Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 530 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: COVID 2021
 Post Posted: Wed May 26, 2021 9:22 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
My daughter's school can't even give the student an aspirin without parental consent.

This is the shitty country I live in bro. I know yall talk about yours in those terms, but diff categories man. The kind of shit that you guys dont have to deal with because you have a population heavily armed with the metal, we have to deal with because you can't stop a fucking govt that isnt scared of the ppl and consequences.

Post Posted: Thu May 27, 2021 8:30 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Aspirin and tattoos you need consent. rushed vaccine with rare but deadly side effects??...come get this free ice cream you lil twerp. :rofl:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Thu May 27, 2021 1:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Amid all this push for the vaccine/it's still amazing to me the need for greed. Other countries thought public health talked about vitamin D and the efficacy of other currently used drugs but this country just went into making some cash mode. Other methods of preventing COVID are at least as effective as the JJ vaccine and they are proven safe for decades. It's heartbreaking to watch professionals blatter on about getting to the distant mountain when the destination is right fucking there where they stand because they all ain't getting to the mountain....too at and too stupid and too stubborn.

The least public health could have done is stress the need for vitamin D. The gah damn science is clear.

Post Posted: Thu May 27, 2021 3:10 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Amid all this push for the vaccine/it's still amazing to me the need for greed. Other countries thought public health talked about vitamin D and the efficacy of other currently used drugs but this country just went into making some cash mode. Other methods of preventing COVID are at least as effective as the JJ vaccine and they are proven safe for decades. It's heartbreaking to watch professionals blatter on about getting to the distant mountain when the destination is right fucking there where they stand because they all ain't getting to the mountain....too at and too stupid and too stubborn.

The least public health could have done is stress the need for vitamin D. The gah damn science is clear.

A lot of science is being routinely ignored here. The bodies best tried and true means of protection has always been natural immune response. But they've completely turned it around to make it like the only immunity one can have is through shots. Yes I get it, the concept of no vaccination and letting COVID run roughshod thru the population is a repugnant one, but equally repugnant is one where tried and true medical science is roundly dismissed while they pull up with the ice cream truck lol.

Its just further proof of how far the big society is sinking, and the establishment is at the fore front of sinking it.

Post Posted: Thu May 27, 2021 3:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

A lot of science is being routinely ignored here. The bodies best tried and true means of protection has always been natural immune response. But they've completely turned it around to make it like the only immunity one can have is through shots. Yes I get it, the concept of no vaccination and letting COVID run roughshod thru the population is a repugnant one, but equally repugnant is one where tried and true medical science is roundly dismissed while they pull up with the ice cream trucklol.

Its just further proof of how far the big society is sinking, and the establishment is at the fore front of sinking it.

:happy-dancing: :happy: :kopfpatsch: :lol:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Thu May 27, 2021 3:33 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

A lot of science is being routinely ignored here. The bodies best tried and true means of protection has always been natural immune response. But they've completely turned it around to make it like the only immunity one can have is through shots. Yes I get it, the concept of no vaccination and letting COVID run roughshod thru the population is a repugnant one, but equally repugnant is one where tried and true medical science is roundly dismissed while they pull up with the ice cream trucklol.

:happy-dancing: :happy: :kopfpatsch: :lol:

Stay in Jersey man :hearty-laugh: shit aint right up here!

Post Posted: Thu May 27, 2021 7:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea Canada has a high per/capita rate without question.
The sad ass part as I mentioned was this need for greed which I can only guess is at the unconscious, or at worse, conscious effort to ignore or dismiss current meds. Ivermectin has proven 83% effective in India at 1/3 a penny of per dose worth of the drug. That's just the raw cost of the product but India industry are experts at making generic drugs. It will cost a bit more to make the raw drug into pills. But 1/3 a penny for a 21mg dose. :lol:

SAme fucking reasons entire hospitals are dedicated to doing heart stints at 20,000 US dollars a procedure (I think that cost is conservative too). And those stints are irreversible when the alternative is preventable practices of early detection with mammograms. But fuck no. 60bucks don't equal 20k.

Post Posted: Thu May 27, 2021 7:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

2 reasons why I wouldnt move to the US. Yall exorbitant amount of guns, and the absurd profit motive in yalls health care.

But someone like Vic would be okay with ppl having to die or go broke rather than fix the system. As long as he has HIS. And convolute a bible verse to try and say that Jesus decreed it must be that way.

Post Posted: Thu May 27, 2021 10:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Everything gah damned thing about victoria points to worshipping. That is, worshipping anything to tell him what to feel with the deep mysterious feeling he is missing someone inside. Subs are easily dominated while burdening them with the guilt of their fetishes. He looks for idols like that fuck Ben Carson and all them demagogues with speech patterns to hypnotize the lambs....Trump included. I'd not classify anyone here as a liberal but that confuses victoria not knowing enough to think for himself...so he labels and repeats like a mantra while being hypnotized and with a fervor that the ends times are near. :lol:

Post Posted: Mon May 31, 2021 11:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

get the vaccine, we'll pay your way through college. :rofl:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:37 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

get the vaccine, we'll pay your way through college. :rofl:

Oh no. Who??? Lol

Post Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:36 am 

Cash on hand:

177 reported yesterday. :shock:

alot of businesses are still requiring masks for customers. i walked into a store yesterday and just put one on by habit, but half the people had and half didnt, the employees did not. same deal yesterday. so it kinda seems people are playing it half and half, kind of optional.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:40 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

177 reported yesterday. :shock:

alot of businesses are still requiring masks for customers. i walked into a store yesterday and just put one on by habit, but half the people had and half didnt, the employees did not. same deal yesterday. so it kinda seems people are playing it half and half, kind of optional.

Is 177 good or bad for yall at this point? We at under 1000 now.

Ya, masks are gonna fall away, its my fear, and ppl who didnt vaccinate need to be aware. The next wave might be mostly non vaccinators. Been saying this shit since the first day these vaccines came out.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:47 am 

Cash on hand:

177 is astoundingly great.

im still gonna mask up whenever i gotta go out to any place of business where there could be any # of people. 177 is a fantastic low number but thats still 177 unfortunate people, so its still out there. but ive pretty much thrown out the protocol rule book when it comes to being around the family,.especially since i have no reckless thoughtless Karens in my group.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:52 am 

Cash on hand:

this lady pretty much went through the same thing on a bigger scale.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nj.com ... utType=amp

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:03 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

177 is astoundingly great.

im still gonna mask up whenever i gotta go out to any place of business where there could be any # of people. 177 is a fantastic low number but thats still 177 unfortunate people, so its still out there. but ive pretty much thrown out the protocol rule book when it comes to being around the family,.especially since i have no reckless thoughtless Karens in my group.

you guys are trending well. Not sure if maybe you guys went lower. Hoping to be there in 2 more weeks.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

ITs great the numbers are going down. I don't think anyone can definitively say exactly why because there isn't just 1 thing (especially giving credit to the vaccine for the% administered in this timeframe).

The hero will be the vaccines no matter if is the thing or not. No other method of treatment will be or is being allowed to come into the picture. If they were, the EUA for the vaccines would have to be pulled. Data from other safe drugs with long histories are being ignored and marginalized. Worst of all, treatment methods and dosage protocols are being sabotaged. Its a long complex system rant of medicine and big gov went wrong. I don't know if it's sinister and just plain stupid tunnel vision to give vaccines the gold medal.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

idgaf who is the hero and who wants to take the credit. im sure that'll be next decisive issue in the country though, because, why wouldnt it be?? :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I think the hero will be the vaccine, everyone who took it, and those who pushed it. And that is fine and dandy. And without sounding too crazed, the suppression of information and data to push the vaccine and no other currently effective drug is the crime of this century. It will be hard to top given all that have died and still more to die. Some experts in the field that are being pushed to the sidelines and ignored. They are scratching their head in wonder asking why the fuck their studies and data are being buried.

India will figure it out because of vaccine shortages and will turn to Ivermectin. But there is no money in Ivermectin costing less than a penny for 3 doses. No patents are held on the drug and people can produce it easily if the raw materials are available. Its been around for decades proven safe. There seems to be a specific campaign to botch efforts to use anything else except these new vaccines including studies where the drugs and use of corticosteroids are being underdosed to say "see! its not effective."

