Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1458 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 59  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

ADP means everything I follow it all the time....these ppl are experts and its true they know much more about this than we do.....a fool is a man that doesn't listen to other mens advice that clearly are much more informed than they are

A great king always listens to his greatest and most valued subjects!! Those are the kings who reign and last the longest!!
Ppl like u who say u don't follow ADP or that u don't listen to anyones advice are just foolish

I listen to Alot of fantasy experts...I put there opinions with my own and I look at it from there perspective and it helps me out!
Different opinions are always great u always could use a fresh opinion

Post Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
ADP means everything I follow it all the time....these ppl are experts and its true they know much more about this than we do.....a fool is a man that doesn't listen to other mens advice that clearly are much more informed than they are

A great king always listens to his greatest and most valued subjects!! Those are the kings who reign and last the longest!!
Ppl like u who say u don't follow ADP or that u don't listen to anyones advice are just foolish

I listen to Alot of fantasy experts...I put there opinions with my own and I look at it from there perspective and it helps me out!

no wonder you never make the playoffs. all ADP is is the average rd that a certain player is going in drafts across the world. i look at it just to see how a player is widely viewed, sometimes i agree sometimes i dont, but I'll never not draft someone cause the ADP tells me its to early. and these same experts had you thinking Duke Johnson, Damien Williams, OBJ, Bell, etc were gonna have great years. this is football. just football. no such thing as experts who know more than me. otherwise I would've sat Brees and Cooper last week.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

These guys are right much more often than there wrong!! Nobody bats 1000 man not u,not me,not anyone! I did make the playoffs in burrowz league and I made it in 3 of my money leagues!!

My philosophy and strategy serves me we'll
Dude my pts against were like 200 pts more than URS and I had like 100 more pts than u!
If I had ur SCHEDULE I'd have 10 wins instead of 6

And if u played my schedule u would probably have 3 or 4 wins....only reason I missed the playoffs was due to bad luck! I played everyone on there best weeks sometimes it goes that way

Dude this is a free league man I Excel in the money leagues that really matter!! Wat was I supposed to do man I lost in weeks where I had 160,180,150 that's just bad luck has nothing to do with u or anyone else ACTUALLY KNOWING MORE THAN ME ABOUT FOOTBALL

Post Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

ok Moe we know for the 10000000th time why you missed the playoffs for the 8th year in a row. and you scored an average of 4 ppg more than me, which is a mere 40 yds a game, and that was with me having a horrible last 2 weeks when i already had my spot wrapped up. you passed me up in pts the last 2 weeks when it didnt matter. 53 pts, not 100. and no these "experts" dont know more. probably just more than you.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Adp means dick

With that said, i didn't draft well

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burrowz u reached on Lamar let's just call it wat it was!! U were very foolish taking him that high but ur stupidity paid off and he rewarded u....u got dumb lucky with Lamar

The earliest he was going was in the 10th Rd and that was only in 2 qb leagues!! Mahomes went last yr the same...nobody was taking mahomes last yr before the 10th if it wasn't a 2 qb league

U got dumb lucky bro u struck gold with that man....
Taking Lamar in the 5th Rd of a 14 team league was unbelievably to dumb to put into words

Wrong.

I knew he was going to go HAM this year.

Why do you think i drafted him in both leagues

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

yea taking Lamar rd 5 was genius. i took Robby Anderson. :hearty-laugh:

im convinced Moes draft strategy is simply taking who Yahoo tells him to based on ADP. might as well just auto draft.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

These guys are right much more often than there wrong!! Nobody bats 1000 man not u,not me,not anyone! I did make the playoffs in burrowz league and I made it in 3 of my money leagues!!

My philosophy and strategy serves me we'll
Dude my pts against were like 200 pts more than URS and I had like 100 more pts than u!
If I had ur SCHEDULE I'd have 10 wins instead of 6

And if u played my schedule u would probably have 3 or 4 wins....only reason I missed the playoffs was due to bad luck! I played everyone on there best weeks sometimes it goes that way

Dude this is a free league man I Excel in the money leagues that really matter!! Wat was I supposed to do man I lost in weeks where I had 160,180,150 that's just bad luck has nothing to do with u or anyone else ACTUALLY KNOWING MORE THAN ME ABOUT FOOTBALL

yes you would be in and id be out of the playoffs if we switched schedules. and in the other league, id be in and you'd be out if we switched schedules.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:46 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica

im convinced Moes draft strategy is simply taking who Yahoo tells him to based on ADP. might as well just auto draft.

Well, for the record, my cuz who made the playoffs autodrafted because he forgot about the draft, so.... :lol: maybe Moe is the self admitted autodraft king!

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BLACK MAN? THEY WANT THE BLACK MAN, DEAD, GONE, OR UNDER HEAVY MANNERS, WHILE THE BLACK FEMINISTS FOLLOW THEIR LIBERAL WHITE MASTERS INTO THEIR ROLES AS NEW SLAVES!!!

Post Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Well, for the record, my cuz who made the playoffs autodrafted because he forgot about the draft, so.... :lol: maybe Moe is the self admitted autodraft king!

:lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: :lol:

So after all that talk about skill, we come to know now that Moe just drafts based on the almight adp.
He's so skilled!

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BLACK MAN? THEY WANT THE BLACK MAN, DEAD, GONE, OR UNDER HEAVY MANNERS, WHILE THE BLACK FEMINISTS FOLLOW THEIR LIBERAL WHITE MASTERS INTO THEIR ROLES AS NEW SLAVES!!!

Post Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

lol

Post Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:34 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This will be the weekend where the house of Phallus will sweep away the old. My brother will do Burowz in, I will gut Moes adp loving ass, and my cousin will upset last years champ. Then all we have left to do is deal with the aftermath of prime and austins boys locker room shower match.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

I don't love ADP man u guys always go overboard and take shit out of context....all I'm saying is I combine my one knowledge and opinions a d apply it into adp among other experts opinions

Austin if u and burrowz really believe that u know more than these respected experts like Fabiano,matt berry,and many other I don't care to name than ur either very stupid or just plain dead wrong period

In burrowz league I was making the playoffs regardless I have the 3rd most PTS....and that's only cuz I traded for Adams and gurley so I had to suffer and wait for them to get healthy in the meantime

I played it smart in that league now all my studs are healthy and I'm ready to roll ....it's a shame I'm not playing burrowz this week his team peaked 2 months ago

Cmac and Lamar are his only guys everyone else sucks... golladay is gonna get triple teamed this week,no Evans his team is weak right now
He'll probably lose to the 4 seed :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

I don't love ADP man u guys always go overboard and take shit out of context....all I'm saying is I combine my one knowledge and opinions a d apply it into adp among other experts opinions

Austin if u and burrowz really believe that u know more than these respected experts like Fabiano,matt berry,and many other I don't care to name than ur either very stupid or just plain dead wrong period

In burrowz league I was making the playoffs regardless I have the 3rd most PTS....and that's only cuz I traded for Adams and gurley so I had to suffer and wait for them to get healthy in the meantime

I played it smart in that league now all my studs are healthy and I'm ready to roll ....it's a shame I'm not playing burrowz this week his team peaked 2 months ago

Cmac and Lamar are his only guys everyone else sucks... golladay is gonna get triple teamed this week,no Evans his team is weak right now

its fantasy football, not science or medicine. i can start my own FF podcast and make my own Love/Hate list and call myself an expert. its just football. you act like these dudes form opinions and declarations based on expert inside information that nobody else is privy to. do you honestly believe you cant hang with Matthew Berry if he invited you to play in his league?? stop worshipping bruh.

Last edited by Austin_3:16 on Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Every draft is different...8 team leagues are the easiest u can just stack ur team! 10 teams a little harder but u usually end up with a stacked team there to

12-14 team leagues is where the real skill comes in
U need to draft well and have great pick-ups in those leagues....I apply Alot of things also depending on wat # I draft

If u draft to early or to late u have to reach a Rd or 2 early on certain players u Really like!! If u draft 1-3 u gotta wait at least 15 picks for ur 2nd Rd pick
Alot of players go between ur first pick and it stays that way the whole draft

I built a great team just had bad luck....
I was right there with the 3rd and 4th highest scorers and Watson and Bell didn't have the year I thought they would have

I remember ya being tight I got leveon @9 but it didn't work out..... sometimes it's just not meant to be.and it's not 8 yrs in a row I missed the playoffs I made it like 3 or 4 yrs ago!!!
And I'm.about to win burrowz league so it's all good

Post Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

its fantasy football, not science or medicine. i can start my own FF podcast and make my own Love/Hate list and call myself an expert. its just football. you act like these dudes form opinions and declarations based on expert inside information that nobody else is privy to. do you honestly believe you cant hang with Matthew Berry if he invited you to play in his league?? stop worshipping bruh.

Of course I can hang with Matt berry if I played in his league!! But that's me I have 16 years of experience doing this....I've won every possible LEAGUE
Idp leagues,auction,2 QB leagues,standard, PPR, dynasty,keeper leagues,u name it I've won it

I'm on a different level than anyone here I've been doing this since 2003!! It's not about worship it's about respect for someone doing this professionally
For many years....matt berry is respected in the industry he wrote books and won mad chips

He's not some jerkoff that started a podcast and is a regular average Joe that does a doorman job....this fantasy shit IS HIS ACTUAL JOB THAT HE GETS PAID TO DO!!!! ITS A DIFFERENCE DUDE

if u started ur own podcast and a start-sit list tomorrow u would do it for free u wouldn't get PAID!!
Comparing yourself to a respectable man in the industry is foolish

Ur right me,u,any jerkoff can write a column for free on bleacher report right now....start a podcast for free right now! But it doesn't mean were gonna get paid like these guys man ur kidding yourself

Hanging with Matt berry in his fantasy league it totally different than.making the money he makes for this shit

Understand the difference between the 2

Post Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:30 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ahhh, get off of your knees to these people Moe.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Burr ain't reach for shit. He believed in Lamar and went and got his guy. Lamar has carried him to success, so cant call it a reach. It’s not as much value as me getting Kamara in the 15th round his rookie year or Swords getting Mahomes in the 10th or later last year but still.

An old man told me its better to be lucky than good sometimes.

The guy im playing in the semis in my money has Lamar, and CMAC :shock:

But hopefully they rest or go with RG3 against those shitty Jets

Post Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Moe the type to take someone out his line up cause Berry put him on his "Hate" list.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America

no wonder you never make the playoffs. all ADP is is the average rd that a certain player is going in drafts across the world. i look at it just to see how a player is widely viewed, sometimes i agree sometimes i dont, but I'll never not draft someone cause the ADP tells me its to early. and these same experts had you thinking Duke Johnson, Damien Williams, OBJ, Bell, etc were gonna have great years. this is football. just football. no such thing as experts who know more than me. otherwise I would've sat Brees and Cooper last week.

Facts.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
To burowz's credit, he drafted Ljax high af.

5th round isn't that high.

My rb situation was dire all year.

No way am i winning this wedk

I hope you lose. But you took Ljax in the 5th with other studs on the board and his adp being like the 10th rd.

Picking lamar in the 5th wasnt my mistake, and i NEVER draft according to adp

Mistake? Im saying it was a legitimately great pick that took some balls.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lamar just missed a ridiculously wide open Andrews for what possibly wouldve been a 70 yd td, and im absolutely sick to my stomach.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:22 am 

Cash on hand:

Lamar Jackson with a 47 spot lol.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:28 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

To burowz's credit, he drafted Ljax high af.

5th round isn't that high.

My rb situation was dire all year.

No way am i winning this wedk

I hope you lose. But you took Ljax in the 5th with other studs on the board and his adp being like the 10th rd.

Picking lamar in the 5th wasnt my mistake, and i NEVER draft according to adp

Mistake? Im saying it was a legitimately great pick that took some balls.

Eh, not really.
I definitely didn't see all of the passing td's though

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1458 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 59  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion