Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:27 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Roy Jones Jr, is the sports best fight commentator, and it's not even lose.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

big win for usyk. Joshua should fight ruin in a trilogy Any has a great shot of winning

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

big win for usyk. Joshua should fight ruin in a trilogy Any has a great shot of winning

Why should or would he fight Ruiz right now when he has a rematch clause to fight Usyk???

Lol...think about the position you took on Wilders rematch clause with Fury before you answer... :cool:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Usyk's movement is on a different plane of existence. The upper body and footwork are incredible in every direction. He doesn't have any tendencies so it makes any plan/blueprint near impossible. To beat Usyk it will have to be pure improvisation and athletism.

Round 3 Usyk put AJ on 'Wobbly Street" and that was exactly what Usyk had to do. Round 7 was another big moment with AJ hurt. We might just be seeing the limits of AJ. IMO...AJ biggest technical problem is his slow-ass jab and it makes it worse because he follows flatfooted. Usyk just moved around his AJ's all night while AJ half-cocked and pulled his jabs unsurely where Usyk would be.....AJ became super predictable and didn't have to athletic differential to counter or know enough what to do. Usyk's speed and power didn't ever seem to change and he almost got AJ out of there.

Considering where Usyk came from he fought perfectly IMO. He won...plain and simple. Any more offense he coulda been KO'd. Any more defense and he wouldn't have scored or hurt AJ enough.

I've gotta give it to both guys. I'm just not sure AJ can peak anymore.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah, I dont see what AJ picks up in one fight camp, or two, or three. I think they used the wrong strategy, the wrong aspect of AJ's skillset. AJ not smart enough to adapt on the fly. They prepd AJ to go out there and try to outbox him. He needs a hard camp with better sparring partners to prep him for a dog fight, not a boxing match. But then again I heard sparring partners were knockin his ass out before the first Ruiz fight and they probably scared to throw the kitchen sink at him in sparring ever since.

Ya, I dont see how AJ improves, but I dont see the wisdom on passing up the rematch either. Fight him in 6 months. Eye injury pending.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

I thought AJ would rebound from his KO loss like a Lennox Lewis would, like right back to business. But that dog that destroyed Whyte and Klitschko when hurt is no longer there. It was a close fight even still, but i agree wrong strategy.

I was hoping he would bring that uppercut once every now and again, along with the hook. He has the best of those two punches in the division. But he wanted to go tit for tat with the smaller guy.

Good job by Usyk he stepped up. Those Ukranians are some determined mofo's.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: Same guy...different competition ice. You are talking like AJ is damaged goods or has degraded.
This is the best pure boxer (on a genius level) that AJ has ever faced. AJ's eraser couldn't save him or even deter Usyk. Usyk might be the polar opposite of your beloved Vlad.

I tried to tell you harmlessly and unemotionally.
I even pulled my punches trying not to tell you that you don't know what you see. :lol:
By you mentioning Vlad by name it should tell you that you "feel" too much.
Me the disrespectful, and you the cape-wearing defender of other men. :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

This fight wasn't close man usyk clearly outclassed him...he looked like loma in there it was beautiful to watch the angles,timing and footwork.
He showed a good chin to.

Hes clearly the most skilled hw in the game he has some serious prowess and technical skill....
I think only fury beats him after this performance today. Wilder is another robot but hes more powerful than aj and he sticks a better jab and hes less predictable and robotic than aj

So I'm very interested to see usyk against wilder and fury....fury is the best boxer that usyk will have ever faced. I also think aj came in to skinny.
Fury will come in at 250 against usyk I think and have a 30 or 40 PD weight advantage and lay all tat weight on him

A hell of a win and a virtuoso performance by usyk....
Older and naturally smaller man loses these fights like 95% of the time....so big time props to usyk

I'm praying we see usyk against the fury wilder winner next....but with how these big fights at hw keep getting derailed im sure it'll be a rematch in may unfortunately

Aj is gonna take a long rest and vacation to heal that eye....usyk probably could use dome downtime with his family to.so I expect the rematch in April or may unfortunately

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

:lol: Same guy...different competition ice. You are talking like AJ is damaged goods or has degraded.
This is the best pure boxer (on a genius level) that AJ has ever faced. AJ's eraser couldn't save him or even deter Usyk. Usyk might be the polar opposite of your beloved Vlad.

I tried to tell you harmlessly and unemotionally.
I even pulled my punches trying not to tell you that you don't know what you see. :lol:
By you mentioning Vlad by name it should tell you that you "feel" too much.
Me the disrespectful, and you the cape-wearing defender of other men. :lol:

Well I feel he has degraded. He never really opened up or put any two punches together. You stayed quiet until after the fact so miss me with the subtle shade and all that other bullshit you talking.

He didn't exactly look scintillating in his rematch against Ruiz but I thought maybe he just had to get over those demons. But he aint the same. I'd say the outcome was that and Usyk of course. Boxed well. Was the hungrier more determined man. He just had a gentle giant in front of him, trying to pitty pat with him.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

This was bad for boxing tho. Joshua was the ticket. He fucked up. Came in way too light with a shit strategy.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:kopfpatsch: :hearty-laugh:
This was good for boxing.
Your thinking is just more feeling.
I'm going to be kind and shut up now.
I don't want any PMs.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

:kopfpatsch: :hearty-laugh:
This was good for boxing.
Your thinking is just more feeling.
I'm going to be kind and shut up now.
I don't want any PMs.

You can be however you wanna be. You a smug sassy lil fucker that think you know me off a video. That's cool. You dont have to be kind or whatever. I thought a lil more of you but you an old bitch. You didn't even respond to it so why say something now? Instead of throwing gay backhanded little shots maybe you could have a discussion about Boxing. I dont what you got or why you keep trying talk shit on the low.

Anyway like I said AJ was a superstar that maybe could carry the sport snd fill out arenas. Not a "feeling " that's fact. He was a dynamic puncher with a glas chin, that's what exciting. Usyk is none of these things but its always great when a lil man can move up and be great. But just remember a fat fucker did it too. Before we go praising him too much.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Congrats to Usyk, amazing performance. Thought AJ boxed great also, just outclassed by a freak of nature, but wrong strategy completely as Jermz stated. He’ll take the rematch and probs lose. Only chance is to beast him early, forget boxing just go for it 100% from the off using his weight etc.

Great night for boxing BTW. Usyk is something else, hw division may not have seen anything like him. He’s a HW Loma. Imagine he could punch!!

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Relax Ice. I don't know you...just what you write and post.
I'm sorry that stings causing your emotional name-calling.

So this easy fight for AJ = AJ degraded (Vlad musta damaged him), bad for boxing, AJ somehow ain't the same, Usyk just hungrier and more determined (like you'd know about that behavior), and AJ turned into a gentle giant playing patty cake.

Sounds like a lot of excuses coming together when you should have had it correct from an AJ you remember beating Vlad. But, knowing too what happened after Vlad using that as an excuse as well.

You a cool dude Ice (but what do I know about you?)...you just can't or won't back down and back up your shit.
Maybe AJ got psyched out before the fight...now you'd know about that so you should mention that as well. :D

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:11 am 

Cash on hand:

Yea i share things with the board and actually contribute shit about my life, and sometimes it comes back to bite me. Its cool. I tske the good with the bad. I also won a game show and shit that was posted here. What you contributing? You doing anything with your life? What we know about you? What's the tale of the tape and what part of the country you in? You ever fought before? You spar?

You always start shooting at me direct with the personal and insult shit so who really emotional. You got emotional in the vaccine thread and now here. Brought up puerto rico, the fight shit, at this point you coming at me likr you got a problem. But your doing it in a subliminal indirect bitch ass way. I imagine you being a withered old white man, but who knows. Maybe you can elaborate.

Anyway not an excuse an observation. You act like fighters havent changed after being KTFO. It's been happening since forever. Usyk did his thing and deserves all the accolades. I was wrong, and i said that. But i also feel Joshua int back to what he was.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:18 am 

Cash on hand:

Bitches like you , Burr and Moe have ran good posters off this board with personal bitch ass attacks like this. I would never talk shit about someone who did what I did unless i did it myself. Meaning if you sint a fighter and havent been in there STFU. Its easy to talk that shit from the safety of your home.

But anyway since you wanna keep bringing that shit up, I'll give you something else you can use. Right before the fuckin fight, I found out my unborn son who I shouted out in the video had a possibility of being special needs. Down syndrome. Whatever. Thank god he isnt but he does have a disability he will be dealing with until he is at least 5. So shouting him out in the video did fuck me up and that's all i was thinking bout. My mind wasn't even fuckin there.

So run with that nigga. Just know something about me I got 4 kids I protect and i have been in some real shit out here. I got a 9 millie and a mossberg for MF's and not afraid to use these hands either. We'll see wussup when i get some get back.

But anyway dont say shit else to me or even in this fuckin board again bitch

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:29 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's very funny to me that the only time Joshua has looked great was against Wlad. Every other fight has been lackluster or a "surprise" loss. What does this all mean? Wlad really fucking sucks, that's what it means.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

I dont even like vendetta never have...
But ice it is so obvious ur an emotional bitchass dudre man dam...u want the utmost respect for going on a game show and winning some money and having a few underground bum fights

Nigga stfu bro u ain't tough u ain't gangsta and why u keep mentioning ur kids??
U got slept nigga thats it no excuses
Keep this shit to boxing u little emotional bitch

Why u mentioned my name u little hoe? This beef was between u and vendetta so wen u beefing with another poster that doesn't like u leave my name out of it....

Ur such a little fag man dam...
Vendetta u better watch out...
Ice might shut u down from posting hes an emotional little BITCH :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice who the fuck u think u are??
U mike tyson bro,u wilder,u the terminator??
U the baddest man on the planet bro u fury????

STFUUUUUUUUUUU MY MAN....
u are a nobody struggling to get by and support ur 4 kds...probably a paycheck to paycheck nigga.
I'm tired of ur dumass man.
U keep running ur mouth ur a nobody my man a regular average Joe

U probably never saw 6 figures in ur bank account at once....SHUT YO DUMASSSSSSSS UPPPPPPP ALREADY MAN DAM

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: O dear God. I'm sorry.
I don't know who I've run outta here, but I'll keep it gentile for fear Ice might be on the cliff.
And I'm sorry for your troubles Ice. But we've all got them...every damn day.
I've posted plenty of my life. Including the reason for my long hiatus.
My 52yo ass has seen some amazing highs and tragic lows.
I guess I haven't been in the shit :kopfpatsch: :roll: to talk in the same room as you.

You want me to PM my bio?. I guarantee that you won't believe it so why should I.
Some shit you just leave and let it fade away and some shit is so truly grand you had to have been there to believe it. That's a problem these days with people unequipped to understand what to post and what not to post.

LIke I said....RELAX. I'll just be quiet on you and let you talk into the mirror. YOu need that pat on the head, backslap, or a good ole attaboy kind of response and I'm just not that kind of man.

Jesus man...this is why I've tried mostly to stay in the OFF TOPIC shit. :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:48 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yall knock this off.

It's really too bad that AJ never sought wise council from Lennox Lewis. One of the best to have ever done it in the division, a top 5 dead or alive heavyweight, and your countryman, but instead you arrogantly write him off as jealous and cowardly because he doesn't bow down to you.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:04 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

LMAO...you guys on some high school shit. Too funny.

Anyways, hella win for Usyk. Didn't think he would be able to keep up that pace, and deal with AJ's range, but he proved me wrong.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:25 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You know what, All AJ needs to really do in a rematch is deploy a better tighter guard. He doesn't defend himself particularly well when not moving his head. Usyk didnt really do dmg with body shots. He head hunted because AJ didnt protect himself up there. If AJ forced Usyk to go to his body instead, the countering opportunities he wanted would have been there.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:30 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

True, the lack of being able to land that right hand was a major factor. Forcing Usyk to stay in the danger zone to go to the body opens up that oppurtunity

Post Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:31 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

True, the lack of being able to land that right hand was a major factor. Forcing Usyk to stay in the danger zone to go to the body opens up that oppurtunity

Exactly, AND if he's forced to stay in the danger zone, he wont move us much, and he'll be easier to clinch and muscle around, which is the other thing AJ needs to do to make it his fight..being the bigger stronger man.

Fury would wash Usyk for that reason, because Fury aint easy to hit, he has head movement, and he guards well, so you have to get upclose, and then he grabs you, gropes you, and saps your energy.

AJ taking the rematch doesn't give him time to make enormous changes to his fighting style, it's always the simple shit that can make shit more effective, everything opens up if AJ takes away those opportunities up top.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » General Boxing Chat