Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1704 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 69  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And still Rivers couldnt help but throw it away.

:kopfpatsch: :lol:

They need a new QB man. Im not saying Rivers is done and cooked, but there is no one who believes that they can make a deep playoff run with Rivers. If they dont draft his replacement next, they are idiots.

Rivers has never been their problem, dude.

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:11 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
And still Rivers couldnt help but throw it away.

:kopfpatsch: :lol:

They need a new QB man. Im not saying Rivers is done and cooked, but there is no one who believes that they can make a deep playoff run with Rivers. If they dont draft his replacement next, they are idiots.

Rivers has never been their problem, dude.

He wasnt their problem before. But he's definitely an impediment now. They dont need to replace him this year, but they would be stupid to extend or resign him for big dollars. This is his last year, either get the most game ready qb in the draft and run, or get the best one and try to coax him into something discount to facilitate a fair switch over to the next generation. He's 38, and he aint no sb winning qb like tom brady, he outlasted Eli. It's time for him to help the next kid out.

and once it's gone...you can't get it back!

Post Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ravens aint better than the Niners. They meet in a few weeks just to be clear

I bet the Ravens beat the 49ers when they play. That's a 1 o'clock game too, man that one's probably gonna be a beatdown. Jimmy G will get eaten alive by this Ravens D. Ravens have the best D in the league since the Peters trade.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:06 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I bet the Ravens beat the 49ers when they play. That's a 1 o'clock game too, man that one's probably gonna be a beatdown. Jimmy G will get eaten alive by this Ravens D. Ravens have the best D in the league since the Peters trade.

Yeah, I was going to cite that peters trade. I've seen the difference first hand because I have bmore a fantasy squad. They were hovering just a bit higher than mediocrity, and since that trade, they've been an absolute terror.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yeah, I was going to cite that peters trade. I've seen the difference first hand because I have bmore a fantasy squad. They were hovering just a bit higher than mediocrity, and since that trade, they've been an absolute terror.

That was a huge trade because he was such a great fit for this defense since they blitz the most in the league plus getting a healthy Jimmy Smith back put this D over the top. They have the best D in the league since that trade and played Seattle, NE, Cincy and Houston in that span. Meanwhile the Niners D been getting exposed the last few weeks.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:38 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That was a huge trade because he was such a great fit for this defense since they blitz the most in the league plus getting a healthy Jimmy Smith back put this D over the top. They have the best D in the league since that trade and played Seattle, NE, Cincy and Houston in that span. Meanwhile the Niners D been getting exposed the last few weeks.

Yup! Facts. They gonna seize up the rams next, in LA.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Boy named Cincy and Houston like they are good teams :lol: :kopfpatsch: we aint been getting exposed, we gotten hurt. Kwon alwxander gone for the year, Blair gone for the year, and now Dee ford will miss multiple games too. So yea you guys may pull it out but beatdown?!! You fuckin crazy. That shit gon be close and dont be surprised if we whip yall ass. Yall aint had no adversity yet while we been battling injuries all year and still barely lost one game.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:04 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland

Yup! Facts. They gonna seize up the rams next, in LA.

thats gonna be a close game on MNF. Rams are a realistic upset special. Ravens probably win with a last drive defensive stop or a last second Tucker FG.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Myles Garrett alleges Mason Rudolph called him a racial slur.

1. wouldnt make what he did any less wrong

2. i feel 100% confident in saying he's fucking lying. playing the race card to try and garner sympathy to get off lighter. in this day and age this type of shit can almost always be proven. these 2 werent alone on the field. plenty of witnesses, mics, cameras, nothing of the sort has been picked up. and im sure Myles wouldve immediately said something right after.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:34 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austin_3:16 wrote:
Myles Garrett alleges Mason Rudolph called him a racial slur.

1. wouldnt make what he did any less wrong

2. i feel 100% confident in saying he's fucking lying. playing the race card to try and garner sympathy to get off lighter. in this day and age this type of shit can almost always be proven. these 2 werent alone on the field. plenty of witnesses, mics, cameras, nothing of the sort has been picked up. and im sure Myles wouldve immediately said something right after.

Yeah, I'm not buying it either. Heck, he might have said something like 'boy' and he's trying to twist that into a racial slur. But ya, most likely doing whatever he can to not get a long ass ban, that shit gonna cost money.

That should have been the first thing said in the post game interviews "this dude called me a ...." such and such. Ya Myles, try the man next door.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

exactly. 5 minutes after he clubbed him he had the entire world calling him a criminal, a POS, deserves a 10-16 game suspension, and at that point he would choose not to defend himself with a damning truth about Rudolph?? and then he told nobody on his team about this?? nobody on either side heard anything?? yea ok.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:56 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

exactly. 5 minutes after he clubbed him he had the entire world calling him a criminal, a POS, deserves a 10-16 game suspension, and at that point he would choose not to defend himself with a damning truth about Rudolph?? and then he told nobody on his team about this?? nobody on either side heard anything?? yea ok.

I am not even going all heavy on Myles. I chalked it up as a moment of anger and insanity, it happens. But fuck, dude gotta get suspended for the rest of the season either way minimum. But this now...makes me wanna call dude a POS, because as you said in a diff thread, false accusations of racism are fucking awful.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Myles Garrett said Rudolph used a racial slur. lol

Talk about the low-hanging fruit.

I hope they suspend his ass for a year.

And if it can be proven that he's lying about that, I hope Rudolph sues him for defamation.

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:18 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I bet if he owned up instead of trying that racial slur shit, they'd have given him better treatment.

Upheld.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah man...fuck that nigger.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

This shit is outta hand. Garrett dont deserve that and cant beieve Rudolph didnt get suspended at all. Bullshit. Rudolph deserves a couple games thats it.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

deserved a sizable fine. nothing more or less.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Nah he deserved a game at least. Initiated the whole shit

Post Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Nah he deserved a game at least. Initiated the whole shit

you want to punish him based off what Garrett did. thats not right. punish him off his own actions. those were not suspension worthy. if Garrett didnt bash him with a helmet you wouldnt be calling for suspension.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:42 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

A think 1 gm was appropriate for Rudolph. A fine isnt enough the way he was provoking shit.

I was down for rest of season with Garrett, until he tried that lame ass shit he tried to run with. Give him the season and a couple.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ogunjobi got 1 game for his cowardly sneak attack from behind.

Pouncey got 2 games for kicking and punching a man on the ground.

what exactly did Rudolph do that was equal or almost equal to those 2?? i know he started it but look at the exact actions. the type of stuff that has happened thousands of times without anybody getting suspended.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

I was down for rest of season with Garrett, until he tried that lame ass shit he tried to run with. Give him the season and a couple.

idk whats worse, Garrett shamelessly pulling the race card or Ogunjobi claiming he snuck Rudolph from behind cause he was protecting Garrett, who was getting pummeled by 2 O lineman at the time.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:06 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

idk whats worse, Garrett shamelessly pulling the race card or Ogunjobi claiming he snuck Rudolph from behind cause he was protecting Garrett, who was getting pummeled by 2 O lineman at the time.

:lol:

Post Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:08 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ogunjobi got 1 game for his cowardly sneak attack from behind.

Pouncey got 2 games for kicking and punching a man on the ground.

what exactly did Rudolph do that was equal or almost equal to those 2?? i know he started it but look at the exact actions. the type of stuff that has happened thousands of times without anybody getting suspended.

Instigating. That shit is important. And it wasn't a small instigation either. It was repeated, and the sole reason why shit popped. He needs to get a game, fuck a fine...on the fact that he repeated it and it led to what it did.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

well i think the biggest instigator was Garretts attempted murder on Rudolph. Prior to that it was a scuffle among thousands that we've seen that has never come close to resulting in this type of aftermath. and lets also throw in the blatant illegal late hit on the actual play, in reality the real instigating moment. we all know Garrett is a borderline dirty player.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1704 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 69  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion