Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:31 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
So all these people who are outraged, where were they during the Obama, Bush, and Clinton adminstrations, when the exact same policies were in place, and families were separated then? I am no fan of DJT, but fuck, all this fake outrage only strengthens his case that the media is out to get him.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:33 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
keyword: ILLEGAL.

:lol:

Post Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:39 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Agreed. But my point is, where was all this outrage 4 years ago? This tells me that todays "heartbreak" and people getting pissed off is a result of who the president is, and nothing to do with the policy.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:45 am 

Cash on hand:

Agreed. But my point is, where was all this outrage 4 years ago? This tells me that todays "heartbreak" and people getting pissed off is a result of who the president is, and nothing to do with the policy.

yea most likely. dude always fucks up on his own but we also have people now forcing the issue, thus making him look better and hurting their own cause.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:52 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It goes back to Jermz assertion that liberals are just as bad, if not worse, because of the shit like this that they pull.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:57 am 

Cash on hand:

i think they're more desperate. its like knowing someone is a rapist, but you illegally and falsely try and set them up on a murder charge. Now all of a sudden people forget he's a rapist and sympathize with him because he was unfairly set up for murder charges.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:00 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

i think they're more desperate. its like knowing someone is a rapist, but you illegally and falsely try and set them up on a murder charge. Now all of a sudden people forget he's a rapist and sympathize with him because he was unfairly set up for murder charges.

:clap:

Post Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:17 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Lol i blew my load on dwight howard. Ill come to this later.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:21 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lol i blew my load on dwight howard. Ill come to this later.

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:51 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Nobody should be in favor of illegal immigration except for globalists. Illegal immigration pushes wages down, increases the burden on public services, inflates the black market, increases crime, and decreases the net contribution to the public purse while straining the welfare state.

Globalists love this because its the perfect soil bed for breaking union power, instituting austerity principles all over the board, raising taxes, privatising everything, and gaining more security by making everyone live hand to mouth and being further dependent on their 9-5. It also guarantees a cheap labour supply that they can exploit the living shit out of.

So ya, as a person generally of the left, whoever the fuck can miss me with the whole concept of paining people who are in favour of controlled immigration and tough on illegal immigration...as some variant of racist or nazi.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:20 am 

Cash on hand:

Yea I hate both the right and the left. Fuck all that shit. I vote for what I feel like, when I feel like. This shit is like the OJ trial, they wanted OJ so bad they (the LAPD) fucked up and OJ got off. The same way the media trying to do trump. He may end up winning again and making them look stupid . I don’t know if he was the first president turning kids into baked potatoes with the foil, I don’t know what to believe, everybody has an agenda.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:28 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

We've had bad immigration policy for over 40 years. We literally used to have something in this country called Operation Wetback. Things really started to go to piss with Reagan, and then the first Bush, and it kept going from there. The Donald is trying to clean up 40 years of bad immigration policy--which he simply cannot do. If we're going to start getting rid of people, lets start with the Muslims and all of the motherfuckers holding H1B Visa's. I'm not worried about Juan and his lawnmower gang.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:32 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

We've had bad immigration policy for over 40 years. We literally used to have something in this country called Operation Wetback. Things really started to go to piss with Reagan, and then the first Bush, and it kept going from there. The Donald is trying to clean up 40 years of bad immigration policy--which he simply cannot do. If we're going to start getting rid of people, lets start with the Muslims and all of the motherfuckers holding H1B Visa's. I'm not worried about Juan and his lawnmower gang.

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:43 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If you make the situation rosie for immigrants who come in illegally, then you inviting more dangerous illegal immigration, not deterring illegal immigration. Yea its terrible that kids are going through shit, but removing the consequence of bad decision, never ever stopped bad decision from being made.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:21 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If you make the situation rosie for immigrants who come in illegally, then you inviting more dangerous illegal immigration, not deterring illegal immigration. Yea its terrible that kids are going through shit, but removing the consequence of bad decision, never ever stopped bad decision from being made.

Jermz, what did you think about this most recent development in your country?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-cana ... SKBN1JM2N5

Post Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:44 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

My city you mean, I am officially a Torontonian.

It's true, but its also more John Tory trying to get more money per head from Ottawa. But i would very much like then to curb this refugee shit. Toronto is approaching a housing crisis and a public services crisis. All these bleeding heart liberals as usual want to create more voters by catering to these ppl. I feel for then, but you cant smash the support system and still expect it to work for those that need it.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

My city you mean, I am officially a Torontonian.

It's true, but its also more John Tory trying to get more money per head from Ottawa. But i would very much like then to curb this refugee shit. Toronto is approaching a housing crisis and a public services crisis. All these bleeding heart liberals as usual want to create more voters by catering to these ppl. I feel for then, but you cant smash the support system and still expect it to work for those that need it.

I had actually forgotten that Toronto is where you live. So, you know exactly what is going on then. I don't follow Canadian politics at all really except for when Trump is putting tariffs against them. I know that Trudeau is shit, but, I don't pretend to know the political structure over there, and what the alternative to him would be, and if it would be any better.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Anything would be better than Trudeau. Hes been shit from the start, and only got in because there was a critical mass of anti conservative sentiment after so long a period of Conservative government.

But since the ontario election recently where the Liberal party was swept from power, the liberals federally are on borrowed time. Anyone is better than Trudeau and the Liberals.

Its basically a similar structure. Except there are 3 parties instead of 2. And 12 provinces instead of 50 some off states, with members of parliament for each boundary. Same shit, different first world country.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:29 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Anything would be better than Trudeau. Hes been shit from the start, and only got in because there was a critical mass of anti conservative sentiment after so long a period of Conservative government.

But since the ontario election recently where the Liberal party was swept from power, the liberals federally are on borrowed time. Anyone is better than Trudeau and the Liberals.

Its basically a similar structure. Except there are 3 parties instead of 2. And 12 provinces instead of 50 some off states, with members of parliament for each boundary. Same shit, different first world country.

I am genuinely A-political, and I see things at a very macro level mostly. Like, I don't give a fuck about my local politics, or even local business really, because it just doesn't matter to me. I like world-level shit. On that note, liberals have basically become everything they said they hated many years ago. There used to be good sentiment and thought that used to come out of Berkeley, Cali. back in the day. Now, they are literally just a bunch of looney tunes. It's not that conservatives are any better really, because they can't get the goddamn bible out of their hands, among other problems. In America, gov't isn't even actually run by gov't anymore. It is run by corporations. Corporations in America have the largest amount of debt that they have ever had, and at the same time, profits are at all time highs. That can't last forever. Corrections will come in one form or another. Empires always fall. I honestly believe the way of life in the U.S. is teetering on the edge of disaster, and I just can't tell yet if Trump is the tipping point to us falling into the lava pits or if he in some way can manage to form better relations with Russia and China. Because the reading I have done, the U.S. looks to be on the outside looking in, and a reckoning is around the bend.

Board index » Off Topic