Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1458 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 59  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:11 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
a WILD week 13 is upon coming up. 1-4 completely up for grabs. we got.....

(2) Prime vs (4) Drizzy

(1)Thielen vs (5) Ice

(3) Lester vs Sneaky Pete

Prime vs Drizzy, thats one down, then i just need my boy Ice to beat Thielen. Then Burr and NWO fighting for the last spot and both seemingly have easy games. NWO needs a win and a Burr loss.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:10 am 

Cash on hand:

Tonight pretty much wrapped up a playoff spot for Burowz. There is 0 chance he loses to that bum next week. Damn shame my playoff streak comes to an end. My team was playoff worthy and could've done a lot of damage in the playoffs but I dropped too many games early in the season :cry:

Post Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:13 am 

Cash on hand:

Fuckin BS too cuz Burowz had a freebie game a few weeks ago by the inactive dude who would've won if he played his players. I think I just beat the eventual champ but fuck I'm aint about moral victories....I do think he has the best team though, I don't really see a team that will beat him in the playoffs.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:27 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Tonight pretty much wrapped up a playoff spot for Burowz. There is 0 chance he loses to that bum next week. Damn shame my playoff streak comes to an end. My team was playoff worthy and could've done a lot of damage in the playoffs but I dropped too many games early in the season :cry:

Yeah, you had some really bad luck this year. I honestly thought you were about to fuck us all up once Barkley came back but he's been pretty pedestrian.

With the shitty RB rotation I have had all season, it's a bit of a miracle that I will make it to the playoffs.

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:54 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fuckin BS too cuz Burowz had a freebie game a few weeks ago by the inactive dude who would've won if he played his players. I think I just beat the eventual champ but fuck I'm aint about moral victories....I do think he has the best team though, I don't really see a team that will beat him in the playoffs.

Well...I just beat three teams in a row who were supposed to beat me so I must be doing something right. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:34 am 

Cash on hand:

I don't mean to say you don't deserve it cuz you're one of the best managers year in and year out. But I knew that one was gonna haunt me.

I'm just glad I didn't look at my fantasy scores at all til after the Ravens game. It would've been even worse if I had to sit through me winning my game by 1 point on Sunday and then watching Lamar going off again to seal my playoff fate.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

i see about 6 teams that could beat him in the playoffs, one wont even have the chance. 100% crapshoot. he's already been beaten 3x. maybe #4 coming up. Rodgers and Jones have the Bears and Vikes D weeks 15 and 16. all his other guys outside of CMC have single digit floor potential on a given bad week. i know its stressful potentially being out the playoffs but dont be talking reckless.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

No playoffs for me again another heartbreaking ending.... horrible luck this year I had the most PTS against by far! Lost once with 180 and a few times with 160! I could easily have 2 or 3 more wins but it wasn't meant to be

Makes my stomach turn to see burrowz in the playoffs wen his pts are so horrible....I hope nwo makes it his team is way better!! Much more of a threat to win in the playoffs

Burrowz is a lucky little rat that doesn't deserve to be in...but I'm gonna win the nit just like I did last year
I'll be back next yr and 2020 will be the year of moemoney!!

Post Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Adam Thielen and Dovante Freeman look good to go this week.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Moe has a point with his points against this time. Some players do get blessed in this, like swords burr and lester typically have had good luck, as well as dasouljah. In talking with injuries and schedule but they are no slouch managers, they just seem to have it.

Injuries fucked me in this league. Ben and juju, staffy, mack, lockett and julio all banged up

Post Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

i had plenty of injuries this year. plenty of good luck and some bad luck. had to score over 200 just to beat Thielen by a few pts cause he hung 200 on my ass. ive also beaten every other current playoff team except Drizzy, and that loss was due to some bad luck/injury situation for me, and i had my best scoring weeks against the best of the best in compiling a 4-1 record vs the top teams. ive also pointed out to Moe that he was among the lowest scorers last season when he was in the thick of the playoff race. bottom line, if you're in then you're in, you're out then you're out. no excuses.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:43 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I just drafted this years underachievers. Lost my qb early, and when I lost matches, it was by a stupid wide margin, I have the second highest pts against total this year. Both of these things weren't going to work for me. Gonna cheerlead Thielen and Drizzy, Jermz family is taking this title home!

12 teams next year . Inglorious is on the out and Ball underachieves.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BLACK MAN? THEY WANT THE BLACK MAN, DEAD, GONE, OR UNDER HEAVY MANNERS, WHILE THE BLACK FEMINISTS FOLLOW THEIR LIBERAL WHITE MASTERS INTO THEIR ROLES AS NEW SLAVES!!!

Post Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:46 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

In fact, I think we shouldn't welcome bronze level guys, and if someone slips to bronze we should not reinvite the following year.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BLACK MAN? THEY WANT THE BLACK MAN, DEAD, GONE, OR UNDER HEAVY MANNERS, WHILE THE BLACK FEMINISTS FOLLOW THEIR LIBERAL WHITE MASTERS INTO THEIR ROLES AS NEW SLAVES!!!

Post Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

I just drafted this years underachievers. Lost my qb early, and when I lost matches, it was by a stupid wide margin, I have the second highest pts against total this year. Both of these things weren't going to work for me. Gonna cheerlead Thielen and Drizzy, Jermz family is taking this title home!

12 teams next year . Inglorious is on the out and Ball underachieves.

first off with all due respect, fuck yo squad. BHO winning the 'chip this year. 2nd, i absolutely love 14 teams. prefer it. but it should indeed be 12 if its gonna be dead beat owners in the league. but damn it seems like no matter what number we have its always 1 or 2 deadbeats. im counting 3 this season. shit is so annoying and disrespectful. if anyone ever gets recognized as a deadbeat in a given year, lifetime ban.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:06 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

No respect needed lol.

Those 2 im banishing also engaged in deadbeaterism. So ya. Unless we can find some gold or better to round out 14..im good with 12. I have nothing against 14...as to make the 6 man race meaningful. I dont like 12 with only 4 playoff spots but 50% of the managers getting in sucks too.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:49 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

We just need to get Souljah and Josofo back in this league.

I think it's crazy I made the playoffs when I traded away my 1st and 2nd round picks and my 3rd round pick was that bum damien williams.

My RB situation in this league this year was awful.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

12 teams next year and it stays 6 playoff teams! That's how it is in all my money leagues
50% is fine that'll make it a better League
I wish more dudes was like me and played till the end no matter wat there record was

Dudes don't have any integrity out here
I'm not making excuses just stating facts....last yr was last year it's irrelevant!! This year I have like the 5th most pts scored and the highest pts against period

So that's just the real man but it's fine I'm cool with it....I just want 12 great players that's gonna start there lineups all year man.no quitters In the league next yr or ever again

Jermz putting niggaz in the league that quit cuz they couldn't successfully Rob him and shit :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: dam jermz wat kind of niggaz u know???? Smhhhhh

Post Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:44 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermz putting niggaz in the league that quit cuz they couldn't successfully Rob him and shit :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: dam jermz wat kind of niggaz u know???? Smhhhhh

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: you got me there! 2000 muthafucka dollaz man!

He has one good season before...and i didnt tell anyone this but it was because I was basically giving him nothing but instruction on trades and the wire.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He has one good season before...and i didnt tell anyone this but it was because I was basically giving him nothing but instruction on trades and the wire.

I KNEW IT!!!

Post Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:10 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I KNEW IT!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Last year was the Age Of Jermz!

I never once did a trade with him though. Unlike NWO's shady trade with his bro, and Ice's even shadier trade with his boy.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Props to me, Moe, and Burowz for never needing to conspire with deadbeat family members.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

12 teams next year and it stays 6 playoff teams! That's how it is in all my money leagues
I wish more dudes was like me and played till the end no matter wat there record was

I'm not making excuses just stating facts....last yr was last year it's irrelevant!! This year I have like the 5th most pts scored and the highest pts against period

So that's just the real man but it's fine I'm cool with it....I just want 12 great players that's gonna start there lineups all year man.no quitters In the league next yr or ever again

6 teams out of 12 is soooooo pussy. half the league. we'll probably vote on it im assuming.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:54 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Props to me, Moe, and Burowz for never needing to conspire with deadbeat family members.

I have never conspired with anyone! I just gave dude tips, aint no diff than the shit we do in the threads here. And he wasn't a family member, so know your roll and include my ass!

Post Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:55 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

6 teams out of 12 is soooooo pussy. half the league. we'll probably vote on it im assuming.

Very pussy. I hate 4 only in, thats why I pushed 14. We just need 2 or 3 try hard managers for next year and we're back at 14. It's also ideal for the 2 best guys to get a bye, much like actual football.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

I have never conspired with anyone! I just gave dude tips, aint no diff than the shit we do in the threads here. And he wasn't a family member, so know your roll and include my ass!

uh its very different when its private. but yea at least you aint do no actual shady deals.

who the fuck is BallSoSoftUniversity anyway?? is that your people?? Ice?? i wish someone gave him some advice on taking our Bernard and Gabriel and inserting Thielen and Freeman.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1458 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 59  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion