Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
And told "go back to mexico"

https://www.thedailybeast.com/woman-arr ... yptr=yahoo

Post Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:38 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
color against color racism is just mind numbingly stupid. My granny was racist against blacks and my uncle would always remind her that while she's busy operating through the POV of a racist white man, that same racist white man would run the black man and then her ass over with his car the first chance he gets.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:39 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

color against color racism is just mind numbingly stupid. My granny was racist against blacks and my uncle would always remind her that while she's busy operating through the POV of a racist white man, that same racist white man would run the black man and then her ass over with his car the first chance he gets.

ITs all mind numbingly stupid.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:46 am 

Cash on hand:

well yea, but im just saying specifically color on color. its already a never ending battle against racism, no need for us to do the racists work for them. Same dumb bitch gonna cry racism on Facebook Live when a skin head tells her to take her monkey ass back to Africa.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:54 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

well yea, but im just saying specifically color on color. its already a never ending battle against racism, no need for us to do the racists work for them. Same dumb bitch gonna cry racism on Facebook Live when a skin head tells her to take her monkey ass back to Africa.

Aye, its true.

But as a whole I never understood racism. And I don't wanna hear bullshit about how you were brought up, etc. Who you are as a person is a personal choice each person makes. I come from an Italian background, with parents who are as racist as it gets against anyone who is not Italian. That's the house I was brought up in, but that's not the person I am.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:56 am 

Cash on hand:

exactly. my mom was raised by my racist grandmother and ended up marrying a black guy. the "thats how i was raised" shit is weak.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:59 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Ill visit this later.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:55 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ill visit this later.

This better be some good ish if you are making us wait, LOL

Post Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:28 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Race. Lol. Ignorant shit man.

I grew up around all races and took to them all. I had black friends who didnt like hanging around white ppl, and whites that preferred to only have the token black. I never fit into either one.

Race, like nationality is an accident of birth, you dont have a single fuckin choice in the matter. So its stupid to hate someone for it.

Both of my parents prefer black without being overtly prejudiced, but they aint tryna hate on any girl i bring around....so i dont know the life of having a really racist family member. Still i am my fathers child and as such was exposed to a lot of controversial racial blood line theories, and to be honest I believe and agree with a lot of them, and at the end I wont tell anyone who they should love or fuck, and ill still put a steaming hot load in a non black girls vagina, mouth, or ass, and have absolutely no ethical moral or cultural quandry.

Hell, you guys know I have controversial views about gays, well right now im dating a bisexual bitch...who basically went lesbian 3 relationships ago...and swore she would never go back to men. Same girl all up into the gay pride stuff, got rainbow flags in her house, and shes into all kind of weird alternative kinky shit that im not. But we seem to connect better than any girl ive ever messed with.

She aint the physical norm of girl i mess with, shes white, shes bisexual, and shes agnostic, she doesnt have an overly fat ass, or huge tits. I utterly refuse to let any of those things seize up what might be a good thing.

Thats why i can sit down and tell someone why i think homosexuality is a bad thing in various theoretical categories and still say gay ppl should be able to marry and live their lives without bullshit...and spit on a motherfucker who wants to carry on like a hurtful bigot to gay people.

If people want to dislike other races, or have extreme racial views, excellent, you hold that, but its no justification for being an asshole and parting from your fucking humanity. Shit, the bible says that in a nutshell. Everything is a fucking sin, but what you identify as wrong is never a justification for you to go fuck them or the life up.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Exactly. One difference, in my OPINION is that unlike race, nationality, etc, being gay is a choice. Bu I digress still not a reason to hate on a fucker.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Exactly. One difference, in my OPINION is that unlike race, nationality, etc, being gay is a choice. Bu I digress still not a reason to hate on a fucker.

Being gay is totally a choice. So is being straight. Nobody is born gay straight or bisexual. These things require an act. They require a will to chose to act on base urges and inclinations.

There is no choice in race, no choice in biological sex, no choice in base nationality...although you can chose additional ones later.

I would just like ppl to be more truthful with shit. After that you can waive whatevrr flag you want, hate who you want, fuck who you want, wear what you want, mutilate your sex organs. Just dont fuck around with the objective truths.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Being gay is totally a choice. So is being straight. Nobody is born gay straight or bisexual. These things require an act. They require a will to chose to act on base urges and inclinations.

