Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 46  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Brees, Gallup, Kirk, Robby (courtesy of Darnold), and soon to be Cooper have all missed multiple games for me. thank god i put together a deep team and mixed that with my superior GM skills.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brees, Gallup, Kirk, Robby (courtesy of Darnold), and soon to be Cooper have all missed multiple games for me. thank god i put together a deep team and mixed that with my superior GM skills.

We should work out a deal for Darnold because he is about to blow up with Herndon coming back.

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

We should work out a deal for Darnold because he is about to blow up with Herndon coming back.

yea but Brees is coming back week 8. i can't give you much value for a 1 week rental. i wouldnt even play him vs NE this weekend. but yes he will be valuable very soon. you and Ice should do a deal or even Jermz. they are qb needy.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:19 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica

yea but Brees is coming back week 8. i can't give you much value for a 1 week rental. i wouldnt even play him vs NE this weekend. but yes he will be valuable very soon. you and Ice should do a deal or even Jermz. they are qb needy.

Im good.

I think he's on a sex strike...

Post Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I will honestly just keep Darnold. I'm going to need him in week 8.

Sam is the best option I have for a backup QB based on what is on the waivers. I'm not going to give him up for peanuts.

Rico offered me Mostert for him. That's some low-ball shit if I ever seen it.

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

A backup RB who is instantly an RB2 in Shanahans offense the second Breida or coleman get hurt, which they both tend to do. Anway it was an initial offer, counter back or stand put. Nobody gonna break the bank for your backup QB who is also turnover prone

Post Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

A backup RB who is instantly an RB2 in Shanahans offense the second Breida or coleman get hurt, which they both tend to do. Anway it was an initial offer, counter back or stand put. Nobody gonna break the bank for your backup QB who is also turnover prone

STFU

Post Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

STFU

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Deal done. Hate to deal Scary Terry but hate starting Staffords ass every week. Ania your boy better not disappoint. I got faith and with games again Mia x2, Was, Nyg I had to take the leap of faith. NY got al their catchers back and Gase loves to throw the rock. J-E-T-S jets jets jets.

Hopefully he dont kiss anymore strippers :kopfpatsch: I dont know what the fuck is wrong with him and Jimmy G a couple of no game having clowns lol

Post Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:45 am 

Cash on hand:

couldve had Brees and Robby for JuJu. better qb for a lesser WR and getting another solid WR back. :eusa_snooty:

Post Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:04 am 

Cash on hand:

still a good trade though. if Darnold is the troof then we should see alot more repeat performances from the Dallas game. probably not starting against NE this weekend though. and outstanding from Burr picking up Darnold off waiver and getting Mclaurin for him. good simple trade. like me and Ice had last year when i traded Luck for Cooper. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

If that deal were presented to me again, I probably would have taken that. Seeing how robby looked with sam back the other day. However i do think Juju with rudolph at center shoukd still have a respectable season, and I like Sam’s upside and playing for a shittier team over old man Brees game manager style nowadays

Post Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Shit i still might do that trade Austin lol

Post Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:15 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And moe, on the note of giving advice to opponents, here advice for you. Youd be a fucking moron to start the philly D. On the road, in dallas, down 2 of their starting line backers with a broken and abismal secondary, and will be on the field all game seeing as Dallas will control time of possession and Wentz will be playing from behind airing it out all game long with Jason Peters out.

Find another defense dude. Or thump your chest and keep them in.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Im super happy with trade cuz i am done with damien williams bitch ass

Post Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

And moe, on the note of giving advice to opponents, here advice for you. Youd be a fucking moron to start the philly D. On the road, in dallas, down 2 of their starting line backers with a broken and abismal secondary, and will be on the field all game seeing as Dallas will control time of possession and Wentz will be playing from behind airing it out all game long with Jason Peters out.

It's not a better defense to stream!! cobb and cooper gonna be out so the Dallas wrs are gonna be Gallup,Wilson and smith :hearty-laugh:
Philly has a good dline and Dak looking like a bum lost 3 in a row

The defenses looking wack on the waiver....nigga I'm gonna beat u u just talking cuz u know u gonna lose! That bum Lindsay stunk it up for ur dumass u played him in both leagues like the bozo u are :hearty-laugh:

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:47 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's not a better defense to stream!! cobb and cooper gonna be out so the Dallas wrs are gonna be Gallup,Wilson and smith :hearty-laugh:
Philly has a good dline and Dak looking like a bum lost 3 in a row

The defenses looking wack on the waiver....nigga I'm gonna beat u u just talking cuz u know u gonna lose! That bum Lindsay stunk it up for ur dumass u played him in both leagues like the bozo u are :hearty-laugh:

Clearly not, since I turned down your lousy ass amari cooper trade. Keep that defense in, see what it gets you.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Moe drops Allison 1 week after spending his last 45 dollars on him. :rofl:

Post Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Allison hurt man he had to go...I don't care about no fake money I got all the pickups I wanted this week anyway

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Allison hurt man he had to go...I don't care about no fake money I got all the pickups I wanted this week anyway

yea cause nobody else dumb enough to grab any of that useless trash you picking up, and anything worth more than a dollar you aint getting cause you spent 45 dollars on GBs 5th best pass catcher. jerkoff!!

Post Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

NWO is about to start butt fucking all of us in this league.

I can feel it.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:38 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Told you the eagles D was gonna get pumped you fuckin pussy. Luck for you obj is on bye and jones shit himself. Better pray Michel doesmt hsve a go off tom9rrow.

Austin. Hope you dont mind if i say fuck the jets tmrw.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

another victory another injury. if Moe pulls this one out he's getting a lay up next week for his 3rd win in a row. I got 4 byes plus Kerryon probably out and who knows wtf going on with Kirk and his ankle.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:21 am 

Cash on hand:

I'm straight bro I got this!! I'm taking over both leagues....leveon gonna definitely outscore that bum michel.jets a totally different team with darnold they gonna keep that game close and Respectable long enough for leveon to get me the pts I need

I won in both leagues bitches I told ya I'm definitely making the playoffs in both leagues....Adams coming back soon so I'll dominate burrowz league real soon

Yo ice I'm interested in juju I'mma send u an offer

Post Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:11 am 

Cash on hand:

Jermz, i guess your bum ass boy Inglorious has quit already. fucking chump. and he still might beat Burowz even with 2 inactives. :hearty-laugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 46  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion