Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 92  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:46 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
similar to last season, only 4 of my original 16 picks remain on the team. :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:52 am 

Cash on hand:

Yea i kinda wish i didnt say shit and i bet this trade never would have gotten doen and Les wouldbstill be starting Carr/flacco lol. FF is not won by making your opponents stronger. Les has a formidable lineup now.

But both you and burr taking Ls this week :lol: :lol: :rofl: I cant wait, both of you will regret not allowing me to get Gurley !! :evil: :evil: Both of your seasons going down the drain!! I told yall you would be worse off after this shit and I meant that!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:55 am 

Cash on hand:

Ice id like to think this was the post that got Moes attention.

Moe must have accumulated all his accolades in some wheel chair league cause dude is ass at FF. i just scanned his roster and im in shock he hasnt pulled off a worthwhile trade for himself. plenty of people here can flip and mold that roster into a contender. I started to make an offer for Wentz but wont even bother.

or maybe it was both our posts.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:58 am 

Cash on hand:

and i still wouldve felt comfortable starting Carr/Flacco and Luck isnt a shoe in every week start for me. ive been going back and forth betwwen Luck at Jets or Carr home vs Raiders.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I have a real good chance to slide into 4th place after this week.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ya, but ya ass out there man. :lol: If you lose this week Burowz, your season is a wrap, mark my words.

Wrong. Last year, I was 1-4 in a 20 team league and then I won eight in a row and won the championship. And I did it with a very marginal team. I just hustled on the waiver wire.

You think I don't have a shot at winning when I have Watson, Gurley, and Kamara?

I pity the fool.

Not here you didnt, fuck your 20 man league.

Fuck that faggot Caleb!!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I have a real good chance to slide into 4th place after this week.

Thanos about to snap his finger and put your season on life support.

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Cook is a monster, hes gonna pop off any day now. And if he and hunt and mike davis go off, look out for Moe :smile81:

Cook is a calamity

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea i kinda wish i didnt say shit and i bet this trade never would have gotten doen and Les wouldbstill be starting Carr/flacco lol. FF is not won by making your opponents stronger. Les has a formidable lineup now.

But both you and burr taking Ls this week :lol: :lol: :rofl: I cant wait, both of you will regret not allowing me to get Gurley !! :evil: :evil: Both of your seasons going down the drain!! I told yall you would be worse off after this shit and I meant that!

I made both of your teams better. I'm a giver.

You're so vindictive. I like it. :happy-dancing:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

well my trade def. made you better. then i think you got raped by Ice after you raped Jermz boy.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

and i still wouldve felt comfortable starting Carr/Flacco and Luck isnt a shoe in every week start for me. ive been going back and forth betwwen Luck at Jets or Carr home vs Raiders.

Carr has had one good game all season. You're playing with fire.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

well my trade def. made you better. then i think you got raped by Ice after you raped Jermz boy.

Yes...I miss Golloday. I admit it. Hopefully Gabriel can be productive. But, at the end of the day, I have Gurley and Kamara. I have nothing to complain about. And I just got Jamaal Charles. Here's to hoping he takes over the lead role. lol

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ill shoot you Golladay back for kamara. They are both on Bye so it will not impact us and it gives your team a bit more balance. You cant really on Fuller and Gabriel. Think about it, no rush, no hurry, just let me know. Your boy Ice is ready to give back.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Carr has had one good game all season. You're playing with fire.

I was close to dropping Carr for Eli and playing him for tonight against Philly. but it might be raining and no Engram. conditions have to be optimal to really play Eli. and the saints dud really made me think twice as well. wouldnt be shocked to see him go for 320 and 3 tds though.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ill shoot you Golladay back for kamara. They are both on Bye so it will not impact us and it gives your team a bit more balance. You cant really on Fuller and Gabriel. Think about it, no rush, no hurry, just let me know. Your boy Ice is ready to give back.

Stop saying stupid shit.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm trying to package my wrs and mccoy, cook for a elite RB! Plus this gives me a better chance to trade 2 wrs for an elite one...Like maybe Gordon and Sheppard for someone like theilen or diggs....Or Thomas or Evans

Have some respect man I've been doing this longer than all of u here! I got 15 YRS in with this fantasy shit so fall back! I know wtf I'm doing....I'm killing in my money leagues this yr check my profile!!
U guys keep making fun of me,but it's a method to my madness man trust me

Cooper and julio always have 2 huge games a year...Once Gordon and Cooper have that big game I can trade them for a consistent more reliable wr or RB! Hunt plays every week my other RB can be the best matchup that's fine....

