Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

U.S. sending 2,000 troops to KSA to bolster forces against Iran. Yemen is fucked.

In all honesty, if I were a U.S. soldier, I would flat out refuse to go to Saudi Arabia even if that meant I ended up in Leavenworth.

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:36 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
They get a hold of those soldiers young and train the humanity out of them. Some dont have much to begin with. The only ones that learn are some of the ones that go into real battles and war, without limbs, etc. Some serious brain washing.

I think he's on a sex strike...

Post Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Saudi Arabia, the royalty I really mean, is insidiously evil. The whole fucking country is a facade for chosen men to do whatever the fuck they want. Rich Saudi men are unlike any men I have ever met. they are talentless, entitled, lazy, and everything that would contribute to a normal man's demise. Just my experience Yet, they thrive by secret handshakes and unspoken doctrine and I'm not talking about what the Koran preaches. Puppetmasters they are and the US has strings attached to our balls apparently.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The Kurds have reached an agreement with the Syrian govt, and the Army is headed North to confront Turkish forces.

You know how you know Turkey is up to no good?? If the so called "syrian refugees" being returned to Syria was there aim, why didnt they work something out with the syrian govt? Instead they wanna invade? Trump is right to pull out of Syria. But in no way does that mean Turkey is right to invade.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
Trump is now saying the Kurds are releasing ISIS prisoners to get us back involved.
Funny how TUrkey is saying the same.
Its like getting mad at someone for taking off their seatbelt trying to get out of a sinking car in a lake.
:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Syria is one fucked up chess board.

I'll speak more on it tomorrow when i'm in front of my laptop.

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh:
Trump signs an executive order to increase tariffs on Turkish goods.
Oh...that'll fix some shit. :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:57 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

U.S. sending 2,000 troops to KSA to bolster forces against Iran. Yemen is fucked.

In all honesty, if I were a U.S. soldier, I would flat out refuse to go to Saudi Arabia even if that meant I ended up in Leavenworth.

Yo ass obviously never been to prison. lol

Post Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:06 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Either way, Turkey is fucked. Syria is against them, the US is against them, Europe is against them, NATO is against them, and Russia isn't necessarily against them, but they are allied with Syria. Turkey quite literally has no allies here.

In retrospect, it's a genius move by Trump to further establishments policy against Turkey....seeing how they wanted Gulan to take power. Turkey is in big trouble. Erdogan is sleep walking into a Turkish civil war.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:22 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Where you at, bitch?

Post Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yo ass obviously never been to prison. lol

Leavenworth is a medium security prison

Post Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Where you at, bitch?

Nigga I've been busy!

Post Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:08 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Where you at, bitch?

Nigga I've been busy!

Lol. Get to it!!

Post Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Turkey is the enemy of the Kurds and Syria. Syria is the enemy of ISIS who are universally considered as evil and Syria has been desperately trying to rid their region of ISIS with the help of Russia and Iran (Iran is the reason Russia is even in Syria in the first place).

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mide ... BV20151006

U.S. feigns like they also want to eliminate ISIS with the help of Kurds which are hated by Turkey (but the U.S. really wants chaos in the Middle East at the behest of Israel).

ISIS is also antagonistic towards Syria, Russia and Iran, but considers Turkey and Kurds as allies (PKK, YPG, PPU, etc.). However, Turkey hates the Kurds and wants to eliminate them from the region that belongs to Syria.

Russia is friends with Syria, Iran, and Turkey, and wants to help in eliminating the menace of ISIS. However, ISIS considers Russia and Iran to be a major adversary and does not communicate with the two.
Not considered in this equation is Israel, which is U.S. spoiled child who hates (too mild of a word) Iran, but is cordial with Russia and Turkey.

All these entities are operating within the region which belongs to Syria, some by invitation and others forcefully.

Some of the entities want to overthrow Assad, and completely de-stabilize Syria, which would make Lebanon all that much easier to invade and become destroyed--which is what Israel wants. Israel is shitting bricks right now at the foothold Iran is making in that area of the world. Also, there is no evidence that Assad gassed his own people, but there is evidence that ISIS has.

The U.S. has been attempting coups and assassination attempts in Syria since the 40's and Trump is seemingly waving a middle finger at all of that.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... /uk.syria1

What the U.S. government tries to sell the public is that these nations are a threat to democracy and are spreading communism or aligning with communist states (Russia), so, we're supposed to swallow that rhetoric hook, line, and sinker.

At least in Syria, it has been about controlling oil pipelines and giving Israel a larger footprint in the region. Trump is the most pro-Israel president we have ever had, but it's still not enough. And Netanyahu is still being a little bitch about all of this.

Bottom line, Trump is doing the right thing, and as long as we stay the fuck out, I believe he'll be vindicated as time goes on.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:13 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Turkey is the enemy of the Kurds and Syria. Syria is the enemy of ISIS who are universally considered as evil and Syria has been desperately trying to rid their region of ISIS with the help of Russia and Iran (Iran is the reason Russia is even in Syria in the first place).

U.S. feigns like they also want to eliminate ISIS with the help of Kurds which are hated by Turkey (but the U.S. really wants chaos in the Middle East at the behest of Israel).

ISIS is also antagonistic towards Syria, Russia and Iran, but considers Turkey and Kurds as allies (PKK, YPG, PPU, etc.). However, Turkey hates the Kurds and wants to eliminate them from the region that belongs to Syria.

Russia is friends with Syria, Iran, and Turkey, and wants to help in eliminating the menace of ISIS. However, ISIS considers Russia and Iran to be a major adversary and does not communicate with the two.
Not considered in this equation is Israel, which is U.S. spoiled child who hates (too mild of a word) Iran, but is cordial with Russia and Turkey.

All these entities are operating within the region which belongs to Syria, some by invitation and others forcefully.

Some of the entities want to overthrow Assad, and completely de-stabilize Syria, which would make Lebanon all that much easier to invade and become destroyed--which is what Israel wants. Israel is shitting bricks right now at the foothold Iran is making in that area of the world. Also, there is no evidence that Assad gassed his own people, but there is evidence that ISIS has.

The U.S. has been attempting coups and assassination attempts in Syria since the 40's and Trump is seemingly waving a middle finger at all of that.

What the U.S. government tries to sell the public is that these nations are a threat to democracy and are spreading communism or aligning with communist states (Russia), so, we're supposed to swallow that rhetoric hook, line, and sinker.

At least in Syria, it has been about controlling oil pipelines and giving Israel a larger footprint in the region. Trump is the most pro-Israel president we have ever had, but it's still not enough. And Netanyahu is still being a little bitch about all of this.

Bottom line, Trump is doing the right thing, and as long as we stay the fuck out, I believe he'll be vindicated as time goes on.

Dont make me kiss you, you lil faggot. Excellent and extremely accurate summary of what the fuck has bee going on in Syria and the surrounding area.

My only fear is that Trump isnt really pulling out or that his establishment will lead him by the nose right back in.

And notice there hasnt been much kick back from the military? Just from talking heads in both sides of the divide braying for more war, none of them volunteering to put on a tin to go fight americas destabilizing operations. When Trump came in, this is what I envisioned, that he'd be too much of a bull in a china shop to be an easy pawn to the establishment, and the signs are that he is exactly that. He's even moving to up end that mess in Ukraine at the risk of impeachment.

Said it before, domestically he's probably gonna be awful, but foreign policy....I think hes americas best hope. Now think about Bolton. You wanna bet he was fighting this whole get out of syria thing tooth and nail, and was undermining trumps foreign policy at every turn. So Trump fired his ass. Trump is in power, he's his own man, Obama was merely in office.

Will be interesting to see what comes next in all of this.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Dont make me kiss you, you lil faggot. .

I'm good, fam.

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

O Lord, everybody is fucked. :hearty-laugh:

Attachments:
notajokerealTrumpletter.png
notajokerealTrumpletter.png [ 135.98 KiB | Viewed 58 times ]

Post Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:58 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Teflon Don, tryna wheel and deal :cool:

Post Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This shit is gonna get Trump re elected.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I can't see Erdogan reacting well to this.
Well, in fact, we know he didn't because this letter was from Oct. 9.
We sent the "A" team this week and Erd won't even meet with them.
I shouldn't be laughing but this shit looks like something out of an SNL skit.

Kurds looking to Russia for protection now and Russia says they got their back now that the US abandoned them to die.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Trump will ultimately get credit for this if Russia fixes this. Because he can say he got the troops out and pressured Turkey into making some kind of deal with somebody.

Now if Erdogan goes on to melt the Kurds, trump will be fucked, but Erdogan wont, because he has not just the pressure from Trump, but from literally everyone else....europe, syria, iraq, iran, and russia. Erdogan will yield, it's only a matter of time. And he'll even claim victory when he does to save face.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He could, but this impeachment thing is getting really stinky.
Evidence is piling up that's going to be hard to ignore given a real formal Senate trial.
The fact is Trump broke a shit ton of constitutional laws running a black op campaign for his benefit.
Rudy is fucked and Bolton was right about Rudy being a hand grenade.
Rudy is going to blow everyone up.

The House doesn't support this recent troop withdrawal and passed an overwhelming bipartisan resolution condemning Trump's move.

Shit is unraveling, but Dems could still fuck it up getting bogged down with too many details.

If it wasn't for Fox and AM radio, Trump would be majorly screwed because those folks aren't getting the facts. I listened to some Fox and Rush and was dumbfounded by their omissions.

That's the game....OMIT! It is those people too that won't look anywhere else because everything else is FAKE.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:26 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He could, but this impeachment thing is getting really stinky.
Evidence is piling up that's going to be hard to ignore given a real formal Senate trial.
The fact is Trump broke a shit ton of constitutional laws running a black op campaign for his benefit.
Rudy is fucked and Bolton was right about Rudy being a hand grenade.
Rudy is going to blow everyone up.

The House doesn't support this recent troop withdrawal and passed an overwhelming bipartisan resolution condemning Trump's move.

Shit is unraveling, but Dems could still fuck it up getting bogged down with too many details.

If it wasn't for Fox and AM radio, Trump would be majorly screwed because those folks aren't getting the facts. I listened to some Fox and Rush and was dumbfounded by their omissions.

That's the game....OMIT! It is those people too that won't look anywhere else because everything else is FAKE.

The Dems will fuck it up because they dont wanna step out in the light and expose their indiscretions. If they really have Trump like that, theyll have to pick their poison.

But I tell you this, I'd rather have Trump in another 4 years than any other republican in the clip. That would be the most dangerous and damaging prospect to America. So Trump getting impeached and martyr'd, and potentially giving power enough to his successor....if that successor ends up getting 4 years, is the ultimate worst case scenario.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:25 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

ceasefire agreed upon.

Board index » Off Topic