Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:09 am 

Cash on hand:

I'm really happy as a giant fan to be rid of odell
Just wish we got more for him but Wat we got is good enough... Browns have the best/most talented roster in the afc now with odell

Giants weren't going anywhere this yr anyway the next 2 yrs our fanbase just needs to face the reality were rebuilding! Dallas and Philly are clearly better than us... Eagles won it and got to 2nd Rd again last yr! While Dallas has been to the playoffs 3 times the last 5 yrs
No point in keeping Odell for another yr of losing cuz all he was gonna do is cry and complain

Rebuild with saquan and haskins...

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:12 am 

Cash on hand:

As for the jets I'm really happy for there fanbase to get a player of leveons caliber... Best offensive player u guys have had since Curtis Martin for sure
And he's more talented than curtis

He'll help darnold grow alot faster and cut his tos down..Crowders good went healthy and Mosley is great he's one of the best lbs in the game
And u guys will get Allen or q at 3 in the draft so it's a great look

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:24 am 

Cash on hand:

Browns will definitely win the division now.... Ben is 38 with no leveon and ab! Couldn't even make the playoffs wo leveon wen the yr before with him Steelers had 13 wins

That says it all right there...
I thought before browns got Odell they were gonna win that division now getting Odell seals it
Jets, Browns, and buffalo has been bad for so long they have great things coming

Brady is gonna be 42 in August and definitely looked his age this past yr... Darnold and Allen are ready to take over the division if not this coming yr certainly the next

Beasley and John Brown will be huge for Allen and buffalo.... And they'll probably draft metcalf or brown at 9! In 2 yrs my giants will be contenders again

But im glad we traded away Odells ego and his contract.... Yes he's a great player no question! But these great wrs never win a title as the focal point of an offense

Qbs and defenses win titles not wrs... Moss, Owens, Fitz, megatron, Julio, ab, chad Johnson all these guys were great but didn't win
We won 2 titles wo Odell so we'll win again wo him someday

Haskins and saquan are much quieter and they'll bring us a chip again... I have no hard feelings towards Odell tho i wish him the best! I hope he wins as a brown eli got me 2 chips so I have no bad feelings no hate

And I hope leveon and darnold win together to... But in 3 yrs wen darnold is great they'll probably cut leveon once that guaranteed money is up

Post Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Giants are fucking idiots.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:25 am 

Cash on hand:

The giants didn't win any playoff games with Odell....keep him for wat to continue losing?
These great wrs don't produce any chips like I said

Trading his crying ass didn't bother me at all....we'll win WO him eli did that twice
Haskins and Barkley will bring us a ring

Board index » General Sports Discussion