Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
me too

Post subject: Re: I hate human beings
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Dude just couldn't help himself...Edgar Allen Poe called those moments in a story called the IMp of Perverse. People can't do the right thing for the very lives that depend on it simply not doing something that seems to be a small line. It is like just standing in line and a stranger touches your nose laughing. wtf dude...man pulls a gun and shots the person touching their nose. An alternative universe could be a person who got their nose touched jumps back falling hitting their head on a fire hydrant. wtf people want to start some shit....drama starved people.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

its un freakin real.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:32 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I wish they didnt censor it so I could see what the fuck he actually did completely and further assess intent. But what was clear to me is the asshole after clearly seeing what his actions wrought, kept walking.

V, shit like this is exactly why I am in favor of CCTV everywhere. Fuckin awful. This is why I dont even want my 80 something grand parents leaving the house, because assholes like these are out there!

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BLACK MAN? THEY WANT THE BLACK MAN, DEAD, GONE, OR UNDER HEAVY MANNERS, WHILE THE BLACK FEMINISTS FOLLOW THEIR LIBERAL WHITE MASTERS INTO THEIR ROLES AS NEW SLAVES!!!

Post Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:52 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bingo. Even if his intent wasn't to know grandma-ma down, then what the fuck was his intent? No matter what, the action is asshole to the 100th power.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:33 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The elderly have taken a beaten in general lately. You have 2 aspects of covid going at them.

The first is that the virus generally affects the elderly more, and to that, a large segment of the non elderly respond with, oh well, just let it run it's course through the population, their old people, they're gonna die anyway, no big deal!

The second aspect is that it's running rough shod through elderly care centers, where many many people stick their elderly, some because they have little choice, but some simply because they can, and them it comes back to bite them in the ass! My grandmother is in a care home, and my fathers side disgust me for allowing it...because its about 4 or 5 of these motherfuckers. I refuse to ever put my parents into one, regardless of how my relationship is, it's just not my culture to do so. But back to the point, older ppl have been falling because ppl who are supposed to give a fuck about them, dont.

And both of these on top of the casual and dangerous disregard given to them in general, as demonstrated by this asshole, and also as demonstrated by the two fucking police in buffalo who pushed over the old man.

Disgusting society. They say you judge a people and a society by the way they treat their old and infirm. Well, this one treats its old like shit, and it bills it's old and infirm with so many monetary costs, that it becomes cheaper them to just die.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BLACK MAN? THEY WANT THE BLACK MAN, DEAD, GONE, OR UNDER HEAVY MANNERS, WHILE THE BLACK FEMINISTS FOLLOW THEIR LIBERAL WHITE MASTERS INTO THEIR ROLES AS NEW SLAVES!!!

Post Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:40 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The elderly have taken a beaten in general lately. You have 2 aspects of covid going at them.

The first is that the virus generally affects the elderly more, and to that, a large segment of the non elderly respond with, oh well, just let it run it's course through the population, their old people, they're gonna die anyway, no big deal!

The second aspect is that it's running rough shod through elderly care centers, where many many people stick their elderly, some because they have little choice, but some simply because they can, and them it comes back to bite them in the ass! My grandmother is in a care home, and my fathers side disgust me for allowing it...because its about 4 or 5 of these motherfuckers. I refuse to ever put my parents into one, regardless of how my relationship is, it's just not my culture to do so. But back to the point, older ppl have been falling because ppl who are supposed to give a fuck about them, dont.

And both of these on top of the casual and dangerous disregard given to them in general, as demonstrated by this asshole, and also as demonstrated by the two fucking police in buffalo who pushed over the old man.

Disgusting society. They say you judge a people and a society by the way they treat their old and infirm. Well, this one treats its old like shit, and it bills it's old and infirm with so many monetary costs, that it becomes cheaper them to just die.

Preach brother, preach. I am going to do everything in my power not to put my parents in a home. I realize its not a choice for some people, and I hope to never make that choice. I know people who had to do it because, medically, they just could not give the proper care the elders required. But you are fuckin right, there are some who just stick them in there not to deal with them anymore. As for the system sucking them dry monetarily, there are ways around that (in America, can't speak for Canada) but it takes planning, and forethought...and a family who will not fuck you over the 1st chance you get.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:20 am 

Cash on hand:

There was a dude on a bike that saw it, you can see him stopping.
I would have put hands on that dude.
I know too many old people to let that shit slide. I typically am real good at minding my business, I would have been all in this one.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:22 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I know too many old people to let that shit slide. I typically am real good at minding my business, I would have been all in this one.

Here fucking here. But its that call you gotta make in that split second. You got a chance to go after dude an whoop some ass, or tend to the old bitty on the ground with a broken everything from that fall. What do you do?

Post Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:23 am 

Cash on hand:

Here fucking here. But its that call you gotta make in that split second. You got a chance to go after dude an whoop some ass, or tend to the old bitty on the ground with a broken everything from that fall. What do you do?

I ain't a doctor, I'm going right after that motherfucker.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:27 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Preach brother, preach. I am going to do everything in my power not to put my parents in a home. I realize its not a choice for some people, and I hope to never make that choice. I know people who had to do it because, medically, they just could not give the proper care the elders required. But you are fuckin right, there are some who just stick them in there not to deal with them anymore. As for the system sucking them dry monetarily, there are ways around that (in America, can't speak for Canada) but it takes planning, and forethought...and a family who will not fuck you over the 1st chance you get.

Ya man. Take care of your folks man. If there is any fucking thing you can do on earth, other than take care of your kids, it's that. Not to mention, when you take care of your folks, you show your kids how to take care of YOU!!! Much like how the things you teach your daughter are the standard she'll use to find her own mate one day. Important fucking things!

Post Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:34 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Real life shit

Post Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:35 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea J...I clearly said it works both ways.
i chose not to install any camera in my business way back.
I figured the chance of it saving me versus fucking me was on the side of fucking me.
I've seen it used to show off evidence when it really wasn't needed...
but I've seen it take down an owner after it was seized.

And then you have places like federal prisons where footage just disappears at the right time.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:09 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea J...I clearly said it works both ways.
i chose not to install any camera in my business way back.
I figured the chance of it saving me versus fucking me was on the side of fucking me.
I've seen it used to show off evidence when it really wasn't needed...
but I've seen it take down an owner after it was seized.

And then you have places like federal prisons where footage just disappears at the right time.

Yeah I know when you said it, it obviously works both ways. But if you did some wrong shit and your additions of cameras works against you, well then I dont really feel for your plight, you know? Unless we get into the category of ppl taking video and modifying it to fuck you, they exist to catalog the truth. Whether it's beneficial truth, or inconvenient truth. I'd choose the truth every time, even if it's fucking me over.

I mean, gimme an example of when the camera's presence is going to fuck you over in a situation where it objectively shouldn't!

Post Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Update on this, the little bitch has been arrested. Apparently he is a convicted sex offender who has been arrested over 100 times.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Update on this, the little bitch has been arrested. Apparently he is a convicted sex offender who has been arrested over 100 times.

Beat my record

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:09 am 

Cash on hand:

The closest thing I have seen to this in real life was this one time outside of walmart this super old lady had to be like 90 at least was pushing one of those latina grandma laundry/grocery/recyling/everyday general use metal wire cart or “carrita” i should say when these two gangbangers in a Camaro were trying to pass her. They waited like 1.2 seconds before one of them stuck his head out of the aide of the car and yelled out “GET YO OLD ASS OUT THE WAY BLOOD!!!”” :lol: :kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch: :stfu: :stfu: :stfu:

That shit was all the way fucked up but still kinda funny in a way. Then they peeled off

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:43 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

5Burowz wrote:

Beat my record

White Privilege.

Board index » Off Topic