Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2018 NFL Season
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Redskins are a horrible organization with terrible decision makers. Vikings are a professionally run organization with sound decision makers. Each organization picked their qb true to form. case closed.

Cousins is a stat-padder--nothing more.

You act like Alex has never won a playoff game before or something.

Erroneous.

Look at Cousins last game of the season last year where he threw 3 INT's. LOL

Post Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
oh im sorry i didnt mean to gloss over his 2 playoff wins in 12 years. i expect Kirk to at least tie that this season alone.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

oh im sorry i didnt mean to gloss over his 2 playoff wins in 12 years. i expect Kirk to at least tie that this season alone.

Look, Smith used to suck donkey dick. He was a terrible passer by and large and was terrified to throw it downfield.

He's a better QB now, and time has proven that.

I don't think you can pin losses or lack of playoff wins on Smith. That seems a bit of a cop-out.

I just think it's hilarious to suggest that Cousins is better than him. And I know for a fact that the Vikings WAY overpaid for Cousins. Cousins' guarantees in that contract are fucking laughable.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Alex Smith sucks....Dude is mr intermediate!! He's a game manager that can't go down the field....He's had way better talent and coaches around him and still did nothing

If Cousins had the talent Smith had in Frisco and kc he would have won a tire... Burrows u don't WTF ur Talking about as USUAL!! Smith got Traded for kapernick and mahomes bro cuz Reid and harbaugh knew he could never get them a title cuz of his lack of arm strength

Dude u never put pads on in ur life,so u wouldn't understand certain shit about football cuz ur knowledge is limited....I played hs football and tried out for d1 colleges! Now that cousins has a real team around him and a real coach He'll have the Vikings competitive for a Superbowl​

This dude keenum is the poor mans version of Smith and he got them to the title game last yr....And ur telling me they can't do better with cousins wen HES CLEARLY SUPERIOR TO KEENUM AND SMITH IM EVERY ASPECT? shit is tomfoolery

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Wat Smith has 2 playoff wins in 13 yrs? With the talent he's had in KC and Frisco that's horrible....2 great coaches in Reid and harbaugh.... Cousins has had nothing and still he managed to have great success in spite of that

This yr Alex Smith is gonna be in the basement....He's on the same team cousins was just on so he's gonna show the bum that he really is! No hunt,kelce,Reid,kc defense or 49ers talent to cover his ass this time and carry him wen he doesn't do the job

Dude had prime Willis,gore,Davis,Crabtree,and many other great players in Frisco and still couldn't get them to the Superbowl....Dude is the ultimate loser and underachiever for the #1 overall pick he was drafted to be AHEAD OF RODGERS

OR DID U NOT KNOW HE WAS TAKEN OVER RODGERS? :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
All I know is right now today cousins is a top ten QB in the league....U can't name 10 QBs that are better
Maybe 7 or 8 but not 10

He's above average and 2nd tier and he deserves respect for wat he's done and he deserved that contract to! Jimmy g got much more money than him based on 5 games so saying that cousins Doesn't deserve the money he got wen he's been great for 3 yrs it's ridiculous

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yes I got Smith >>>>Cousins as well. Cousins turns the ball over a little too much for me. And isn’t enough of a playmaker to compensate for that when comparing to Smith.

It does suck Guice went down cause with VD, Reed, Doctson, Crowder with Smith and a guy like Guice Washington was prime to do some damage

Post Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Cousins is a bum, and they paid him like he's Joe Montana.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:54 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
:hearty-laugh:

Im gonna log in an deal with the draft time later. Faggots.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yes I got Smith >>>>Cousins as well. Cousins turns the ball over a little too much for me. And isn’t enough of a playmaker to compensate for that when comparing to Smith.

It does suck Guice went down cause with VD, Reed, Doctson, Crowder with Smith and a guy like Guice Washington was prime to do some damage

67%, 4400, yds, 27 tds, 12 ints. these are his averages for the last 3 seasons. doesnt look like a turnover prone qb who doesnt make plays. AGAIN, perfect example of people blatantly making shit up in the face of truth. i just dont get it. :eusa_think:

Post Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea exactly....Shit is really pathetic! Dudes really believe that cousins Doesn't deserve the money he got ...These guys are delusional! Stafford and Smith got alot of money to and wat have they done? Stafford has no PLAYOFF wins in Detroit

And Smith is a bum with 2 PLAYOFF wins :hearty-
laugh: cousins had 6 more ints than Smith last yr with way less TALENT than wat Smith had! Dudes are delusional.... Cousins deserves every dime he got.the stats speak for themselves

13000 yds,and 100 tds these last 3 yrs on the stink Redskins....With no coach and no talent like wat Smith had :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
WTF Smith did to deserve 100 mill from the Redskins?

He's gonna be in last place for the rest of his time at QB now.... Redskins are never getting out of the basement in the Alex Smith era
Dudes are delusional for real

Post Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:54 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea exactly....Shit is really pathetic! Dudes really believe that cousins Doesn't deserve the money he got ...These guys are delusional! Stafford and Smith got alot of money to and wat have they done? Stafford has no PLAYOFF wins in Detroit

And Smith is a bum with 2 PLAYOFF wins :hearty-
laugh: cousins had 6 more ints than Smith last yr with way less TALENT than wat Smith had! Dudes are delusional.... Cousins deserves every dime he got.the stats speak for themselves

13000 yds,and 100 tds these last 3 yrs on the stink Redskins....With no coach and no talent like wat Smith had :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
WTF Smith did to deserve 100 mill from the Redskins?

He's gonna be in last place for the rest of his time at QB now.... Redskins are never getting out of the basement in the Alex Smith era
Dudes are delusional for real

Like I said, nothing but a stat padder. And you're a maxi padder.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Dude bortles is a bum and he just got 54 mill for 3 yrs...And keenum is another bum but he just got 2 yrs almost 40 mill! Fact of the matter is QBS are worth ur Fucking first born that's just the Reality
Thats just wat it is

Is Jimmy g really worth 137 mill? He got that based on 8 career starts in ne and frisco :hearty-laugh:
Dudes got beef with cousins Getting a fully guaranteed contract after he's put up great stats for 3 YRS tho?? Shit makes no sense

Burrowz if it was SO EASY TO STATPAD LIKE COUSINS DOES LIKE U SAY,THAN WHY DOESN'T EVERY QB DO IT THAN? IF IT'S SO EASY THAN THEY SHOULD ALL HAVE COUSINS STATS THAN :hearty-laugh:

I ain't trying to hear this BULLSHIT anymore about Cousins...Dude is a top ten QB in the league that's it period!! Alot of dudes don't have his ability or physical skillset at this point and time

If dudes healthy I'm taking Arod,Brady,Ryan, Wilson, Stafford,wentz,Watson,and luck over him! That's 8 QBs better than Kirk fine....But who else can u really say is better than Cousins aside from these guys?

Big Ben? No.....Rivers maybe,but I'd say no! Brees is 40 he's not better than Kirk rn today not anymore...His arm strength is nowhere near wat it was he can't go outside the numbers or deep down the sidelines anymore not on the level that Kirk is doing RN

Give Cousins some credit man,the guy played great for a horrible franchise with no help around him at all

Post Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

67%, 4400, yds, 27 tds, 12 ints. these are his averages for the last 3 seasons. doesnt look like a turnover prone qb who doesnt make plays. AGAIN, perfect example of people blatantly making shit up in the face of truth. i just dont get it. :eusa_think:

Cousins also had 5 fumbles lost. So 17 turnovers compared to Smiths like 5. Also Smith three for 4,000 and 26 tds. And ran for more yards. Alex is better

Post Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Just cuz u turn the ball over less Doesn't make u a better QB! WERE talking about lost fumbles now like that's QBs fault? Wowwwwwwwwww....Smith is good,but a QBs job is to win along with making all the throws

Cousins can make all the throws and Smith can't it's as simple as that! Dude is asked to manage the game and play not to make a mistake so yeah of course his tos are gonna be lower than a guy like Cousins who's asked to do more cuz he has more arm TALENT

U guys obviously don't understand the difference between a game manager who's asked to just not make a mistake,to a guy like Cousins who's asked to do more than Smith is capable of doing

Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:11 am 

Cash on hand:

Smith has won more too :lol: :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:33 am 

Cash on hand:

lets pick up this debate in January. i bet I'll hear " oh Smith had no running game, no WRs, the defense sucked, Jay Gruden cant coach, Alex cant win by himself, Vikings are loaded, Kirk stat padded his way to the nfc title game." :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:23 am 

Cash on hand:

with all the shit you talking you are pretty much saying Washington will win more games than Minnesota. so put your sig where your mouth is if you really believe the garbage you speak.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:46 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

with all the shit you talking you are pretty much saying Washington will win more games than Minnesota. so put your sig where your mouth is if you really believe the garbage you speak.

Where did I say that Washington had a better team than the Vikings?

I just think Cousins is mediocre and they paid that motherfucker like he's won four SB's.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:00 am 

Cash on hand:

I just think Cousins is mediocre and they paid that motherfucker like he's won four SB's.

why wouldnt Washington win more games with a vastly superior qb?? Kirk isnt even on Case Keenums level, right?? Smith has been really good for so long. Kirk is a bum. Kirk hasnt won anything, ever. Smith has. how you gonna spew all this nonsense but then not commit to Washington winning more games?? Cause when you're feet is put to the fire you bitch out. Lets now wait for Ice to do the same.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Minnesota just went to the title game with Keenum. So they are clearly on the cusp. So let’s do this bet, now that they have the great Kirk Cousins. Super bowl or bust right? Got to. I will make that bet. Super bowl title or bust since they retained all of their defensive talent. And have dalvin cook back, and he great Kirk cousins. Championship guaranteed to the Twin City

Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Gay

talking all this shit about how Smith is better, wins more, etc. obviously you dont really believe it. Redskins sucked and Kirk was part of the reason, allegedly. turned it over to much. Smith has weapons galore in Washington. And Kirk is playing in a tougher division. Back up your erroneous claims and take the test, or bow down to the Captain.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

or this is fair. in 12 seasons, Smith, with all the talent and great coaching he's had, has made just 1 nfc title game, which he choked away btw. i bet Cousins, going into year 4 as a starter, finally with the type of talent Smith has always played with, reaches his 1st nfc title game this year. thats a fair bet.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

why wouldnt Washington win more games with a vastly superior qb?? Kirk isnt even on Case Keenums level, right?? Smith has been really good for so long. Kirk is a bum. Kirk hasnt won anything, ever. Smith has. how you gonna spew all this nonsense but then not commit to Washington winning more games?? Cause when you're feet is put to the fire you bitch out. Lets now wait for Ice to do the same.

What the hell are you talking about? Washington is a worse team than K.C. Is that even really a question? And I never said Smith was "vastly" superior. I just think Cousins is mediocre. Look at how good Rodgers is, yet, he's only won one SB.

You are overthinking it. Minnesota isn't going to be any better with Cousins as QB then when they had Keenum.

I guarantee you they lose more games this season than they did last year but according to your pretzel logic, they will win more games because they have a "superior" QB now.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Minnesota just went to the title game with Keenum. So they are clearly on the cusp. So let’s do this bet, now that they have the great Kirk Cousins. Super bowl or bust right? Got to. I will make that bet. Super bowl title or bust since they retained all of their defensive talent. And have dalvin cook back, and he great Kirk cousins. Championship guaranteed to the Twin City

I think Anis' dumb ass forgot that the Vikings won 13 games last year. lmao

There is no way in hell Cousins will lead them to 13 or more wins this year.

I fucking guarantee it.

Here is my prediction for the Vikes this year:

7-9 in the regular season.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

I think Anis' dumb ass forgot that the Vikings won 13 games last year. lmao

There is no way in hell Cousins will lead them to 13 or more wins this year.

I fucking guarantee it.

Here is my prediction for the Vikes this year:

7-9 in the regular season.

cool. thats the bet then. Vikes finish with a winning record and you put "I thoroughly enjoy Lester fucking my ass" in your sig for 2 months.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion