Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126 ... 131  Next
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You so sure that you wouldnt bet on it, so whos the bitch. Exactly you. All i need is you or drizzy to lose one time. And its over for you. Also Inglorious might just go on a skid. He bound to lose a gane or two So me and your bitch ass may both get in. You barely got more points than me by the way. I ultimately think me, you, Moe, phallus, ditka and nwo will make up the playoff teams. But you will be one and done. And i will go deep, something you dont know nothing about :lol:

Wrong

Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You so sure that you wouldnt bet on it, so whos the bitch. Exactly you. All i need is you or drizzy to lose one time. And its over for you. Also Inglorious might just go on a skid. He bound to lose a gane or two So me and your bitch ass may both get in. You barely got more points than me by the way. I ultimately think me, you, Moe, phallus, ditka and nwo will make up the playoff teams. But you will be one and done. And i will go deep, something you dont know nothing about :lol:

You sure went deep into your boyfriend's asshole to get Michael Thomas, I know that much. I guess I shouldn't expect anything different from a San Fran fag.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea you real mad at that trade :lol: :lol: . Dont be mad cause I make good trades, and you make bad ones. We all know you are a closeted homosexual. You reference BBC entirely too much :lol:

I think you really miss the old board cause of those homo pics you put up of your gay lover on a grassy knoll, dude with the dreads, talking about your best friend :roll: :roll: no straight man does that. Punching appliances, cool with yo grandma, mad at god, all signs of a gay man :lol: its cool bro, we dont judge.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Its called projections dumb ass. The point spread is nothing too insurmountable. You got like 30 or 40 points more than me. I can make that up tomorrow.

Anyway, good luck to you, you have a decent team, but not built for this. You just in the way of real contenders like me. You better hope i dont pull off another good trade today too hoe :cool:

Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea you real mad at that trade :lol: :lol: . Dont be mad cause I make good trades, and you make bad ones. We all know you are a closeted homosexual. You reference BBC entirely too much :lol:

I think you really miss the old board cause of those homo pics you put up of your gay lover on a grassy knoll, dude with the dreads, talking about your best friend :roll: :roll: no straight man does that. Punching appliances, cool with yo grandma, mad at god, all signs of a gay man :lol: its cool bro, we dont judge.

Why would you even remember me once posting a picture of one of my old homies years ago? You must be like Steve Buscemi in the movie Billy Madison I think it was, when he kept a list of all of the people he wanted to kill or some shit, and then he was putting on lipstick.

My grandmother runs Woodside, Queens, bitch. You better believe that shit.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Its called projections dumb ass. The point spread is nothing too insurmountable. You got like 30 or 40 points more than me. I can make that up tomorrow.

Anyway, good luck to you, you have a decent team, but not built for this. You just in the way of real contenders like me. You better hope i dont pull off another good trade today too hoe :cool:

You won't make it. I guarantee it. I am the Bobby Fischer of this shit. I run this motherfucker like Putin.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Why would you even remember me once posting a picture of one of my old homies years ago? You must be like Steve Buscemi in the movie Billy Madison I think it was, when he kept a list of all of the people he wanted to kill or some shit, and then he was putting on lipstick.

Cause it was so gay :lol: :lol: :lol: i could see if homie died or some shit, but dude was alive and well, and it was a weird picture of him by himself on some grass, looking outward and then at the camera, like the type a bitch takes of her boyfriend, matter fact you had to be the one to take it. Its funny you homo’s get amnesia :lol: :roll: anyway you want Kenny g back? He should be off my roster by today

Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Cause it was so gay :lol: :lol: :lol: i could see if homie died or some shit, but dude was alive and well, and it was a weird picture of him by himself on some grass, looking outward and then at the camera, like the type a bitch takes of her boyfriend, matter fact you had to be the one to take it. Its funny you homo’s get amnesia :lol: :roll: anyway you want Kenny g back? He should be off my roster by today

Actually, I think it was a pic from when he was in Jamaica with his wife...with whom he has two kids with. The fact that you know the details makes me believe that you probably masturbated to it a few times which is utterly disgusting. Faggot.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Moe needs to win out or go 3-1 and score a shit load of points. highly unlikely.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Moe needs to win out or go 3-1 and score a shit load of points. highly unlikely.

Moe ain't doing shit. It's too late for him.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

5Burowz wrote:

Actually, I think it was a pic from when he was in Jamaica with his wife...with whom he has two kids with. The fact that you know the details makes me believe that you probably masturbated to it a few times which is utterly disgusting. Faggot.

Oh, so you’re a mistress then :hearty-laugh: his secret gay lover outside his marriage. You fuckin homewrecker you :eusa_snooty: :eusa_snooty: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:30 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
5Burowz wrote:

Oh, so you’re a mistress then :hearty-laugh: his secret gay lover outside his marriage. You fuckin homewrecker you :eusa_snooty: :eusa_snooty: :lol: :lol:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

I dunno man, a jamaican rasta as a gay lover? Far fetched man.

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Burr has a thing for the jamaicans. He constantly mentions you and your "BBC" :kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch: :oops: :oops:

Ol'boy might not even be gay, he probably doesnt know burrhoe out here posting pictures of him

Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bell officially not coming back. :lol:

thats actually great for you Ice.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Still wont know until Tuesday tho. So im sending out offers for peanuts in return lol

Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice I offered u 2 trades man....The deadline is in an hour dude

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:29 am 

Cash on hand:

Responded. 30 mins away. Can we make some last min magic happen

Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:58 am 

Cash on hand:

Responded. 30 mins away. Can we make some last min magic happen

guess not. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:39 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

No bell, no dez. Times up. :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lmao. Papa’s players took a blow this week. With dez, bell, brady, i would have had an all-star team, in 2013 :lol: ahh what could have been.

There was a split second. Where Moe offered sheppard for Bell, and i could have taken it quickly so i at least wouldnt just cut bell for nothing, but i still passed on sheppard and he then cancelled the trade lol. I just dont like players on bum teams, and i just dont like shappard for some reason. Though he is a good player. I’d rather see if bell had a last minute change of heart, but him taking the Steelers off his social media accounts was the telling factor.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:13 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

On the real im glad you got pinned with Dez. Nothing personal playa, but you know i drafted the muthfucka late and then sat on him a while. If this nigga started ballin in NO....i woulda shot somebody.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermz family be throwing games and shit. I tried to help Jermz direct his family but he not trying to help.

Forte Inch Ditka didn't even start a defense this week...and he should've put Tyrell Williams in his lineup.

I guess he's just content to not even try against NWO...which is wack.

I tell Jermz to tell him to pick up the Cleveland D so what does Jermz do? He picks up the Cleveland D for himself....SMDH

Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bell officially not coming back. :lol:

thats actually great for you Ice.

Ice doesn't deserve it. He deserved to have Bell come back and have Conner play well one game and then Bell play well in another. Basically, just fuck up his team. That's what should've happened.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Not brady, not michel or white, janes develin punches it in for the Patriots :kopfpatsch: that helps no one. Glad mariota looking good. He will get the start next week unless Lamar gets named starter then i will have a decision to make. If i was facing a more formidable opponent this week i would have played Mariota, i went with brady and a safer floor and decided not to try and get too cute .

Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:59 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

5Burowz wrote:
Jermz family be throwing games and shit. I tried to help Jermz direct his family but he not trying to help.

Forte Inch Ditka didn't even start a defense this week...and he should've put Tyrell Williams in his lineup.

I guess he's just content to not even try against NWO...which is wack.

I tell Jermz to tell him to pick up the Cleveland D so what does Jermz do? He picks up the Cleveland D for himself....SMDH

You didnt tell me shit. I was plottin to take that D up all week. What, I was gonna play what I had? Fuck no. Was knee deep in pussy since saturday morning, so I made my move late. Got nothin to do with ya bullshit advice.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126 ... 131  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion