Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Spence V Garcia
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:15 am 

Cash on hand:

Well i dont really like Mikey so i wont mind a vicious ass whoopin, kinda what he gets for taking this fight.

Only “holes” i see in errol’s game so far is he is very flat footed, doesnt move his head that much, reaches with his punches, especially that left upper cut sometimes . He kinda just gets off first and keeps getting off. Just bullies people behind a good jab and variety of punches, but hes not the fastest guy either.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:07 am 

Cash on hand:

This is going to be a very disappointing one sided affair if you're expecting any real competitiveness in this one. Only special fighters can do what's being attempted here and Mikey isn't one of them.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:32 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I am interested to see what mikey weighs in at and what he physically looks like at 147.

A pound and a half under the limit for Mikey. I thought he looked flaccid. Errol is all sinew. Mikey's body is about to get lit up.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

I forgot mikey got some bitch in him. He could pull a De La Hoya and fold out of nowhere due to a body shot when he was seemingly doing alright, stay on his stool in between rounds, or just get crushed early.

Sad part is, im about 90% sure im ordering it :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: somebody talk me out of it

Post Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I said this already. Mikey is gonna bow out from a phantom looking body shot. Once he knows the hell hes in.....he'll quit. He might even be up on the cards on some shoeshine shit. But his body will be feeling the hell.

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

See this. Pussy ass rhetoric like this is why Mikey aint getting no praises from me about this fight until I see how he performs and if he lets it all hang out.

I heard he could make 10-15 million for this fight. Him and spence. So the money, and the win-win factor, he sint getting crowned from me lol

“Mikey is a winner, regardless of what happens saturday night” GTFOH. What if he bows out as soon as he starts getting touched up?! Is he still a winner?

https://www.boxingscene.com/mikey-garci ... ce--137132

Post Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

The PBC announcers are trash. Lennox has to be the worst analyst ever. Then between rds in the Nerro fight they interview Holyfield and for no reason whatsoever the host asks 'Holyfield how great Wilder is' when the fools not even fighting WTF... I think it's confirmation Wilder's staying with Haymon!!

Post Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:36 am 

Cash on hand:

Well that was easy for Spence he’s got it all. Pacquio should stay well clear. Hopefully they make the Crawford fight, but Spence beats them all

Post Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:38 am 

Cash on hand:

mikey aint even try... if u take this challenge go for broke not fight for a moral victory oh i went 12. he pulled a broner

Post Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:43 am 

Cash on hand:

Lightweight versus welterweight

Post Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:50 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ya Mikey took the fight to survive. Hes durable though still. Spence. Id probably take a young pacquiao over him. This pac. Naw.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:17 am 

Cash on hand:

Mikey showed the bitch he is. Yes he survived, by turtling up and doing nothing, losing EVERY round lol.

And Spence showed his KO ratio is inflated. If he couldnt KO Mikey, he aint KO’ing Porter, Danny, Keef or Crawford.

Disappointing. Spence said he wants to takeover for mayweather, and he lived up to that with this great decision win :lol: :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:18 am 

Cash on hand:

And I meant to mention how shitty Lennox is, but we already knew that when HBO fired him lol. But he really sucks with Dan goosen, who also is terrible, cause they just argue the whole broadcast. Lennox was at least tonight better than the Porter night

Post Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:33 am 

Cash on hand:

Mikey showed the bitch he is. Yes he survived, by turtling up and doing nothing, losing EVERY round lol.

And Spence showed his KO ratio is inflated. If he couldnt KO Mikey, he aint KO’ing Porter, Danny, Keef or Crawford.

Disappointing. Spence said he wants to takeover for mayweather, and he lived up to that with this great decision win :lol: :kopfpatsch:

Pretty dumb post here bro....all these guys have been fighting each other.....how many of these Welterweight fights end with KO's...Thurman, Danny, Porter etc....they don't KO each other...they all go to the scorecards...

Then you diss Errol for not getting the ko after calling Mikey a bitch for turtling up? Which is it? Did Mikey service or could Errol not hit hard enough...

"He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is." Lou Duva

Post Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:11 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
"We just went 12 rounds with a great welterweight champion. That's a feat no one has done recently," Garcia said. "I'm proud of what I was able to do."

:shock: :shock: :shock:

adversity does not build character, it reveals it. Damn, Mikey. :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:48 am 

Cash on hand:

I thought Mikey did well in Rd 2 and had him winning that rd, but then he felt the power and went into survival mode. He actually blocked or partially blocked most of the power shots, but because Spence is relentless like a Leo Santa Cruz with freak power and defensive skills, the time spent blocking left little time for offense, and when he did press forward Spence was out of range! Spence also has a tiny little pea head which shrinks the target further!!

Post Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

juse8888 wrote:

Pretty dumb post here bro....all these guys have been fighting each other.....how many of these Welterweight fights end with KO's...Thurman, Danny, Porter etc....they don't KO each other...they all go to the scorecards...

Then you diss Errol for not getting the ko after calling Mikey a bitch for turtling up? Which is it? Did Mikey service or could Errol not hit hard enough...

Its both. And Mikey aint no welterweight so you cant compare it. He should have been stopped. But we learned Soence power aint what people thought. Mikey was fresh and undefeated, not coming off a vicious TKO like brook, or weak like Algieri. Very good performance but short of great cause he couldnt stop a lightweight and he supposed to be a monster

Post Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:34 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Naw Ice. Before you go on about it, who has stopped Mikey? Especially a Mikey in survival mode doing all he can to not be stopped? if Spences KO ratio is inflated, so is everyone elses. He still has the most impressive among the current stock of welters.

Anyway, I still put Errol to beat everyone except Crawford. That one Id really have to study.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Meh. When you are facing the smaller guy, you don't coast trying to outbox him from the outside. This should've been an absolute knockout for Spence. I can't lie, I'm disappointed he didn't knock Mikey out.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:12 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Im equally disappointed. But going in...for months...you could tell in interviews and such that he was getting fed up of fans saying his defense sucks and he has no head movement. Then you get this fight and you see him moving his head, his body, and his feet more than he ever had. I wont say its all that or that if Errol pushed he could have got the KO. He still threw over 1000 punches and landed about 300...and looked exhausted at the final bell.

That said..he outta deploy those skills in the ring...because he'll need them to beat the best guys...espeically bud and, thurman, and a motivated pacquiao. So its whatever.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:24 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Spence went into.this fight hearing from Legends that Mikey was the better boxer and would beat him.

Sugar Ray picked Mikey. Tyson picked Mikey. Foreman...who famously was all over Titos nutsack while Bernard mugged his ass....said Mikey would outbox Spence 9 times out of 10. Spence went in with a chip on his shoulder....not to show his power...but to show his superior boxing ability.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Im equally disappointed. But going in...for months...you could tell in interviews and such that he was getting fed up of fans saying his defense sucks and he has no head movement. Then you get this fight and you see him moving his head, his body, and his feet more than he ever had. I wont say its all that or that if Errol pushed he could have got the KO. He still threw over 1000 punches and landed about 300...and looked exhausted at the final bell.

That said..he outta deploy those skills in the ring...because he'll need them to beat the best guys...espeically bud and, thurman, and a motivated pacquiao. So its whatever.

Pac will get fucked up by Spence. Let's not even go there.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Pacojust a few short years ago fuck Spence up IMO. Pacqauio now gives him a much better fight than Mikey, but probably still loses.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:19 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Spence throwing shade and smoke.everywhere. Oscar congrats him on twitter and tells him to come to dazn if he wants real money. Spence replies point blank...."you dont treat black fighters well" :lol:

I stand corrected Ice....them humble Spence days are long gone....and hes the better for it. We both know the loud black boxer is inevitably the paid one.

Said Porter cant sell out a family dinner. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

This fight went as expected... Except I never thought Mikey could survive 12 RDS getting hit 345 times by Errol! Mikey showed he's legit and wat a warrior he is

He could have easily quit and packed it in but he showed wat a warrior he truly is! He took his beating like a man wen most guys would have packed it in! U gotta respect that man

And u gotta respect Spence performance... He threw everything at Mikey! Cut his ass,outboxed him, overpowered him,systematically broke him down! But Mikey was determined wat can u say?

Both guys raiser there stock big time last night

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » General Boxing Chat