Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Rather see this than Pac-Mayweather. And they actually have a reason to fight, the end of their first fight was dramatic and they need the money much more than May-Pac lol and either one of these bums can win. So it's a better fight

You're nuts.

No, im not. With this, i know im getting two guys who are gonna be there to be hit, it can actually be a good fight. I knew MayPac would happen just as it did. It was foolish for people to think Manny ever had a chance at floyd, if he lost and struggled with guys like Morales and Marquez. So another fight, would hust be another snoozefest with Floyd moving, holding and winning.

You're wrong bro. Nobody gives a shit about Martinez-Chavez 2. It has absolutely no significance whatsoever. It's fucking boring.

Floyd is not the same fighter. Manny has a better shot at least in a rematch to land more punches.

People letting their "fuck floyd" mentality override the reality of this fight. Maybe my homering makes me see more than whats there. But you are no floyd homer, and you see it!

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Rather see this than Pac-Mayweather. And they actually have a reason to fight, the end of their first fight was dramatic and they need the money much more than May-Pac lol and either one of these bums can win. So it's a better fight

You're nuts.

No, im not. With this, i know im getting two guys who are gonna be there to be hit, it can actually be a good fight. I knew MayPac would happen just as it did. It was foolish for people to think Manny ever had a chance at floyd, if he lost and struggled with guys like Morales and Marquez. So another fight, would hust be another snoozefest with Floyd moving, holding and winning.

You're wrong bro. Nobody gives a shit about Martinez-Chavez 2. It has absolutely no significance whatsoever. It's fucking boring.

Floyd is not the same fighter. Manny has a better shot at least in a rematch to land more punches.

People letting their "fuck floyd" mentality override the reality of this fight. Maybe my homering makes me see more than whats there. But you are no floyd homer, and you see it!

I mean, I like Floyd, I just don't like that he basically was forced to change his style mid-way thru his career. Floyd at 130 is one of my fav. fighters of all time. His last really interesting fight to me was against Gatti, and that was a long time ago.

I still want to see this shit though. Floyd is more vulnerable now, which is what makes a rematch more interesting.

Like I said...let them both juice to the gils, and may the best steroids win. lol

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:06 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica

You're nuts.

I mean, I like Floyd, I just don't like that he basically was forced to change his style mid-way thru his career. Floyd at 130 is one of my fav. fighters of all time. His last really interesting fight to me was against Gatti, and that was a long time ago.

I still want to see this shit though. Floyd is more vulnerable now, which is what makes a rematch more interesting.

Like I said...let them both juice to the gils, and may the best steroids win. lol

Yea, the style was so effective he just didnt have to. Lets see how effective it is if he slows even more.

But they wanna watch those two other fruit cakes. Fuckin confusion.

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Floyd is vulnerable now?!! Lol not the same fighter?! Yea, if he were fighting Errol or Terence this would apply. Manny will NEVER beat Floyd. EVER. Too small, not enough reach, no jab, the style, everything.

Manny showed he could stun Floyd, with his quickness and angles in rounds 4 and 6, but that was IT. And Floyd has always done better in rematches. Mainly because he fights even more sharp and defensive. Waste of time, no need to see it again.

Chavez-Martinez 2 is better because anybody can take it and their likely will be blood and we wont have to pay and it probably doesnt go the distance. Id rather see that. I dont give a shit about either lets be clear, but id rather see chavez-martinez.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
both fights are meaningless. I'd rather watch Chavez-Martinez honestly. they need the money more, where the other fight is straight up stealing from the public.

Board index » General Boxing Chat