Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:26 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
We all know Floyd is almost out the door (Good riddance). Manny and Cotto cant be too far behind either. The greatest HW since Lennoz Lewis (Wlad) is on his way out too. So who the fuck is the future of boxing? We have some good yound dudes ready to take their place as boxing's best. But who stands out the most?

Nick Walters- Dude is fucking legit. Fun to watch too. He has a huge upside in the lower weights.

Canelo-Still young and his future can be bright if he can beat Cotto. I just dont think he will.

Crawford-The guy is really good. Beating the likes of Peterson and maybe Lucas might make him the favorite.

Felix Verdejo-The young Rican sure looks like the goods. He needs to step up the comp though so we can get a better feel in his future.

Jose Pedraza- Another young Rican who fights soon for a title. He looks decent.

Adrien Broner-I dont like this kid. But if he can fix his flaws he be hard to beat. Has plenty of heart though.

Wilder-Big man already holds a belt (for what ever that is worth) but he needs to prove he can truly be elite. He needs to fight and beat Wlad to enter that category.

Kieth Thurman- I'm a fan. I'm hoping he gets a chance to prove his worth against a real B or A level fighter.

Micky Garcia- What the fuck happen to this guy? Where did he go?

Ramon Gonzalez-I was really impressed with this kid in his destruction of Sosa. Would love to see him fight Brian Viloria.

Gary Russell-Big talent here. But he nees to improve. He cant fuck with Loma.

Loma-What's next for Loma? Seems like he hasnt dont anything as of late. How about a Santa Cruz fight? Nah... Santa doesnt have the balls.

Errol Spence Jr.- As soon as he gets his big fight he is going to shine. The guy is fucking good. He might be the future.

I left out a few good names like GGG, Kova, Stevenson cause these guys are all in their 30's and I dont see them around for the long haul.

So who the fuck you guys think is the future of boxing. The man that can carry the sport like the big 3 have done over the years.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:43 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Thurman and Walters are good names. If he can keep getting tv exposure Roman will be must watch tv as well. il;m just not sure people will buy unto a weight class that small. Crawford also legit, but these guys are missing (at least right now) the marketability to go to that top level.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:45 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Al Haymon. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:28 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Anyone hear of Prichard Colon? He is a Rican fighter signed under Haymon. He is 14-0-11 ko 's in the Jr. Mw division. He looks like a decent fighter. If only they can stop him from wearing those ridiculous shorts I might be able to take him seriously.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

Havent seen him fight, i hope hes good. I know his opposition has been terrible but still only 14 fights and thats a fucked up name lol his parent should be slapped

Post Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Havent seen him fight, i hope hes good. I know his opposition has been terrible but still only 14 fights and thats a fucked up name lol his parent should be slapped

Yea the prents fuced up with that name. It ranks right up thee with McJoe and his twin brother lol.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:12 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I'm agreeing on Spence. He looks like something special. Seems to attack well, defend well, use his feet well. Good power. We'll see how he holds up. He's gotta be pushed.

Anthony Joshua - He's got the physicality and seems to have the skill as well. Also needs to be pushed to see if there is some bitch anywhere in him, or if he can take a good punch. But I think he's the future of the heavyweight division by far.

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm agreeing on Spence. He looks like something special. Seems to attack well, defend well, use his feet well. Good power. We'll see how he holds up. He's gotta be pushed.

Anthony Joshua - He's got the physicality and seems to have the skill as well. Also needs to be pushed to see if there is some bitch anywhere in him, or if he can take a good punch. But I think he's the future of the heavyweight division by far.

I believe in Spence. I like his demeanor outside the ring too. The opposite of Broner. I don't know if he is ready for Thurman or Brook, but he seems to think so. Would like to see him step up to a Soto-Karrass.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Spence Crawford Julian Williams. I wanna say Walters but he gotta get better on defense.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

We all know Floyd is almost out the door (Good riddance). Manny and Cotto cant be too far behind either. The greatest HW since Lennoz Lewis (Wlad) is on his way out too. So who the fuck is the future of boxing? We have some good yound dudes ready to take their place as boxing's best. But who stands out the most?

Nick Walters- Dude is fucking legit. Fun to watch too. He has a huge upside in the lower weights.

Canelo-Still young and his future can be bright if he can beat Cotto. I just dont think he will.

Crawford-The guy is really good. Beating the likes of Peterson and maybe Lucas might make him the favorite.

Felix Verdejo-The young Rican sure looks like the goods. He needs to step up the comp though so we can get a better feel in his future.

Jose Pedraza- Another young Rican who fights soon for a title. He looks decent.

Adrien Broner-I dont like this kid. But if he can fix his flaws he be hard to beat. Has plenty of heart though.

Wilder-Big man already holds a belt (for what ever that is worth) but he needs to prove he can truly be elite. He needs to fight and beat Wlad to enter that category.

Kieth Thurman- I'm a fan. I'm hoping he gets a chance to prove his worth against a real B or A level fighter.

Micky Garcia- What the fuck happen to this guy? Where did he go?

Ramon Gonzalez-I was really impressed with this kid in his destruction of Sosa. Would love to see him fight Brian Viloria.

Gary Russell-Big talent here. But he nees to improve. He cant fuck with Loma.

Loma-What's next for Loma? Seems like he hasnt dont anything as of late. How about a Santa Cruz fight? Nah... Santa doesnt have the balls.

Errol Spence Jr.- As soon as he gets his big fight he is going to shine. The guy is fucking good. He might be the future.

I left out a few good names like GGG, Kova, Stevenson cause these guys are all in their 30's and I dont see them around for the long haul.

So who the fuck you guys think is the future of boxing. The man that can carry the sport like the big 3 have done over the years.

it all depends on your definition of taking over! i think no matter wat canelo is gonna take over boxing with this ppv game and make a lot of money.there was oscar,than floyd and manny,cotto was/is a ppv guy and has made a lot of money! now there will be canelo for the next 10 yrs holding down ppv and making multi millions.losing to cotto wouldnt change that just my opinion.
doesnt mean canelos the best fighter on this list,but for these reasons i see him as being the future of boxing.

hes also more willing than floyd,pac or cotto to fight the best without making such a fuss about it :lol: to be honest as much as i like floyd,pac and cotto these guys do all this extra shit.catchweights,making guys wait,refusing to take tests,alot of bs.canelo just goes and fights...
crawford and thurman gonna do great things.i cant see a lot of losses between them to be honest.
1 day they gonna fight and its gonna be huge!

shit they might even both be undefeated when it happens! loma and rigo gonna be around awhile.yea they in there 30es but they both fresh....i cant really see anybody beating these guys aside from each other to be honest.loma lost early,but hes not losing again anytime soon :lol:
mikey garcia is the fucking man.... i can see him being a ppv guy hes just that good.but he's gotta get active idk wats going on with him! is it injuries? a bad promoter deal like ward had? idk :lol:

wilder wont lose to anyone either i dont think besides wlad.with that power and ability dude aint gonna lose...but he has to get off the bum tour its been on for far too long :lol:
i can see him and anthony joshua ruling the hw division for the next 10 yrs and they gonna fight 2 or 3 times they gonna have to! that type of power and size is ridiculous to have even at hw :lol:
this dude roman gonzalez is legit..... best kept secret in boxing!

wilder and thurman have the ability,power and talent to also be mainstays on ppv for the next 10 yrs.in wilders case he can really make that happen but he needs to start chattering more and beating legit opponents! broner also can do it,but he has to stop losing and fix those flaws....has to throw more punches and jab on the regular.dude needs to learn some technique and not just rely on that power that used to get him by.not gonna work like that anymore these are the big boys they can take his shots.

also like spence,viloria,ad russell is a great talent.just can see russell beating the best and thats no knock on him really.on top of rigo and loma being better than him they are bigger and more experienced! walters isnt better than russell just too big and strong probably.boxing is in a great place and i look forward to the next 10 yrs of it.ill miss floyd,hopkins,cotto and jmm,but there are plenty of guys worth watching!

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Joseph Parker
Anthony Joshua
Ilunga Makabu
Oleksandr Usyk
Dmitry Kudryashov
Sergiy Derevyanchenko

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

so tired hearing about Spence already.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That all depends on who the star makers are and its pretty obvious.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I like this kid. He just needs to step up the comp.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Floyd wants to anoint someone; don't be surprised if it's him.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:08 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I like this kid. He just needs to step up the comp.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Kid grew up in very nice conditions, and hasn't been boxing that long. Only a matter of time before some hungry ghetto mofo comes along and whips that ass. Talking about Spence

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:44 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

YEa he aint a rah rah type nigga, but that breed dying all together. I aint gonna knock spence on that. He fights really well in the ring. Cant wait for him to prove it to yall.

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Thurman/Porter trying to fight Floyd, Floyd trying to get them to fight Spence on his undercard. Fuck outta here. I said I want the steak, not the microwavable nuggets. :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:36 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Thurman/Porter trying to fight Floyd, Floyd trying to get them to fight Spence on his undercard. Fuck outta here. I said I want the steak, not the microwavable nuggets. :lol:

Floyd's a muthafucka man :lol:

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jessie Vargas lol

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Thurman/Porter can fight each other, or Spence lol that's what TBE thinks of them . They don't deserve Floyd, maybe if Thurman was actually "One Timing" people instead of these marathons he's been putting on, and porter wasn't even impressive in dealing with briber, and he got dropped :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I don't see him. I don't think he's emerged yet.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

jermz like u said he dont really have to be a rah rah type of guy :lol: look man floyd and broner had tough childhoods and they not even really about that life.i would say that maidana,rios,and alvarado are rah rah type niggaz.heard they was in gangs and all type of wild shit like that.if those guys didnt make it in boxing they would be in jail or dead. hopkins was also a gangsta from what i heard.dude was dealing drugs and beating dudes up in philly for all types of dumb shit :lol:

porter and bradley not rah rah either,but they tough as nails in the ring! thats more than enough...
i like thurman and i dont see him losing anytime soon.he'll beat porter,brook,everybody right now besides floyd and bradley i think.he would have a shot against bradley cuz of his power but i think ultimately bradleys skill and experience would save him at least the 1st time around.spence is a puppy in this game... he doesnt have any experience and hasnt earned any respect yet.dont have any clue wat he is but we'll find out when he steps up

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:59 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I dont know how anyone can hate on spence for any other reason than his connection to Floyd.

This is a guy who has so far shown it in the ring, and is pretty much begging for a shit at a top guy, and he's kinda getting criticized for it. Meanwhile, GGG stays happy being remaining on the bum circuit and is either celebrated or bitched at.

I'd love to "Sometimes" or any of the other guys looking for that May Pay Day to put it on the line against Spence.

(est Dec 4th)

Board index » General Boxing Chat