Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:44 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
they granted him a special voluntary defense because of the injury but afterwards he must fulfill both mandatories in succession, unless Danny and Porter agree to fight each other, then idk how that works. Or im assuming Porter will be first, so does Danny stay inactive, or most likely squashes a bum in a stay busy. Bottom line.......

WBC is ducking Spencer. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:04 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
LMAO. This plays directly into our bet that Thurman will or wont fight porter in the fall.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:12 am 

Cash on hand:

well if he's truly mandated to defend against both there's no doubt Porter will and deserves to be first. and the mandate suggests he has to start immediately after this one tune up against TBA. :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:31 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Thurman sure is happy about this one. I've never heard the WBC say that their champion is mandated to fight 2 guys back to back. That's nonsense. But hey since the reality of Keef facing Spence is clearly down the toilet. Then....Have Keef fight a tune up. Meanwhile...

-Have Garcia fight Porter...under the rationale that both have fought Keef already and lost, and both have said in the ring that they want each other next with that corny ass trash they did in the ring on saturday night. Then the winner can have Thurman. It tells you the little respect that the WBC has for Keef that they tell him to fight 2 guys in succession. :eusa_snooty: That or they in Al's back pocket and Al is tryna aid Keefs excuses.

This puts Spence on the bum circuit now, aint nobody else to fight except Crawford, and if all 3 of them dudes are allowed to have a pass from Spence, then the guy who just moved up should have one also. Or if Crawford wants the smoke, Crawford-Spence in the fall. But Arum aint putting Crawford in the crossfire.

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:36 am 

Cash on hand:

Yea but Arum knows Crawford ain’t moving to 147 for just the Horny one. He has to get it on with those PBC boys. Him and Danny would be great, they split a pair of fights in the amateurs.

I’m over the WBC and what they are talking about. They are full of shit. They made Porter fight two eliminators and they are clearly the most crooked out of all the belts which all ain’t shit nowadays. Their own Mexican hero Canelo don’t even fuck with them. I wish some of these Americans did the same

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:45 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And of course, this could all be moot if sometimes just vacates.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:11 am 

Cash on hand:

why would or should he vacate?? if the WBC is going to mandate he beat 2 top guys he's already beaten, in succession, so be it. No reason TC and Spencer cant get it on while Keef takes a tune up and runs this lil mini WBC gauntlet. Then Keef vs TC or Spencer at the end of it.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:16 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

why would or should he vacate?? if the WBC is going to mandate he beat 2 top guys he's already beaten, in succession, so be it. No reason TC and Spencer cant get it on while Keef takes a tune up and runs this lil mini WBC gauntlet. Then Keef vs TC or Spencer at the end of it.

I agree, but Keef has said, on record, that he's not fighting a top guy in his 1st or 2nd fight back. Ao if he sticks with that, then he aint fighting Porter or Garcia.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:17 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And to be fair, Al probably don't want him to fight those guys either. Why put a wrench into a Keef-Spence mega fight next year?

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:25 am 

Cash on hand:

I agree, but Keef has said, on record, that he's not fighting a top guy in his 1st or 2nd fight back. Ao if he sticks with that, then he aint fighting Porter or Garcia.

well then I guess he'll be forced to vacate, unless the WBC isnt serious about this latest ruling.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:49 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

well then I guess he'll be forced to vacate,unless the WBC isnt serious about this latest ruling.

Another thing to consider, as they flip flop all the time based on who slips them the most cash.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:10 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The WBC isnt going to strip Sometimes. And Sometimes shouldnt vacate either. Beating Berto and Granados doesnt make one worthy of a title rematch in a packed division. So if I were Keith Id be vocal about telling the WBC to go and get lost with this fight both guys in succession nonsense. Fight 1, or fight the winner.

Spence isnt ranked by the WBC. This could also be a play on their part to flex their commission muscle, to make Spence get on their tit, to send the message that if he wants their title, he'll have to get on their rankings. Yeah, that sounds like something the BS WBC would do. Lets see whos on the WBC rankings....

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:19 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The WBC shamelessly orders fights to try to fuck with their rival commissions. They ordered Bradley Spence as a title eliminator when Spence was the IBF Mandatory for Brook and waiting on the purse bid for that fight. They aint wanna fuck with Spence at all until it benefited them and undermined their rival to do so. And since Spence aint play ball then, they tryna freeze his ass out with this absurd gauntlet.

Bet you if Spence (trying to be a WBC rank) tries to get a fight with Vargas, Ponomarev, or any other WBC ranked guy, even if they are IBF ranked or an IBF Mandatory, the WBC will try to order that fighter to fight a title eliminator. BET!

I aint shitting on Keith here, this particular problem is all WBC. Too bad Keith wasnt just gun ho about fighting Spence in the first place, because then the WBC would have fallen in there like a hammer and stopped it, and I wouldnt have to spend so much time calling him a ducker.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The WBC isnt going to strip Sometimes. And Sometimes shouldnt vacate either. Beating Berto and Granados doesnt make one worthy of a title rematch in a packed division. So if I were Keith Id be vocal about telling the WBC to go and get lost with this fight both guys in succession nonsense. Fight 1, or fight the winner.

Spence isnt ranked by the WBC. This could also be a play on their part to flex their commission muscle, to make Spence get on their tit, to send the message that if he wants their title, he'll have to get on their rankings. Yeah, that sounds like something the BS WBC would do. Lets see whos on the WBC rankings....

This makes the whole thing laughable. Fuck it, make Keef-Porter in the fall, along with Spence/Danny, winners fight next cinco de mayo weekend.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:31 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This makes the whole thing laughable. Fuck it, make Keef-Porter in the fall, along with Spence/Danny, winners fight next cinco de mayo weekend.

Extremely laughable. Like he was never ranked by them, and then when dude is waiting for his purse bid for the IBF title, they suddenly offer an unranked fighter a title eliminator against another fighter who also wasnt ranked and has never fought for their title at welterweight :eusa_snooty: shenanigans of the highest order.

And if you follow the logic, they'll interfere in favor of Crawford too since Crawford was their super champ at jr WW. The boogeyman is in an awful position to land a meaningful fight.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Extremely laughable. Like he was never ranked by them, and then when dude is waiting for his purse bid for the IBF title, they suddenly offer an unranked fighter a title eliminator against another fighter who also wasnt ranked and has never fought for their title at welterweight :eusa_snooty: shenanigans of the highest order.

And if you follow the logic, they'll interfere in favor of Crawford too since Crawford was their super champ at jr WW. The boogeyman is in an awful position to land a meaningful fight.

At this point if I;m spence I;m looking at Al wondering how much longer he's gonna keep me on the bum tour.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:02 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

At this point if I;m spence I;m looking at Al wondering how much longer he's gonna keep me on the bum tour.

Yup! Lets see who he fights in Dallas in May or June or whatever.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You know what, at this point, maybe Keef should vacate the WBC belt. They making him fight Porter or Danny or both anyway right. So fuck it, Vacate it, go fight your tune up. And then fight them to get it back. That way those two have to fight for the title while you fight your tune up. But then again, both those guys will play politics if they can get the belt from keef without beating him....and being on the outside gives Keef no more excuse to avoid Errol. Fucked up Chess game.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:09 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Disgraceful and ironic, the most prominent promising division in boxing, in the wake of the retirement of Floyd, who many blamed for it being a shit stye, in his absence is mired in shit overwhelmingly and worse still.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

At some point, its gotta fall on spence to realy push Al to give him one of these 3 guys. IF not Keef right away then Danny or Porter. Spence is his future, you gotta keep him rolling.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:27 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

At some point, its gotta fall on spence to realy push Al to give him one of these 3 guys. IF not Keef right away then Danny or Porter. Spence is his future, you gotta keep him rolling.

Not really man. I mean Spence needs to get on Al, but Al dont gotta do anything. Al aint his promoter. And Spence is welcomed to go take on a promoter on a multi fight deal while still being tethered to Al as his advisor/manager which might get him more fights, but will be a double dip into his purse. Al has a network at his deposal, and showtime is outpacing hbo right now. Spence aint gonna jump to GBP or TR to get paid less.

Probably what Floyd meant by saying that the fighters need to get bigger. Notice Al wasnt telling Floyd anything, and the WBC wasnt sending Floyd letter about who he has to fight, :lol: thats another msg being sent here to Thurman from the WBC "You aint Floyd". :lol:

They basically forcing him on a 2 fight deal without a contract, :lol: thats disrespectful, and worthy of a riddick bowe garbage can redux.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If you are Al, isn't Spence/Keef on PPV your end game?

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:38 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

One of them, yeah. But I dont have to cave to pressure, I got the market under control lol. Unless the fighters show up in my office pounding the desk both demanding the fight. Thats why we keep demanding that Keef say "I want Spence and only Spence" because thats the only way the fight happens.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:19 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The deeper I aim the shovel, the more shit I find. So not only was Spence not ranked by the WBC. But they ranked him and then ordered that he fight Bradley in an eliminator to try to screw the IBF out of their Spence - Brook fight. Then they plastered Spence and Bradley on their list of fighters who had not signed up the WBC's Clean Boxing Program, threatening to erase Spence's ranking if he didnt comply with it.

So they gave him a ranking to fuck the IBF, and then threatened to take it away if he didnt join the program, as such fucking him in making him look like a test avoider for going through with his mandatory IBF Title shot. Facts. Spence and the WBC have some static.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

yes, but its not PPV caliber yet.

Board index » General Boxing Chat