Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3974 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91 ... 159  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Yes this is horrible news for Hyde/Yeldon/Fournette owners.

I wanted to shoot Jermz Bell, but i want to trade him for another runner or two.

It doesn't affect me. I could drop Yeldon and not miss him.

so you basically traded CMC for Kamara, then flipped CMC into Michel/Kerryon. you wouldve been better off staying with Kamara.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Marshawn Lynch looking like he's done.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I wanted to shoot Jermz Bell, but i want to trade him for another runner or two.

so you basically traded CMC for Kamara, then flipped CMC into Michel/Kerryon. you wouldve been better off staying with Kamara.

No, because CMC got me those two, and I still have Yeldon and Ekeler.

Everyone wants RB's...you just have to know how to get them.

Yeldon has been productive all year even if it hasn't resulted in me getting wins.

Ekeler is the best handcuff in the league.

I can trade both but right now Yeldon maybe has lost a bit of value since Hyde was signed. Of course, it could be just for insurance purposes since Charles likely isn't to do much.

I'm not even convinced Hyde is going to play well in Jax. Time will tell.

I don't regret the trades I made, because at the end of the day, I believe my team is better than what I drafted, and that should be the goal.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah...hooray for Doug Martin owners. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I picked up Washington in my other league. If I had room in this league, I'd probably roster him as well.

Doug Martin fucking sucks.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

I picked up Washington in my other league. If I had room in this league, I'd probably roster him as well.

we all know who will be owning Martin in this league.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yeldon has been productive all year even if it hasn't resulted in me getting wins.

I can trade both but right now Yeldon maybe has lost a bit of value since Hyde was signed. Of course, it could be just for insurance purposes since Charles likely isn't to do much.

I don't regret the trades I made, because at the end of the day, I believe my team is better than what I drafted, and that should be the goal.

I wish we couldve seen Kamara/Gurley together.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

we all know who will be owning Martin in this league.

that made me laugh...

Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I wish we couldve seen Kamara/Gurley together.

I'm much too impatient. Could've maybe been some 40-40 days though.

Let me make you an offer once I get Kerryon and Michel. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

im pretty sure my trading privileges have been revoked so dont bother.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Your trade probably went thru because I know mines and lesters was already vetoed by this time. I would be laughing if it didnt cause you fucks deserve it, especially NWO , but i'm gonna send out a couple more for Bell before I just stand pat. I should probably wait until the NFL trade deadline tho. In case he does go to the Eagles or some other team.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Your trade probably went thru because I know mines and lesters was already vetoed by this time. I would be laughing if it didnt cause you fucks deserve it, especially NWO , but i'm gonna send out a couple more for Bell before I just stand pat. I should probably wait until the NFL trade deadline tho. In case he does go to the Eagles or some other team.

It's just been over 24 hours is all. Yahoo keeps time weirdly.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

I feel good about my squad this weekend...if I could ever get some defensive help that would be nice. But Inglorious and his A+ squad been piling up W’s so i could easily take that L. You guys should be cool

Post Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:10 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If for some reason I happen to lose to Moe this weekend, feel free to rape and pillage my team.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:37 am 

Cash on hand:

If for some reason I happen to lose to Moe this weekend, feel free to rape and pillage my team.

should be another fun week. i hope you lose now.

P.S. I think Kamara is going to have a MONSTER game at Baltimore.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:07 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I look forward to getting Kamara back from you at some point.

Because I like you, you should strongly consider injecting either John Ross or Anthony Miller into your lineup this week, and maybe sit Crowell. Minny has only given up ONE rushing TD this year. I don't think Crow is going to be the guy to break that.

I think both have the potential to go off in their respective matchups. If I had room on my bench, I'd have them there.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:14 am 

Cash on hand:

Because I like you, you should strongly consider injecting either John Ross or Anthony Miller into your lineup this week, and maybe sit Crowell. Minny has only given up ONE rushing TD this year. I don't think Crow is going to be the guy to break that.

I think both have the potential to go off in their respective matchups. If I had room on my bench, I'd have them there.

no dont even make an offer. im not giving him up. especially after he goes off this weekend and leads me to a blowout win.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:30 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

no dont even make an offer. im not giving him up. especially after he goes off this weekend and leads me to a blowout win.

You should still sit Crowell.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:44 am 

Cash on hand:

playing Kearse over Crowell makes all the sense in the world and i strongly considered it. With Enunwa and Pryor out, and no strong TE option, and the strong possibility of the Jets being down big, early, and Rhodes shadowing Anderson, the potential is there for Kearse to get like 14 targets in this game. That would be a well thought out sound decision. and whenever i make those types of decisions they never work out. so im going with Crowell, against all odds. Plus he's been alternating between big games all season. this week he's due for the big one.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

playing Kearse over Crowell makes all the sense in the world and i strongly considered it. With Enunwa and Pryor out, and no strong TE option, and the strong possibility of the Jets being down big, early, and Rhodes shadowing Anderson, the potential is there for Kearse to get like 14 targets in this game. That would be a well thought out sound decision. and whenever i make those types of decisions they never work out. so im going with Crowell, against all odds. Plus he's been alternating between big games all season. this week he's due for the big one.

No he isn't. I mean, at the very least, I'd start Kearse over him, but, I fancy the other two WR's I mentioned much more.

That said, the Jets actually released Pryor today.

I hope Salary Kaep adjusts his roster before Sunday. Bernard is out and he doesn't have a kicker in there.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

No he isn't. I mean, at the very least, I'd start Kearse over him, but, I fancy the other two WR's I mentioned much more.

I hope Salary Kaep adjusts his roster before Sunday. Bernard is out and he doesn't have a kicker in there.

Ross is a bum and shouldnt be owned in any format. Miller is intriguing but alot more risky. Bears have alot of weapons higher in the pecking order.

im hoping Salary Kaep is just waiting until the last minute cause in reality he can afford to. Kicker always has plentiful options and he currently has one on his bench, though he clearly can get a better option. I picked up Myers to take away what i feel is his best option. same with Blount at RB. there's not much on the wire.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ross is a bum and shouldnt be owned in any format. Miller is intriguing but alot more risky. Bears have alot of weapons higher in the pecking order.

im hoping Salary Kaep is just waiting until the last minute cause in reality he can afford to. Kicker always has plentiful options and he currently has one on his bench, though he clearly can get a better option. I picked up Myers to take away what i feel is his best option. same with Blount at RB. there's not much on the wire.

Ross will score at least one long TD tomorrow. Belly dat.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Melvin Gordon questionable.

IN goes Ekeler...

Post Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

The Papa Johns franchise firmly believes in the next man up, we will rally behind Nyheim hines as he gets this huge opportunity against the 5-1 Staffords. :boxer: :smile81: :pimp: We aint scared, we ready

Post Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:25 am 

Cash on hand:

Fuckin bitch ass london trip dehydrating and injuring my best player. Fuck london

Post Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:51 am 

Cash on hand:

Lol @ Ditka starting Snead and Godwin and Reed over Tyrell williams :kopfpatsch:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3974 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91 ... 159  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion