Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 792 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
 Post subject: Re: Corona Virus
 Post Posted: Mon May 18, 2020 10:43 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
The most worrying thing is the desire of some places to start schools back up. They arent living in the world. They are even guilting teachers and administrators about how they dont care about the kids education lol.

Oh and btw, these are the public schools that they are trying to start back up. You know, the ones filled with working class parents. The private schools on the other hand, they plan on staying closed!

and once it's gone...you can't get it back!

Post Posted: Mon May 18, 2020 11:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Yea but J...the vaccine is coming. News every day its got positive results!!! :lol:
I can't wait to hear kids and parents are going to have to get it to return.
Just waitin' for that craziness.

Fuck of all dumbasses just told everyone today he on the Hydroychlorquine.
I don't even know if that is true seeing how now they have a few 100,000,000 million pills to dump.
That shit is toxic and very specific why you should take and COVID 19 ain't it. :lol:

Post Posted: Mon May 18, 2020 11:44 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea but J...the vaccine is coming. News every day its got positive results!!! :lol:
I can't wait to hear kids and parents are going to have to get it to return.
Just waitin' for that craziness.

Fuck of all dumbasses just told everyone today he on the Hydroychlorquine.
I don't even know if that is true seeing how now they have a few 100,000,000 million pills to dump.
That shit is toxic and very specific why you should take and COVID 19 ain't it. :lol:

Shit is gonna get bad when they start trying to force the vaccine on people. I wonder how Trump is going to work a miracle to keep the segment of his support that are against vaccines, or if that support will suddenly become pro vaccine!

Post Posted: Tue May 19, 2020 1:24 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The are going to push it like a miracle.
Dude in charge has 10,000,000 in stock to make it work. :lol:
CAn't make that shit up.
Ain't it fucking miraculous how they never made a gah damn thing make it to market yet doing this like the boss of all med tech. Its in the news and people are readily eatin' it up. Say it enough times. Say it again Sam. O, you hear it works. I hear they figured it out. When can I get it? Hey kids, we goin' to Walgreens to line up. They got some nose drops. It ain't even a shot.

Fuck man, the WH at this point could wave a magic wand oak stick from the backyard and spin a reason it works.

Post Posted: Tue May 19, 2020 2:14 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

O man. I just had this realization Trump tested positive for COVID.
You don't take it before you got it and you don't take when you do.
But specifically, his conversations with his personal doctors said the risks don't out weight the possible benefit. They especially pushed this thing as a therapeutic.

I think someone needs to ask if he has tested +.
I don't know if he would answer truthfully but whatever.
This isn't something you take like cough drops.
It is toxic to cells without any question.
The reason it causes heart arrhythmia and heart failure in patients is because the heart doesn't have the reproductive generation from short telomeres in the muscle structure if I remember correctly. Other cells can repair more easily because telomeres are longer. Telomere length is a measure by which DNA can be measured to show how much regenerative capability is left in an organism.

Noting as well Pence is staying away from Trump. Its gotta be a national security issue and Pence must know.....fuck if I know but it makes sense to me.

Post Posted: Tue May 19, 2020 8:54 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
ive never considered it but you're 110% right, he would absolutely never admit that he contracted the virus. getting sick wouldnt change his toxic stance and approach to the situation and he'll make sure thats the case with his cult.

Post Posted: Tue May 19, 2020 12:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Still makes sense but I'm seeing some say there is no way he is taking it for distraction reasons.
Like what is he going to do about 30,000,000 million Americans unemployed and an Al Qaeda attacks from Saudi national on his watch or firing 4 IGs 1 of whom was investigating Pompeo and another for the Saudi 8 billion dollar arms deal. I dunno.

30 out of 30 doctors asked at a NyC hospital if they'd prescribe it as a prophylactic and all said no begging people not to take it or ask for it. Lots of ifs in this one but he has got a + test and is still out there mingling without a mask it's going to get out and he can't hold his tongue. He'd most likely throw it out there in some time like it cured him while everyone looks on all slack jawed. :lol: Everyone realizing the implications and him thinking he proved it works. :kopfpatsch: He said it started taking it 1.5 weeks ago about the same time the military valet tested + and the 3 CDC people along with Pence went into isolation or started distancing themselves.

Got a 100,000,000 of these pills ready...anybody? 20% off if you lost your health insurance. :lol:

Post Posted: Wed May 20, 2020 12:53 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

As I noted that Florida wasn't reporting correct COVID data 2 weeks or so ago, the portal information manager has been fired because she wouldn't manually change data to support reopening. It was obvious they were reporting correct data and Florida is incredibly susceptible by their population's age for this to ravage communities. Florida even traced back their first case back to Jan 1 but didn't report any cases until 3 months later.

Here is the article.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/floridas- ... ating-data

By the largest estimates reported deaths are 50-60 higher and minimally 20 nationwide and globally I can't imagine we have any idea.

DAmn man...Christmas is going to be an interesting one. Thankfully my girl's school is going to still have an online at-home option next school year along with many options for staggered days and 1 room only. We'll see how the summer goes, but I think I'd rather keep her home and I think that's want she wants.

Post Posted: Wed May 20, 2020 7:11 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Apparently covid related suicides are a thing! And the libeetarian right wing strip who usually dont give a fuck about suicide are now using it as a rationale to lift lockdowns! Fascinating.

My opinion on it....is the same as it is for any other suicides...if they wanna go...let em go. I have no time to fight for or rep ppl who dont wanna live and fight for their own life.

Post Posted: Wed May 20, 2020 3:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea...having had some experience around suicidal people you can't stop them short of locking them up. You can comfort them, but as soon as you go around the corner they do what they are going to do.

America is now, as if it were not responsible before, for spreading this virus on a continuous basis. The WH wants it both ways. We got 'badges of honor" now from the man himself for testing positive. Real warriors we are. People are pissed and outright assaulting employees and citizens for making a stink about not having a mandatory mask in certain public places. We don't need a test, but they do, and not only do they have testing but they have contact tracing.

It is interesting to see how sides that you would never expect to take up a defense take one up after crying about other people doing the same under other circumstances in the past. Our government looks to continually divide us and at the same time divide us from the rest of the world by blaming everyone else for the exact same inactions.

The election can't come soon enough, but I have no idea how it would go. It still looks rigged and gerrymandered and I don't think its anything to inspire confidence.

Post Posted: Thu May 21, 2020 11:04 am 

Cash on hand:

"i dont think Covid is going to come back."

i overheard this in a conversation. this is a hospital employee. scary.

Post Posted: Thu May 21, 2020 1:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The CDC released another 60 pages of guidelines for re-opening various places.
Of all those guidelines and "new" discoveries is that this virus doesn't transmit to people very easily from surfaces. NO shit!

I said this fucking over 2 months months ago after hearing Dr. Osterholm say what he knew about virus concentrations in the throat before symptoms appear. YOU GET THIS SHIT FROM BREATHING. BREATHING IS THE PRIMARY MODE OF TRANSMISSION. Then dumbass on the news reporting these finding note to viewers say, "SO if you see someone sneezing, stay away." NO dumbass. IT is just fucking breathing. People need to wear masks. It should be mandatory. PERIOD. People are freaking about be required to wear masks in indoor facilities yelling shit like "freedom". I should put a mask or 2 spare in my pocket and knock out a few dumbass freedom thinking fucks just so they can wake up with one super glued to their face. :lol:

And yea, people not thinking it is going to make a 2nd appearance are in denial because of belief in magic or some shit.

Post Posted: Thu May 21, 2020 2:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: Here's a good quote:

President Donald Trump was apparently so proud that he still doesn’t have coronavirus that he attempted to put a sunny spin on his most recent test results, briefly claiming he tested “positively” for the virus before explaining “negative” means “positive.”

Then:

“And I tested very positively in another sense,” Trump bellowed. “So this morning, I tested positively toward negative, right? So no, I tested perfectly this morning. Meaning I tested negative. But that’s a way of saying it: Positively toward the negative.” :lol:

So when we eventually find out he hit + he will then say he told us. :lol:

Post Posted: Fri May 22, 2020 1:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hydroxychloroquine now linked to a higher rate of mortality. :lol:

Post Posted: Fri May 22, 2020 2:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

For those receiving hydroxychloroquine and an antibiotic — the cocktail endorsed by Trump — there was a 45% increased risk of death and a 411% increased risk of serious heart arrhythmias. Those given chloroquine had a 37% increased risk of death and a 256 percent increased risk of serious heart arrhythmias. :kopfpatsch:

Because it is toxic. Like I told before, it affects the heart specifically and this was known all along. I fucking knew it because real scientists told us. Specifically, these chemists can tell you exactly why it affects the heart on people already on the edge of being unhealthy or simply because of age

Post Posted: Mon May 25, 2020 10:36 am 

Cash on hand:

Ok V, you're up. :hearty-laugh:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.studyf ... cts/%3famp

Post Posted: Tue May 26, 2020 12:57 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fuck that man. This sell job they are doing is some unreal shit if you look at the history of vaccine development. It's like deciding we are going to Mars by Christmas with some new tech not even checkin' to see if can do the moon again. We never did figure out SARS. The flu vaccine is a joke like a 1 in 8 chance of guessing the strain that year, but they will sell you the thing.

Its the earliest stage and they are going to Phase 2 I think. Just a few hundred are volunteering. Then phase 3 with a few thousand against a placebo and the "real" thing. I promise you they will make it work in the report despite never having succeed putting anything in the marketplace in its entire history.

And now Modera is worth 29 billion dollars never having sold a single product. sTocks shot sky high and 2 top shareholders sold 30 million and got out just the other day once the good news was dropped.

FUcking money scam.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 792 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32

Board index » Off Topic