Ice I don't read all the posts here I'm to busy....I didn't know u were Papa John's but yes ur team is great to obviously....U,jermz, burrows and nwo are the best teams! Idk who nwo is either so u happy ice :hearty-laugh: ?

U didn't get my attention on any trade at all....I've been proposing trades all yr but I'm not gonna get robbed like u DUMMIES.... Trading gurley for ekler and yeldon is ridiculous... Fournette is soft?? He played 15 games last yr including the playoffs

But he's soft right :hearty-laugh:

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yo Moe stop disrespecting my trade. how exactly is it a dumb trade. i got a low end RB1, a high end RB2, and a solid flex play. all 3 players at a position i was severely lacking, and i didnt have to give up any WRs, which allowed me to swing you one of them to fix my other glaring issue at qb. and this.....

thats Yeldons FF pts this season. if he keeps that trajectory for the next 3 games, and Fournette is activated week 10, not having done a single thing all year up to tbat point, you think he's just gonna come in and take 80% of the snaps?? Shit, as bad as Bortles is, and as mediocre as the WRs are, and no TE, they're gonna need Yeldons pass catching desperately even if Fournette is their preferred runner. So at worst Yeldon gets downgraded to solid flex option and by that time either Ronald Jones or L. Bell will take over my RB2 slot. so riddle me on how its a bad trade.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The biggest threat to Fournette right now is Jamaal Charles.

Yeldon is going to get his no matter what.

But...if Jamaal starts playing his ass off???????

I'm just sayin'

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm trying to package my wrs and mccoy, cook for a elite RB! Plus this gives me a better chance to trade 2 wrs for an elite one..h:

that ain't never going to happen

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jags may want to experiment with some 2 Rb sets with Yeldon and Charles.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Have some respect man I've been doing this longer than all of u here! I got 15 YRS in with this fantasy shit so fall back! I know wtf I'm doing...:

cue violins...

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm willing to trade Cooper, Gordon,McCoy,and cook for a decent RB... Someone like mixon or ingram! My other wrs could go too in the right deal! I'm looking to upgrade at both the wr and RB position
Thielen,diggs,woods,I'm looking to package possibly 2 of my wrs to get one of these guys

Austin listen man....Yeldon has 2 more weeks! Fournette is a top 5 draft pick! U think the jags drafted him that high to split carries with s bum like Yeldon :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

If Yeldon was as great as the jags thought he would be than they wouldn't have drafted fournette in the first place....As soon as fournette comes back he's getting 25 touches! That's it man that's just wat it is

Ekler is 5'5 man....He's not gonna last! Guys like ekler and Yeldon don't last cuz there frail....Why u think burrowz traded them to u? If he thought these guys were really built to last he would have kept then

He kept jones and Drake cuz he knows wat they bring to the table....He's thinking big picture like I do in these leagues! This shit is a marathon u dummy not a Sprint....Guys like ekler and Yeldon are good in October but they don't last

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Burrowz is no dummy...He knows that in November and December jones and Drake will be getting all the touches! So that's why he gave u these bums....It's called selling high on ekler and Yeldon u dummy :hearty-laugh:

Something a dummy like u would know nothing about....It's the same thing any great fantasy manager does! I recently traded woods and Howard for kamara....And kupp and davonta Freeman for David Johnson

Now in this league I traded luck for Cooper.... Cooper has wr1 potential so it made sense for me cuz I have Wentz! All I need is another trade or 2 and for cook to wake up and I'm in serious business...

And all my wrs gives me depth on bye weeks that nobody else has....Wen all u guys are fuckrd up on byes and the waiver is naked wat u gonna do? Ur gonna lose that's wat....But me? I'll be fine....I have guys like enunwa and Westbrook who have guaranteed targets

Sheppard and Ridley have guaranteed targets cuz all the attention will always be on Julio and Odell! And Josh Gordon name is worth alot...So at some point I'll get a great player for him

So u guys can keep making fun of me and thinking I'm a dummy.... Burrowz ain't gonna rape me like he rapes u guys for backup RBS that will be hurt and finished I'm November :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Yeldon and ekler gonna do wat small frail RBS always do in the NFL....And that's get hurt! Doesn't take a crystal ball or a rocket scientist to figure it out....Lindsay is another one! Another 5'4 rb :hearty-laugh:

Ya wanna bet on these guys staying healthy fine be my guest

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I love reading Moe's rants.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

FF wouldnt be the same without Moe.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 92  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion