Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3974 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133 ... 159  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea and Josh Reynolds is a 4th stringer lol like most return men.

Big ben said Bell never texted him back lmao

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... xt-message

Josh Reynolds is far more relevant than the black Cooper.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Sneaky pete dropped some dough last night, i lol’d at $25 on allen hurns tho, wtf. Yea him dropping gore was dumb too. I dont think he’s too experienced in this yet.

Salary_kaep still aint spent nothing, he must not know about it. $2 is a good price for Reynolds, but Pharoh cooper is back, i wonder if he gets some work.

N’joku time has come to an end on my roster. I thought kittle was safe so i went with N’joku first in the draft, thinking jermz and some of the other foreigners would gravitate towards him, but i forgot Jermz an uncle tom uncle ruckus type, and he stole kittle from me, as I was planning to scoop him next round. He also was injured at the time. I got kittle in every other league im in. I fucked up lol but i will ride with one or two of the 3 TE’s i have currently or play the waiver wire. CJ anderson too good to be unemployed for long, i got a feeling somebody will pick him up soon

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

A 1,000 yards last year, super bowl champ. Put some RESPEK on that man’s name lol. He knows it too which is why he demanded his release or just acted like an ass enough for them to cut him. He thought him and CMC would be on some Ingram -Kamara stuff but Riverboat Ron is like nah bruh, #7 overall pick is getting the rock, and rightfully so. I hate all these fuckin RB committees in football nowadays

Stay holdin' those bums Moe Jr.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

I LOVE this Big Sneaky Peter motherfucker....LMFAO

All of that money and BOOM!!!!

He dropped Henry and then picked him up for $50 bucks. A deal well done.

But uh....why in the fuck did he drop Frank Gore? LMFAO

And why did he drop Smallwood?

Does he think he has to drop an RB to pick one up? LOL

I'm genuinely surprised I was able to pick up Reynolds for $2 bucks. Like, I can't believe it. I tried to get Henry but I only bid $15 and I was confident I'd get the Zona D for $12 bucks but not 100% sure.

I really thought someone would snatch up Reynolds for like $15 or something.

yea i didnt get the droppjng of Gore. i do get dropping Smallwood. he's irrelevant. also surprised you got Reynolds for 2 bucks and great job getting the Zona D. Sneaky Pete is that dude. fuck his record. wish we had more in the league like him. Real man.

yeah...Sneaky wins Mr. Congeniality Award this year. lol

he deserves to win something. hopefully another game at least.

Surprisingly, he almost won three games so far this season.

If i beat Jermz, and then he loses to Pete afterwards.....jermz gonna hate me. :hearty-laugh:

Jermz just gotta hope his WR core can get him through.

I'm really hoping Zona can hang a 20 spot for me this week. I'm kind of counting on it. I like my matchups but if I can't win this week, then it's definitely over for me.

Relying on defense, just like i said :lol: :lol: :kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch: and yea you got Kerryon and michel, whoopty do, you still dont get the fact that you gave the #1 team an elite RB1 with a super easy playoff schedule dummy. All money aint good money. I woild have left him with his conundrum of RBs to start instead of allowing him to consolidate and start an elite player. You have to play to win not just tink around with your roster all year like a dumb fag which is pretty much what you have done

I'm not RELYING on defense you stupid fuck...I've been extremely diligent in my approach and picking up pieces on the wire. You picked up C.J. and I picked up Bernard...who picked up the more useful piece?

You guys don't even have any money to bid...because you are wasteful. NWO had a really good team regardless. Even if I didn't give him CMC he still would have Sony and Kerryon and one or the other might be starting for him. His team was already stacked you dumb shit, and CMC wasn't producing as well as I wanted him to be producing at the time I traded him. I don't regret the trade. I only regret giving you Conner for basically fucking nothing. That was my true fuck up this season, and I am guilty.

Look at you...you are starting TWO low-end TE's this week. I'm not even going to tell you what you should be doing rather than starting those two bums because I hope you get fucking smashed this week.

Lmao what does “counting on” mean then? It’s synonymous with relying on :lol: :cool: I could have picked up Bernard, but i chose CJ. I know bernards role, if CJ goes to a team like the Jets he will instantly be the #1. I’d rather take my chances with a potential #1 or if CJ goes to a good team. Im not surprised you got Bernard, you love backup RBs :cool: Yeldon, Ekeler, Bernard, :oops: CJ is a better player anyway

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

And why would i want advice from some clown ranked below me?!! :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: you on the outside looking in #7

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I LOVE this Big Sneaky Peter motherfucker....LMFAO

All of that money and BOOM!!!!

He dropped Henry and then picked him up for $50 bucks. A deal well done.

But uh....why in the fuck did he drop Frank Gore? LMFAO

And why did he drop Smallwood?

Does he think he has to drop an RB to pick one up? LOL

I'm genuinely surprised I was able to pick up Reynolds for $2 bucks. Like, I can't believe it. I tried to get Henry but I only bid $15 and I was confident I'd get the Zona D for $12 bucks but not 100% sure.

I really thought someone would snatch up Reynolds for like $15 or something.

yea i didnt get the droppjng of Gore. i do get dropping Smallwood. he's irrelevant. also surprised you got Reynolds for 2 bucks and great job getting the Zona D. Sneaky Pete is that dude. fuck his record. wish we had more in the league like him. Real man.

yeah...Sneaky wins Mr. Congeniality Award this year. lol

he deserves to win something. hopefully another game at least.

Surprisingly, he almost won three games so far this season.

If i beat Jermz, and then he loses to Pete afterwards.....jermz gonna hate me. :hearty-laugh:

Jermz just gotta hope his WR core can get him through.

I'm really hoping Zona can hang a 20 spot for me this week. I'm kind of counting on it. I like my matchups but if I can't win this week, then it's definitely over for me.

Relying on defense, just like i said :lol: :lol: :kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch: and yea you got Kerryon and michel, whoopty do, you still dont get the fact that you gave the #1 team an elite RB1 with a super easy playoff schedule dummy. All money aint good money. I woild have left him with his conundrum of RBs to start instead of allowing him to consolidate and start an elite player. You have to play to win not just tink around with your roster all year like a dumb fag which is pretty much what you have done

I'm not RELYING on defense you stupid fuck...I've been extremely diligent in my approach and picking up pieces on the wire. You picked up C.J. and I picked up Bernard...who picked up the more useful piece?

You guys don't even have any money to bid...because you are wasteful. NWO had a really good team regardless. Even if I didn't give him CMC he still would have Sony and Kerryon and one or the other might be starting for him. His team was already stacked you dumb shit, and CMC wasn't producing as well as I wanted him to be producing at the time I traded him. I don't regret the trade. I only regret giving you Conner for basically fucking nothing. That was my true fuck up this season, and I am guilty.

Look at you...you are starting TWO low-end TE's this week. I'm not even going to tell you what you should be doing rather than starting those two bums because I hope you get fucking smashed this week.

Lmao what does “counting on” mean then? It’s synonymous with relying on :lol: :cool: I could have picked up Bernard, but i chose CJ. I know bernards role, if CJ goes to a team like the Jets he will instantly be the #1. I’d rather take my chances with a potential #1 or if CJ goes to a good team. Im not surprised you got Bernard, you love backup RBs :cool: Yeldon, Ekeler, Bernard, :oops: CJ is a better player anyway

You aren't smart enough to play the semantics game with me, dingus. And LOL @ you "counting" on CJ going to a dysfunctional team like the Jets and thinking he's going to be the #1 back...now you are really reaching. If anyone is going to be the feature back for the Jets, it'll be Big Mick.

And Yeldon is top 10 RB in FF points scored for the season, and even with Fournette back last week he still picked up over 10 points. I think he even has a good shot to get another 6-8 receptions this week against that Steelers D because you know they are going to be gunning for Fournette. You are just mad that I have Gordon's handcuff and you are sweating Gordon getting injured or them resting him during the playoffs. I hope they do rest him some and I hope it costs your bum ass. CJ is a fucking nobody...just like your fucking comedy.

Don't be surprised if Ekeler starts getting a lot more work during the last few weeks of the season.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And why would i want advice from some clown ranked below me?!! :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: you on the outside looking in #7

Only because of points dummy...you better pray that your shitty TE combo gets you a win this week because Primus is coming for that ass.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lmao here we go with the Yeldon top 10 blah blah blah. You should have played him then instead of 2 point michel.

Im smart enough to not punch a refrigerator, and smart enough not to get robbed, and smart enough not to waste away my years in fuckin Indiana :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lmao here we go with the Yeldon top 10 blah blah blah. You should have played him then instead of 2 point michel.

Im smart enough to not punch a refrigerator, and smart enough not to get robbed, and smart enough not to waste away my years in fuckin Indiana :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Why wouldn't I play Michel last week? You think I knew he was going to shit the bed, or, rather, the Pats were? Come on man...

Maybe it was a mistake to not play Kerryon but I wasn't trying to get cute by sitting him. I just thought the Bears D would absolutely maul Detroit's O-line and Kerryon wouldn't get much work. It's good to know he had such a good game against a stellar defense.

Right...because getting robbed has everything to do with being "smart". What a stupid fucking thing to say. Yeah...I shouldn't have punched the refrigerator, but, it was a better option than what I was about to do at that exact moment.

Yes, Indiana largely sucks. I should've left a long time ago. Point well taken. It is cheap to live here though. Only thing that really sucks is the weather. I would love to live in Cali but it's too expensive and all of those fires scare the hell out of me. That and the fact that there are so many nut job liberals there and I simply hate how the state is run. I'd love to live in S.D. though for the weather alone.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And Yeldon has scored double digit points in all but one game this year. Not bad for a guy who no one except ME predicted to do anything this year.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

LOL @ Lester getting his cum filled panties in a bunch. He threw in the towel like a fucking dumbass on his season when he traded Gurley and Diggs then got on a little win streak and now he cares about the league again :lol: Calling on Ice to get his worthless cronies to actually do something on the waiver wire and shit :rofl: I told that fool to hold fast cuz teams were about to fall off and he had a solid team that was putting up points but he panicked and got rid of his best players. Guess what bitch, you aint making the playoffs this year :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Why wouldn't I play Michel last week? You think I knew he was going to shit the bed, or, rather, the Pats were? Come on man...

Maybe it was a mistake to not play Kerryon but I wasn't trying to get cute by sitting him. I just thought the Bears D would absolutely maul Detroit's O-line and Kerryon wouldn't get much work. It's good to know he had such a good game against a stellar defense.

Right...because getting robbed has everything to do with being "smart". What a stupid fucking thing to say. Yeah...I shouldn't have punched the refrigerator, but, it was a better option than what I was about to do at that exact moment.

Yes, Indiana largely sucks. I should've left a long time ago. Point well taken. It is cheap to live here though. Only thing that really sucks is the weather. I would love to live in Cali but it's too expensive and all of those fires scare the hell out of me. That and the fact that there are so many nut job liberals there and I simply hate how the state is run. I'd love to live in S.D. though for the weather alone.

I hear you. Being robbed does have something to do with smarts, or burglarized i should say, which i believe is what happened to you. Better security measures in place, perhaps a guard dog, etc.

And i wouldnt played michel for the simple fact they need him down the stretch, they had a bye the next week and the Titans d aint scrubs. But lesson learned

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

LMMFAO @ NWO's lineup this week

Hey...I ain't even mad...this league has gone to the wolves this year.

I'm not sure about his lil bro sitting Robinson and Davis though but I guess he's probably got to start one Bears' WR or the other.

Funny shit.

dude better be playing around to try and get a rise out of us. :rofl:

At this point...I think it's hysterical and do not even care anymore. I will say though...he should probably take Zeke out and put Mixon in. :hearty-laugh:

Good call :cool:

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

LOL @ Lester getting his cum filled panties in a bunch. He threw in the towel like a fucking dumbass on his season when he traded Gurley and Diggs then got on a little win streak and now he cares about the league again :lol: Calling on Ice to get his worthless cronies to actually do something on the waiver wire and shit :rofl: I told that fool to hold fast cuz teams were about to fall off and he had a solid team that was putting up points but he panicked and got rid of his best players. Guess what bitch, you aint making the playoffs this year :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Lmao @cronies, aye , you to got story up tho bro. Aint no favors in fantasy, you better put those starters in with your colluding ass! All of us are impacted by that shit, including the commish himself.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I hear you. Being robbed does have something to do with smarts, or burglarized i should say, which i believe is what happened to you. Better security measures in place, perhaps a guard dog, etc.

And i wouldnt played michel for the simple fact they need him down the stretch, they had a bye the next week and the Titans d aint scrubs. But lesson learned

You know how many motherfuckers I've known who have been robbed who had security systems and even dogs in the house? A LOT! Ain't got shit to do with it. If a burglar wants to get into your home...chances are they are going to get in.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

LMMFAO @ NWO's lineup this week

Hey...I ain't even mad...this league has gone to the wolves this year.

I'm not sure about his lil bro sitting Robinson and Davis though but I guess he's probably got to start one Bears' WR or the other.

Funny shit.

dude better be playing around to try and get a rise out of us. :rofl:

At this point...I think it's hysterical and do not even care anymore. I will say though...he should probably take Zeke out and put Mixon in. :hearty-laugh:

Good call :cool:

haha

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This motherfucker put Mixon in...lmfao

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I mean...not for nothing...because Mixon had a decent game against Pitt in his last game, but, Zeke probably going to kill it against ATL this week.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

LOLZ...

Me and Anis both traded away Gurley...guarantee you no other league on Yahoo had two schmucks like us in their league.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

You know how many motherfuckers I've known who have been robbed who had security systems and even dogs in the house? A LOT! Ain't got shit to do with it. If a burglar wants to get into your home...chances are they are going to get in.

No nigga. Trust me this is my field of expertise. First of all its not robbery, its burglary, secondly you did not have any measures in place or you would have mentioned them. A locked door and screen aint enough. And if you live in an area prone to break ins that is also a question of smarts. If you had a camera system, alarm system, you would not have had that happen to you. They even have cheap alarms you can place on your doors and windows, that you can set when you leave. As soon as someone enters, they go off in seconds unless a code is put in. Trust me, as a man who has broken into houses and as a security professional nobody wants to be near a house with that loud ass alarm going off. I had those in all of my hood apartments

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

No nigga. Trust me this is my field of expertise. First of all its not robbery, its burglary, secondly you did not have any measures in place or you would have mentioned them. A locked door and screen aint enough. And if you live in an area prone to break ins that is also a question of smarts. If you had a camera system, alarm system, you would not have had that happen to you. They even have cheap alarms you can place on your doors and windows, that you can set when you leave. As soon as someone enters, they go off in seconds unless a code is put in. Trust me, as a man who has broken into houses and as a security professional nobody wants to be near a house with that loud ass alarm going off. I had those in all of my hood apartments

lmfao...I can't even.

Who the fuck are you Simon & Simon private investigators?

Thanks for making me laugh.

Get 'em, Ice!!

Last edited by 5Burowz on Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

LOLZ...

Me and Anis both traded away Gurley...guarantee you no other league on Yahoo had two schmucks like us in their league.

Look at these two butt buddies. If that were me benching my starters for the sneaky one or salary kaep Burr Bitch would be losing his fuckin mind lol . Shits on all my trades, but then bends over and gives the #1 team CMC. Dam white nationalists over here lmao

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

LOLZ...

Look at these two butt buddies. If that were me benching my starters for the sneaky one or salary kaep Burr Bitch would be losing his fuckin mind lol . Shits on all my trades, but then bends over and gives the #1 team CMC. Dam white nationalists over here lmao

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

lmfao...I can't even.

Who the fuck are you Simon & Simon private investigators?

Thanks for making me laugh.

Get 'em, Ice!!

Man you lucky i cant delete shit no more :lol: im just trying to help out the victims of the world. No more help for you buddy!!

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland

i know your faggot ass aint talking shit about me. :kopfpatsch:

my results post trades speak for themselves so thats that. i don't need to conspire with anyone like you and your faggot sister. no shame having pussies. and just like it didn't work for you last year it aint gonna work for your sister this year. Jermz shouldve squashed that conspiracy shit last year but didnt, ONLY because i told him not to. Thats right faggot. ANIS let your BS ride last year and still beat your cheating ass. now your laying down trying to get your brother in. :hearty-laugh: .....tell that broad go grow a pair and man up. be better than big sis.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Team Conspiracy mad NoSkillz couldnt land any of the worthwhile RBs on the wire. Shout out to Big Pete. :happy:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3974 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133 ... 159  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion