Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4000 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 160  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

where does Saquon Barkley go??

I just might take him #1.

Ballsy. he'd be probably like my #5 RB which i think is already high praise. but he can potentially be a PPR dream as well. one of the more interesting names this season.

I know the guys I'm going after pretty much. I guess it just depends on where I end up picking. I will strongly consider picking Saquon with my #1 pick no matter where I pick. I'm not convinced Gurley will have as great a year as he had last year because I'm worried about all of that guaranteed money he got. Maybe that is being short-sighted or overthinking it but it is a question in my head.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Gurley is 23 YRS old....He's worried about winning chips and MVPs cuz he's in that class now! Retiring as one of the best to ever do it....Dude knows he has a chance to build an empire now especially with the team around him

If u get the first pick and u don't take leveon or gurley than ur just a straight up dummy Trying to look smarter than u are :hearty-laugh:
I'm a die-hard Giants fan of 20 yrs....I used to watch saquan back wen he was living in the Bronx

I love the kid but Taking him top 5 is a mistake... Highest he should go is at the end of the first Rd
Wat dudes gonna do take him over ab and kamara? Guys that have already done it in this league?
Even taking him over a guy like dhop or hunt would be hard for me as much as I love him

Still think at this point teams gonna stack the box and make an old Eli beat them

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:14 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Kamara is someone im actually weary of. Potential sophmore jinx. i mean id take him if i had to but i almost hope someone takes him early so i dont have to. id probably take Barkley over Kamara. Leveon, Gurley, and AB are my top 3 in that order with nobody else threatening their position. After #3 is where the choices get tougher for me.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:32 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If u get the first pick and u don't take leveon or gurley than ur just a straight up dummy

Not really. I'm actually not in love with Bell either. They run that dude into the ground.

Bell had 40 more carries than Gurley last year. He only averages 4.0 YPC.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:32 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Kamara is someone im actually weary of. Potential sophmore jinx. i mean id take him if i had to but i almost hope someone takes him early so i dont have to. id probably take Barkley over Kamara. Leveon, Gurley, and AB are my top 3 in that order with nobody else threatening their position. After #3 is where the choices get tougher for me.

I won't take a WR #1 because there's too many dual purpose backs that pick up a lot of receiving yards. They are simply too valuable in fantasy terms. I want backs that can both run and catch and more than ever you have backs that do both. It's all about touches and opportunities. As great as AB is, I just can't take him in the 1st round.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

I won't take a WR #1 because there's too many dual purpose backs that pick up a lot of receiving yards. They are simply too valuable in fantasy terms. I want backs that can both run and catch and more than ever you have backs that do both. It's all about touches and opportunities. As great as AB is, I just can't take him in the 1st round.

so if you have the 11th pick, and 9 of the first 10 picks are RBs, and AB is on the board, you're taking the 10th RB over AB??

Post Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

so if you have the 11th pick, and 9 of the first 10 picks are RBs, and AB is on the board, you're taking the 10th RB over AB??

That would never happen. As far as Yahoo's draft board goes, I'd take Kareem Hunt, Melvin Gordon, and Hopkins over AB if I were drafting low--not that Hopkins would drop down that far mind you. I might even take Fournette or Dalvin if all of the other top RB's were gone at that point.

Hopkins is going to have a monster year if Deshaun is able to stay healthy the entire year. Hopkins is a great WR who has played with bums his entire career.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

I’m gonna outdraft the shit outta y’all :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Post Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

When should we have our draft? Should it be the 26th (after 3rd pre-season game) or should we have it on Sept. 2nd?

We usually do it on Sunday's right?

I still can't guarantee I'll be able to draft later in the evening on any day. It's just a conflict of schedule. It would be appreciated if everyone could post when the best times would be for them to do the draft.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

When should we have our draft? Should it be the 26th (after 3rd pre-season game) or should we have it on Sept. 2nd?

I still can't guarantee I'll be able to draft later in the evening on any day. It's just a conflict of schedule. It would be appreciated if everyone could post when the best times would be for them to do the draft.

seriously dude, if you not gonna draft, just dont play.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Im down for either date at 730 est

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:26 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Alright fargots. 715pm est sept 2nd. Who got beef with it?

Post Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Burrowz it shouldn't matter dog...U 42 YRS old u got ur own place and u work! U can afford to make the Draft my man ur not gonna get evicted over leaving work early for an HR or 2!! If that's the case than ur life really sucks more than I thought :hearty-laugh:

I can make that anytime cuz my money is long and my job security is safe....I'm celebrating my bday all this week starting Wednesday ( my actual bday is Wednesday) anything after the 22nd man I'm straight

Only reason I'd miss the draft is if I was at an event or something...I'm going to summerslam,maybe the vmas,raw,I have alot of events I'm goin to the next few weeks

Burrowz just a hoe looking for a way out as USUAL
Nigga just draft man and stop running and looking for ways out! U don't work on a Sunday and probably not at all so cut the bullshit :hearty-laugh:

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:47 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

seriously dude, if you not gonna draft, just dont play.

I actually tried drafting last year and kept having issues with the launch of the app--which is common.

This has nothing to do with not wanting to--it's a matter of not being able to.

I can do it pretty much any day of the week, but, I just can't do it later in the evening. That's just what it is.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:52 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That works for me, but, I'm sure someone will bitch about it.

Are we even going to have 12 teams this year?

Doesn't seem like we are.

Get those bums KidCole and Josofo to play.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:44 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Kidcole! I dont even know if that kid logs on anymore.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

count me out.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:31 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Work excusing, i dont know how you mfers cant find and reserve a mere 45 min for a draft.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Burrowz don't use the app to draft....I just go to launch draft in the league lobby and there are never any problems for me! I never use the Yahoo app at all for anything...

But jermz I was hoping u could add at least one ir spot this yr! EVERY league I'm in usually has 2 cuz it's always so many injuries... Having nowhere to put ur injured players is a huge liability! Having to keep guys that are hurt on ur bench with no it spot is horrible

I really hope u add an ir spot or 2 this yr jermz

Post Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Work excusing, i dont know how you mfers cant find and reserve a mere 45 min for a draft.

thats my exact excuse. i work every other weekend. unfortunately Sept 2nd is my weekend to work. I'll be home by 8:30 pm.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austin_3:16 wrote:

thats my exact excuse. i work every other weekend. unfortunately Sept 2nd is my weekend to work. I'll be home by 8:30 pm.

How about we move it up, same time on the sunday before?

Post Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Austin_3:16 wrote:

How about we move it up, same time on the sunday before?

i could do that. or if September 2nd is more desirable i could do that at 8:45 or 9 pm.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I mean, it's not like I'll be the only one auto-drafting even if you guys did in fact have to do it at a time that I couldn't make. There are people who auto draft every single year.

Just do whatever you have to do and I'll just pre-rank my players in case I can't do it at the date and time that it ends up being.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:25 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Alright fargs, august 26th 730pm.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:05 am 

Cash on hand:

Burowz im sure there are also plenty of leagues who have everyone draft. its not hard to pick a date and time that works for ever single person. it really just comes down to whether someone positively cannot, or whether they actually can but would rather not cause they dont care for it like that and would rather do something else with their time. like i said, on weekend A i can draft any time. weekend B, Jermz wanted 7:15, i can do that weekend if the time gets pushed back just a measly hour and a half. id rather rush home from work and draft with my work clothes still on if it means you and everyone else will make the draft.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4000 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 160  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion