Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 89  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Moe played a couple weeks with a core set of starters. bye weeks havent come into play. it should be rather simple for the most part.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Moe played a couple weeks with a core set of starters. bye weeks havent come into play. it should be rather simple for the most part.

Not really. We can't make the assumption that he would've started certain players on certain weeks. I refuse to accept that outcome because it bastardizes the entire league.

I am Brother Burowz. A black soul with white pride.#MAGA2024

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Dam burrowz ur lieing,cheating and stealing its sad this is beneath even u :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Moe...why are we going to assume that you would start the highest scoring players every week???? We can't assume that. We can't assume that you would automatically start the highest scoring QB or whatever player every week. You act like you should get the highest scoring players for every week AFTER the fact and THAT is what is disingenuous and dishonest. And I vehemently disagree that Ice should award you the highest scoring players for each week. It completely destroys the integrity of the league if we assume that you would've started the highest scoring player for every slot for every week. It makes the league null and void.

Ice, I do not think we should assume that Moe makes the right calls for every slot and therefore, he must not be rewarded as such.

If you are going to give Moe the highest scoring players for every slot for every week, then you are going to have to do that for every single other team. And that is just fucking retarded.

So u can't assume I would have started woods,swift,Jones,cousints and Stafford every week?? :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Those are the guys I started 2-0 with
I'm.not concerned man I know ice will do the right THING

He'll look at weeks 3-6 and I'll be 5-1 at worse where I should be.u saying u would have beaten me and skillz in week 4 is a joke

Saying I would have sat swift,Jones,Jefferson, woods,cousins and Stafford is a joke...
Ice was playing dudes for me that were on ir and declares out before the game

But if u wanna act like I would have started injured guys and got 0es on purpose than u do that....

I wouldnt expect anything less than that from u

Besides man the integrity of this league was already comprised a long time ago wen dudes that agreed to play in a no trades league changed it up wen I was 2-0

So that shouldn't be an issue :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Man I'm tired of this man...I'll be happy wen the yr us over and I'm officially done in this league

I only went thru all this shit cuz I wanna to go out a winner like elway,peyton,and strahan

Going thru all this shit with u,prime,ice man I am tires of all this arguing back and forth

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ita obvious I would have started the guys that ice benched man....look at my lineups week 3 thru 6

He made it a point to put in all my injured players while sitting Jefferson, woods,Stafford,cousins, swift,and Jones.

Man look the truth is I would have shut these league down a long time ago if my team was never locked...
I would have added studs off the wire so it's sad this is even a discussion

U all provoked me into acting out by making this trades wen we agreed to no trades...
Now ur provoking me again so ice reads this and decides to agree with ur ridiculous nonsense or agrees to keep me locked and auction my team off

This whole situation is just sad and pathetic man...
I wish I could have removed myself from this shit like I did with jermz pickem league

Listening to u and prime is ridiculous how ya justify this....I obviously would have added a kicker to beat prime and like I said it was 130 pts sat against prime

And nobody else was in the discussion to beat me

And of course ice isn't around to address anything

Never again will I ever join a bho league even if I win this league cuz its to many headaches

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
The math is the math homie. Idk wtf youre going on about regarding me.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Not really. We can't make the assumption that he would've started certain players on certain weeks. I refuse to accept that outcome because it bastardizes the entire league.

i think you can safely assume most of a core set of starters. most should be obvious. but thats my last thoughts on it cause i can already see the future, so im just gonna sit back and enjoy the show.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Dam burrowz ur lieing,cheating and stealing its sad this is beneath even u :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Moe...why are we going to assume that you would start the highest scoring players every week???? We can't assume that. We can't assume that you would automatically start the highest scoring QB or whatever player every week. You act like you should get the highest scoring players for every week AFTER the fact and THAT is what is disingenuous and dishonest. And I vehemently disagree that Ice should award you the highest scoring players for each week. It completely destroys the integrity of the league if we assume that you would've started the highest scoring player for every slot for every week. It makes the league null and void.

Ice, I do not think we should assume that Moe makes the right calls for every slot and therefore, he must not be rewarded as such.

If you are going to give Moe the highest scoring players for every slot for every week, then you are going to have to do that for every single other team. And that is just fucking retarded.

So u can't assume I would have started woods,swift,Jones,cousints and Stafford every week??:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Those are the guys I started 2-0 with
I'm.not concerned man I know ice will do the right THING

He'll look at weeks 3-6 and I'll be 5-1 at worse where I should be.u saying u would have beaten me and skillz in week 4 is a joke

Saying I would have sat swift,Jones,Jefferson, woods,cousins and Stafford is a joke...
Ice was playing dudes for me that were on ir and declares out before the game

But if u wanna act like I would have started injured guys and got 0es on purpose than u do that....

I wouldnt expect anything less than that from u

Besides man the integrity of this league was already comprised a long time ago wen dudes that agreed to play in a no trades league changed it up wen I was 2-0

So that shouldn't be an issue :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Man I'm tired of this man...I'll be happy wen the yr us over and I'm officially done in this league

I only went thru all this shit cuz I wanna to go out a winner like elway,peyton,and strahan

Going thru all this shit with u,prime,ice man I am tires of all this arguing back and forth

Correct. We cannot assume you would've started certain players on certain weeks. You willingly dropped your kicker McManus so you shouldn't get ANY kicker points at all.

You shouldn't get ANY wins back. Just take your medicine.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The math is the math homie. Idk wtf youre going on about regarding me.

He wouldn't have beaten you no matter how Ice rearranges his lineup. And if Ice is going to put in Moe's best scoring players from every week, then he needs to do that for you on the week that you played Moe, and you would've had 229 points...and you still would've won.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

i think you can safely assume most of a core set of starters. most should be obvious. but thats my last thoughts on it cause i can already see the future, so im just gonna sit back and enjoy the show.

We can't assume Moe would've done this or Moe would've done that. And now we expect Ice to do what with certain players on particular weeks? I don't think Moe should get back any wins. He can have his team back and just try and do the best that he can from here on out. And that should be it. I do not agree with Ice being able to go in there and just make an assumption about every single slot for every single player for every single week because that just doesn't make any sense.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Moe, Id really like to know how you feel about all this.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Just got home lol first things first. I appreciate some of that apology, but I need it without all that bullshit reasoning and excusing yourself. Shit like that and you saying that I fucked you over show me you still on that bullshit lol but alot of the apology was cool. I need a better version without that.

I dont respect your reasoning that I didnt keep my word, especially when you started offering out trades, and you always say its a free league that dont matter. Well if its a free league that dont matter, than why the fuck does my word matter or the settings. But on top of that, no matter what about some fantasy football shit do that give you a fuckin pass to try and clown me on some real shit about some shit you could never say to my face without a problem.

Now anyway, once you come correct, i will reinstate. I did say I would give you your starters in, or just replace who I took out, but then I remembered I did not do that shit for Burr. But i think he only missed one game.

You have missed multiple, but it is your fault you have dragged this out. I'll see how many he missed, and just adjust that shit properly.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Burrowz Ur wrong man

Austin and prime agree I should be 5-1
U caN SAFELY ASSUME I WOULD HAVE STARTED JONES,JEFFERSON, SWIFT,WOODS STAFFORD AND COUSINS EVERY WEEK

so gtfoh with that weakass bullshit

Ice said himself wen I apologize I'll get my pts and my undefeated record back

I was on here evert week asking HIM SPECIFICALLY TO PUT MY ELITE GUYS IN SO SUK A DICK

Not an assumption its a fact go back and look at all my posts from the last 4 weeks

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Just got home lol first things first. I appreciate some of that apology, but I need it without all that bullshit reasoning and excusing yourself. Shit like that and you saying that I fucked you over show me you still on that bullshit lol but alot of the apology was cool. I need a better version without that.

I dont respect your reasoning that I didnt keep my word, especially when you started offering out trades, and you always say its a free league that dont matter. Well if its a free league that dont matter, than why the fuck does my word matter or the settings. But on top of that, no matter what about some fantasy football shit do that give you a fuckin pass to try and clown me on some real shit about some shit you could never say to my face without a problem.

Now anyway, once you come correct, i will reinstate. I did say I would give you your starters in, or just replace who I took out, but then I remembered I did not do that shit for Burr. But i think he only missed one game.

You have missed multiple, but it is your fault you have dragged this out. I'll see how many he missed, and just adjust that shit properly.

Ice this was ur fault....
U never said I would get my wins and pts back cuz if u did I would have done this shit a long time ago

U was on some bullshit saying I wasn't getting any pts or wins back regardless so at that point it was n no reason or incentive for me to

But the minute U GAVE ME UR WORD U WOULD GIVE ME MY PTS AND UNDEFEATED RECORS BACK WITH AN APOLOGY I CAME BACK HERE AND APOLOGIZED

look man this shit went to far
Locking my team was fine but u had to go extra and go out of ur way putting in injured players to give me 0es

We both had faults man and I already apologized for mine....but ur acting like u had no hand in this and that u didn't provoke me is a lie and u should. Own up to ur part in this as well

I already apologized man Austin,jermz and everyone else thinksmy apology was fine....now here u go trying to provoke me again saying shit isn't good enough

U guys are just to much man

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

I I already apologized for my part in this I admitted I was wrong and I genuinely meant that
This shit got out of hand by the both of us but u wanna put it 100% on me and I dont think thats right

I'm not interested in talking anymore about this....
All I wanna do is salvage this shitshow and end this the right way

I should have just been quiet wen u guys made this a trades league even tho we agreed to something different so I already apologized for that and the name calling and I meant it

But u acting like u had no part in thus and putting it 100% on me is crazy man
Than I was asking u every week to put certain obvious guys in because I knew it would come to this dumbass bullshit that burrows is doing now

I'm just tired of all this man....
I did the best I can do I have nothing left

So this is it man u can accept my apology or auction my team off peace by peace because I have nothing left im tired now man

I knew u would come on here trying to play me like u played burrowz and I'm tired of going back and forth with u guys

If u gonna auction my team off man just switch ownership and get my profile and name off this.
I dont wanna beef and argue about this anymore

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice this was ur fault....
U never said I would get my wins and pts back cuz if u did I would have done this shit a long time ago

U was on some bullshit saying I wasn't getting any pts or wins back regardless so at that point it was n no reason or incentive for me to

But the minute U GAVE ME UR WORD U WOULD GIVE ME MY PTS AND UNDEFEATED RECORS BACK WITH AN APOLOGY I CAME BACK HERE AND APOLOGIZED

look man this shit went to far
Locking my team was fine but u had to go extra and go out of ur way putting in injured players to give me 0es

We both had faults man and I already apologized for mine....but ur acting like u had no hand in this and that u didn't provoke me is a lie and u should. Own up to ur part in this as well

I already apologized man Austin,jermz and everyone else thinksmy apology was fine....now here u go trying to provoke me again saying shit isn't good enough

U guys are just to much man

I didnt provoke shit. And I never would let fantasy football lead me to say some shit like you did. And mothafucka you started sending out trade offers so obviously you didnt feel that bad. I dont care what Austin or anyone else say about your apology this is between me and you. At this point, I'm just gonna unlock and let you have your team back with how things are. On some take it or leave it type shit. I'm not gonna argue about faults and listen to you whine and try to include others when its about me or you and I run this league

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

I I already apologized for my part in this I admitted I was wrong and I genuinely meant that
This shit got out of hand by the both of us but u wanna put it 100% on me and I dont think thats right

I'm not interested in talking anymore about this....
All I wanna do is salvage this shitshow and end this the right way

I should have just been quiet wen u guys made this a trades league even tho we agreed to something different so I already apologized for that and the name calling and I meant it

But u acting like u had no part in thus and putting it 100% on me is crazy man
Than I was asking u every week to put certain obvious guys in because I knew it would come to this dumbass bullshit that burrows is doing now

I'm just tired of all this man....
I did the best I can do I have nothing left

So this is it man u can accept my apology or auction my team off peace by peace because I have nothing left im tired now man

I knew u would come on here trying to play me like u played burrowz and I'm tired of going back and forth with u guys

If u gonna auction my team off man just switch ownership and get my profile and name off this.
I dont wanna beef and argue about this anymore

Alright bro, if this is what it is then 0-16 with all of us getting a piece of your team is what's bout to happen. This shit is 100% your fault, you the one that popped off at the mouth and continually called me all types of bitches and hoes for weeks. I dont owe you shit. I dont have to do anything for you. That apology was weak, I told you it had to be up to my standards. So at this point you can be unlocked with a proper apology. I'm not going back and changing shit cause you still full of shit. If you not fuckin wit it than fine by me the league moves on and your players will either stay benched or get moved.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

well nice to see Felton not score lol

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:33 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Commish ice i need you to move chubb to my bench and put in mckinnon. Thanks G

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bro u making this shit personal bro its ridiculous....
Everyone else says my apology was fine and u on some I dont give a fuck wat anyone else says this is between me and u shit ain't up to my standards

Lmaooooo

Ice wat is ur problem man?smhhhh
U and burrowz always was gonna do Ur best to provoke me cuz u was looking for any reason to flex and swing Ur dick around

Its just crazy man
Dudes said wat u did to burrowz was wrong now u trying to do the same to me re wording apologies
Bro the only reason why I sent trades out was because u already said fuck me it was happen anyway so I said fuck it

But I never wanted to play with trades....
Ya crazy man....u od power tripping and u don't care Its disgusting

I already apologized and I meant it I'm not doing it again....u and burrowz got wat u wanted man

U never wanted to reinstate my team or give me my pts back and burrows didn't want that either

So just go ahead and auction my team off I guess....
I'm not gonna keep apologizing wen ppl keep provoking me

Ice u WRONG bro....
Other grown men saying my apology was fine and u still gotta be the big dick guy making shit personal talking some this is between me and u SHIT :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

So u go ahead man
U should take half my players,give the other ones to burrowz cuz ya clearly care a lot about thus and ya got a lot invested

I'm tired of posting about this now

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Who gives AF what everyone else say? Is it between you and them? Is it their league? Nobody provoked you your just a little dumbass. And you have no argument cause you started sending out trades. Clearly this shit is personal :kopfpatsch: why the duck would I do this if it wasnt. Anyway yo ass is thru

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

nah fuck that. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:

Stay the fuck out of my affairs :lol: you aint the commish! This is a no empty spots league, and I didnt get to my team this evening to make the switch.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Stay the fuck out of my affairs :lol: you aint the commish! This is a no empty spots league, and I didnt get to my team this evening to make the switch.

:happy-dancing:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:31 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You been causing SHIT since this league started!!! :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

You been causing SHIT since this league started!!! :hearty-laugh:

thats a lie. :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 89  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion