Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1315 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next
 Post subject: Re: BHO Hateful 8
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It makes great sense...Thomas, dhop,and Cooper are way better than all ur wrs burrowz! But I'm fine it doesn't matter...Carr is gonna have fun against the horrible Bengals Dee and the Oakland Dee will feast on this bum finlay to

I'm good bro...woods stock goes up cuz it looks like cooks is finished! Wen kupp got hurt last yr woods value went thru the roof so it'll happen again this year with cooks out

Mixon gonna eat in garbage time and white gonna eat in the passing game so I'm straight
U would have beat regardless of wether I played Cooper so it's all good

I'm looking for a rb man anyone need a wr send me a deal

Oh yeah? Then how come you ain't in 1st place?

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:18 am 

Cash on hand:

Cuz I haven't had this team all year....Cooper was hurt and I only had Adams for 2 weeks I traded for him...it's all good wen playoff time comes I'm gonna crush

Rogers is gonna eat week 15...
By that time I'll have all my wrs in full flight and my RB situation will be resolved and I'll play the best 2 RBS that give me the best chance to win

I knew u was gonna pick up all the qbs wen u said watch wat I'm gonna do to moe this week :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: no matter I'm fine with Carr he'll get me 20-25 pts this week he's home against the bumass Bengals

I'm gonna win this week and solidify my playoff spot

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:44 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Cuz I haven't had this team all year....Cooper was hurt and I only had Adams for 2 weeks I traded for him...it's all good wen playoff time comes I'm gonna crush

Rogers is gonna eat week 15...
By that time I'll have all my wrs in full flight and my RB situation will be resolved and I'll play the best 2 RBS that give me the best chance to win

I knew u was gonna pick up all the qbs wen u said watch wat I'm gonna do to moe this week :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: no matter I'm fine with Carr he'll get me 20-25 pts this week he's home against the bumass Bengals

I'm gonna win this week and solidify my playoff spot

Shouldn't have spent all of your money. :cool:

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

I made some great investments...I like my RBS and I have the best wrs in the history of fantasy :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Rogers will ball in the playoffs wen I really need him so it's fine.... we'll see who has the last laugh burrowz

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
protoculture may want to replace Jordan Howard at RB as it seems he won't play vs NE.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

protoculture may want to replace Jordan Howard at RB as it seems he won't play vs NE.

Why are you still starting Sony Michel?

Post Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Why are you still starting Sony Michel?

i didnt have much of a choice with my bye weeks. sure i could've went with one of the 5 or so scrubs i picked up to keep away from protoculture but really it wouldve been a lateral move. i dont plan on using him again unless its out of desperation and i think i should luckily get the win anyway.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm not sure I want to start San Fran's D this week.

I need to make sure I beat Damien this week because I already lost to him once this year.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

I need to make sure I beat Damien this week because I already lost to him once this year.

you called your shot before the year began. i hope you take it all the way.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That's the sweetest thing you have ever said to me. :pervert:

Post Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

That's the sweetest thing you have ever said to me. :pervert:

aw shit wrong league, im not Lester over here. :bj2:

Post Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:27 am 

Cash on hand:

I want my props burrowz and u other bitches

I sat Cooper and Rogers and I was right!!
Dudes was on here questioning me for sitting Cooper before,so now that it worked I want my props
Burrowz ur league is mine I'm taking it down

Moemoney the inaugural winner of the h8ful league :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:06 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I want my props burrowz and u other bitches

I sat Cooper and Rogers and I was right!!
Dudes was on here questioning me for sitting Cooper before,so now that it worked I want my props
Burrowz ur league is mine I'm taking it down

Moemoney the inaugural winner of the h8ful league :hearty-laugh:

Shut up

Post Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

looks like Burowz vs Moe in rd 1. :more-drama-plz-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

I hope that's the case....so I can get burrowz out in his own league early!! I got this league on lock and key...best wrs by far and my rb situation is great now
Williams is clearly the guy for the colts the rest of the year

Drake looks great hopefully DJ is done....gurley and mixon are a problem but I think they'll give me 1 or 2 great games.both have great matchups this week so I'll see wat happens

Post Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:09 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I hope that's the case....so I can get burrowz out in his own league early!! I got this league on lock and key...best wrs by far and my rb situation is great now

Drake looks great hopefully DJ is done....gurley and mixon are a problem but I think they'll give me 1 or 2 great games.both have great matchups this week so I'll see wat happens

Anything can happen in an 8 man league but I did already beat you twice during the regular season.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:32 am 

Cash on hand:

Anything can happen in an 8 man league but I did already beat you twice during the regular season.

ahhhhh dont come with no weak sauce. its playoff time now.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:50 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

ahhhhh dont come with no weak sauce. its playoff time now.

Not for you it isn't. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:22 am 

Cash on hand:

It's true u beat me twice...u have cmac he's had a great yr he's the best player in fantasy he's the MVP this yr in fantasy

But wen u play me again I'll have dhop,Adams,and Thomas!! With some real RBS this time
So I like my chances burrowz but I don't deny ur team is great u have had a great year

If u make the playoffs in both leagues I give u big props cuz that's tough to do...at the end of the day ur a good enough fantasy player to get by!! U would be so much better if u didn't make these ridiculous trades

Wen I play u again Drake and Williams are the RBS getting all the touches....mixon and McCoy will be options.gurley is a WC
All I have to do is figure out wat RB to play in week 15 and I believe I'll honestly come out victorius against u in the playoffs

But that's weeks away I have to win this week and clinch my playoff spot

Post Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:38 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's true u beat me twice...u have cmac he's had a great yr he's the best player in fantasy he's the MVP this yr in fantasy

But wen u play me again I'll have dhop,Adams,and Thomas!! With some real RBS this time
So I like my chances burrowz but I don't deny ur team is great u have had a great year

If u make the playoffs in both leagues I give u big props cuz that's tough to do...at the end of the day ur a good enough fantasy player to get by!! U would be so much better if u didn't make these ridiculous trades

Wen I play u again Drake and Williams are the RBS getting all the touches....mixon and McCoy will be options.gurley is a WC
All I have to do is figure out wat RB to play in week 15 and I believe I'll honestly come out victorius against u in the playoffs

But that's weeks away I have to win this week and clinch my playoff spot

I didn't have many options with RB's in the other league. I did what I had to do to try and at least get reasonable RB's on my squad. Sure, it wasn't perfect, but I came out alright in the end as it looks like I am going to make the playoffs in both leagues.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Can Cousins give the Phallus what he needs to beat the Master?

Post Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:58 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
:lol: after all our pre season saber rattling, shit turned out marvelous for you in this league, and I did terrible. Would be nice to go out putting one in your bottom.

I think he's on a sex strike...

Post Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

finally some good fortune for me in this league, for the time being anyway.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:22 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If Cousins wasn't such a fucking pussy ass white boy, Jermz probably would've won.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:32 am 

Cash on hand:

i finally beat Moe. :happy:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1315 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion