Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
which always happens. idgaf what anyone says this is BS. worry about whats really important.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfe ... -big-mouth

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnew ... igures.amp

or this shit. fucking stop it. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
People trying to do the right thing.
It would be like being a Vegan which is just fine.
They going a step farther and thinking owning a dog is a cruel thing....maybe not a good analogy.
Better: For these whitish actors pretending to be black, you think they might question being rich playing a poor person. :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

They going a step farther and thinking owning a dog is a cruel thing....maybe not a good analogy.
Better: For these whitish actors pretending to be black, you think they might question being rich playing a poor person. :lol:

i actually think thats a good analogy. of course we should all be doing or trying to do the right thing. but now look at this....

https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... alry-games

idk man maybe im not being sensitive enough. is Marvel now gonna rename 'Captain America: Civil War??'
perhaps i guess.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:15 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica

i actually think thats a good analogy. of course we should all be doing or trying to do the right thing. but now look at this....

https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... alry-games

idk man maybe im not being sensitive enough. is Marvel now gonna rename 'Captain America: Civil War??'
perhaps i guess.

Nah. Stan Lee was fair and respecting of black people in his comics long before America wanted to get its act together. Lol.

Visionaries like Stan Lee, and Gene Roddenberry are often ahead of the curve.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BLACK MAN? THEY WANT THE BLACK MAN, DEAD, GONE, OR UNDER HEAVY MANNERS, WHILE THE BLACK FEMINISTS FOLLOW THEIR LIBERAL WHITE MASTERS INTO THEIR ROLES AS NEW SLAVES!!!

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:06 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I disagree Austin, and I think you're missing the point. This isnt about some sacrilege that only black voice acts can play black characters. We know that to be false. It's a cartoon character for crying out loud. Hell, two of my fave characters of all time are white characters and voiced by Charlie Murphy and Samuel L Jackson, nobody can stop Ed and Rummy!

It's really about the opportunity! They outta be seeking out black voice actors more, not just black, but non white. Give other ppl opportunity! Aint no good reason why it gotta be so white.

That Texas Rangers thing though is stupid. The Redskins need to rename they fuckin team though!

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BLACK MAN? THEY WANT THE BLACK MAN, DEAD, GONE, OR UNDER HEAVY MANNERS, WHILE THE BLACK FEMINISTS FOLLOW THEIR LIBERAL WHITE MASTERS INTO THEIR ROLES AS NEW SLAVES!!!

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

na i didnt miss the point, you just made a bigger point that may or may not be relevant to the story at hand.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

and besides all that, like you said, its a fucking cartoon. :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

also agree about the Redskins.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:03 am 

Cash on hand:

Should the Redskine change their name?? absolutely.

Should the Indians change their name?? absolutely not. Indians isnt derogatory. its the exact name of the people. just like the Montreal Canadians. :kopfpatsch: .... unless actual Indians take issue with being associated with the city of Cleveland. Imagine if we had the New York Boricuas. or the New York Platanos. Ricans and Dominicans would be fucking rejoicing. so i dont see where "Cleveland Indians " would be an issue.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:24 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Kind of a weird calculation by you bro. It's not if YOU think it's derogatory, it's if THEY think it is. I dont have an issue with "redskins" or "indians", nor do you, as evidenced by most of our lives not caring, but do they...that's what's the driver here!

And I've heard the argument that Indians has a history of pejorative use, which I tend to agree with. That and the word indian is incorrectly used in the first place. There's a country called India, so they are called indians...or east indians. Theres a whole fucking caribbean, where anyone who is from there save a few of the islands, is terms, west indian. The native tribes anywhere in any of the americas never called themselves indians, that was a name given to them by old land stealing, colonizing, raping, genociding, enslaving, sickness bringing, whitey. Not to mention that logo of theirs that they only stopped using 2 years ago.

So while the person who gave the name might not have had the malicious intent, he used a word on a huge stage that was invented and handed down by those that do.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:38 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hell, the name India wasn't even handed down by indians, it was ass fuckin Greeks that did it :lol:

Puts much into context.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:01 am 

Cash on hand:

im not gonna pretend to know the history of the 1700s. i assumed Redskins was derogatory for Indian. but now Indian is derogatory. so when they become the Cleveland Jedis, then they'll just complain that MLB is discriminating because no team is acknowledging their existence, and perhaps the Jedi weren't the peace keepers they pretended to be. who next?? the KC Chiefs and Atlanta Braves??

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:09 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

im not gonna pretend to know the history of the 1700s. i assumed Redskins was derogatory for Indian. but now Indian is derogatory. so when they become the Cleveland Jedis, then they'll just complain that MLB is discriminating because no team is acknowledging their existence, and perhaps the Jedi weren't the peace keepers they pretended to be. who next?? the KC Chiefs and Atlanta Braves??

If the native community by and large says so, yes, they are next! Although those two names dont seem as bad, we can't be the arbiters. Fuck these names man, fuck these statues, fuck all that old world garbage! Better off renaming and not pissing ppl for no good reason.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:21 am 

Cash on hand:

fair enough, but i just caution cause you know damn well how this shit works, where it just snowballs into a place of worrying about irrelevant shit and just becomes a mockery of the original legitimate issue.in no time the terms "Gay" and "McChicken" will be deemed offensive and it'll get more and more ridiculous.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:25 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

fair enough, but i just caution cause you know damn well how this shit works, where it just snowballs into a place of worrying about irrelevant shit and just becomes a mockery of the original legitimate issue.in no time the terms "Gay" and "McChicken" will be deemed offensive and it'll get more and more ridiculous.

You're not wrong. :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:40 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Definitely not wrong! Todays outrageous usually becomes tomorrows normalcy....and quite often not in a good way.

I just spent an hr of my saturday online arguing with a bunch of trans supporting extremists, that are telling me and others that we are transphobic because we refuse to date a "woman" who has or used to have a penis. Give it 10 years, this will becoming a prevailing idea!

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Perfect example right there. thats absolutely positively bullshit. because its not enough anymore to simply show and give support. to agree with the foundation of the movement. to look at and support them as equals and such. now its oh if you wouldn't take me out for drinks and fuck me afterwards then you're transphobic?? so im homophobic if i wouldn't fuck a gay dude too?? fuck you. and dont even get me started on Black Trans Lives Matter......

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

and ive honestly never had issues with such things as preferring to date or be with a certain race or religion etc. its all personal preferences for some as long as it doesnt come from a prejudice or racist, malicious point of view. if a black guy doesnt wanna date white women, white woman doesnt wanna date Spanish guy, Christian doesnt wanna date Jewish, thats fucking fine. that doesnt make you racist or prejudiced in the same way not dating a trans doesnt make you transphobic.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

and im speaking from the POV of someone who has always been willing to date any type of woman as long as she was attractive inside and outside and didnt have shit for brains. but others are a bit more picky and thats their fucking right.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:06 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The shit is definitely going to get there, in the face of wisdom and common sense. Look at sports man. They get a "doctor" in there, and now they wanna put men on hormones in womens sports!

I'm willing to see the whole BLM movement sunk into the ocean man. Perfectly good movement...wrecked by people with agendas.

Board index » Off Topic