Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 46  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:12 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
now Minshew is dealing with some sort of knee injury. fuck outta here. low key my team has been hit somewhat hard with injuries. if Minshew cant go im fucked at qb, again. Holding out hope Gallup can go so i dont have to play Robby, who id otherwise like except for Darnold being hurt. and lets see if Kirk is even good to go with the ankle.

There goes superman :hearty-laugh: im sure hes fine. But if not...you can barter with Burowz. Take petroleum jelly with you :lol:

I think he's on a sex strike...

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
if Minshew cant go i may just leave qb empty so i dont end up with negative pts from a Carr or a Redskins qb. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

or maybe I'll shoot Cut on a Dime an offer for Cousins. but Minshew is probably fine hopefully.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea i would be, shoot me an offer for Lamar, cause im pretty sure ill have a deal for a QB by the end of the day

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:27 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

5Burowz wrote:
Burowz has half way given up already. i knew he was fucked this year when he talked up Duke Johnson and Letavious Murray. :lol:

We did try to warn him about Lat Murray lol.

He's still got a team though, he'll bounce back. It's not like he's 0-4. Lol.

Are you in 1st place in either of the two leagues?

Did you ignore the second part of what i said?? Gahtdamn!! Lol

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

if Minshew cant go i may just leave qb empty so i dont end up with negative pts from a Carr or a Redskins qb. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

or maybe I'll shoot Cut on a Dime an offer for Cousins. but Minshew is probably fine hopefully.

We can work out a deal for a qb.

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burowz has half way given up already. i knew he was fucked this year when he talked up Duke Johnson and Letavious Murray. :lol:

How do you figure?

probably because of shit like you picking up Sam Darnold.

He has value

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

now Minshew is dealing with some sort of knee injury. fuck outta here. low key my team has been hit somewhat hard with injuries. if Minshew cant go im fucked at qb, again. Holding out hope Gallup can go so i dont have to play Robby, who id otherwise like except for Darnold being hurt. and lets see if Kirk is even good to go with the ankle.

Don't talk to me about injuries, nigga.

Guice out for basically the year. Damien Williams out. Desean Jackson out. T.J. Hockenson out.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea i would be, shoot me an offer for Lamar, cause im pretty sure ill have a deal for a QB by the end of the day

How badly do you want Lamar?

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Dam that offer was mighty tempting burr :cool: :lol: i had to decline tho. Shit made me laugh like a Mf

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Dam that offer was mighty tempting burr :cool: :lol: i had to decline tho. Shit made me laugh like a Mf

Incoming!!

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland

so you want me to give you a valuable Wr for a possible 1 week qb rental who probably isnt playing the 1 week i need him. thats nice.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

so you want me to give you a valuable Wr for a possible 1 week qb rental who probably isnt playing the 1 week i need him. thats nice.

I'm just trying to help

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Moe spent his last 45 dollars on Geronimo Allison, and he's already starting Valdes-Scantling, on the road, against one of the leagues best Ds, with GBs O having been pedestrian so far.

I cant..... :hearty-laugh:

Adams is gonna be hobbled and Allison gonna see targets! Dallas secondary is dogshit there lbs are great but gameflow will favor me here

I'm gonna play both scantling and Allison if Adams is out Rogers will have to throw against Dallas
Ice I want Melvin but I'm not burrowz nigga u not robbing me :hearty-laugh:

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Guice out for basically the year. Damien Williams out. Desean Jackson out. T.J. Hockenson out.

That's ur own fault...hock is a rookie te, rookie tes never do shit!! Desean is old and always got hurt even in his prime so that was inevitable....guice was coming off a injury so again that's ur fault stupid :hearty-laugh:

Burrowz u suck man ur straight ass....at the end of the day for all ur talking wen the season is over I'll go further than u in both LEAGUEs

U panic and make these DUMASS trades if u have a tough September....u prime real estate for ice and these other guys that always Rob u in these trades :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

U already quit in brandons LEAGUE wat a pussy bitch u are! U sound defeated bro I'm 0-4 but I'm not giving up cuz I have PTS...so the TBS belong to me!! U already quit nigga that's pathetic :hearty-laugh:

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That's ur own fault...hock is a rookie te, rookie tes never do shit!! Desean is old and always got hurt even in his prime so that was inevitable....guice was coming off a injury so again that's ur fault stupid :hearty-laugh:

Burrowz u suck man ur straight ass....at the end of the day for all ur talking wen the season is over I'll go further than u in both LEAGUEs

U panic and make these DUMASS trades if u have a tough September....u prime real estate for ice and these other guys that always Rob u in these trades :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

U already quit in brandons LEAGUE wat a pussy bitch u are! U sound defeated bro I'm 0-4 but I'm not giving up cuz I have PTS...so the TBS belong to me!! U already quit nigga that's pathetic :hearty-laugh:

You are 0-4

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I offer Ice Lamar Jackson for Melvin and McLaurin and he counters me back with McLaurin and Stafford.

Nigga, Lamar is the #1 player in fantasy right now and is averaging 32 points per game.

You think I'm coming off that for fucking peanuts?

You should've taken the offer you non-qb having faggot.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lmao Lamar schedule gets a bit tougher and you want two starters, elite Melvin for Jackson and Mostert, who about to be 3rd string lol.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:23 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lol. Well I dont blame Ice for understanding that he has gotten quite fortunate to be 4-0 given his rb situation, and that he needs to keep Melvin as he'll probably be his best back down the stretch. But Stafford and Scary for Jackson is some moe level shit Lol. Staff will be more 15-20 down the stretch than 25-30.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lol. Well I dont blame Ice for understanding that he has gotten quite fortunate to be 4-0 given his rb situation, and that he needs to keep Melvin as he'll probably be his best back down the stretch. But Stafford and Scary for Jackson is some moe level shit Lol. Staff will be more 15-20 down the stretch than 25-30.

Burr is a Lions fan and has traditionally loved Staffy. So its just negotiating. Really he needs some playmakers and Scary could be ROY.

I was thinking of sending him a runner straight up for Jackson.

My RB situation is fine. Shady paying dividends, Mack gonna step up, jacobs and whoever else I may add. I will run with mack shady and jacobs.

I been working something Moe , I actually sent him some decent ones but i think he is renigging on who he originally offered and he dont want to release Watson. I’ll run with staffy and a loaded squad if i have to, its nothing. Sneaky is holding on to brisett. I may sweeten the deal for Lamar. Who knows.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Wheeling and stealin' lol

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lmao Lamar schedule gets a bit tougher and you want two starters, elite Melvin for Jackson and Mostert, who about to be 3rd string lol.

Mostert just gets sent over so I don't have to drop anyone you fucking dummy.

And you ain't even starting McLaurin.

You should've been THANKING me for making that offer you fucking ingrate.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burr is a Lions fan and has traditionally loved Staffy. So its just negotiating. Really he needs some playmakers and Scary could be ROY.

I was thinking of sending him a runner straight up for Jackson.

My RB situation is fine. Shady paying dividends, Mack gonna step up, jacobs and whoever else I may add. I will run with mack shady and jacobs.

I been working something Moe , I actually sent him some decent ones but i think he is renigging on who he originally offered and he dont want to release Watson. I’ll run with staffy and a loaded squad if i have to, its nothing. Sneaky is holding on to brisett. I may sweeten the deal for Lamar. Who knows.

NIGGA STOP LYIN ON MY NAME!!!! I have never had Stafford in fantasy on any team ever!!

Yes...I am a Lions fan. Yes...I am still fucking angry they lost last weekend.

Now go suck a fucking bag of dicks.

I'm done with your dumbass.

You could've had the best player in fantasy.

You know you done fucked up, right?

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:58 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: by the end of the day, huh ice :lol: you musta forgot

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lamar ain't shit...he had a great September everyone knows he's not finishing as the top fantasy player!
Wen the season ends he'll finish as a top 10 qb if he stays healthy

But he definitely ain't finishing top 5....ice I'll give u Watson for Melvin and someone else of my choosing! Watsons legit the 2nd qb taken in every draft after mahomes

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Sent u 2 offers ice....no QBs on the waiver it's naked!! So Watson ain't moving sorry
I'm not giving up kupp and Montgomery for Melvin....u get one not both

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 46  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion