Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:07 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
maybe the parents should be recalled? every product in the world can be unsafe without adequate supervision. or am i wrong?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytime ... l.amp.html

I give Spence all the credit in the world for going to England to fight Brook. I'll crown him as the truth if he wins. I really don't see it though. I'm obviously cheering for Brook to wreck him, but from an objective lens as well I don't see Spence pulling it off. Let's see....

Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:56 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I think you are a bit wrong. Is it advertised that you can leave your kid in there unsupervised for a short time? What if a crib was found to be unsafe if you leave your kid in it? Depends on the expectation of the product. That said, i take your point, and id be that paranoid parent, parents are stupid and lazy in high number these days.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:11 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Scratch that, no, the parents were probably idiots, left the babies in there for hours...or the babies had some issues or the wrong clothes or something fucked up. You aint supposed to leave a sleeping baby in anything other than a bed or crib. Something flat to help breathing. You fold em up, of course they might suffocate, that shit aint rocket science.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:16 am 

Cash on hand:

i think i did read that you should discontinue use once the baby is able to flip themselves over. at the very least continue use with extra supervision. either way the product can say this or that but the biggest safety support my child will have is my own 2 eyeballs. these babies didnt instantly flip over and immediately die.

I give Spence all the credit in the world for going to England to fight Brook. I'll crown him as the truth if he wins. I really don't see it though. I'm obviously cheering for Brook to wreck him, but from an objective lens as well I don't see Spence pulling it off. Let's see....

Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:52 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yup. I mean even worse, that thing is small. You can literally take it everywhere so the baby is in your sight at all times. Some moron suffocated their child and blamed the chair....and the cause for the blame is the same cause for the suffocation, a complete inability to take responsibility.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

those things aren't made for you to just place your child down then go and start on your 1 hour dinner in the kitchen while your child is assumed to be completely fine. People are so neglectful and distracted and quite frankly, stupid, that im 99% sure these babies would be alive with better parents.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: GeorgiaGeorgia
Our first kid we watched over like a hawk. Every move or sound we were all over it no matter the time. Second one, not so much. Not even close.

We used a product similar to that and I did not see the danger. And I am wary of all the danger around. We used this type product under supervision. My wife would put close enough to keep an eye on while doing chores or cooking.

If your baby dies in one of these you did not do the right thing, plain and simple. Accidents happen, of course (and I’m sure something could have happened to my kids and people would scream it was my fault and they would be right) but, that’s unacceptable to me with that particular product.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:17 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Should have to pass some sort of test to be able to procreate.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:30 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lemme tell you...bad parenting is rampant. The chick im seeing just gets her new iphone...shes madd excited about it. Her friend comes over with her kid...aint see the girl in a long time. They catch up...and my chick say its obvious that these kids is bad as fuck.

My chick sends me a msg that the woman about to leave with her kids and the kids is throwing tantrums. Then i dont hear from girl for hours. She then sends me a pic of her new iphone smashed to shit. How??? One of the little shit heads takes her phone....throws it down some stairs....then runs down the stairs ahead of them and stomps the fucking phone!!

What does the mother say to that? "Well boys will be boys!"

Holy fuck.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:33 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If my kid did that to a phone....i dont give a single fuck....im beating them....right there. They gettin the belt my dudes. But my kid wouldnt do that because theyd have the earth training in them already. Someone need to beat that kids momma.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:48 am 

Cash on hand:

the boys will be boys parents are the worst. from my POV its usually situations where the boy spends alot more time with the mom than he does the dad. those boys are going to be intolerable.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:16 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
the boys will be boys parents are the worst. from my POV its usually situations where the boy spends alot more time with the mom than he does the dad. those boys are going to be intolerable.

Fuck yes

Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:34 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Oh ya Definitely. There are exceptions to the rule. But women dont have what it takes most times to raise boys. They dont know anything about being a man, and the opposite sex thing clouds them too much. All that....he's my baby he can do no wrong...shit just clouds the fuck out of their judgement.

Some toxic masculinity required to set bad little baby boys right...that cant come from a woman.

My sister is a perfect example. She raised my niece perfect....hard where required, even overly so. She has her son like 10 years after, and she's completely soft on the boy. He aint breakin phones and shit, but you see the difference in what she'll tolerate from him. And my sister lives with the father too. So imagine that with no daddy, or an estranged one.

Board index » Off Topic