Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 694 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 28  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:10 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Paul + Harden > Lebron
Anyway you want to twist it

Yes, The 2 beat Lebron in a handicap match. You win that part of the argument, and lose the rest.

That was my point. Houston has Paul+Harden currently and rhe Lakers have Lebron. The Rockets are better.

And youll take both of them over Lebron despite evidence to the contrary, which leaves us to conclude that you're just engaging in Famdom. If Paul and Harden were in purple and gold...and Lebron in red, your view would be the opposite.

Ive said many things about Lebron, but Ive never said anything beyond that hes he best in the world...and option 1 to start your team with.

But whatever, Ill take it on my shoulders, the Lakers beat the rockets this year, thats right THIS YEAR. we can return to this in the spring.

Nobody cares about any of that what if shit. Its about now and no way would I trade Paul and Harden for James. No way the Lakers are beating a healthy Houston team. Lebron hasn't won on his own ever.

More people care about that the drivel you seem to be trying to pander.

Point is you constructed this straw man, to try and win in an argument that the facts dont support, and the straw man you constructed was even worse than your original stance. Then you moved onto KD, Austin put his foot in that ass. Where you gonna build another?

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:11 am 

Cash on hand:

This is the age where facts dont mean shit.

Russia rigged the election: No facts
Trump colluded with Putin: No facts
Syria using chemical weapons...we gotta bomb em: No facts
Id rather take a 2 time champion and multiple time MVP over 2 guys who have no more than an MVP between them...and a run to the West Finals: No facts.

Yea and you like apples and I like oranges. Doesn't make you right and me wrong.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:19 am 

Cash on hand:

Paul + Harden > Lebron

Yes, The 2 beat Lebron in a handicap match. You win that part of the argument, and lose the rest.

That was my point. Houston has Paul+Harden currently and rhe Lakers have Lebron. The Rockets are better.

And youll take both of them over Lebron despite evidence to the contrary, which leaves us to conclude that you're just engaging in Famdom. If Paul and Harden were in purple and gold...and Lebron in red, your view would be the opposite.

Ive said many things about Lebron, but Ive never said anything beyond that hes he best in the world...and option 1 to start your team with.

But whatever, Ill take it on my shoulders, the Lakers beat the rockets this year, thats right THIS YEAR. we can return to this in the spring.

Nobody cares about any of that what if shit. Its about now and no way would I trade Paul and Harden for James. No way the Lakers are beating a healthy Houston team. Lebron hasn't won on his own ever.

Point is you constructed this straw man, to try and win in an argument that the facts dont support, and the straw man you constructed was even worse than your original stance. Then you moved onto KD, Austin put his foot in that ass. Where you gonna build another?

I see 2 Lebronnies who will be eating crow by the end of the season. I've stated facts and yet to hear an argument that wasn't hypocritical yet. Time will tell.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:23 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lebron has done more with less than any player in the sport. And hes done more with less than either guy...or both together.

But hey, fuck Lebron, we dont want him.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: Ya, I think this one has run its course.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:24 am 

Cash on hand:

Harden + Paul > Lebron
The Lakers not built to win now and even they know it. This year is an audition to see who plays well with Lebron. It's not like they got the 2nd star they were chasing. If Lebron takes this team they got now far it'll be more impressive than anything he's done to me since his 1st go round in Cleveland.

This says nothing about GM or starting a team from the ground up. Good way to try to twist things.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:26 am 

Cash on hand:

Lebron has done more with less than any player in the sport. And hes done more with less than either guy...or both together.

But hey, fuck Lebron, we dont want him.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: Ya, I think this one has run its course.

This is that fanboy shit right here. No facts just pom poms.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:31 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Celtics will be in the Finals.

Book it.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:32 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Paul + Harden > Lebron

I see 2 Lebronnies who will be eating crow by the end of the season. I've stated facts and yet to hear an argument that wasn't hypocritical yet. Time will tell.

i dont like Lebron at all you dumb ass hillbilly. :lol:

but i am a fanatic of common sense and strongly against your stupidity, bias, and hypocrisy.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:32 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Book it.

Foregone conclusion.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:33 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Paul + Harden > Lebron

but i am a fanatic of common sense and strongly against your stupidity, bias, and hypocrisy.

Its funny, I dont think there are 2 guys who shit on Lebron on this board than us over the years. Its a new world where Im accused of being a Lebron groupie.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:34 am 

Cash on hand:

I can't wait for season to start. Just like last year when you were big on OKC :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: . Then backpedaled and blamed Melo for everything :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: . The Lakers will have you doing the same this year :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
All bets are good with you.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:34 am 

Cash on hand:

Book it.

Foregone conclusion.

uh no, not even close.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:35 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I can't wait for season to start. Just like last year when you were big on OKC :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: . Then backpedaled and blamed Melo for everything :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: . The Lakers will have you doing the same this year :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

:lol: alright man. Dont forget your pile of straws man.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:35 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Book it.

Foregone conclusion.

uh no, not even close.

We already did this. lol.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:37 am 

Cash on hand:

Book it.

Foregone conclusion.

uh no, not even close.

We already did this. lol.

oh yeah. yesterday. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:38 am 

Cash on hand:

Paul + Harden > Lebron

Its funny, I dont think there are 2 guys who shit on Lebron on this board than us over the years. Its a new world where Im accused of being a Lebron groupie.

yea, speak unbias truth, get labeled as something you're the complete opposite of. Welcome to the new millennium.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:42 am 

Cash on hand:

Paul + Harden > Lebron

You're just a piece of shit with Lebron cum on your brains in my eyes still with no facts but opinions.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:45 am 

Cash on hand:

:happy: :happy: :happy: :rofl:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:46 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And the final part of the straw man here.....having lost in the unbiased fact department...and the subsequent straw man attempts....ladies n gentlemen.....personal attacks. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:47 am 

Cash on hand:

:lol: alright man. Dont forget your pile of straws man.

:hearty-laugh:

When that's all you got to deflect the truth

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:50 am 

Cash on hand:

And the final part of the straw man here.....having lost in the unbiased fact department...and the subsequent straw man attempts....ladies n gentlemen.....personal attacks. :lol:

Keep telling yourself whatever make you feel right, but at the end of the day you'll be wrong again.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:50 am 

Cash on hand:

"you're just a piece of shit with Lebron cum on your brains."

dude got my stomach hurting. :smiley-says-lol: :lmao:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:51 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: his blood pressure is up for sure.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:55 am 

Cash on hand:

You spewing jokes, I'm stating facts. That shit don't mean nothing to me. We differ opinions but facts are facts.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:57 am 

Cash on hand:

:hearty-laugh: his blood pressure is up for sure.

Naw Im smoking a blunt laughing at you niggas

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 694 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 28  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion