Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 53  Next
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

"Ice do what you want, im done with this, im done with you niggas, im never posting here again"

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

"Im gonna keep it strictly boxing, only in the AJ-Usyk thread"

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

I made a joke saying dude got slept in the sand

shouldve been off limits. but you dont have that grown up mentality and man to man respect to grasp this concept.

:pimp: Real talk. I honestly was gonna unlock him and brothers shit tonight before any harm done. But after being slept in the sand so much and being a pussy homo faggot bitch vagina butthurt bozo stooge rookie clown I just dont know now :lol: .

These dudes are so fake its funny man. I just dont know why they want to make their lives harder. Burr ans him both act like they could care less, but Burr was DM'ing me to unlock him and Moe checks the status of the league every second, and continues to post when he says he isnt lol

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lmao as mad at Burr is, i hope from a comedic point of view, that he had some appreciation for his his teams latest acquisitions :rofl: :rofl:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Burowz always thinking outside the box. :rofl:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Hahahaha i never heard of that Naggar fellow but with that name i guess he couldn't resist.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Hahahaha i never heard of that Naggar fellow but with that name i guess he couldn't resist.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Austin I just honestly dont see wat the big deal is...
If someone clowned me for getting beat up on here I honest to for wouldn't lock someones team for that

Its something that honestly wouldn't bother me at all if I'm being real honest here...
I don't care wat u dudes here say about me
I go on with my day and none of yr words bother me

Look man ice just have some decency and put my starters in....putting Michel,ab and guys that are out its just gay man.if u wanna be this way and keep my team locked have some dignity about it at least

I'm just different from u guys I dont catch feelings....
Homos,faggots,none of ur words that u sat bother me at all it has no effect on me.
Ya dudes catching feelings over this is sad and pathetic IMO

The way I see it is I know whatever u say about isn't true so ur words dont bother me at all....
But obviously ya see it a different way and u catch feelings and feel like u gotta lock dudes teams

So whatever man

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Austin I just honestly dont see wat the big deal is...
If someone clowned me for getting beat up on here I honest to for wouldn't lock someones team for that

Its something that honestly wouldn't bother me at all if I'm being real honest here...
I don't care wat u dudes here say about me
I go on with my day and none of yr words bother me

Look man ice just have some decency and put my starters in....putting Michel,ab and guys that are out its just gay man.if u wanna be this way and keep my team locked have some dignity about it at least

I'm just different from u guys I dont catch feelings....
Homos,faggots,none of ur words that u sat bother me at all it has no effect on me.
Ya dudes catching feelings over this is sad and pathetic IMO

The way I see it is I know whatever u say about isn't true so ur words dont bother me at all....
But obviously ya see it a different way and u catch feelings and feel like u gotta lock dudes teams

So whatever man

Yea whatever is right. IDGAF how you would handle it. You a narcissist little fuck. Think its all about you. Think we out here trying to bring you down. You a dam fool and I'm trying to help you out youngster. Obviously the system failed you and society as a whole. Cheer on those backups :lol: Stop begging and posting here repeatedly doing the same thing hoping for a different result. It aint happening cuz.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Somehow I have a hard time believing Austin and Ice wouldn't be talking all kinds of shit about Moe if he got his ass whooped on youtube :lol: :P

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Somehow I have a hard time believing Austin and Ice wouldn't be talking all kinds of shit about Moe if he got his ass whooped on youtube :lol: :P

Lol well I wouldn't. I know it takes balls to go in there and i question many really would. Im not some soft made keyboard warrior who talks shit but wouldn't do it or bust a grape. I learned my lesson. I fucked up not steady focused i wouldnt even mind being roasted like if it was funny or something. But Moe's overall just asshole tone, demanding and barking out orders. I warned him about his mouth before this shit even popped off so it aint about that. But he wanna keep on so, it is what it is.

You run a league next year and see how you deal with them both

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Im disappointed in him and now V. If the shit was funny or clever or whatever i wouldn't even mind that, shit some people in my real life talked some shit. But they both just coming out their face disrespectful. That's on my daughter i would never talk shit to anyone who tried some shit out and took an L against a seasoned dude. Especially with no sparring or some bullshit ass sandpit preparation. I didn't even talk about Joso and his punching bag techniques in that one video. That's just me tho and i can't expect the same from everyone.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Anyway yall defending Moe or Burr or whoever just remember who yall defending. Cause Burr is locked FROM TWO leagues now. And everyone here gets into some shit with Moe. Im not the fuckin problem

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

FYI, Moe has taken personal shots at me, even mentioned my wife one time, and he has put out personal shit on here that i easily couldve thrown in his face as retribution. i never did. if i knew that situation was a highly sensitive issue for Moe, i wouldnt touch it. you can believe what you want. you're not even part timer here. you wouldn't know.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:43 am 

Cash on hand:

Part timer or not man all the shit's up here for everyone to see so I will believe it lol. Don't front like you don't take little personal shots at Moe, making fun of his Irish heritage and his job and shit....Not even really tryin to defend Moe like that, just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Look I personally wouldn't talk shit about Ice for the streetbeefs thing but I got a good laugh out all the slept in the sand comments lol, but still I don't think it's such a big deal for him to be locking people's teams over it either.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:18 am 

Cash on hand:

Part timer or not man all the shit's up here for everyone to see so I will believe it lol. Don't front like you don't take little personal shots at Moe, making fun of his Irish heritage and his job and shit....Not even really tryin to defend Moe like that, just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Look I personally wouldn't talk shit about Ice for the streetbeefs thing but I got a good laugh out all the slept in the sand comments lol, but still I don't think it's such a big deal for him to be locking people's teams over it either.

Yea well it aint just about that, like i said. Jermz the previous commish has supported my actions with Moe cause he has actually been commish and dealt with him. Im glad you got a good laugh at my expense but i aint never been slept in no sand. I didn't like the shit and fuckin called it a day early. He caught me good one time. Lesson learned. I'll probably do that shit again soon and be ready for whatever. But anyway ride with Moe if you want this between me and him. You can play or dont play. Dont try and make your team better or whatever you choose to do. IDGAF.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:40 am 

Cash on hand:

YAHOO FANTASY FOOTBALL 2021:SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST

:smile81:

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:58 am 

Cash on hand:

I'm glad someone told the truth and defended me for once.....all these niggas do is talk shit about me.
So if dudes heard i got fucked up I'm supposed to believe nobody would talk shit and have anything bad to say????

That's a lie a joke in itself....
And ftr man I never disrespected jermz wen he was the commish.never had a problem with him.
Its just obviously a biast and vendetta against me with all these guys thats all

Dudes are a bunch of hypocrites and comparing me to that weirdo loser burrowz is crazy man...
Like I said ice should at least have the decency to put my starters in!!!

BUT HES CLEARLY GOING OUT OF HIS WAY TO BE A HATER.....dude is going out of his way on some homo shit cuz like I said he clearly doesn't want me to win.

First of all I'd never do no faggot shit like lock dudes teams in the first place....but if I EVER DID DO SOME GAY SHIT LIKE THAT ID AT LEAST PUT THERE BEST PLAYERS IN.ITS VERY SAD AND PATHETIC THE lengths THIS dude is going to

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:04 am 

Cash on hand:

All ice and Austin do is take subliminal shots at me all the time any chance they get....
This dude ice provoked me wen he made trades wen we agreed to a no trades league

Its clear and obvious dudes dont like me here....
I tell dudes I'm half white than ice keeps calling me Irish moe...
I don't do that with anyone man its crazy and funny how I get treated and disrespected

Than Austin just said I'm not even A PART TIME POSTER HERE!!!! WTF THAT MEAN?? THAT GIVES DUDES THE RIGHT THATS ACTIVE POSTERS HERE TO constantly SHIT ON ME AND WEN I DEFEND MYSELF I GET LOCKED??

look man I made it simple....
Dudes dont like me thats fine I told ice wat to do.
Remove me and switch ownership.
Jermz,ice, Austin, dudes let they feelings be known they clearly dont like me and thats fine I can handle that

I won't lose a minute of sleep tonight over that...
So just remove me from the pickem and the league ice its simple.
I can take a hint I dont have to play with dudes that dont like me

Just remove me man make this shit easy

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:17 am 

Cash on hand:

Than Austin just said I'm not even A PART TIME POSTER HERE!!!! WTF THAT MEAN??

it doesn't mean anything because clear as fucking day i wasnt talking about you. how is it even possible for you to say such a thing?? just goes to show your "im always the victim " mentality. its fucking impossible for you to misconstrue that, unless you just chose to alter reality, which you're known to do.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:24 am 

Cash on hand:

All ice and Austin do is take subliminal shots at me all the time any chance they get....
This dude ice provoked me wen he made trades wen we agreed to a no trades league

Its clear and obvious dudes dont like me here....
I tell dudes I'm half white than ice keeps calling me Irish moe...
I don't do that with anyone man its crazy and funny how I get treated and disrespected

Than Austin just said I'm not even A PART TIME POSTER HERE!!!! WTF THAT MEAN?? THAT GIVES DUDES THE RIGHT THATS ACTIVE POSTERS HERE TO constantly SHIT ON ME AND WEN I DEFEND MYSELF I GET LOCKED??

look man I made it simple....
Dudes dont like me thats fine I told ice wat to do.
Remove me and switch ownership.
Jermz,ice, Austin, dudes let they feelings be known they clearly dont like me and thats fine I can handle that

I won't lose a minute of sleep tonight over that...
So just remove me from the pickem and the league ice its simple.
I can take a hint I dont have to play with dudes that dont like me

Just remove me man make this shit easy

I aint removing shit. Bottom line. You gon take at least one week of yo bench players being in. You start all the shit first then cry victim. I told your ass all you had to do was take some accountability for your mouth and actions. Nobody i know would ever let me pop off at the mouth like that if I was playing in a league created by them. There aint no need or fuckin place for that shit. So it is what it is you dont "tell" Ice what to do. Ice a grown ass man. I just addressed bitches like you V, and Burr in another post. Fuck all yall and anyone else who dont like it.

I fucks with my real ones like Jermz, Austin, 90...solid dudes.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Gibson justgot a 70 yd TD

U fucking Dumass u quit on Gibson after 2 weeks :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
U really suck ass my dude u are horrible

Nigga got used like a tool wow

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Gibson justgot a 70 yd TD

U fucking Dumass u quit on Gibson after 2 weeks :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
U really suck ass my dude u are horrible

Nigga got used like a tool wow

Yea then he dropped another one and Mckissic came right in lol

Hollywood almost had another deep TD. Im not trippin. How your starters doing?? Lmaoo

Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

U fucking Dumass homo stfu :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 53  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion