Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1320 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 53  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Moe, in life, do you ever self-evaluate? Do you reflect on your life, relationships, and consider how you can learn and grow?

Sorry for the serious question but I want to know your thoughts.

For real, get at him Prime. Deep dive

Post Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

I aint unlocking shit. You not gonna get anywhere with me demanding shit and talking about disgrace. You are a disgrace as a FF player and BHO board member. You gon learn about respect, repercussions and how this game of life work. Ab staying in and some of yo backups too. Its a shame both you and the other bum play eachother in the disrespect bowl , that means only one can suffer the L.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Im keeping you snd the other bum in this league all year. Only options are to come correct or take L's all year . :lol: :eusa_snooty: At some point maybe I'll transfer but you guys wanted to make it hard on yourselves.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Icecold323 wrote:
. Its a shame both you and the other bum play eachother in the disrespect bowl , that means only one can suffer the L.

This almost took me out on the highway :hearty-laugh:

And prime is playing dr phil lmfao.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
greateat FF BHO season ever. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Swords trollin' :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: :kopfpatsch:

Cmon bro lol play the game its gon be alright.

what happened??

I wager he's demanding the house for what Ice wants due to Ice going back on his word about the trades :lol:

Nah just check out his lineup lol

:lol:

the sensitivity in this league is off the page. fuck it. 1 less team to worry about. this league is survival of the fittest. a war of attrition. there will be no winners. only one survivor. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Icecold323 wrote:
. Its a shame both you and the other bum play eachother in the disrespect bowl , that means only one can suffer the L.

This almost took me out on the highway :hearty-laugh:

And prime is playing dr phil lmfao.

Bro can you change our usernames? If so, loser gets a name change. Nominations?

Post Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Swords trollin' :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: :kopfpatsch:

Cmon bro lol play the game its gon be alright.

what happened??

I wager he's demanding the house for what Ice wants due to Ice going back on his word about the trades :lol:

Nah just check out his lineup lol

:lol:

the sensitivity in this league is off the page. fuck it. 1 less team to worry about. this league is survival of the fittest. a war of attrition. there will be no winners. only one survivor. :hearty-laugh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: word this shit is crazy.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

I dont need to self evaluate shit prime...
I dont live with regrets shit is wat it is in life and I accept it.everything in life literally has an expiration dre prime even the sun doesn't shine forever

So look man I dont dwell and live in the past I only focus on the present and future....
Fact of the matter is a high % of these relationships and marriages don't work out.

U AINT meant to be with 1 person for that long bro its not meant to be thats why a lot of relationships eventually and inevitability fall apart

Post Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm happy in my life wether ta believe that or not is entirely up to u...I'm fine with money,I live alone and thats by design I prefer it that way.
Have chicks and friends over whenever I want to....

I'm fine with money,life is good ive made it thru a lot worse so how I live today is just fine I have peace and quiet and I didn't have that growing up in my teenage years and up to about 25 basically

So its watever man....
I see ice wanna keep this gay SHIT going.
So it is wat it is man I'm officially done.
I made a big mistake, and I REGRET PLAYING IN THIS EAGUE

I should have just stuck to my word and stayed away like I did with jermz league....
So ice will do watever he can to sabotage me cuz hes butthurt still talking about respect, demanding respect.....

So watever man
Nigga can't even have the decency as a commissioner to adjust my lineup and put starters in....just goes to show u his intentions was always to make sure I didnt win that was always the #1 priority

Yea I admit I'm a dickhead maybe I came out my face...but ice was happy to use any excuses he could like bringing trades back and locking my team because its obvious I have the best team

Plus I beat His ass by 100 PTS to.....
So theres that :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

This dude ice talking about I'm gonna learn about respect, repercussions, and how this game of life works....niggga wtf y know about a hard life???

My dad hung himself in my living room wen I was 7 nigga...than I floated around in foster homes for the next 4 yrs from 95 to 99

So I think u had a harder life than me??
U think u know more about respect and repercussions?? :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

To keep it real I know in my heart I had a way tougher life and childhood than 95% of u dudes on here....
Prime and u talking about real shit, trying to examine me wtf ya know about anything?
Wat did ya child hoods look like since niggas wanna get personal....

I dont drink,never touched a drug or cigarette in my life...ive had a fee sips of beer and alcohol in my whole entire life literally.
So look man if u wanna act up and be a bitch and power trip on this fantasy football shit go ahead and do u....

But don't come on here talking about respect and repercussions in life cuz I'm sure u and prime had a nice easy childhood compared to mine

Post Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

See i like this. We getting somewhere. We gon get some good out of this. I always believe there is a good side on the opposite of confrontation. Some of this info makes sense.

Anyway I didn't say anything about hard life, I said life in general. Though i could tell you plenty about my life that wasnt pretty. I bet a lot of us, and maybe a lot of us couldn't. Either way, that aint the point. I didn't so none of this shit out of spite.

I have said several times you got the best team, good for you. Im not a hater. You did smash me last week. That's wussup. If you win the league cool, im just not gonna have you comin out ya face about shit that aint got nothing to do with the league.

So all i said was make it right, a simple " my bad bro, I shouldn't have said that ima keep it solid for the rest of the year " however the fuck you say it that i feel good with, and we can move on. But you gon learn about respect is my point, especially with the man holding the keys to your fantasy future :lol: :pimp:

I wouldn't even hold you to some crazy high standard or pins and needles, just you better think twice or learn where to draw the line at.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

A hard life dont give you a pass to be a dickhead. Plenty have it hard, i was homeless and staying with relatives and friends. Had to take single custody of my oldest son when he was 3 and i was 22. He been with me ever since. I've had 3 more by two different women who I am not with lol so imagine those problems.

I know all about you lil foster kids too. Bad ass system babies. I used to catch plenty of you stealing back in the day doing LP. Ended up mentoring and being cool with alot of you lil fucks but some just have to learn the harder ways and seem like there is no hope for but i feel there is hope for everyone.

My lil cuzzo who came here from trinidad after his mom died ended up being foster cause his dad aint shit. Right after he turned 18 he caught a 15- to-life charge and been locked up the last 12 years. I visit him and hook him up with hoes all the time.

Point is you aint the only one MF i know killers and most of them are respectful. You just one of the dumbasses.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Prime im interested in mike williams. If you see something you like or any deal potential, shoot an offer

Post Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

stop trading motherfucker. :rofl:

Post Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Moe, if your mindset is you dont want to learn from your mistakes and grow as a person because none of this life actually matters, that is fine.

I happen to also believe that the only meaning that anything has is the meaning you give it.

However, you obviously love FF. You love trying to show youre the best. You enjoy it. You could be enjoying it, trading, talking some friendly shit with the boys. You could be enjoying the present, and the future more if you choose to act different.

Believe it or not, your actions can make your life easier, and happier.

You could avoid what youre going through now, and be happier because of it, by swallowing your pride and changing.

Let me stop you right there, I dont need 6 paragraphs about how you are happy and fine and this shit doesnt matter to you. Save it. Maybe you are happy in life, but your actions clearly show that you care about this league and FF.

I look at the way burowz acts, and I literally cannot believe he isnt super embarrased, ashamed, and apologetic. I have said and done things when I was drunk that I woke up the next day and felt awful about many times. I cant imagine never owning my own responsibility in the way people treat me and the way my life goes.

You have a lot of control over what is happening now. Not saying Ice is %100 in the right either. But kicking someone over and over about one of the most embarrassing moments in their life is some true bitchmade ass shit. And you did that over fantasy football bro.

Are we not at least kind of friends with you?

The fact is, intelligent, wise men respect other men who learn and grow because learning and growing leads to a better life. They pity men that do not.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:06 am 

Cash on hand:

Look man I was playing around...
I made a joke saying dude got slept in the sand that was it...that wasnt really a lockable offense IMO

I didnt come at ice all crazy really until after he locked my team cuz u didn't see anything I really did or said wrong...
I didnt say fuck ur girl ice,fuck yo moms,I didn't really come out my face so I'm not apologizing for anything...

Look at the end of the day this isn't really important for me.ice I already said wen u unlock my team I'm done I have nothing else to say here or in the yahoo chat

Thats the best u get bro...

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:12 am 

Cash on hand:

U got me tight to cuz we said this was a no trades league than u went back on ur word as a man after 1 week and its seriously something wrong with that....

Personally I feel like thats a character flaw and thats not something worth locking my team over either IMO... I'm not a dickhead at all I'm a regular well mannered guy in real life

I just got tight cuz as a man we agreed to no trades than all ya niggas was THIRSTY to go back on ur word and I didn't like that.
So its nothing left to say about this anymore

And I was fine I dealt with shit well in life...
I wasn't one of those retard foster kids that stole and went the bad route....
All I did till I was 16 was play video games and sports.

I made my hard times matter and count man I didn't use it as a excuse to be a dickhead never did never will...so I'm done man u do wat u gotta do

Ya keep doing ur trades,keep me and burrowz team locked man do watever....
I'll no longer be posting in these fantasy threads.
You'll see me in the Joshua usyk thread tomorrow man I'm keeping this strictly boxing or other sports threads I'm done with this shit

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:01 am 

Cash on hand:

Alright Moe cool lol :thumbup:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:03 am 

Cash on hand:

Ice a real faggot nigga...
Yo jermz this dude went the burrowz route abe benched all our starters

Wat a little faggot nigga bro dam :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Just for the record whoever wins this league now it means less than. Dogshit
This nigga ice fucking up my pts and seeding being a little pussy nigga

Dam u and burrowz some little bitches....
2 years in a row ya played with the integrity of the league...little fruit cake faggot niggas :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Ice suck a dick bro....u just as bad as burrowz
Thats why u stay getting slept in the sand nukka

Benching niggas starters dam u really a pussy nigga...jermz,Austin whoever wins this league remember moe was the real winner,the real MVP

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:17 am 

Cash on hand:

Dam ice....u went out like a pussy bro!!!
ALLL EVERYONE IS GONNA REMEMBER IS HOW I BEAT UR BUMASS BY 100 PTS AND U LOCKED MY TEAM AND PULLED A BURROWZ MOVE

u did wat that faggot did last yr in his league wen he tool everyones best players and handed himself the trophy... IMO u as much of a pussy as he is.
U some super soft nukka bro

Whoever wins this league now that title is as real as a 1000 dollar bill....the rest of u guys should be ashamed to be in this league with a loser like ice that comprises the leagues integrity

Is anyone gonna speak up and say anything??
Is this the way ya wanna win this league?
Knowing the only reason u won it was because this bitch threw a hissy fit like this and Locked my team wen I was the #1 seed??

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Dam ice u really embarrassing yourself and making a real pussy out of yourself its a horrible LOOK.
Just end this already u bitch and switch ownership of my team to someone u know

Or u can do it yourself u little homo and the trophy would count for u...dumass nukka traded Gibson after 2 weeks

U really a stupid nigga bro its pathetic man :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Abandoned shit and quit on ur 2nd rd pick after 2 weeks.... Wat a fucking bum u are

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:20 am 

Cash on hand:

And jermz remove me out that pickem man I ain't playing... I dont wanna participate in anything with u guys anymore I'm dead serious

Its a rizzy for all this nonsense...
Remove me man ya act like a bunch of fags.
Dudes have no principles and no morals

We agreed to do a no trades league than wen I'm winning ya faggots all go back on ur word to stop me from winning... Fuck all of ya man

Take me out the pickem and this bumass league so I can stop posting about this

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:32 am 

Cash on hand:

If u gonna do something ice u might as well do it Right!!! Even some pussy ass shit like this...
Just bench my whole team and give me a 0 for the rest of the yr

U already established that u a faggot ass nukka.....
So u might as well do it up right go all the way with u little homo :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Hit me with that 0 the rest of the yr and prove to the rest of the board wat I already know about u...
That ur a straight vagina butthurt fag

Never thought I'd see u go out like this ice....
Its a dam shame u looking real soft right now.
This is some super soft shit that I'd never do
But u clearly pussy so at least do it right

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:35 am 

Cash on hand:

I made a joke saying dude got slept in the sand

shouldve been off limits. but you dont have that grown up mentality and man to man respect to grasp this concept.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:57 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Benching niggas starters dam u really a pussy nigga...jermz,Austin whoever wins this league remember moe was the real winner,the real MVP

Moe, I really dont care how this goes down, you can apologize and get your shit back or not, the lineage of the BHO Title is at nfl.com, this is Ice's league. I wanna be the champ here no doubt, but you and this paper crown in your own head that you're espousing mean nothing to me. So whether your shit stays locked and your bench players starting or not, I dont give a shit.

Could just say a few words and get your shit unlocked in 5 minutes, but you rather write books of drama man. Your pride is something else.

And I dont take orders from you neither lil nigga.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1320 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 53  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion