Posted some ratchet shit in his Instagram :rofl:

He doesn't seem to give a fuck though.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:07 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Sounds like some bullshit lol, if he took a pic with some man in underwear I'm sure they wouldnt have done shit about it.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Was he massaging Deshaun Watson's inner thigh or something?

Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:39 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Word is he wanted to secure his release from his ESPN contract so he did what he did, very much on purpose.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:23 am 

Cash on hand:

Yea looks intentional, weak move if you ask me. Not sure what his situation was with ESPN, but there wasn't a more professional way to go about dissolving the relationship? He's still young enough that he needs to move right.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:44 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea looks intentional, weak move if you ask me. Not sure what his situation was with ESPN, but there wasn't a more professional way to go about dissolving the relationship? He's still young enough that he needs to move right.

Professional??? Sometimes easy is best man. We can't discuss whether its weak or not unless we get access to the fine print. Because I know if YOU assessed your situation and made the calculation that all you had to do was take the easy road, you TRUTH, would give advance apology and get approval from wifey and put a fat ass in the background to secure your release :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Professional??? Sometimes easy is best man. We can't discuss whether its weak or not unless we get access to the fine print. Because I know if YOU assessed your situation and made the calculation that all you had to do was take the easy road, you TRUTH, would give advance apology and get approval from wifey and put a fat ass in the background to secure your release :hearty-laugh:

I'm thinking more about business terms bro, you telling me that this ratchet shit was the best way to get released from your commitments? What was going on, who was unhappy with who and why? That's what I want to know, do you think another big company can look at this and do business with Paul? We need to think about consequences and long road impact, anything that has the potential to make you look bad might be best avoided. I just think for a grown man to be unhappy and go this route is weak, bosses don't play those games, they get to the bottom of shit.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

All of that is perfectly valid for you and me. He's Paul Pierce man. That's why I'm less inclined to stress on it in the manner you are suggesting. These networks lock you in, and he's willing to go this route, you have to assume a release isnt easy, and minimum he gonna have to go pay his representation to go secure the release. Maybe he already making enough or has enough from other sources. Gotta know the story and know the mans circumstances. And take into account that at the end of the day, he's still the Truth.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:39 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm thinking more about business terms bro, you telling me that this ratchet shit was the best way to get released from your commitments? What was going on, who was unhappy with who and why? That's what I want to know, do you think another big company can look at this and do business with Paul? We need to think about consequences and long road impact, anything that has the potential to make you look bad might be best avoided. I just think for a grown man to be unhappy and go this route is weak, bosses don't play those games, they get to the bottom of shit.

You're absolutely right though on normal professional terms tho. I've been on twitter lately and I've seen the idea circulate and cheered that when you quit a job you just get up and walk out. Bunch of ppl saying how they aint gotta give nobody notice they just gotta get up and be out and fuck the bosses, and how the boss wouldnt give them the same courtesy....instantly I know these ppl is talking about lower end positions that have no value on a resume or when its time for a professional reference. You gotta eat shit and let things go on good terms, if they werent already on good terms.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
yea i wouldnt give Ronald McDonald no damn 2 weeks notice either. as for Pierce, i guess he maybe doesn't wanna work tv anymore?? as already stated we need to know more details but it does seem unprofessional and weak on the surface. like the time he was put in a wheel chair during the Finals.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:02 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

yea i wouldnt give Ronald McDonald no damn 2 weeks notice either. as for Pierce, i guess he maybe doesn't wanna work tv anymore?? as already stated we need to know more details but it does seem unprofessional and weak on the surface. like the time he was put in a wheel chair during the Finals.

He was pretty shit at his job to be honest. His takes were always trash, his delivery was always ass, and his contemporaries seemed to be making fun of him more than anything. Lets see if he ends up on Fox Sports.

It reeks if a no compete clause in a contract. If we see him on another program in the aftermath, we'll know he already had that deal locked.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: RussiaRussia

He was pretty shit at his job to be honest. His takes were always trash, his delivery was always ass, and his contemporaries seemed to be making fun of him more than anything. Lets see if he ends up on Fox Sports.

its impossible to have a better assessment than that. i pretty much like every single person they have on those NBA shows. Tmac. Pippen. whoever else. Pierce was just bland and boring.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:31 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Yet another reason to like Pierce. LMAO.

Board index » Off Topic