Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Yeah, Im breaking the rules, if I was full timing it I'd move different....there's a method.

This bitch started as a 3.5 tho...out of 10. It's hilarious to me that bitches that ugly are charging mfers 160 for a half hour. But I looked her up and down and really her road to being an 8 or 9 is all physical and cosmetic...so if she was serious...

-Breast Implants (shes doing this in march)
-Gym and squats
-Better eating
-Better make up skills
-Manicure and Pedicure regime
-Some other structure surgery

..would all take her there, and one by one this girl is coming to these realisations herself. It'll be fun to watch, and I got her figured already, going easy on this one she gonna follow me like a lost puppy handling her the way that I do.

We gonna get her up to real money by end of 2017, bet that.

You only running 1?

For now yeah. I have a send possible out of town that im gonna gauge. Dont wanna go big man, I make a lot of straight money with my fulltime job and cant fuck that up.

That's the way to do it. Keep that shit small. Best advice I can give, is if you pick up a 2nd, make it an out of towner that bitch #1 doesn't know about. Yes, with an out of towner, you are gonna lose some of your shit off the top, but the worst thing that can happen is when you get 2 bitches talking, one will convice the other that they don't need you, and that's when shit goes to hell.

Readin my mind bro. This one in town is a fire fly too, it's why I'm going at her with a different rule book and keeping her isolated. The less bitches know, the better, this extends to all things. :pimp:

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:59 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's funny, i went to check my pops yesterday and he was on memory lane, and then i picked my mom up from the airport after and told her that my pops said wassup, they were always civil, and then she went on a tirade about why she aint ever try with him, and she referenced as blatantly as she ever has that it was the pimpin...and on how he ever got into that.....and i'm just sitting there chuckling and driving the car.

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
It's funny, i went to check my pops yesterday and he was on memory lane, and then i picked my mom up from the airport after and told her that my pops said wassup, they were always civil, and then she went on a tirade about why she aint ever try with him, and she referenced as blatantly as she ever has that it was the pimpin...and on how he ever got into that.....and i'm just sitting there chuckling and driving the car.

Shit runs in the family. Just don't get greedy, and don't let the bitches get greedy.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:18 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bump. How's this working for you. Got back in the game by the way, learned from past mistakes, etc.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ongoing relationship. She's out west right now, wanted me to follow but I get paid more on my legit. Workin on gettin her some surgery lol. Shes wants modifications. She gonna need em if she want big money.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ongoing relationship. She's out west right now, wanted me to follow but I get paid more on my legit. Workin on gettin her some surgery lol. Shes wants modifications. She gonna need em if she want big money.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Just means that you have to take a higher %.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:00 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Shes a little too young and reckless, Im keeping her at bay for a while, make maturity hit...and hopefully some silicon lol and then see what we can do.

On a different note, I am the new fake titty detector. The girl who I subbed in for V in the fantasy league, I threw it in her last week, and my radar was going off about them tits. They arent crazy swole or nothing, small enough for the average man to overlook. I aint average :cool: called that bitch out next time I saw her, shes like "wow, I've never had a guy call me out of my fakes, they never even can tell the diff"

:pimp: Oh we know sweet heart, we know everything!

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Shes a little too young and reckless, Im keeping her at bay for a while, make maturity hit...and hopefully some silicon lol and then see what we can do.

On a different note, I am the new fake titty detector. The girl who I subbed in for V in the fantasy league, I threw it in her last week, and my radar was going off about them tits. They arent crazy swole or nothing, small enough for the average man to overlook. I aint average :cool: called that bitch out next time I saw her, shes like "wow, I've never had a guy call me out of my fakes, they never even can tell the diff"

:pimp: Oh we know sweet heart, we know everything!

Only true connoisseur's of the tittays can tell. :pimp:

Board index » Off Topic