Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:26 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Again you're talking about false religious people with their own agendas. This has nothing to do with those actually following the Word as it says. People are corrupt in all institutions. And these higher ups posing as Christians are true pagans and live more wicked than you know. They're basically opposite of Christians, just like those misrepresenting Islam.

:thumbup:

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Again you're talking about false religious people with their own agendas. This has nothing to do with those actually following the Word as it says. People are corrupt in all institutions. And these higher ups posing as Christians are true pagans and live more wicked than you know. They're basically opposite of Christians, just like those misrepresenting Islam.

So, a righteous Christian and Muslim is what/who? My contention is that Mike Pence's religion is what made him so fucked up in the first place. That's not to say that people who don't grow up in religious households cannot become wicked, because obviously that is not true. But, we're not really talking about atheism in this thread. I'm talking about the religious wing nuts who rule this earth, and how that has not exactly been a good thing.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:32 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So, a righteous Christian and Muslim is what/who? My contention is that Mike Pence's religion is what made him so fucked up in the first place. That's not to say that people who don't grow up in religious households cannot become wicked, because obviously that is not true. But, we're not really talking about atheism in this thread. I'm talking about the religious wing nuts who rule this earth, and how that has not exactly been a good thing.

Well what about the other billions of people? Did their religion make them fucked up like Mike? If your contention is true, there would be a lot more Mikes out there. In Christianity and Islam. And there isnt.

How can you even prove it was Mikes religion? How do you know Mike has even read the bible? Because he says so? because he says he's a christian?

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The Constitution you praise was written by your hypocritical fore fathers. Masons, Illuminati, and world leaders manufacture plenty wars without religion involvement. I went to war for this country and it wasn't religion based. You can't blame religion/bible for everything. The world would be just as fucked up or more if religion didn't exist.

What does the U.S. Constitution have to do with any of this? You want to talk about how things could be fucked up, well, let's remove the U.S Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Declaration of Independence, and we'll see how things turn out. And for you to posit that the world would be just as fucked up or more if religion didn't exist is a straw man argument. Weak sauce.

Its a simple connection. It describes hypocrites on the side you worship. Like Jermzhi said its people who's fucked up, not what's in a book :kopfpatsch: . It shouldn't be hard to understand. Where your people wrote the book and still didn't follow it is hypocrisy. That shit was written for white men at least they could have included that in the text.

And my contention is that these "good" books are the reason people are so mind fucked and unable to think for themselves. I don't believe that human beings are inherently bad/evil. I do believe that history teaches us that using religion to advance certain causes is the reason why so much evil has happened throughout our history. Now, your argument is that it's not the book's fault. Well, the books were written by man in the first fucking place. And how many times have these books been reinterpreted or rewritten to serve a certain agenda? There are many different versions of the koran alone.

http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-quran-c ... rsions.htm

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:44 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The Constitution you praise was written by your hypocritical fore fathers. Masons, Illuminati, and world leaders manufacture plenty wars without religion involvement. I went to war for this country and it wasn't religion based. You can't blame religion/bible for everything. The world would be just as fucked up or more if religion didn't exist.

What does the U.S. Constitution have to do with any of this? You want to talk about how things could be fucked up, well, let's remove the U.S Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Declaration of Independence, and we'll see how things turn out. And for you to posit that the world would be just as fucked up or more if religion didn't exist is a straw man argument. Weak sauce.

Its a simple connection. It describes hypocrites on the side you worship. Like Jermzhi said its people who's fucked up, not what's in a book :kopfpatsch: . It shouldn't be hard to understand. Where your people wrote the book and still didn't follow it is hypocrisy. That shit was written for white men at least they could have included that in the text.

And my contention is that these "good" books are the reason people are so mind fucked and unable to think for themselves.I don't believe that human beings are inherently bad/evil. I do believe that history teaches us that using religion to advance certain causes is the reason why so much evil has happened throughout our history. Now, your argument is that it's not the book's fault. Well, the books were written by man in the first fucking place. And how many times have these books been reinterpreted or rewritten to serve a certain agenda? There are many different versions of the koran alone.

Well heres where our difference is. I dont necessarily agree with that. It's easier for people to be bad/evil/do wrong/be destructive. Humans are no different than animals when everything else is stripped away. And even in the presence of those things that civilize us, our destructive underlying urges can sometimes still come to the surface.

I mean, if your side of things were true, there would never be an athiest who ever did an evil thing. And if you think that the presence of these books give the evil an opportunity to subjugate people, well then they were evil before they read the book, and without the book, they'd just find another way. Nevertheless the book in its entirety explicitly speaks against blatant murder. If it wasnt' that way, all these oppressed and subjugated Christians and Muslims would be out killing wouldnt they? But in an overwhelming number, they aren't.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:45 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

No such thing as an evil athiest rj. Has never happened.

Mussolini, Dahmer, Pol Pot, Stalin. Good men.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well what about the other billions of people? Did their religion make them fucked up like Mike?If your contention is true, there would be a lot more Mikes out there. In Christianity and Islam. And there isnt.

How can you even prove it was Mikes religion? How do you know Mike has even read the bible? Because he says so? because he says he's a christian?

I can't answer that Jermz because I haven't met/interacted with them. And that's not a cop-out answer. My life lessons have taught me that religious people are the most judgmental, hypocritical, vindictive, dishonest, POS walking the planet today. lol

And there are plenty of Christians fucking up America bro...trust me on that. I grew up in the middle of the bible belt--I know what I speak. I am surrounded by churches like you wouldn't believe. All these people know how to do is praise god, go to church, and stuff their faces with fast food. And with regard to Mike Pence, well, it's pretty well established that he is a religious zealot living in a different century. He's not even allowed to be alone/dine in a room with a woman who is not his wife.

https://www.newyorker.com/culture/jia-t ... from-power

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And my contention is that these "good" books are the reason people are so mind fucked and unable to think for themselves.I don't believe that human beings are inherently bad/evil. I do believe that history teaches us that using religion to advance certain causes is the reason why so much evil has happened throughout our history. Now, your argument is that it's not the book's fault. Well, the books were written by man in the first fucking place. And how many times have these books been reinterpreted or rewritten to serve a certain agenda? There are many different versions of the koran alone.

Well heres where our difference is. I dont necessarily agree with that. .

Come on Jermz...you believe that there are evil babies lying in wait to choke out other babies and bludgeon them with their baby rattle? :lol:

What happened to you when you were a baby, Jermz? Come sit on the couch and tell me all about it.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:53 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well heres where our difference is. I dont necessarily agree with that. .

Come on Jermz...you believe that there are evil babies lying in wait to choke out other babies and bludgeon them with their baby rattle? :lol:

What happened to you when you were a baby, Jermz? Come sit on the couch and tell me all about it.

Keep your hands off of me. :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:56 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I mean shit man, they've been identifying factors in the brain that indicate when someone is genetically predisposed to violence, Psychological and biological science is showing this. It's demonstrated in mammals.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Of course it's happened, but, you are deflecting. I'm not sitting here saying that no world atrocities have happened absent religious backing. I will grant you this--morality is probably impossible to define. One man's morality is another man's jihad. The world probably exists under the guise of the morality of man, and the land is always perfect until man sets foot. I will also say this--all it takes is one bad apple to spoil the bunch. One man can commit a whole shit ton of fuckery.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I have read it. And I am not saying that there is NO historical facts in it. What I am saying is that ALL of it is not fact. It can't be classified as a "history" book, because it contains some historical accuracy. I;m not bible bashing. I take it for what it is, which is a collection of stories, and SOME history, woven together to be used to teach people how to live right and moral lives. There is nothing wrong with that. What I have problems with are people who

1. take everything in there as historical fact. the shitheads who believe in creationism and not evoloution. Those morons who dispute the existence of dinosaurs.

2. people who use parts of the bible to further their own agenda, while ignoring the parts that would contradict what they are trying to put forward.

3. people who twist what should be something to be used to teach love, compassion, and a righteous way of life into something hateful.

In other words: controlling people

Define morality.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Its pretty simple yet some is lost in translation. You have to study Hebrew to understand a lot of it because like in English many of the words have multiple possible meanings. Interpretations are mostly just common theme followed by the masses in pure ignorance. None of these "religions" actually follow the book truthfully.

In practice, I would assume that it would be very difficult to follow the entire book (as translated in modern day English) since the parts of the same book tend to contradict each other. I mean, compare Old vs New testament.

I agree you can't truly know it, or who was false authors. So many has been taken out and added for selfish purposes.

Which is why religion is so full of dogshit.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
rj wrote:

These are not false religious people, they are inconvenient religious people to your argument. Pompeo and Pence are not charlatans, they are true believers. Pence is the highest ranking Theocrat in American history, most likely. He's a real deal believer. Dick Cheney is a true believer. George W. Bush is a true believer. Ronald Reagan was a true believer. I'm sorry, but they are. They're not doing Pagan rituals like a Dan Brown novel, or an Illuminati YouTube video, they're reading the same book you are.

Your interpretation of the bible isn't any more valid. I wish it was more common, but it is not more valid. It's a book filled with contradictions that births multiple interpretations, hence the discrepancies.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I mean shit man, they've been identifying factors in the brain that indicate when someone is genetically predisposed to violence, Psychological and biological science is showing this. It's demonstrated in mammals.

Jermz...how you gonna talk shit about scientific theories a few pages back and then start espousing scientific theories about identifying factors in the brain and how there is some genetic predisposition to violence when we know from archaeology finds that the reasons humans are so violent is because they've been eating food that is grown on land that has T-Rex DNA. T-Rex anger is real bro.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

And my contention is that these "good" books are the reason people are so mind fucked and unable to think for themselves. I don't believe that human beings are inherently bad/evil. I do believe that history teaches us that using religion to advance certain causes is the reason why so much evil has happened throughout our history. Now, your argument is that it's not the book's fault. Well, the books were written by man in the first fucking place. And how many times have these books been reinterpreted or rewritten to serve a certain agenda? There are many different versions of the koran alone.

There are many ignorant people following a religion by way of the messenger instead of comprehending the book themselves. They're just joining to be a part of something and are merely sheep. But there also many who don't follow false prophets and con men and can think for themselves. You're lumping ALL religious people into this mindless group and that's just completely off.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Mussolini, Dahmer, Pol Pot, Stalin. Good men.

Holiday in Cambodia by the Dead Kennedy's is a really good song

And today's liberals have quite a bit in common with Mussolini...but I don't want to get this thread off-track.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:30 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There was an experiment carried out in russia where they bred aggression out of a wild animal. Some kind of wolf or fox...i dont remeber. The scientist who started it long died off....and they continued it. Some several generations later...the wild dangerous were so civilized...they were made house pets man.

I have bought into the idea of generic predisposition for a long time. I would think that would play a larger and the most primary factor before you get to any book....it could be why 10 can read the book...and 1 goes on a murder spree...and if we were to implement the actual ratio...it would be a lot wider than 1 in 10. We need more statistics in the world. More metrics. Theyd tell quite a story.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

rj wrote:

These are not false religious people, they are inconvenient religious people to your argument. Pompeo and Pence are not charlatans, they are true believers. Pence is the highest ranking Theocrat in American history, most likely. He's a real deal believer. Dick Cheney is a true believer. George W. Bush is a true believer. Ronald Reagan was a true believer. I'm sorry, but they are. They're not doing Pagan rituals like a Dan Brown novel, or an Illuminati YouTube video, they're reading the same book you are.

Your interpretation of the bible isn't any more valid. I wish it was more common, but it is not more valid. It's a book filled with contradictions that births multiple interpretations, hence the discrepancies.

