Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Thu May 16, 2019 9:55 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
everyone knows I picked Brook out of spite. i never thought he'd actually win.

That's true. But if he somehow won, you'd be shoving it up our asses even now :lol:

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Thu May 16, 2019 9:58 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland

That's true. But if he somehow won, you'd be shoving it up our asses even now :lol:

yup. :hearty-laugh:

i remember watching the fight early on and thinking holy shit i might just luck into this and look like a genius. :rofl:

I give Spence all the credit in the world for going to England to fight Brook. I'll crown him as the truth if he wins. I really don't see it though. I'm obviously cheering for Brook to wreck him, but from an objective lens as well I don't see Spence pulling it off. Let's see....

Post Posted: Thu May 16, 2019 10:48 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

yup. :hearty-laugh:

i remember watching the fight early on and thinking holy shit i might just luck into this and look like a genius. :rofl:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: Fucker, we'll get you on this bandwagon one day!!

Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:35 am 

Cash on hand:

moemoney253 wrote:
Mikey will throat about 7-800 punches in this fight! And we all know Danny is the slowest ww on his level in the history of boxing :hearty-laugh: Mikey is faster with his feet,his hands,counters better than Danny,thinks faster,adjusts better as the fight goes on

Mikey isn't at a huge size advantage here like he was with Spence....it's no comparison between Danny and Spence! Mikey will win this fight

You can go ahead and download Venmo and get ready to pay me cause I bet you Danny wins this fight. I got cash money on that, or if thats too much for you, we can do a sig bet you bum! Danny wins all day cause he is better and bigger than Mikey, more accomplished against better fighters. You just got called out....TAKE THE TEST!!!

I ACCEPT!! ILL DO A 2 WEEK SIGBET,AND BET 50 BUCKS OF REAL MONEY! I have PayPal and the cash app so let's put that money up...but I'm only paying u if it's a obvious win for danny!! Not no judges robbery bullshit

And the same goes for u...if I feel like Danny obviously won and he got robbed I wouldn't even take ur money dude!! I don't live my life that way

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:41 am 

Cash on hand:

I have nothing to fear....danny ain't Spence in no aspect! He's not that much bigger than Mikey... They both like 5'7 and both walk around at like 165 or a little more! Mikey looked much bigger against Spence to

And I heard he's comfortable at 47 cuz he can eat all that good Mexican food and not have to worry about it like he did @140! He's gonna beat danny....he does everything better than danny...

Like I said boxes better,adjusts better,is faster with his hands and feet! Danny has always been slow,but time has made him even slower...Mikey is gonna show that Spence is just that dude and he's gonna beat danny

I promise u guys that Mikey will win a decision... He'll win with activity and land more shots at a higher connection %

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:43 am 

Cash on hand:

We gonna make bho history... The first real money bet here @bho and I'm gonna win! But u better not ass bet I want that 50$$$$$ bro! U send that on the cash app I'll direct message ur bumass wen the fight is overall

Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 10:02 am 

Cash on hand:

Danny gonna need to retire in shame if he loses to Mikey. Nothing to gain, everything to lose.

I give Spence all the credit in the world for going to England to fight Brook. I'll crown him as the truth if he wins. I really don't see it though. I'm obviously cheering for Brook to wreck him, but from an objective lens as well I don't see Spence pulling it off. Let's see....

Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austin_3:16 wrote:
Danny gonna need to retire in shame if he loses to Mikey. Nothing to gain, everything to lose.

Yup. It was the same with Spence. Wont happen though. We gonna be kissing Moe's ass if it does tho :shock:

Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Mikey has ZERO shot.

Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 1:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

fuck Moe with his dart in the dark throwing ass.

Post Posted: Sat May 18, 2019 12:48 am 

Cash on hand:

This ain't no dart in the dark....wat does Danny do better in the ring than Mikey?? Seriously wat??? His doesn't box better,ain't smarter,doesn't throw more punches....doesn't have a better jab doesn't counter better

He has a small size advantage but nowhere near wat Spence had...ya acting like dannys the boogeyman and he has a huge size advantage against Mikey! He's not even a better athlete than Mikey
He got way more wear and tear than Mikey to

Ya crazy man ya giving Mikey no chance in this fight??? I gave Mikey no chance against Spence but that was totally different... I ain't gonna say no more man ya crazy! In August I'm gonna make a lot of money with this fight

I hope he's the underdog

Board index » General Boxing Chat