But the hero is the vaccine with declining rates currently as high as an 80% reduction in infections and more importantly deaths. But that doesn't comport with the vaccine jabs in arms.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I think the hero will be the vaccine, everyone who took it, and those who pushed it. And that is fine and dandy. And without sounding too crazed, the suppression of information and data to push the vaccine and no other currently effective drug is the crime of this century. It will be hard to top given all that have died and still more to die. Some experts in the field that are being pushed to the sidelines and ignored. They are scratching their head in wonder asking why the fuck their studies and data are being buried.

India will figure it out because of vaccine shortages and will turn to Ivermectin. But there is no money in Ivermectin costing less than a penny for 3 doses. No patents are held on the drug and people can produce it easily if the raw materials are available. Its been around for decades proven safe. There seems to be a specific campaign to botch efforts to use anything else except these new vaccines including studies where the drugs and use of corticosteroids are being underdosed to say "see! its not effective."

But the hero is the vaccine with declining rates currently as high as an 80% reduction in infections and more importantly deaths. But that doesn't comport with the vaccine jabs in arms.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/vacci ... rous-toxin

Post Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:09 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea man...I know. This shit has been known and ignored and simply not on any MSM. The question is how toxic and what long-term shit it could affect. It's kinda like alcohol in the respect both damage cells. how much? Different people will have different reactions. The vaccine teaches your body to produce the spike protein which in does damage cells...more specifically epithelial cells (lung). Its probably why back in the early trials all the test animals died from the process gone awry....that's the autoimmune response gone bad. The shot is intended to stay in the local muscle area and not enter the bloodstream.....wtf right? Of course, some will enter the bloodstream. Specifically, the shot needs to be in a very perfect location and I'm not sure all administrators in this short time are aware.

I literally listened to a biologist talk about his over a month ago and the insanity that other drugs are just as effective as the vaccine but the data is being sabotaged by not tested officially and when they do they underdose. Local communities are testing with data sets in the 10s of thousands and Ivermectin works in a linear progression for the amount of dose.

Its fucking nuts...but they aren't going to back off.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:42 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ya, I also watched a videos of medical experts saying the same shit...months ago. That the spike protein was gonna find its way into the blood stream, and once there would penetrate other areas of the body that arent supposed to be accessed, so teaching the body to produce that protein could be extremely problematic. This is why I dont fucking trust the medical establishment. They bury shit like that. And then tell everyone how it doesn't change your DNA. No it just teaches your body to produce something that can cause a litany of problems if it gets to any other part of your body!

Again, this side effects might be cummulative, and boosters which we know are coming, will increase effect.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:35 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The problem is the shot in the arm apparently. That area, in the deltoid muscle, doesn't have much in the way of veins/arteries. IF the injection is off it increases the likelihood of getting into the bloodstream directly (something like 1 in 4000) if done correctly and much higher if not. But they are finding it gets into the bloodstream anyway which would seem only to make sense. I mean how the fuck to you inject anything not expecting it to get into the bloodstream if you are piercing the skin.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And you are right as I worried about boosters as well. IT may be safer to get the 1 double dose round and not get boosters. You don't want those spike proteins to build up to a dangerous level that will certainly 100% cause damage. Their is natural immunity as well. Making this all about the vaccine and nothing else is wrong. It should be a combination of vaccines for high risk, therapeutics, vitamins, and plenty of sunshine for various people.

KIDS should not be getting this!!! OLder people and overweight, diabetics, etc should. there are also babies dying from breast milk contamination. ITs the spike protein. Thrombocytopenia and thrombosis can result and the is also true of people that get COVID. I think that is the confusion or mistatements that people get covid from the vaccine.

My luck man...thinking i got an immune system on steroids....would go into overdrive and I'd produce that spike protein like rabbits do babies.

Interestingly enough...back when the Spanish Flu killed 10's of millions it killed the healthiest people because of this exact same reason. Their own immune systems killed them.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:44 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Add shingles to the list of possible side effects. A girl im seeing gets her vaccine. Boom. Shingles.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 530 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Board index » Off Topic