There is no choice in race, no choice in biological sex, no choice in base nationality...although you can chose additional ones later.

I would just like ppl to be more truthful with shit. After that you can waive whatevrr flag you want, hate who you want, fuck who you want, wear what you want, mutilate your sex organs. Just dont fuck around with the objective truths.

BINGO

Post Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Southern California is super racist, and Mexicans and blacks not liking each other is nothing new. LA blacks feel Mexicans are taking over as many old neighborhoods and businesses are now Mexican. They love Mexican food but can’t stand Mexicans themselves lol and a lot of Mexicans hate blacks out here.

It’s not like New York where for the most part blacks and Latinos get along because ricans and Dominicans have that African influence in them a lot and the culture in NY is different. California is a lot more ignorant with shittier schools.

When I moved down here all my friends were black cause I wasn’t about to kick it with ese’s And cholos. Black people have always been very good to me and I’ve had some issues with Mexicans moreso.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:49 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermzhi wrote:

This is true only in a semantic kind of way. People make a choice to start fucking, so yes, being gay or straight is partially a choice. One could choose to be celibate too, although that's rare. But the gender one finds attractive certainly doesn't appear to be a choice. I got a cousin one year older than me who is gay. I knew he was gay since I'm five-years-old, probably before he did. We all did. Me and my Mom used to joke about it with each other. That motherfucker was born that way. He didn't choose to be effeminate since we were kindergarten age. Now he could "choose" to fuck women regardless, but why would he if that's not what he likes or wants?

Did we choose to be right or left handed? I used to practice my jump shot with both hands, my right hand was better, so I "chose" to start shooting right handed all the time. Technically that's a choice, but it was a choice dictated by something completely out of my own control. My right hand is better because I was born with a right hand that works better than my left. I've naturally grabbed for things with my right hand since I'm a baby, probably. Now I could have forced myself to shoot left handed, choose to be left handed, but why would I do that? You see what I'm saying?

So saying it's a choice because there's a sliver of choice involved in acting on what is a natural inclination, I think, is a disingenuous argument.
---
Side note, I remember being three or four-years old, playing underneath the kitchen table of my Mom's apartment with an action figure. I remember the cold linoleum floor. Sense memory, I can feel it. My Mom and her friend, Zoe, were at the table, drinking coffee, or wine, probably wine, and Zoe was wearing a skirt, or a dress. Zoe's legs were crossed, and I found myself staring at them from underneath the table. That wasn't a choice. That was a natural inclination.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:28 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You're not wrong gruber. But to me its not disingenuous at all. Ive also had a person that I always knew was homosexually inclined before I even knew what gay was. Richard. My buddies older brother. I knew this guy back in grade 2 when he was like a year and a half up. And even though all of us across the board had varying and sometimes damning views on gay, not a single blessed one of anyone ever acting like a dick to richard....but thats not the point lol.

I dont think its disingenous because I dont think people always go with their inclinations on that level. I think it is possible to have a draw to the opposite or same sex, and totally overpower that urge and make a wilful choice in the matter. Compare that to the idea of being inclined to use one hand over the other, its not really the same lol because youre using your hand far before you're fucking. It might seem unnatural to some or most to have one feeling towards something, and choose to do go the other way. But the possibility of that denotes that either way, there is still a choice involved.

But the part of your point about the draw of inclination i agree is correct and is still really powerful. And its yet another reason why people should just live and let live within reason where others are concerned, they are still just and only fellow human beings.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:15 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Southern California is super racist, and Mexicans and blacks not liking each other is nothing new. LA blacks feel Mexicans are taking over as many old neighborhoods and businesses are now Mexican. They love Mexican food but can’t stand Mexicans themselves lol and a lot of Mexicans hate blacks out here.

It’s not like New York where for the most part blacks and Latinos get along because ricans and Dominicans have that African influence in them a lot and the culture in NY is different. California is a lot more ignorant with shittier schools.

When I moved down here all my friends were black cause I wasn’t about to kick it with ese’s And cholos. Black people have always been very good to me and I’ve had some issues with Mexicans moreso.

???????????

Post Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Why the question mark?

Post Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Why the question mark?

Perhaps I am mis-reading or not understanding it, because I want to give you the benefit of the doubt but that just reads is ignorant to me. It reads as if you somehow think all blacks are going to treat you better, and because you had a problem with a Mexican once you decided fuck all Mexicans, I don't want to be friends with them or be around them.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Oh no of course not. I love Mexicans and have some ese homeboys, some of my family has married some, some are even mixed with Mexican and some are black as well. I’m just saying that rivalry that shows up in the ring sometimes lends itself to the streets and I had some beef with ignorant Mexicans talking shit. For the most part it’s been all love tho

Post Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Oh no of course not. I love Mexicans and have some ese homeboys, some of my family has married some, some are even mixed with Mexican and some are black as well. I’m just saying that rivalry that shows up in the ring sometimes lends itself to the streets and I had some beef with ignorant Mexicans talking shit. For the most part it’s been all love tho

Aye, I figured I had to be missing something.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:04 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: GeorgiaGeorgia
That's terrible about that old man, and, really any hate towards people.

I was just pondering this while reading this. I wonder if it is racist to prefer being around your own people. Kinda like nature, the red birds flock with red birds, black birds stick together.

Is there some human instinct to be around your own people? Blacks seem to flock to the same neighborhoods, Mexicans, Asian, White do the same. There is variance of races in neighborhoods, but, overall, its pretty split up.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:15 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: GeorgiaGeorgia
As far as being gay being a choice, yes, i suppose you have a choice where you stick your dick or what you lick. And with our fucked up shit going on nowadays like TV, Social media, it may be some weird socialization to making a choice who you want to be with or fuck.

But, at the core, it is a physical situation. in other words, the wiring of the brain, the chemistry (hormones, etc), determine the attraction and urges who you want to have sex with. There are people who are actually born with a penis and a vagina. So, it only makes sense to me that a person could be born with a male body, and have a female brain. Thats a gay man. your brain operates everything, so, in this case, the wiring of the neural synapses, has that person attracted to a male. and visa versa.

Don't tell all the gay folks out there, but, in the natural, animal world, they have a birth defect.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:55 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

As far as being gay being a choice, yes, i suppose you have a choice where you stick your dick or what you lick. And with our fucked up shit going on nowadays like TV, Social media, it may be some weird socialization to making a choice who you want to be with or fuck.

But, at the core, it is a physical situation. in other words, the wiring of the brain, the chemistry (hormones, etc), determine the attraction and urges who you want to have sex with. There are people who are actually born with a penis and a vagina. So, it only makes sense to me that a person could be born with a male body, and have a female brain. Thats a gay man. your brain operates everything, so, in this case, the wiring of the neural synapses, has that person attracted to a male. and visa versa.

Don't tell all the gay folks out there, but, in the natural, animal world, they have a birth defect.

I made this point to a gay person before, it was a scene. But we tend to subjectively choose what is and isnt considered a defect across the board. Whole lot of gray.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:49 am 

Cash on hand:

claiming birth defect is asinine and downright Trump-ish. shit aint down-syndrome or mental retardation or any of the sort. even if you dont agree with it dont call it a birth defect. t :kopfpatsch: there have been cases of gay men just all a sudden deciding to become straight. Imagine a retarted person just waking up and saying yea, im gonna change my lifestyle, i don't wanna be retarted anymore. :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:34 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: You are getting as worked up as the gay person did. Going right to down syndrome and mental retardation...the far end of the spectrum. Just because a gay man has decided once to be straight doesnt make that inclination any less of a defect. Bad eye sight is a defect. Sickle cell is a defect. Thousands of defects. But you immediately go with the 2 that illicit the biggest emotional response.

If theres an albino animal that cant participate in breeding, is that an animal defect? And if there is another animal that has a mental glitch that has it trying to fuck the same sex which inevitably also impacts its ability to breed, is that not also a defect of a different order? Scientifically it is. Thats the logical progression when you want to say that creatures are born with distinct sexual proclivities in terms of desired sex. But apparently the new social is suppose to trump analytical science.

Which is partly why we are told to be accepting of a person with a cock, balls, and artificial tits, sharing a bathroom with our daughters. Yeah, I can get hyperbolic too. :hearty-laugh:

Board index » Off Topic