Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

By Edward Chaykovsky

British star Amir Khan (31-3, 19KOs) is still holding out hope for a the opportunity to face WBC/WBA welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (48-0, 26KOs) on September 12th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

If Mayweather decides to fight someone else, Khan says there is no chance that he's face domestic rival, IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook (34-0, 25KOs) before the year is out.

Khan will instead pursue a return date, in the United States, in November or December. He plans to speak with his adviser, Al Haymon, in the coming days to discuss the options for the fall and to obtain a status on the Mayweather fight.

"If I don't get the September fight I'd like to be back out again in November or December like normal. I'll be looking at those dates instead. But if I don't get the Mayweather fight there is still no chance whatsoever that I will fight Kell Brook before the end of the year. It will have to be a big one and I'll leave it to Al Haymon. Al will give me a call this week hopefully to let me know who it will be. It will probably be back in the States again," Khan told Sport 360.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt= ... e&id=93467

Post Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
Khan is so fucking shook of Brook that he pees his pants when ever the name is mentioned. If I were brook I'll pull a Shannon Briggs type shit on that fucker. I would even go to his Mosque lol. I would wear "Khan is my bitch" T shirts everywhere i go.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:10 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Khan a bitch man. A real bitch. If he didnt piss sitting down and bleed once a month, he'd have gotten the mayweather fight already.

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

It is really hard to defend this dudes actions. He is being restrained from fighting people who can punch.

"He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is." Lou Duva

Post Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
King Con vs. Sometimes. Make it happen, Al.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:39 am 

Cash on hand:

The fact boxing media doesn't call Khan out on his bs is telling...

Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:10 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
In the immortal words of Alonzo Harris "Sombody smoke this fool for me".

Fuckin Khan.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:15 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
The fact boxing media doesn't call Khan out on his bs is telling...

yea, it tells use that they really don't give a shit about him. Like the saying goes, they don't boo nobodies.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

fuck Khan... acting like he above Brook. Brook has a belt at 147 and been there longer. Khan thinks his 140 status and popularity will jump him above other fighter at 147 and allow him not to fight the punchers... Fight Brook/Thurman/Porter/ Bradley or Spence. If not STFU

Post Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

wat is it with u people? khan is chasing floyd right now.... he doesnt owe brook shit!
brook is young and has 1 good win under his belt(porter)khan has fought all the top guys and he's earned the right to do whatever he wants to doo.brook-khan would be huge in the uk and im sure khan would take that fight next yr if he cant get floyd or pac...
hes not afraid of brook dude is just waiting.

u guys dont have any type of respect around here :kopfpatsch: khan been around awhile man brook is the new kid on the block.him and his people keep yapping so let him go fight bradley,thurman or rios and see how he does.i feel like bradley would school him,he beats rios,and the thurman fight is 50-50 but i'd lean towards thurman.brook just trying to eat off khans name man go make ur own by beating those guys than u can call khan pussy

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Moe you believing the Khan hype? Dude is a joke. Look at his last 3 opponents. Non punchers after getting drop in his previous fight against B level Diaz. He is avoiding punchers. Brook is not trying to eat of Khan's name. He wants to fight top comp and he sees Khan as a mega fight, not just for him but for Khan as well. He wants to beat him. Khan is shook cause he knows losing to Brook sets him far back. That makes him a bitch.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Brook is pussy too though. Backed out of the Rios fight. I had a feeling he would.

All these guys dont want to fight each other. Dam shame. Pussies.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:28 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Brook is pussy too though. Backed out of the Rios fight. I had a feeling he would.

That's basically it! None of them wanna fight each other, but all of them think they deserve to fight TBE! It's fucking disgraceful! TBE in that part of his career was buzz saying through niggas. He wasn't duckin and dodging and refusing like these chumps. They should be humbled to even be mentioned in the same sentence. Fags man. Glad TBE is chumping all of them.

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:53 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

TBE in that part of his career was buzz saying through niggas. He wasn't duckin and dodging and refusing like these chumps.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:54 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brooks wants Khan. He do that fight tomorrow. How is he a pussy? You dont even think much of Rios.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:23 am 

Cash on hand:

khan is way more viable than brook period! he fought zab,paulie,garcia,lamont,alex,collazo!
dude fought all the best while brook hasnt FOUGHT ANYBODY BESIDES PORTER AND HE AINT SHIT :lol: BROOK HASNT BEAT ANYBODY B-LEVEL BESIDES PORTER LIKE I SAID! carson jones is c-level and he struggled with him both times man give me a break.khan dominated collazo every second of that fight!

collazo had a lot of moments against the 'world beater' thurman he had him hurt real bad in the 5th and he fought well against thurman throughout.and dont forget he beat maidana and imo he beat lamont to that was a hometown decision :lol: u dudes seriously trying to compare brook to khan like he's anywhere near his resume? really? :lol: cmon man cut it out! so wat he aint fighting punchers kaos! khans trying to get paid and these punchers aint where the money is at.

why did brook back out of the rios fight? shit rios might be better than porter they both suck :lol: brook needs to fight any solid b-level guy he can find cuz its not like he has the names on his resume that khan does.hes not really in a position to negotiate :lol: look im not khans biggest fan either....
but dude has fought far superior comp than brook and thats not even up for debate!
he doesnt owe brook anything so u dudes need to stop it

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:41 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Another shitty post by Moe. When will you learn? Brook is a champ. Something Khan is not. He is also undefeated. Another thing Khan is not. No one gives a shit who Khan fought. Thats yesterdays news. Yea Brook only has Porter on his resume but I bet Porter beats everyone on Khan resume especially his last 3. You sound dumb you you say Rios is better than Porter lol. I'm guessing you a Khan fan or are just trying o justify Khan as a legit Floyd opponent.

