, and in the world, are going to conform to all the dust thats being kicked up, and in a few generations....these racists losers who cling to flags and anthems over basic human respect and equality will eventually die off, or further decrease in number. At worst, thats what we get from repeating this shit, year after year after year until it fades the fuck away.

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Post Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:25 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Rishard Matthews says he's going to kneel until the president apologies. Now see, if everyone did that shit...to invoke an apology, it would be priceless!

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Post Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:19 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hey, fuck the pittsburgh penguins. Fuck em. You're either with us, or your with the terrorists! Fuck you!

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Post Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:45 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You know what the minimum effect of his is E9?? All these button blasted racist out there, or the ones who keep it low....their children who are more affected by wha they see on tv, and sports, and in the world, are going to conform to all the dust thats being kicked up, and in a few generations....these racists losers who cling to flags and anthems over basic human respect and equality will eventually die off, or further decrease in number. At worst, thats what we get from repeating this shit, year after year after year until it fades the fuck away.

Those inbreds are never going away. If you grow up being taught hate, you gonna hate.

Board index » Off Topic