Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: Weekly Movie Share
 Post Posted: Thu May 03, 2018 11:47 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
crazy muh fucka.

No Austin i didnt. Heard of it, but didnt seem to have anything catching for me. Did you go through half a kleenex box or something?

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:53 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Saw infinity war. All I can say is ho...ly...shit.

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2018 8:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Im astounded that Ice thinks it was shit. There is no previous team comic book movie, marvel or dc, that id put over it.

Post Posted: Mon May 07, 2018 7:58 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It aint even close.

Post Posted: Mon May 07, 2018 8:06 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This was the first serious villain central comic movie ever done. And who better to do it with than Thanos. There should be more of these. We need more movies where Heroes take sustained L's.

Post Posted: Mon May 07, 2018 8:12 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This was the first serious villain central comic movie ever done. And who better to do it with than Thanos. There should be more of these. We need more movies where Heroes take sustained L's.

Here here! :thumbup:

Post Posted: Mon May 07, 2018 7:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

First I will say, I am not a fan of the Avengers movies...as far as team comic movies go, I will probably put Civil War over this one, because that plot and twist and fight scene at the end and all..also the introduction of BP. Now you may say it was Captains movie, but it was a team movie.

The avengers movies seem to have too much going on, and this one definitely did. Too much going on, other dimensions and basically it was the Thanos movie. I agree villains should win more, but this ending was just, kinda shitty. Also the dialogue, compellingness of the movie, just wasnt there. Soundtrack sucked, just not enough entertainment value. And I hate big CGI characters, so its hard to take them seriously for some reason. Just not a fan. SHitty is too strong, but it was not all that.

With that being said, tell me about Captain Marvel? I just found out she was a chick

Post Posted: Mon May 07, 2018 9:23 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Captain Marvel is the old Ms Marvel. The same one that Rogue originally used her absorption to steal her powers.
They repackaged her a few times. Basically Marvels wonder woman. They are scaling her as the most powerful earth character theyve ever done. Comic wise, Thanos curbstomps her without the gauntlet.

Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:32 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Will be instersting to see where this goes. Obviously, not all of the dead will remain that way, but I hope some do.

Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:40 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

They'll remain dead until they get a hold of the gauntlet and undo the damage. I'm not high on Captain Marvel, but I understand their desire to further get big strong women characters in.

I cant disagree anymore with Ice's assessment of the movie. There wasnt too much going on at all. You have a gauntlet, 6 stones, a multitude of avengers, and Thanos himself with his squad. Of course they have to cover a lot of ground. It wasn't remotely confusing or convoluted either. It was well done with a bow on it, leading to the most depressing heart wrenching moment in comic movie history. Lol.

Gah damn Avenger hating ass Ice.

Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:46 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

They'll remain dead until they get a hold of the gauntlet and undo the damage. I'm not high on Captain Marvel, but I understand their desire to further get big strong women characters in.

I cant disagree anymore with Ice's assessment of the movie. There wasnt too much going on at all. You have a gauntlet, 6 stones, a multitude of avengers, and Thanos himself with his squad. Of course they have to cover a lot of ground. It wasn't remotely confusing or convoluted either. It was well done with a bow on it, leading to the most depressing heart wrenching moment in comic movie history. Lol.

JUst salty because the DC movies have sucked ass.

Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:47 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He's also mad attached to Black Panther....so he understandably took shit hard :lol:

Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:52 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He's also mad attached to Black Panther....so he understandably took shit hard :lol:

Saw his ancestors get slaughtered, hit him in the feels. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2018 3:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Lmao stupid...I haven’t liked any of the avengers movies for some reason, they just haven’t done it for me. Justice league was a disappointment, they tried to make it silly and Marvel like, and completely unraveled the more serious tone of Superman vs Batman which I enjoyed.

I enjoyed Dawn of a justice more than any recent marvel movie outside of black panther..., the intro of a Wonder Woman, her epic music and those fight scenes, the build up between super and bat, though t did take a while, and super dying but with that dirt floating just before going off was fuckin dope to me. Then they listened to all the critics, and tried to get stupid on JL. I understand some of the negativity of that movie but I liked it. It didn’t have that goofy fee of a Marvel movie but was not as serious as the great dark knight movies

Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2018 6:02 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Batman v Superman doesnt hold a candle to Infinity War. And all the occasional goofy stuff is in quite literally every single one of the movies. Sounds like you're just hung up on DC man.

Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2018 7:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

To each is own bro, I enjoyed it more. The cinematics, the visuals , just doper to me. The score, the more dark or serious tone...Marvel has done great things but why do all their movies have to be so kiddy...they also are serverly lacking in soundtrack/score department. I’m not a DC guy , I don’t give AF. It’s just my Pops always praising marvel and the rest of the world but to I think they need to come with a feature film that’s more in the mold of luke cage and the punisher series on Netflix, but I feel they are so big , and Disney owner, that they will never.

Wonder Woman was also doper than infinity war I will say, though I hated all the slow motion. Too much slow motion fucks shit up for me but it was still a good movie

Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:10 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

To each is own bro, I enjoyed it more. The cinematics, the visuals , just doper to me. The score, the more dark or serious tone...Marvel has done great things but why do all their movies have to be so kiddy...they also are serverly lacking in soundtrack/score department. I’m not a DC guy , I don’t give AF. It’s just my Pops always praising marvel and the rest of the world but to I think they need to come with a feature film that’s more in the mold of luke cage and the punisher series on Netflix, but I feel they are so big , and Disney owner, that they will never.

Wonder Woman was also doper than infinity war I will say, though I hated all the slow motion. Too much slow motion fucks shit up for me but it was still a good movie

Imma leave you alone bro. because we gonna stay fighting over this shit. Lol. As for those netflix marvel shows, they are all shit to me personally. I fucks with Gotham, the rest bore me to tears. Marvels comics have always been less dark, except for spiderman, wolverine, and some others. And I burns me with shame that they dont do spiderman better. DC been dark in the comics. Thats why its a little bit kiddy. But i dont see how you call infinity war kiddy if you do.

I liked the sound score for Infinity War to be honest. Im not quite sure what kind of tracks you were trying to hear off of it, care to elaborate?

Austin. Go watch the movie.

Post Posted: Tue May 15, 2018 5:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

I loved how Thanos beat Hulk ass. Thor ad the Guardians had good Humor as did Strange and Tony

Post Posted: Thu May 17, 2018 4:07 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I loved how Thanos beat Hulk ass. Thor ad the Guardians had good Humor as did Strange and Tony

That ass whuppin on Hulk was the second best moment of the movie. It set a tone..the correct tone.

Post Posted: Mon May 21, 2018 8:26 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Deadpool 2, hilarious.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:33 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
definitely late to the party as i rarely find time for movies now-a-days but finally got around to watching War for Planet of the Apes. Very well done. Poetic ending for the heroic Ceaser. Movie wasnt to far off from reality in depicting human behavior. Also Woody Harrelson pretty much aces every damn role he does. Great actor.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:55 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

definitely late to the party as i rarely find time for movies now-a-days but finally got around to watching War for Planet of the Apes. Very well done. Poetic ending for the heroic Ceaser. Movie wasnt to far off from reality in depicting human behavior. Also Woody Harrelson pretty much aces every damn role he does. Great actor.

This right here.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Board index » Off Topic