Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 695 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:46 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Lakers bounced in the first round lol. Ok there.

Ill give Houston all kind of credit if they find a way to incorporate the one guy that nobody else could. But the trends point to them doing worse having melo...and not having ariza and moute.

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Houston is about Harden CP3 and Capela. You can plug in almost anybody and they're wrecking the league. We had a lot of players miss games and didn't fall off at all. Stop listening to mainstream media.

Houston went 14-1 without Ariza. Melo is the 6th most important player on the team and won't be as critical to the team as its being made out to be. No one thought much of the additions of Tucker and Moute last year. We added more depth and still have the same core. Its a better team than last year.

Nobody seeing us except maybe Golden State. The Lakers aren't beating Houston, Golden State, Utah or probably San Antonio. So yeah just making the playoffs is their ceiling. This isn't the East.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:13 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hey whatever man, im not gonna get in deep about it. I said before that Harden and Paul wouldnt work...and i was wrong.

This time im saying Melo gonna drag that team down....because he drags every team down post Denver. His style is just cancerous. Him being a spot up shooter didnt work in OkC. Dude was bricking wide open shots...or electing to dribble til the defender got over to him. If im wrong, im wrong. We'll see.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:14 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

As for the Lakers....theyll beat anyone not named Golden state. Houston is a tough one I admit...but if i have to bet on Bron...or Harden....in a 7 game series...ill be betting on Lebron.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Harden + Paul > Lebron
The Lakers not built to win now and even they know it. This year is an audition to see who plays well with Lebron. It's not like they got the 2nd star they were chasing. If Lebron takes this team they got now far it'll be more impressive than anything he's done to me since his 1st go round in Cleveland.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:47 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Harden + Paul > Lebron

no. i think most GMs if starting from the ground up, would rather be given Lebron over Harden and Paul.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:56 am 

Cash on hand:

Butler has some episode in practice and then has a sit down interview with Rachel Nichols about it all on the same day. The drama queen soap opera league is officially back.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:06 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Harden + Paul > Lebron
The Lakers not built to win now and even they know it. This year is an audition to see who plays well with Lebron. It's not like they got the 2nd star they were chasing. If Lebron takes this team they got now far it'll be more impressive than anything he's done to me since his 1st go round in Cleveland.

Honestly Id take the Lakers current roster over the rockets any day, player for player, I just give them the nod. Itll be fun when Houston plays LA. Wont be what you think itll be, rememeber I told you.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:15 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Butler has some episode in practice and then has a sit down interview with Rachel Nichols about it all on the same day. The drama queen soap opera league is officially back.

Butler is such a cunt.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:48 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Im not so hard on Butler, I think I understand it a little bit.

1. he's trying to get himself traded.

2. He wants to light a fire under the ass of his teammates, who he has already said are soft. He already tried the soft way to motivate these cupcakes. Now he's like fuck it imma go try a little bit of wrong.

And it has the added benefit of drawing attention to his brand. It's win win for him.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:51 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I;ve just never been a fan. He thinks way too highly of himself.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:05 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That I agree with too. I see him in the class of a Paul George. Great player, but a #2, and if I had to pick, Id pick George. And of course, Paul George isnt a dick head.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:09 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That I agree with too. I see him in the class of a Paul George. Great player, but a #2, and if I had to pick, Id pick George. And of course, Paul George isnt a dick head.

Spot on.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:14 am 

Cash on hand:

so allegedly Butler gathered some enr of the bench scrubs and teamed with them to wipe the floor with the rest of the starters, then walked off on some drop the mic shit. :hearty-laugh:

yea ok probably a little exaggerated but whatever. Drama queen league is back.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:47 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hey if ya team actin soft, do you sit em down with root beer and ice cream and gently tell them to do better? Or do you do what Butler did? Im sure he came up on stories about how Mike used to beat up on his teammates in practice, or how Kobe antagonized the shit out of Alexandria Vujacic in practice.

What's soft is the bitchassness of going for an interview after the fact.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:51 am 

Cash on hand:

Harden + Paul > Lebron

no. i think most GMs if starting from the ground up, would rather be given Lebron over Harden and Paul.

Yea and most GMs lose their jobs for not knowing how to build a team. The top GM last couple years has been Morey in Houston.

Lebron vs Golden State 0-4
Paul+Harden vs Golden State 3-2

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:58 am 

Cash on hand:

Harden + Paul > Lebron

Yea and most GMs lose their jobs for not knowing how to build a team. The top GM last couple years has been Morey in Houston.

no you would get fired for passing on an ATG for 2 playoff choke artists and have never and will never win shit.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:01 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Harden + Paul > Lebron

no you would get fired for passing on an ATG for 2 playoff choke artists and have never and will never win shit.

Holy shit huh, the audacity. A GM would be stupid to pass on 2 guys who have never won a chip together or separate, for the undisputed best player in the sport, and a 2 time champ, how many time finals participant.

Im flabbergasted.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:08 am 

Cash on hand:

Harden + Paul > Lebron

Honestly Id take the Lakers current roster over the rockets any day, player for player, I just give them the nod. Itll be fun when Houston plays LA. Wont be what you think itll be, rememeber I told you.

Even if they had a better roster (they don't), you know who has better chemistry, a better coach, a better system matter as well. I know your Raptors and the East couldn't beat Lebron sadly for 8 years straight and especially what he did to yall last playoffs makes you believe he's invincible. The West is a whole different animal.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:14 am 

Cash on hand:

Harden + Paul > Lebron

Holy shit huh, the audacity. A GM would be stupid to pass on 2 guys who have never won a chip together or separate, for the undisputed best player in the sport, and a 2 time champ, how many time finals participant.

Im flabbergasted.

How many rings do Lebron have without help of 2 all stars? Lebron never won shit until he stacked the deck in the weaker conference. Lebron has better teams. Chris Paul had David West and Griffin. Lebron has had Wade, Bosh, Allen, Irving, Love, Mo and Zeek. I think that makes winning easy.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:16 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Harden + Paul > Lebron

Even if they had a better roster (they don't), you know who has better chemistry, a better coach, a better system matter as well. I know your Raptors and the East couldn't beat Lebron sadly for 8 years straight and especially what he did to yall last playoffs makes you believe he's invincible. The West is a whole different animal.

Did your rockets win a championship that i am not aware of?

Lebron is the best player in the world. I dont want to hear about who and what is what animal, he's the apex on the list of animals. Sit, watch, and learn.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:22 am 

Cash on hand:

Harden + Paul > Lebron

Paul isn't a choke artist. Lebron gets swept on a team by himself in the Finals. He loses horribly with his selfmade super teams 4 times. :hearty-laugh: Dallas had 1 all star and some veterans. San Antonio was old as shit, on their last leg and gave Lebron a historical ass whipping. And no need to mention what Golden State has done to the GOAT. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:23 am 

Cash on hand:

Harden + Paul > Lebron

Im flabbergasted.

How many rings do Lebron have without help of 2 all stars? Lebron never won shit until he stacked the deck in the weaker conference. Lebron has better teams. Chris Paul had David West and Griffin. Lebron has had Wade, Bosh, Allen, Irving, Love, Mo and Zeek. I think that makes winning easy.

Lebron has a history of dominating with stars as well as carrying trash to the Finals. he's done both. And Bosh and Love were inconsistent all star level players. Allen was way past prime. Who is Mo?? Mo Williams?? god i hope not. who is Zeek??

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:24 am 

Cash on hand:

Harden + Paul > Lebron

Paul isn't a choke artist. Lebron gets swept on a team by himself in the Finals. He loses horribly with his selfmade super teams 4 times. :hearty-laugh: Dallas had 1 all star and some veterans. San Antonio was old as shit, on their last leg and gave Lebron a historical ass whipping. And no need to mention what Golden State has done to the GOAT. :hearty-laugh:

ok you're trolling. i respect that.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:25 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Harden + Paul > Lebron

Im flabbergasted.

That's part of why you take Lebron over Paul and Harden. What players have they been able to draw? And how well has it done for them? How has it worked for Paul? :lol:

You not thiniing your thoughts through man.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 695 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion