Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post subject: Crazy bitches
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

So lately I have been meeting a bunch of crazy bitches. On the surface everything seems cool, money, looks and what not, but either these bitches are damaged goods due to broken hearts or fucked up childhoods. Now this ain’t nothing new but it seems I’ve been on a streak of this lately lol. So I passed on the last couple , and by passed I mean not fucked , but last night I gave in to this one thick ass bitch who pretty much admitted she wants to fuck me because she does not like my homegirl who is her co-worker. My friend who is her co-worker has a crush or whatever on me but I would never fuck that bitch. She’s trash, but a good friend. So last night the bitch picks me up and says let’s go to a nice relaxing place similar to the lookout point we went the night before, this bitch is like 24 and still into that shit lol

But last night this bitch takes me to this scary ass like abandoned lake shit at 12am in the middle of nowhere. Like where Jason voorhes is from. I’m like bitch, we are not staying here WTF lol she’s like , it’s ok nobody ever comes out here. The lake even had like a drive in ramp so you could like reverse your boat in, or plunge to your death via suicide or after being murdered somebody could just put your shit in drive and send you on your way :lol:

So I’m paranoid as shit, I offer to get a room, anything but this place, not only does the bitch not want to leave, she wants to get out of the car and fuck. Not stay in the safer confines on a locked vehicle. So this bitch refuses to leave, and eventually started playing with my dick and I end up fucking this bitch on a park bench scared for my life and looking behind me every chance I got lol. This bitch was screaming at the top of her lungs haha. Wild as fuck. It was enjoyable but business like at the same time lol. I fucked the brains out of this crazy bitch who will probably end up on the news one day god forbid. She said as soon as the homegirl and her have their very next disagreement at work she is gonna tell her and everybody that we fucked :lol: I know everybody there . These hoes ain’t shit and crazy as fuck

Post subject: Re: Crazy bitches
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:15 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
:hearty-laugh: Ice my man...you gonna regret fuckin that thick crazy bitch :lol: . Bitch was out to fuck you so she can have a one up against another bitch, and wanted the setting to be in the most disgusting spot she could think of. Nasty bitches mang. :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:33 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

On the note of thick bitches though, Ive gone away from my inclinations lately and been dealing with thinner bitches. I mean 5'7 115l-120bs type of thin. It's weird man, sometimes you jus pull off different types of women. But I've swiftly realized why I fuck with thicker bitches in the first place, they take dick better. All 3 of these thin bitches couldnt take it. No mas!! I dont even like gloating on my sexual prowess, what I want is that every time I fuck, bitch does the work until I nut. Biggy said she came twice..I came last.... where are all the thin bitches with the heart to close the show??

One of these thin bitches took my ass to a sex club though!! Fucked her good in front of an audience of envious people too scared to ask for a piece of that ass. I think sex clubs are the missing piece of the puzzle of my sexcapades. I dont even like being naked around ppl. But I've learned performance anxiety aint in my dna, I will fuck a bitches pussy loose in front of ppl while they watch.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
shows you the power of the pussy. Dude was scared for his life but as soon as he got wood it was a wrap. :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:03 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
On the note of thick bitches though, Ive gone away from my inclinations lately and been dealing with thinner bitches. I mean 5'7 115l-120bs type of thin. It's weird man, sometimes you jus pull off different types of women. But I've swiftly realized why I fuck with thicker bitches in the first place, they take dick better. All 3 of these thin bitches couldnt take it. No mas!! I dont even like gloating on my sexual prowess, what I want is that every time I fuck, bitch does the work until I nut. Biggy said she came twice..I came last.... where are all the thin bitches with the heart to close the show??

One of these thin bitches took my ass to a sex club though!! Fucked her good in front of an audience of envious people too scared to ask for a piece of that ass. I think sex clubs are the missing piece of the puzzle of my sexcapades. I dont even like being naked around ppl. But I've learned performance anxiety aint in my dna, I will fuck a bitches pussy loose in front of ppl while they watch.

Maaaaan...a bitch took me to one of these joints, and it was the most fugly gourp of people I ever seen in one spot, LMAO

Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:49 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You definitely not lying. This bitch is Bi, so at any time any bitch could have came over there sat down and put tongue in her ass and it would have been off to the races on the 3 way, but there wasnt a single good looking broad in there other than the staff, and this was on a holiday sunday at its busiest. The hottest was this russian broad, outpacing the rest, fully dressed. Lol.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:49 am 

Cash on hand:

Man that shit is wild, I never heard of a sex club lol. But I have fucked in front of people before like at parties and shit.

I was fuckin that bitch pretty much naked but with my tennis shoes still on and my knife fuckin ready lol the power of the pussy is crazy. It was almost like that bitch was holding me hostage so I had to fuck for my freedom lol I made that young bitch tap out

Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:56 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Its not the power of pussy man. Its just the obligation of manning up and throwing down. Lmao. Ice wasnt tryna do it, but once it was there....he wasnt tryna go out like no bitch.

And you know if he came back in here and said "she took the draws off but i aint do it because i was afraid jason was in the bushes" at least 3 motherfuckers would be ready to call him a bitch, and I dont need to name names. Lol

Ice aint no bitch.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:01 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Its not the power of pussy man. Its just the obligation of manning up and throwing down. Lmao. Ice wasnt tryna do it, but once it was there....he wasnt tryna go out like no bitch.

And you know if he came back in here and said "she took the draws off but i aint do it because i was afraid jason was in the bushes" at least 3 motherfuckers would be ready to call him a bitch, and I dont need to name names. Lol

Ice aint no bitch.

Hell naw man. Man's gotta do what he gotta do. Ups to ice for getting his fuck on while fearing for his life, LMAO

Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:27 am 

Cash on hand:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: My dawgs :happy: I swear to god I took it out on that pussy lmao I was fuckin her like I was fresh out the joint

Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:38 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Your just lucky a squirrel didn't plan an acorn in your ass!

Post Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: GeorgiaGeorgia
So lately I have been meeting a bunch of crazy bitches. On the surface everything seems cool, money, looks and what not, but either these bitches are damaged goods due to broken hearts or fucked up childhoods. Now this ain’t nothing new but it seems I’ve been on a streak of this lately lol. So I passed on the last couple , and by passed I mean not fucked , but last night I gave in to this one thick ass bitch who pretty much admitted she wants to fuck me because she does not like my homegirl who is her co-worker. My friend who is her co-worker has a crush or whatever on me but I would never fuck that bitch. She’s trash, but a good friend. So last night the bitch picks me up and says let’s go to a nice relaxing place similar to the lookout point we went the night before, this bitch is like 24 and still into that shit lol

But last night this bitch takes me to this scary ass like abandoned lake shit at 12am in the middle of nowhere. Like where Jason voorhes is from. I’m like bitch, we are not staying here WTF lol she’s like , it’s ok nobody ever comes out here. The lake even had like a drive in ramp so you could like reverse your boat in, or plunge to your death via suicide or after being murdered somebody could just put your shit in drive and send you on your way :lol:

So I’m paranoid as shit, I offer to get a room, anything but this place, not only does the bitch not want to leave, she wants to get out of the car and fuck. Not stay in the safer confines on a locked vehicle. So this bitch refuses to leave, and eventually started playing with my dick and I end up fucking this bitch on a park bench scared for my life and looking behind me every chance I got lol. This bitch was screaming at the top of her lungs haha. Wild as fuck. It was enjoyable but business like at the same time lol. I fucked the brains out of this crazy bitch who will probably end up on the news one day god forbid. She said as soon as the homegirl and her have their very next disagreement at work she is gonna tell her and everybody that we fucked :lol: I know everybody there . These hoes ain’t shit and crazy as fuck

:lol:

Post Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: GeorgiaGeorgia

Little do you fuckers know, when you search function xvideos "BBC fucking group white mature pussy" your watching Ol Jermz wear that shit out lol

Post Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:48 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Little do you fuckers know, when you search function xvideos "BBC fucking group white mature pussy" your watching Ol Jermz wear that shit out lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On that very note, I'm really enjoying the sex club. Ya, a lot of ugly women there, but some fine ones too. And I've realized I enjoy fucking for an audience! At this particular one, if you do a spectated fuck, you get a membership. Me and the chick already fucked in front of everyone in all the other rooms, we finna fuck in the main room with a whole group sitting around to sip drinks and play with themselves...to get another membership extension. :lol: :lol: :lol: I sat around a while trying to figure out what the next level was for me.....well its this...this IS the next level. Me and my bi chick running thru women at the sex club!

Post Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:14 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Maaaan,,,you making me wanna give the local one here a 2nd chance, LOL

Post Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:01 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Maaaan,,,you making me wanna give the local one here a 2nd chance, LOL

If I ever visit there, we pickin up some broads and goin to the sex club homie :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:11 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Tag team, back again...

Post Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:13 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank: