Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:58 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
its gonna come down to Jets-Broncos. Robby Anderson acting like a fucking scumbag doesnt help our cause.

I agree, those are the two spots for Kirk. Denver is built to contend for a title right now, but the window is very small, and I don't think they they can pay the most. Jets have the most cash to spend, but its going to take a few years to turn them into contenders. Whats more important to Kirk? Max dollars, or max chances to go to the superbowl right now?

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:04 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Jets can contend next season with Kirk. Obviously its not a slam dunk. Their young core would have to take the next step, hopefully land an impact player with the 6 pick, and they'll have enough money to sign another top FA besides Kirk. These are realistic ideas Kirk can be sold on in terms of winning right away.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:08 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jets can contend next season with Kirk. Obviously its not a slam dunk. Their young core would have to take the next step, hopefully land an impact player with the 6 pick, and they'll have enough money to sign another top FA besides Kirk. These are realistic ideas Kirk can be sold on in terms of winning right away.

Fair, but in Denver he can walk in there and day 1 know that team is legit. Not, if this, and if we get that. But like I said, kirk wants to get paid, and the NYJ is in better position to do that.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:10 am 

Cash on hand:

Jets will also be getting back Enunwa at WR, which is like adding a nice piece to the offense. Robby Anderson was on his way to an 1100 yd 10 td year until McCown went down. Robby/Enunwa/Kearse is a good WR trio for a guy like Kirk. and maybe Kirk makes Seferian-Jenkins more useful at TE.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:12 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jets will also be getting back Enunwa at WR, which is like adding a nice piece to the offense. Robby Anderson was on his way to an 1100 yd 10 td year until McCown went down. Robby/Enunwa/Kearse is a good WR trio for a guy like Kirk. and maybe Kirk makes Seferian-Jenkins more useful at TE.

Robby/Enunwa/Kearase can't compare to Sanders and Thomas.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:15 am 

Cash on hand:

Fair, but in Denver he can walk in there and day 1 know that team is legit. Not, if this, and if we get that. But like I said, kirk wants to get paid, and the NYJ is in better position to do that.

there are some ifs with Denver as well. They'll have to trade a guy like Talib in order to free up the funds, so ive read, so selling Kirk on a SB ready D but getting rid of one of its anchors is an issue. Their O line needs major help. Sanders at WR is breaking down. And even though the East has Tom, the West is looking well built for the future with KC, Oakland, and SD all looking strong.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:17 am 

Cash on hand:

Robby/Enunwa/Kearase can't compare to Sanders and Thomas.

thats certainly debateable. Its up to the Jets to win that debate, which is highly do-able.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:19 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

there are some ifs with Denver as well. They'll have to trade a guy like Talib in order to free up the funds, so ive read, so selling Kirk on a SB ready D but getting rid of one of its anchors is an issue. Their O line needs major help. Sanders at WR is breaking down. And even though the East has Tom, the West is looking well built for the future with KC, Oakland, and SD all looking strong.

SD is on its way out. KC is an unknown with Mahhommes. Could be good, could go horribly wrong. Oakland on paper looks good, but its Oakland, so who knows. But like I said, Jets were smart last year and cleared tons of cap space, so they have the most ammo to throw at kirk.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:19 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And the NYJ has by far the better coaching situation IMO.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:24 am 

Cash on hand:

SD was a solid kicker away from being in the playoffs. Rivers still got mileage on him left and his supporting cast on both sides is young and talented. i think you're overstating Denvers team. they have question marks outside the qb position.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:26 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

SD was a solid kicker away from being in the playoffs. Rivers still got mileage on him left and his supporting cast on both sides is young and talented. i think you're overstating Denvers team. they have question marks outside the qb position.

SD is a team without a home. Can't get people to show up for their games. They suck, LOL.

Jets or Broncos. I have said for a while that I think the Jets land him, but yes, I believe you add Kirk to that Denver team they instantly become favorites to win that division and make a run at the AFC championship.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:53 am 

Cash on hand:

He ain’t going to no fuckin Jets :lol: :kopfpatsch: :lol: they have no weapons outside of Robbie who has showed some potential, two geriatric RBs. For all that excuse making you made for him saying he had no weapons in Washington, what the fuck do you call the Jets situation?! :lol: and when have they EVER paid top money for a QB?! Or been aggressive in pursuing an RB?! Never.

I think their are more players, like say the Vikings, they have 3 free agent QBs they have to do something. Don’t rule out the Jags, Bills as well

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

He ain’t going to no fuckin Jets :lol: :kopfpatsch: :lol: they have no weapons outside of Robbie who has showed some potential, two geriatric RBs. For all that excuse making you made for him saying he had no weapons in Washington, what the fuck do you call the Jets situation?! :lol: and when have they EVER paid top money for a QB?! Or been aggressive in pursuing an RB?! Never.

I think their are more players, like say the Vikings, they have 3 free agent QBs they have to do something. Don’t rule out the Jags, Bills as well

like i already said if you bothered reading. Robbie is an ascending player. Enunwa was ascending before he got hurt. He's coming back. Kearse is a solid WR, showed it now that he's not with overrated Wilson. Powell is not geriatric, he's severely underutilized and always effective when used. Jets just fell in love with Fortes name thinking he was still great. And we have money not only to sign Kirk but also another prime FA as well.

why you make me repeat shit?? if you're team still needed a qb you'd be talking up old ass Garcon, bum ass Hyde, and those 2nd rate WRs and TEs. :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

They got cash to spend. Money talks.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

and wtf you talking about?? Curtis Martin, Thomas Jones, Chris Ivory, Matt Forte, just to name a few big name RBs the Jets aggressively pursued and landed. :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

SD is a team without a home. Can't get people to show up for their games. They suck, LOL.

Jets or Broncos. I have said for a while that I think the Jets land him, but yes, I believe you add Kirk to that Denver team they instantly become favorites to win that division and make a run at the AFC championship.

bruh, this aint those SB Bronco teams from yesteryear. you might want to look a little deeper into their team. :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:36 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Denver aint shit. They got problems on both sides of the ball.

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You put Kirk an this past years Denver team and they are at least in the divisional round.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

look, any team is instantly better with Kirk. outside of Vikings and Jags, who i dont believe are seriously in it for Kirk, no other realistic option is simply a Kirk Cousins awaw from being a title contender. Denver has that mystique and recent history of glory. But on the field, they have a good but quickly aging D which may have to be compromised a bit in order to fit Kirk in. On O, my god look away. Bad O line, no RBS, and just Thomas at WR. Sanders looks to be done. They actually have more holes to fill than the Jets. Jets just need a few pieces, Kirk being one, and hope that their young core of players actually develop into good players. Denver still isnt even at the stage where they are plugging in holes with talent that they hope can blossom.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I am going to agree to disagree with you. That D looked the way it did because they had no chance to win with those QB's. You give them a legit Qb, and that D goes back to beast mode.

But like I said, in the end, he winds up as a jet.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

You put Kirk an this past years Denver team and they are at least in the divisional round.

a team that finished 5-11, had an 8 game losing streak losing by an average of 17 pts a game.....??

nobody kikes Kirk more than me, but thats a hard sell.

at this point im not sure if you're overrating Kirk or the Broncos. :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

a team that finished 5-11, had an 8 game losing streak losing by an average of 17 pts a game.....??

nobody kikes Kirk more than me, but thats a hard sell.

at this point im not sure if you're overrating Kirk or the Broncos. :lol:

LOL. Time will tell. Would love to see him in Green and White though.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Man if the Jets wanna sell Kirk on playing for us while also shitting on the Broncos, i should send them a transcript of my comments on here.

:happy:

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Man if the Jets wanna sell Kirk on playing for us while also shitting on the Broncos, i should send them a transcript of my comments on here.

:happy:

LMAO. All this said and watch him end up in Cleveland, LOL

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Cousins at some point became my favorite non Jets player in the NFL, way before i ever considered the possibility of him being a Jet. i always figured he'd get a long term done with the Redskins. This is meant to be. Its fate. The Jets fired OC Morton and promoted Jeremy Bates to OC because Bates is from the Shannahan coaching tree and Bates is gonna run that Shannahan offense that Cousins loves. Jets made a coaching move specifically aimed at getting Cousins.

Welcome to the Jets, Captain Kirk!! :happy:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion