Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post subject: The UFC's new cash cow
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:45 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: GeorgiaGeorgia
Last night, this gal named Maycee Barber had her first fight in the UFC. 115 pounder. She is 20 yo, cute when dolled up, and seems to like talking in front of people and promoting her greatness.

She looked like the goods beating the piss out of this other newcomer. She has a killer instinct and was brutal with the ground and pound elbows.

BTW, the other gal, Hannah Cipher, looked to be way smaller but was game to the core. She has a helluva chin and I'd like to see her matched more to her size. I doubt that will happen as I imagine she could probably cut weight to the atom weight which i believe is 105. she had high respect with her toughness and taking a beating.

I believe there are some good matches between Namajunas, Tatiana Suarez, and Barber, if it shakes out like I think it might. You never know, greatness is elusive.

It won't be long before all you Knuckleheads will talking about how fine she is in the same breath like Rousey :lol: I'm sure I will make a thread how she can beat Mayweathers ass :lol:

Board index » General Sports Discussion