Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 100  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:33 am 

Cash on hand:

This yr is easy Work man...
I said before the yr started I was gonna win both leagues,but it's gonna be much easier than I even thought

I'm gonna crush that loser jermz this week in burrowz league.... He talking all crazy about being first place,but I'm the defending champ and I'm gonna cut that ass this week

Wen all the rest of ya have byes and injuries I'll have dudes ready to step in and eat

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:52 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I'll beat your suckah ass without a defense Moe.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:36 am 

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
What a stupid fucking trade for Prime. Fuck you are an idiot.

Fuller will be out with a hamstring injury any week now just like he always is.

5 rbs. 4 starting spots. my wr2 is jarvis landry.

All things equal I shy away from this trade. All things arent equal.

You fucking turd.

I would've given you Sterling, Anderson, Diontae, or Parker for Ronald straight up.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:56 am 

I will also say that the deal involving Will Fuller for Ronald Jones AND Landry is in no way more fair than me trying to trade Michael Thomas for Higgins, Waller, and Bell. And if this trade goes thru, I will be done with the league on the spot, straight up. You guys accuse me of trying to ruin this league when in actuality, I am just trying to keep things as fair as possible. You guys just don't have any fucking integrity and that is the reason this league now sucks.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:23 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Fuller for RoJo is such a great even trade between 2 great thoughtful players. Kudos to Prime and Ice. thats how you make transactions.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:28 am 

Fuller for RoJo is such a great even trade between 2 great thoughtful players. Kudos to Prime and Ice. thats how you make transactions.

It's Fuller for Rojo AND Landry you fucking muppet. And why are you even in this thread when you were too pussy to play in the first place? Anything you say means absolutely dick because you aren't playing this year so shut the fuck up you diseased peasant and go suck down a Regeneron slurpee with your disgusting pig of a wife.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:32 am 

Cash on hand:

I didn't join because i knew you'd ruin the league. im in this thread because i wanna help put the pieces back together for next season. its going to be so great not dealing with your bullshit.

#MBHOFFGA

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:36 am 

Cash on hand:

Landry is having a horrible year.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:54 am 

I didn't join because i knew you'd ruin the league. im in this thread because i wanna help put the pieces back together for next season. its going to be so great not dealing with your bullshit.

#MBHOFFGA

I haven't ruined anything. I'm basically the only person who wants fair trades done. Neither Prime or Ice want fair trades because they were both willing to do a CMC for Montgomery trade, so how is it that they have more integrity for the league than I do? Ice is also the one who did the horrible trade for Michael Thomas a couple of years ago. I've never tried to do horrible trades like that. You can't put the pieces back together for a league that doesn't even feature BHO players. The entire league is basically Jermz' family. Cole no longer plays. JSant no longer plays. Britpop no longer plays. Nazty no longer plays. Wladistruth no longer plays. Gruber played one year. E9 never played. Vendetta no longer plays. Aneed no longer plays. Brandon and Richie both passed away. The league cannot be restored to its glory days and my participation or non participation has nothing to do with that.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:17 am 

Cash on hand:

you showed your colors when you voted against the Lamar/DK deal. and you intimated that the person getting Lamar/DK was getting ripped off. thats the worst FF take ive ever heard. but im sure you had your corrupt reasoning. and Jermz people are mostly strong and honest players. Swords brother or cousin, whatever the fuck he is, was a strong player. Ice cousin or whoever, well he sucks but he's an honest legit player. so you keep harping on about oh its not a BHO league anymore. well a good portion of the old BHO heads you mentioned were lame deadbeat players. so BHO or not, fuck them. we can have 5-6 strong BHO players, fill in the rest with dudes families, and have a fantastic league.

fuck you.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Burr get off my dick. Like austin said, you showed your colors. You always crying or got something to say about any move i make. Clearly jealous mentioning what you would have given Prime lmao. Just hateful you already have a league called hateful.

Fair, unbiased people have sided with me. Get off my dick man I am not Fred.

Fuller is a WR1 and better than all those bums you mentioned. Prime a smart dude he knows what he is doing

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Such a woman :lol: :lol: :lol: Landry was just a throw in. I bet you if we did the deal again without Landry you would still bitch. You would do us all a favor if you left and maybe a real player like Austin could take your team over and show you how its done. And we can get back to trading around here.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:04 pm 

Burr get off my dick. Like austin said, you showed your colors. You always crying or got something to say about any move i make. Clearly jealous mentioning what you would have given Prime lmao. Just hateful you already have a league called hateful.

Fair, unbiased people have sided with me. Get off my dick man I am not Fred.

Fuller is a WR1 and better than all those bums you mentioned. Prime a smart dude he knows what he is doing

That's because you're a cheating piece of shit

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I wouldnt trade Rojo for those guys, burowz. The dude just balled out for 100 yds in 3 consecutive weeks, has a plus matchup this week, and plays on a good team with a good offense and defense.

Even if Fournette comes back and gets touches that dude has really shown a lot. I was very high on him. But with Dak going down, I have to be more aggressive if I want to win this thing.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:16 pm 

I wouldnt trade Rojo for those guys, burowz. The dude just balled out for 100 yds in 3 consecutive weeks, has a plus matchup this week, and plays on a good team with a good offense and defense.

Even if Fournette comes back and gets touches that dude has really shown a lot. I was very high on him. But with Dak going down, I have to be more aggressive if I want to win this thing.

Then that would make you a moron.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Everyone is a moron besides burowz.

That is a lonely life, man.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:24 pm 

Einstein said that most people are stupid. He wasn't wrong. Enjoy tender hammy Fuller.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Einstein said that most people are stupid. He wasn't wrong. Enjoy tender hammy Fuller.

An aspect of intelligence is also self awareness and evaluation. You seem to be sorely lacking in those two areas.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Self awareness, evaluation, and getting pussy are the 3 main aspects of intelligence.

Burowz is legally retarded.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:42 pm 

An aspect of intelligence is also self awareness and evaluation. You seem to be sorely lacking in those two areas.

Nah, I'm really not. phone monkey. I really couldn't care what you half wits think of me. You motherfuckers are inconsequential to me.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

How do you guys think AB will produce?

Post Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:47 am 

Cash on hand:

I'll beat your suckah ass without a defense Moe.

Jermz I haven't had a defense basically all year....
So wat exactly are u trying to say??? :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Last time I had a defense was week 3 maybe....
WERE BOTH NOT PLAYING A DEFENSE THISE WEEK U CLOWN CUZ I can't drop LAMAR

SO 1 OF US WILL WIN WO A DEFENSE BY DEFAULT

Post Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:50 am 

Cash on hand:

And look next yr if we dont have at least 8 bho members I'm out....definitely done in burrowz league that's a guarantee

Me,jermz,prime, burrowz, Austin comes back,swords....we have a lot of posters here so send out some invites on this forum make a thread...
Im not playing with a bunch of bozo family members anymore

Jermz cousin pussy whipped at 27 that's a dam Shame

Post Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:56 am 

Cash on hand:

Like I said it takes 30 seconds to do a lineup...
Dudes playing guys on ir,on byes,its bush league man

Even if its majority bho members I'm probably still out cuz I'm just tired of u guys...
This yr been crazy, sad and petty

Ya all saying burrowz ruined the league its all his fault,hes a big part of it yes,but hes an easy scapegoat... Prime and ice are huge problems to

Dudes vetoes trades on purpose out of spite cuz there shit got vetoed....that has nothing to do with burrowz or his shortcomings as a human being that's all them...

Dudes seriously need to look in the mirror and reevaluate wat kind of man u are and wat kind of person u really wanna be in life...
I'd never veto a trade cuz my trade got VETOED, that's just some pussy sorry female shit

Prime and ice been acting really vagina this yr...been just as big of a problem as burrowz IMO so dont try to blame everything on him

Post Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:58 am 

Cash on hand:

Than u got Austin running his mouth and like burrowz said u ain't even in either league... U took ur ball and went home so its true u shouldn't even post in this thread

If im out next yr I won't be posting and voicing my opinion on other grown mens business man burrowz is right....its a bad look man real faggoty :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 100  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion