Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:51 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Do you know how I know how BHO is more advanced than most of the so-called advanced world?

Because we are five pages into a discussion about the merits of religion and nobody has threatened to kill the other person.

Now, if I had an agenda....is my morality leading this thread to an open discussion of ideas and possibilities? Or have I just generated enough of my own knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in my 42 years to cultivate the direction of something and have we all done that in the name of collective conscience to better understand the ways of man?

Is it just the communal nature of this boxing board as a whole, and our familiarity with one another--with the exception of "rj" whom we really haven't spent much time conversing with over the past decade.

Would this discussion be going in a completely different direction if we were all locked in a cell with one another?

What if our individual survival in a hypothetical prison cell whilst discussing this meant that in order to survive, we had to do anything and everything possible to impose our beliefs on one another about the merits of religion and if we didn't we would face certain death?

I've been working out of town away from my family and friends with nothing better to do than chop it up with you guys :hearty-laugh:
Normally I wouldn't bother with the Internet this much, so here I am.

You aways seem to reply mad quick, which i lob shots at the rockets :hearty-laugh:

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:54 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
There was an experiment carried out in russia where they bred aggression out of a wild animal. Some kind of wolf or fox...i dont remeber. The scientist who started it long died off....and they continued it. Some several generations later...the wild dangerous were so civilized...they were made house pets man.

I have bought into the idea of generic predisposition for a long time. I would think that would play a larger and the most primary factor before you get to any book....it could be why 10 can read the book...and 1 goes on a murder spree...and if we were to implement the actual ratio...it would be a lot wider than 1 in 10. We need more statistics in the world. More metrics. Theyd tell quite a story.

I'm starting to think you are a planted KGB spy as much as you talk about Russia.

I guess youll have to go on not knowing....

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

I have read it. And I am not saying that there is NO historical facts in it. What I am saying is that ALL of it is not fact. It can't be classified as a "history" book, because it contains some historical accuracy. I;m not bible bashing. I take it for what it is, which is a collection of stories, and SOME history, woven together to be used to teach people how to live right and moral lives. There is nothing wrong with that. What I have problems with are people who

1. take everything in there as historical fact. the shitheads who believe in creationism and not evoloution. Those morons who dispute the existence of dinosaurs.

2. people who use parts of the bible to further their own agenda, while ignoring the parts that would contradict what they are trying to put forward.

3. people who twist what should be something to be used to teach love, compassion, and a righteous way of life into something hateful.

So you're disputing people who are religious but not the book. Like you said its a collection of different people records of their time in History.Its definitely not all about love and whole bunch of soft shit. Its about war and the wrath of god to the children of Israel for their continual disobedience and their way of life. It references one nation throughout the entire book. It has different composers so any contradictions are related to that and the time, plus the many times it has been translated and altered by currupt world rulers.

Which is why it is essentially blasphemous. It ain't no more important than any other book.

Powerful leaders had their scholars study it and saw the need to convert their people to believing of the Hebrew God. Thats seem powerful to me. Not only that is they did so much to the point over centuries became to believe it was there book and about them (false Jews). A book of one nation becomes used by all. It has to be a little important.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Do you know how I know how BHO is more advanced than most of the so-called advanced world?

Because we are five pages into a discussion about the merits of religion and nobody has threatened to kill the other person.

Now, if I had an agenda....is my morality leading this thread to an open discussion of ideas and possibilities? Or have I just generated enough of my own knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in my 42 years to cultivate the direction of something and have we all done that in the name of collective conscience to better understand the ways of man?

Is it just the communal nature of this boxing board as a whole, and our familiarity with one another--with the exception of "rj" whom we really haven't spent much time conversing with over the past decade.

Would this discussion be going in a completely different direction if we were all locked in a cell with one another?

What if our individual survival in a hypothetical prison cell whilst discussing this meant that in order to survive, we had to do anything and everything possible to impose our beliefs on one another about the merits of religion and if we didn't we would face certain death?

I've been working out of town away from my family and friends with nothing better to do than chop it up with you guys :hearty-laugh:
Normally I wouldn't bother with the Internet this much, so here I am.

You aways seem to reply mad quick, which i lob shots at the rockets :hearty-laugh:

That's my team through the good and bad over 30 years strong. I can't help it. :D

Post Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:14 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

bump

Post Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Agree...
True shit.
Haven't read the opening post... Or the replies... But.... Agree...

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Agree...
True shit.

its pretty boring if im being completely honest. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Agree...
True shit.

that's because you're a dumb shit

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Agree...
True shit.

that's because you're a dumb shit

you hurtful son of a slut.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Board index » Off Topic