Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 89  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Going by record doesn't not at all guarantee a fair distribution of players, because a record is not an accurate indicator of talent level on a team. There are too many factors. Too many moving parts man. If your intend is to just make a chaotic league, I mean go for it. But otherwise I think you should just shut it down and either let him have the squad, or dont and freeze it.

We could have Ice do a raffle. Ice can write the names of the players on pieces of paper and put them in a bowl and then pick from worst team first. Or, Ice could write the names of all of the members of the league on pieces of paper and the first person he draws gets first choice of who they want. There's lots of ways we can do it and of course we can always trade these players.

The only fair way would be at random, which still isn't fair, because the disparity between the talent of the players on the team would be far too wide to be called a fair thing. Random order in drafts work because the disparity in a given round is pretty much close across the board, and the wrap around aspect where the person with the last pick gets to pick first in the 2nd round evens it out. There is no such equalizer in raffling off Moes team. It will just create a complete luck of the draw opportunity for one person to get disgustingly better, the 2nd 3 or 4 very much better, and the rest get nearly fuck all.

And the other unseen consequence yall arent acknowledging is thatit might just push managers to throw in the towel on this league.

Are you threatening a mutiny with your family?

I am Brother Burowz. A black soul with white pride.#MAGA2024

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

When I first went in to say something about Moe getting locked up, it wasn't about defying Ice or even defending Moe. I just didn't want a shit show. I understood where Ice was coming from but look at where we have ended up. I knew Moe wouldn't apologize and would continue talking shit because that is just what he does. So, I just wanted a quick resolution to it but maybe that was miscommunicated. At this point though, I do not think he should get any points back or wins back or anything. He's still running his mouth in week 7 so he should be done permanently. And we may as well purge his team because I believe we can work towards an equitable way of doing it. As far as I'm concerned, Moe is done with BHO FF. I would honestly rather just have less players as we move forward. I am good with eight players because I would rather have as few outsiders as possible.

So, next year could be:

Jermz
Prime
Anis
Ice
Burowz
Swordz
MadSkillz
OPEN to one other outsider

Ya I wish the whole thing didnt go down man. Even when you went off on me, I was legit sleeping in bed, so you was like "Jermz how could you fuckin be on board with this, this aint fair" and shitting on me lol I wasn't, I was simply asleep and didnt know a single fuck of what was going on :hearty-laugh: I didnt want trades turned back on at any point, I wanted shit left as is because I knew everything would go to shit too.

As for next year I'd like my brother and Cousin included, where they go I go. They perform at the top every year. I dont want my other cousin (ball hard) or nephew or any others. Just me and my 2.

I'm tired of your family. I want an eight team power league where we have two QB's, two defenses, and a bunch of flex spots and lots of points. I mean, if you want to continue with the NFL league then by all means do that, but, with next year's Yahoo league, I genuinely want less people. I actually will not play next year if you guys try and drag Moe back.

I aint in any league unless my brother and cousin are in it. They go where I go. I dont give a fuck if you tired of my family or not.

Then I guess we are going to have to find someone to take your place next year in the Yahoo Superflex 8 man league.

It's probably because you are controlling both of their respective teams. You seem seedy like that.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:26 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Going by record doesn't not at all guarantee a fair distribution of players, because a record is not an accurate indicator of talent level on a team. There are too many factors. Too many moving parts man. If your intend is to just make a chaotic league, I mean go for it. But otherwise I think you should just shut it down and either let him have the squad, or dont and freeze it.

We could have Ice do a raffle. Ice can write the names of the players on pieces of paper and put them in a bowl and then pick from worst team first. Or, Ice could write the names of all of the members of the league on pieces of paper and the first person he draws gets first choice of who they want. There's lots of ways we can do it and of course we can always trade these players.

The only fair way would be at random, which still isn't fair, because the disparity between the talent of the players on the team would be far too wide to be called a fair thing. Random order in drafts work because the disparity in a given round is pretty much close across the board, and the wrap around aspect where the person with the last pick gets to pick first in the 2nd round evens it out. There is no such equalizer in raffling off Moes team. It will just create a complete luck of the draw opportunity for one person to get disgustingly better, the 2nd 3 or 4 very much better, and the rest get nearly fuck all.

And the other unseen consequence yall arent acknowledging is thatit might just push managers to throw in the towel on this league.

Are you threatening a mutiny with your family?

Nah. Yall are the ones in here tryna decide the fate of the league without input from the majority of it. Lol. I'm just telling you that these muthafuckas might not stands for it, much like they came up wiht this whole vaccine scheme and neguses like you aint just rolling over for it, you can understand it like that lol.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:27 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

When I first went in to say something about Moe getting locked up, it wasn't about defying Ice or even defending Moe. I just didn't want a shit show. I understood where Ice was coming from but look at where we have ended up. I knew Moe wouldn't apologize and would continue talking shit because that is just what he does. So, I just wanted a quick resolution to it but maybe that was miscommunicated. At this point though, I do not think he should get any points back or wins back or anything. He's still running his mouth in week 7 so he should be done permanently. And we may as well purge his team because I believe we can work towards an equitable way of doing it. As far as I'm concerned, Moe is done with BHO FF. I would honestly rather just have less players as we move forward. I am good with eight players because I would rather have as few outsiders as possible.

So, next year could be:

Jermz
Prime
Anis
Ice
Burowz
Swordz
MadSkillz
OPEN to one other outsider

Ya I wish the whole thing didnt go down man. Even when you went off on me, I was legit sleeping in bed, so you was like "Jermz how could you fuckin be on board with this, this aint fair" and shitting on me lol I wasn't, I was simply asleep and didnt know a single fuck of what was going on :hearty-laugh: I didnt want trades turned back on at any point, I wanted shit left as is because I knew everything would go to shit too.

As for next year I'd like my brother and Cousin included, where they go I go. They perform at the top every year. I dont want my other cousin (ball hard) or nephew or any others. Just me and my 2.

I'm tired of your family. I want an eight team power league where we have two QB's, two defenses, and a bunch of flex spots and lots of points. I mean, if you want to continue with the NFL league then by all means do that, but, with next year's Yahoo league, I genuinely want less people. I actually will not play next year if you guys try and drag Moe back.

I aint in any league unless my brother and cousin are in it. They go where I go. I dont give a fuck if you tired of my family or not.

Then I guess we are going to have to find someone to take your place next year in the Yahoo Superflex 8 man league.

It's probably because you are controlling both of their respective teams. You seem seedy like that.

Aye Commissioner Ice, you get this hairy lace curtain italian muthafucka out here talkin like he the King Maker around here :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:31 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I didnt even read that part :lol: I'm astounded that you think that much of my integrity, my big Jamaican balls, and my strong hard Jamaican Cock that I would descend to such desperation.

If you had proof of me operating trades between them or colluding, you'd have a point, but you can't prove shit!

:hammer:

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I didnt even read that part :lol: I'm astounded that you think that much of my integrity, my big Jamaican balls, and my strong hard Jamaican Cock that I would descend to such desperation.

If you had proof of me operating trades between them or colluding, you'd have a point, but you can't prove shit!

Are they like your blankey or something? Like a pacifier to a baby?

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:41 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

They like my left nut and my right. They the balls, and Im the Phallus. We combine like Voltron and penetrate lil tight ass italian bitches who do nothing but whine about being the best but can't represent, and scheme about taking the competition out by omission instead of beating them on a fuckin sunday like a gah damn solider!

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

lmao

i cant even keep track of who is family to who and who the outsiders belong too. but if these 2 dudes of Jermz are certified legit players then they should stay. if they not, fuck 'em....and this Negus said lets have a raffle. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

They like my left nut and my right. They the balls, and Im the Phallus. We combine like Voltron and penetrate lil tight ass italian bitches who do nothing but whine about being the best but can't represent, and scheme about taking the competition out by omission instead of beating them on a fuckin sunday like a gah damn solider!

A true soldier can roll solo. It's o.k.....I'll buy you a new pacifier for X-Mas.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

lmao

i cant even keep track of who is family to who and who the outsiders belong too. but if these 2 dudes of Jermz are certified legit players then they should stay. if they not, fuck 'em....and this Negus said lets have a raffle. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

You gonna get a good player out of it so it's time to get excited, Austin. How about some enthusiasm? Is that too much to ask?

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

i dont need Moes players. im gonna win this week to get over .500 and my players will get healthy and im winning this league. i wish i could prevail over Moes team in the process but thats obviously not happening. i dont want his fucking players and nobody else does either. so just let it go, or work out a trade with him if he's even willing to participate with his 0-6 team. :rofl:

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:30 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

lmao

One of them is the reigning BHO champ, and the other is a annual top tier performer.

Burowz wants them omitted from the league.

But i'm the bitch :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

lmao

One of them is the reigning BHO champ, and the other is a annual top tier performer.

I'm the best player period motherfucker. I win 20 team leagues all the time. I will likely win another 20 team league this year in Yahoo. I will likely win the NFL league. You ARE talking to the best player.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

i dont need Moes players. im gonna win this week to get over .500 and my players will get healthy and im winning this league. i wish i could prevail over Moes team in the process but thats obviously not happening. i dont want his fucking players and nobody else does either. so just let it go, or work out a trade with him if he's even willing to participate with his 0-6 team. :rofl:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah...you gonna beat me when I have Hunt, Robinson, Dak, and Sanders out and started three Cleveland Browns players. Huge accomplishment.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:41 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

lmao

I'm the best player period motherfucker. I win 20 team leagues all the time. I will likely win another 20 team league this year in Yahoo. I will likely win the NFL league. You ARE talking to the best player.

You the best like Rocky, and I'm clubber lang on yo wife

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

lmao

Do you wear those faggot earrings with your pink golf shirt?

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:46 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

lmao

No class no taste havin plain spaghetti eaten heffer.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yeah...you gonna beat me when I have Hunt, Robinson, Dak, and Sanders out and started three Cleveland Browns players. Huge accomplishment.

Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion

:rofl:

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

lmao

No class no taste havin plain spaghetti eaten heffer.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:55 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol:

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

lmao

No class no taste havin plain spaghetti eatenheffer.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

lmao

No class no taste havin plain spaghetti eatenheffer.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermz fam is legit, they play every year. My boy Mike has been consistent too, never had needed his lineup adjusted.

8 team leagues are wack IMO. 10 and up is fine with me.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice u gave ur word that u would unlock my team at 10pm last night maybe even earlier

18hrs went by its 6pm and u still havent unlocked my team... Bro I just wanna finish my last yr as a winner
U guys are gonna have yrs to do this so please just unlock my team so I can go out as a winner with some dignity

To go out like thus wen I clearly have the best team is criminal

Jut give me my pts and wins back..
It is very obvious I would have played ab,swift,Jones,Jefferson, cousins,Stafford and woods ever week so at worse I'd be 5-1

So just please give me my team back....
Burrowz is obviously trying his best to sabotage me by making claims that my team should be auctioned off....dude is lobbying hard cuz he knows I'll win this league and for watever reason he doesn't want me to

Bro I already apologized multiple times....
U guys will be rid of me forever after this yr man I promise u that.
In fact I'm gonna cut my posting down here a lot to cuz its obvious im not popular around here

Clearly I'm not liked and thats fine by me,doesn't bother me...I just wanna go out a winner and u guys will be rid of me man

So just please unlock my team and give me pts and wins back...keep ur word and I have nothing left to say. I dont wanna talk shit,dont need to wen I get my team back it does nothing for me

I just wanna win man...
So let's just end this let me enjoy my last yr and have fun

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermz fam is legit, they play every year. My boy Mike has been consistent too, never had needed his lineup adjusted.

8 team leagues are wack IMO. 10 and up is fine with me.

yea I like 10 minimum, 14 max, 12 perfect.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 89  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion