Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:59 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Please. If Spence throws pitty pat punches, why dont Danny want to fight Spence? Had chance after chance. Spence done offer him title shots despite Danny not being ranked well by the ibf. Cut the shit Ice. Danny wants light touches or money fights...not greatness....and cant even get it done against the lower echelon top guys like porter...or against keef lispin ass who just lost to old man pac. Danny aint shit. Not even a top 5 welter.

I think he's on a sex strike...

Post Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
first 4 are obvious.

1. Manny
2. Spencer
3. Keef
4. Porter

who is #5 over Danny??

Post Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:20 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Crawford.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

first 4 are obvious.

1. Manny
2. Spencer
3. Keef
4. Porter

who is #5 over Danny??

Nigga u retarded bro?? TC is the #1 ww... spence is 2 Manny is 3 and keef is 4th! Danny is 5th we all know he beat Porter that was some bullshit

Listen man dudes is bugging out here...ice stop jocking me bro I know wat I said about Danny beating porter..but fact of the matter is he should have beat him clearly and decisively how Thurman did

How Manny beat keef....I thought he beat Porter clearlt imo he landed the better cleaner,harder, effective shots all night! But the judges said different

Anyway u can't question dannys resume....dude fought everyone man! Khan,zab,keef, Porter,he stepped up and was willing to fight all comers so wat else u want him to do??

And calling Mikey a coward is the dumbest thing u have ever said ice....dude said he quit against salido bro u must be getting senile in ur old age :hearty-laugh:

Bro he dropped salido like 5 times and dominated....than salido did some sucker shit and broke his nose on some dirty shit so Mikey took the win as he should have

Mikey probably chose to take a break after that Spence beating....dude said Spence throws pitty Pat shots u losing it bro! Mikey probably still wakes up in the mornings sore from that ass whooping Spence gave him

Those body and headshots Mikey absorbed looked pitty Pat to u??

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Danny nose been busted, had bad cuts, never quit. Never shelled up in a fight either both losses razor close.

Mikey is soft bro but you wouldn’t recognize that

Post Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermzhi wrote:
Crawford.

i forgot about Crawford. :rofl:

Post Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Mikey is soft bro but you wouldn’t recognize that

you trippin'. Moe would absolutely recognize that.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermzhi wrote:
Crawford.

I figured you did :hearty-laugh: thats why i aint chirp about it.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermzhi wrote:
Crawford.

well PBC got the WW division on lock and TC aint been doing shit. so yea i guess Danny aint top 5 at WW at the moment.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:55 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermzhi wrote:
Crawford.

well PBC got the WW division on lock and TC aint been doing shit. so yea i guess Danny aint top 5 at WW at the moment.

Yeah its not a wide thing. I only did a quick count while i was posting and realized it myself..no way im putting danny over any of those 5 right now.

Danny only fights those hard fights when cornered. Doesnt ask for them otherwise. So i want to be missed with all this sudden desire to fight Mikey. Beating Mikey wont impress me anymore than Spence doing it did.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:35 am 

Cash on hand:

I never said Danny was soft...but don't say Mikey is soft either! Fact of the matter is if Danny ever fights Mikey it's going 12

Danny doesn't have the power or speed to knock anyone out worthy of note anymore....if Spence couldn't stop Mikey( didn't even drop him) and he's the strongest/ biggest ww IDK wat makes dudes think Danny just would go in there and fuck dudes up

Anytime Danny fought anyone decent he struggled... Struggled with zab, Herrera,and even tho I honestly thought he beat Porter he should have won that fight more obviously

One thing we all know is Danny or Mikey ain't fighting Spence again...so at some point these 2 will get it on! This fight makes to much sense financially for both men not to get made

Whole Mexican Rican beef,and these dudes are both world class dudes in there prime....so we'll revisit this at another time

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Mikey is going to beat his ass. Well, he's going to outbox him, put it that way.

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:02 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

After Mikey proved a bit more durable than I thought, I have to go with him, because i see him as the better boxer. As time passes and he normalizes at ww, it will solidify it even more. Danny has his punchers chance, but he doesnt hit any harder than Spence...and that power tends to land in counter fashion...not leading. Youre not gonna land heavy counters on Mikey.

Danny will make it interesting towards the end as he usually does...but he'd lose tight on the cards in claiming that he didnt really lose the fight and did enough to win....and then when he knocks out a garbage can after his fans will declare that hes back with new found punching power.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

you guys are on drugs. Mikey has a few noteable wins at 135, and nothing at 140-147. easily won but didnt even look great vs Broner. and after getting demolished vs Spencer no longer has that aura of invincibility that comes with being undefeated. Mikey isnt beating a single legit WW. he's not special like that. doesnt have A+ speed or A+ power or defensive wizardry, any singular extraordinary trait that a special fighter would have when beating a much bigger legit opponent.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

you guys are on drugs. Mikey has a few noteable wins at 135, and nothing at 140-147. easily won but didnt even look great vs Broner. and after getting demolished vs Spencer no longer has that aura of invincibility that comes with being undefeated. Mikey isnt beating a single legit WW. he's not special like that. doesnt have A+ speed or A+ power or defensive wizardry, any singular extraordinary trait that a special fighter would have when beating a much bigger legit opponent.

And you're 100% wrong as per usual.

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Crawford is not #1 WW. Lay off the drugs.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

and you're 100% a non members having wanna be fantasy football commish faggot ass lame poetry writing cooning ass little bitch as per usual.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Danny ain't shit...dude has always been a small frail ww to begin with! Now he's not even the same fighter he used to be... nowhere near the same Danny that beat zab and Khan

Danny was always slow,now in his 30es he's slower than ever as that's the thing that usually happens wen dudes get in there 30es as opposed to there 20es! The fact of the matter is Danny does nothing better than Mikey in the boxing ring it's just that simple

Mikeys more active,throws way more than Danny....he's way more accurate,he counters better than Danny,he's smarter, timing in and out is way better!!

He's not Spence he doesn't have a big enough size advantage to overcome all his other flaws and the fact that he does nothing better than Mikey in the ring

Post Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

they're both pretty much the same age.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

and you're 100% a non members having wanna be fantasy football commish faggot ass lame poetry writing cooning ass little bitch as per usual.

So are you going to join the league or what? Do you want me to coon for you?

Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Exactly! I don't know what's wrong with these niggas. Giving Mikey credit for losing every round in his only ww fight. :kopfpatsch:
I never knew beating Broner proved you were elite. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: this fight is gonna happen, someone gonna be eating shit lol

Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Danny ain't shit...dude has always been a small frail ww to begin with! Now he's not even the same fighter he used to be... nowhere near the same Danny that beat zab and Khan

Danny was always slow,now in his 30es he's slower than ever as that's the thing that usually happens wen dudes get in there 30es as opposed to there 20es! The fact of the matter is Danny does nothing better than Mikey in the boxing ring it's just that simple

Mikeys more active,throws way more than Danny....he's way more accurate,he counters better than Danny,he's smarter, timing in and out is way better!!

He's not Spence he doesn't have a big enough size advantage to overcome all his other flaws and the fact that he does nothing better than Mikey in the ring

If Danny was so small, frail and slow he'd have lost to Thurman and Porter like Mikey did Spence. Danny is just a little lazy and not busy enough. His timing is better than any WW therefore his power is up there since timing negates speed and power. Problem is Danny's output has been like a 40 year old Hopkins with his defense not being close.

Mikey at this point is reaching fighting at WW though. If he properly moved up and became comfortable with that weight he'd stand a chance. Currently he'd lose to any decent WW.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Rj u didn't answer the question!! Wat does danny do better in the ring that Mikey right now??? Wat????
There the same age,but Mikey is much fresher...he took 2 yrs off while Danny been suffering this whole time

Danny is clearly not the fighter he was against zab and Khan! His power and speed ain't wat it was 5 yrs ago ...I ain't gonna say shit no more
I'mma wait till this fight becomes official and I'mma get paid

If anyone here thinks Danny does anything better than Mikey in the ring ya just retarded or u haven't been watching....he's a little bigger than Mikey! But he doesn't have a size advantage like Spence did

If u fools think Danny would just dismiss Mikey like spence did than u don't know shit about boxing....at best Danny would be in a close fight with Mikey...that's the best case scenario for him

We gonna see cuz this fight is happening....Danny ain't fighting Spence we all know that! And I doubt he'll take on KEEF that rematch would be another loss for Danny

His best money maker and chance to win is Mikey and PAC...he would beat that bum Porter after spence damages him for life,but that wouldn't prove shit :hearty-laugh:

So we'll see in time

Board index » General Boxing Chat