Khan is a fool when he speaks. Saying stupid shit like "Floyd asked me to prove myself at WW and I did" lol. How by beating 3 dudes who are mean squat? Why not test himself against Thurman, Brook or Porter? Nah dude went the easy route. Dude is a pussy. Brook whips that ass and he knows it.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Moe said that Khan deserves all because he fought the top guys. What does fighting the top guys mean if you don't win and get knocked out. Was Bredis Prescot a top guy? What about Julio Diaz or Chris Algeri?

Fuck Khan and Jermz was right when TBE was at the same stage he was dipping these fools and calling out the best, TBE at the time was considered to risky for the reward. These Mofos want the payday knowing they won't get hurt in the process.

"He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is." Lou Duva

Post Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Brook and team Rios had an agreement Rios was going to England and everything . Then Team Brook pulled a Deandre Jordan/ Loefller and stopped answering their phone, no deal.

He fought a guy named Jo-Jo and a bunch of other people I don't recognize besides that Jr. Varsity linebacker porter who fights like he still thinks he's playing football.

Brook is shook lol. They all pussy.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
I read Brook-Rios fight was killed over a rematch clause, which Brook's side had issue with. IDK exactly what the clause was or what was the issue. Don't really care. that fight was wack. Brook allegedly calling for a fight on PBC with Thurman. that'd be great.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:10 am 

Cash on hand:

Juse doesn't consider not wanting to fight Brandon Rios a big deal, Every boxer fights someone of that caliber in sparring every day. Rios sucks major ass, and beating him at 147 doesn't prove shit.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Khan is doing the same thing Hatton did to Witter . U insulted me so I won't fight u?. Since he is the more popular UK fighter he will get a pass a.d we. Won't get the UK super fight. Witter had to fight the Zabs and Bradley s while Hatton got tyszu and Floyd and Manny. He lost and folk dismissed him. Brook will end up the same

Post Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Honestly man Brook ain't shit either. I wanted to see him and Rios. Rios can fuckin fight we don't know how Brook would deal with that.

Honestly outside of the Porter fight and having a shitty nickname, I don't know too much about a Brook except he fought a guy named Jo-Jo. And plenty of bums.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

I feel u ice but he can beat khan. Man Julio Diaz had him flopping round the ring ... Algeri hurt him lol... Brook vs him is a big money UK fight ... We as fans already missed out on Joe c froch and Hatton Witter with this same foolishness

Post Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Another shitty post by Moe. When will you learn? Brook is a champ. Something Khan is not. He is also undefeated. Another thing Khan is not. No one gives a shit who Khan fought. Thats yesterdays news. Yea Brook only has Porter on his resume but I bet Porter beats everyone on Khan resume especially his last 3. You sound dumb you you say Rios is better than Porter lol. I'm guessing you a Khan fan or are just trying o justify Khan as a legit Floyd opponent.

Khan is a fool when he speaks. Saying stupid shit like "Floyd asked me to prove myself at WW and I did" lol. How by beating 3 dudes who are mean squat? Why not test himself against Thurman, Brook or Porter? Nah dude went the easy route. Dude is a pussy. Brook whips that ass and he knows it.

kaos wtf are u talking about? i dont like khan im a fan of brook! but im just keeping it real....brook hasnt earned the right to demand a fight with khan his resume sucks.period end of story....
and why u making this about floyd? im not trying to make khan seem like a more viable option for floyd.at the end of the day when it came ring time cotto,jmm and pac all were dominated by floyd and there a lot better than khan.so i dont expect khan to do any better than those guys :lol:

and like i said rios/porter man they both suck but at least rios throws a lot,puts together solid combos,and hurts people! porter just sucks man period :lol: than u said brook is undefeated and is a champion? kaos wtf does that mean? being a champion means nothing these days dudes fight for the money u clown.u got dudes vacating belts all over the place so wat does being a champion mean? and being undefeated means nothing either unless u have the names that floyd has on his resume.

look at ggg,brook and wilder? anyone can be undefeated and have a lot of ko'es when ur fighting 95% bums kaos and brook is in that category :lol: u dont like khan fine i get it....
yea he got losses,but the man has fought the best out there period.brook is a child who's done nothing :lol: HES THE ONE WHO HAS TO PROVE HIMSELF AND GO FIGHT PORTER,THURMAN,OR RIOS NOT KHAN!

khan done already fought the best....khan worth like 30 mill so hes on a different level than brook! he can fight whoever he wants and if brook dont like it thats his problem.porter wouldnt beat algeri dude no way.algeri is a boxer that throws punches and that wild shit porter does wouldnt work.now algeri has a great trainer thats why he looked so good against khan.and dont forget algeri beat provo....so he would probably beat rios to!

shit since khan just beat algeri why brook dont go fight him? he should be like ill do wat khan didnt and stop algeri or beat him more impressively

Board index » General Boxing Chat