I'm not speaking off YouTube videos :hearty-laugh: . I was actually approached by these guys and offered a one time opportunity to join or forever live as an outsider when I left the military. I've seen cover ups and their power firsthand.
They live in secret and mask themselves as Christians. They do not follow the bible as all their Americans holidays are pagan and the bible clearly speaks against celebrating them as with a lot of things they do. If you dig deep enough you will be warned by national security as I also know this firsthand. These guys are false as it gets and want you to keep believing the way you do. Its truly the biggest fuckery in the world.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Do you know how I know how BHO is more advanced than most of the so-called advanced world?

Because we are five pages into a discussion about the merits of religion and nobody has threatened to kill the other person.

Now, if I had an agenda....is my morality leading this thread to an open discussion of ideas and possibilities? Or have I just generated enough of my own knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in my 42 years to cultivate the direction of something and have we all done that in the name of collective conscience to better understand the ways of man?

Is it just the communal nature of this boxing board as a whole, and our familiarity with one another--with the exception of "rj" whom we really haven't spent much time conversing with over the past decade.

Would this discussion be going in a completely different direction if we were all locked in a cell with one another?

What if our individual survival in a hypothetical prison cell whilst discussing this meant that in order to survive, we had to do anything and everything possible to impose our beliefs on one another about the merits of religion and if we didn't we would face certain death?

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

My brain hurts. Lol

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There was an experiment carried out in russia where they bred aggression out of a wild animal. Some kind of wolf or fox...i dont remeber. The scientist who started it long died off....and they continued it. Some several generations later...the wild dangerous were so civilized...they were made house pets man.

I have bought into the idea of generic predisposition for a long time. I would think that would play a larger and the most primary factor before you get to any book....it could be why 10 can read the book...and 1 goes on a murder spree...and if we were to implement the actual ratio...it would be a lot wider than 1 in 10. We need more statistics in the world. More metrics. Theyd tell quite a story.

I'm starting to think you are a planted KGB spy as much as you talk about Russia.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Preaching to the choir buddy.

I kind of missed the nuanced humor in this first time around. lol

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Do you know how I know how BHO is more advanced than most of the so-called advanced world?

Because we are five pages into a discussion about the merits of religion and nobody has threatened to kill the other person.

Now, if I had an agenda....is my morality leading this thread to an open discussion of ideas and possibilities? Or have I just generated enough of my own knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in my 42 years to cultivate the direction of something and have we all done that in the name of collective conscience to better understand the ways of man?

Is it just the communal nature of this boxing board as a whole, and our familiarity with one another--with the exception of "rj" whom we really haven't spent much time conversing with over the past decade.

Would this discussion be going in a completely different direction if we were all locked in a cell with one another?

What if our individual survival in a hypothetical prison cell whilst discussing this meant that in order to survive, we had to do anything and everything possible to impose our beliefs on one another about the merits of religion and if we didn't we would face certain death?

I've been working out of town away from my family and friends with nothing better to do than chop it up with you guys :hearty-laugh:
Normally I wouldn't bother with the Internet this much, so here I am.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I have read it. And I am not saying that there is NO historical facts in it. What I am saying is that ALL of it is not fact. It can't be classified as a "history" book, because it contains some historical accuracy. I;m not bible bashing. I take it for what it is, which is a collection of stories, and SOME history, woven together to be used to teach people how to live right and moral lives. There is nothing wrong with that. What I have problems with are people who

1. take everything in there as historical fact. the shitheads who believe in creationism and not evoloution. Those morons who dispute the existence of dinosaurs.

2. people who use parts of the bible to further their own agenda, while ignoring the parts that would contradict what they are trying to put forward.

3. people who twist what should be something to be used to teach love, compassion, and a righteous way of life into something hateful.

So you're disputing people who are religious but not the book. Like you said its a collection of different people records of their time in History.Its definitely not all about love and whole bunch of soft shit. Its about war and the wrath of god to the children of Israel for their continual disobedience and their way of life. It references one nation throughout the entire book. It has different composers so any contradictions are related to that and the time, plus the many times it has been translated and altered by currupt world rulers.

Which is why it is essentially blasphemous. It ain't no more important than any other book.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Off Topic