Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4062 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 163  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermz gtell your cousin/brother/yourself Mad Titans to put Alfred Morris in over Kenny Stills and that bum Tannehill against Chicago.

Breida is out, GB can be ran on. Morris will be a clear #1 back

Imma have a talk with him.

He just got a new job with an injection moulding company so his focus is split.

Although my additions have a combined record of 9-5, Ive been most disappointed with Titan. He's the youngest of the flock and had the first pick, he should have done better. But he started with that DJ pick, which turns out to have happened because he was at church and some kind of phone fuck up happened.This week is one of his superbowls though.

Keep dreaming tampon breath

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

I got so many clips i need to show you bro, hilarious shit. When you come to LA I got you on some tickets free of charge. That goes for all of you

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I got so many clips i need to show you bro, hilarious shit. When you come to LA I got you on some tickets free of charge. That goes for all of you

How generous

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:49 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
You go there free of charge, Ice gonna roast yo muthafuckin ass, dont fall for that trap. :lol:

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

I didn't want hunt or cook either TBH...But drafting 14 man I had no choice but to take 2 RBS in a row with how naked the position is! Never thought cook would be so hurt and shit the bed like this....And mahomes being so great has killed hunts value

Cook and hunt also can CATCH it so in a full point PPR LEAGUE they looked like great picks at 14 and 15! It's always easier to find WRS and survive....I picked up Ridley,and got Sheppard late! Picked up Enunwa who's a catch machine

I was praying to pick in the top 7 so I could get kamara, Barkley, Johnson,or ab! Picking last really sucked for me....But still I'm gonna battle and go hard cuz that's all I can do! But 3 wins where I picked and how my top picks have underperformed so far I love where I'm at

Hunt,cook,and McCoy can do so much better for me....Ridley probably has already peaked but will be solid the rest of the yr! Wentz will be great the rest of the yr to I believe...And engram will be back next week I'm assuming

Gordon will give me a few good games really soon I think to....

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You go there free of charge, Ice gonna roast yo muthafuckin ass, dont fall for that trap. :lol:

I think you underestimate my wit and my ability to comport myself in any situation. I am a master debater in addition to being a master masturbator.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
I didn't want hunt or cook either TBH...But drafting 14 man I had no choice but to take 2 RBS in a row with how naked the position is! Never thought cook would be so hurt and shit the bed like this....And mahomes being so great has killed hunts value

Cook and hunt also can CATCH it so in a full point PPR LEAGUE they looked like great picks at 14 and 15! It's always easier to find WRS and survive....I picked up Ridley,and got Sheppard late! Picked up Enunwa who's a catch machine

I was praying to pick in the top 7 so I could get kamara, Barkley, Johnson,or ab! Picking last really sucked for me....But still I'm gonna battle and go hard cuz that's all I can do! But 3 wins where I picked and how my top picks have underperformed so far I love where I'm at

Hunt,cook,and McCoy can do so much better for me....Ridley probably has already peaked but will be solid the rest of the yr! Wentz will be great the rest of the yr to I believe...And engram will be back next week I'm assuming

yea Ridley/Sheppard/Enunwa were all good saavy pick ups, but most effective when supplementing an already good team, which you dont have. at least Sheppard and Ridley combined to butt fuck me for one of your wins. you need to make a move or pray for some luck.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

if i lose to this mofo with bitch ass Russell Wilson.... :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

yea Ridley/Sheppard/Enunwa were all good saavy pick ups, but most effective when supplementing an already good team, which you dont have. at least Sheppard and Ridley combined to butt fuck me for one of your wins. you need to make a move or pray for some luck.

How many of these woe is me, i picked last but im still smart posts are you gonna make?! This has to be like the 3rd or 4th one of you saying the same shit dam lol.

Stop with the excuses, there were plenty of good players, you coukd have had Gordon and Mixon, Gordon and Michael Thomas, etc. All your fuck up picks had warning signs. Hunt was a good pick, i was a bit concerned because of Mahomes and we wouldnt know how he would look, if you wanna keep crying about Hunt trade him to me i will gladly take him. Cook was already coming off an injury and had Murray behind him. Shady in the 3rd? Cmon bro, Denvers defense in the 8th round lol stop crying about the first two rounds, you fucked up after that as well. Rashaad penny?! Why would any smart player want anything to do with Seattles running game?!

Two high profile QBs I can go on and on. Yes you have made some good moves along the way to, but stop crying son, learn and understand value and make a trade or two and get youre season right. You could have been flipped Cook /Hunt and Shady but your unrealistic in your offers and you are not trying hard enough or you are just sticking with them so you can look like a genius when they do good finally or cone with an excuse when they ultimately fail. Either way stop crying and man up.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lester is starting flacco and carr, why dont you try and send him Luck or Wentz for something, not Mccaffrey or nothing baffoon like you tend to do. But package them , shit like that is what you need to be doing instead of whining about hunt and cook

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

How many of these woe is me, i picked last but im still smart posts are you gonna make?! This has to be like the 3rd or 4th one of you saying the same shit dam lol.

Stop with the excuses, there were plenty of good players, you coukd have had Gordon and Mixon, Gordon and Michael Thomas, etc. All your fuck up picks had warning signs. Hunt was a good pick, i was a bit concerned because of Mahomes and we wouldnt know how he would look, if you wanna keep crying about Hunt trade him to me i will gladly take him. Cook was already coming off an injury and had Murray behind him. Shady in the 3rd? Cmon bro, Denvers defense in the 8th round lol stop crying about the first two rounds, you fucked up after that as well. Rashaad penny?! Why would any smart player want anything to do with Seattles running game?!

Two high profile QBs I can go on and on. Yes you have made some good moves along the way to, but stop crying son, learn and understand value and make a trade or two and get youre season right. You could have been flipped Cook /Hunt and Shady but your unrealistic in your offers and you are not trying hard enough or you are just sticking with them so you can look like a genius when they do good finally or cone with an excuse when they ultimately fail. Either way stop crying and man up.

Christ...he drafted Denver's D in the 8th round?

Hell...it was probably a stretch for ME to draft the Rams D in the 8th round but I was like fuck it since we had 14 teams. I didn't know how half these fools were going to draft so I kind of changed how I drafted a bit.

Let the record show that Moe could've had Ekeler, Crowell, Drake, Yeldon all at reasonable prices during the past few weeks but was too stubborn. Now...I flipped some of those guys for Todd Gurley.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

:lol: :lol:

That game should come down to the wire...i favor you tho. But if he throws a TE in there, lookout lol

I dont want to jinx it but Moe taking a guaranteed much needed ass whoopin for all that talk he was doing when he was 3-1 :smile81: :boxer: :smile81:

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lester is starting flacco and carr, why dont you try and send him Luck or Wentz for something, not Mccaffrey or nothing baffoon like you tend to do. But package them , shit like that is what you need to be doing instead of whining about hunt and cook

Moe should've been trying to shop Luck or Wentz packaged with some WR's to try and help his RB problem. I mean, I tried to help his ass at one point but some people you just can't reach.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm proud of Lester for starting all of his new RB's. May you have a fruitful rape this week.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

this fool needs to drop one of his scrubby bench guys and get a TE. i know he's not going TE-less cause he thinks he has untouchable bench gold.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

this fool needs to drop one of his scrubby bench guys and get a TE. i know he's not going TE-less cause he thinks he has untouchable bench gold.

Who are you talking about?

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm proud of Lester for starting all of his new RB's. May you have a fruitful rape this week.

i hope so. at this point im playing the match ups with Cooper/Funchess/Ekeler. Carolina on the road vs Washington with 2 good CBs. dont like funchess there.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

my opponent.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:11 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

my opponent.

I offered him some TE help today...for Clement, as we all know I could use a RB. He dont need the man, but he said no. So....

...can I watch?? Will you let me watch you rape him?

Imma be like that inbred motherfucker watchin Ving Rhames get fucked in the ass from Pulp Fiction.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

my opponent.

He picked up Vanett which I'm sure you already know by now

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

my opponent.

I offered him some TE help today...for Clement, as we all know I could use a RB. He dont need the man, but he said no. So....

Imma be like that inbred motherfucker watchin Ving Rhames get fucked in the ass from Pulp Fiction.

Oh really now?

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:16 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

my opponent.

Oh really now?

I dont need to tell you to go fuck yourself.....do I? I mean, you know the way? Right??

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Burrowz ur offering me bums for Gordon....I told u I would do Gordon for Drake that's a fair deal! The guy who gave u gurley for all those backup RBS is a Fucking dummy....Just cuz u Trading these other guys for cmc and gurley Doesn't mean I have to be a dumass to

Drafting Thomas was scary cuz Brees looked horrible last yr.... Kamara and Ingram both killed and had 1500 yds from scrimmage! I offered dudes Josh Gordon for mark Ingram,Drake,RBS like that but nobody will trade with me so wat can I do burrows?

Yeldon is gonna be worthless by week 7 or 8 wen fournette is back to full health! I'm supposed to give u my best players for ekler and YELDON? :hearty-laugh:

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:26 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burrowz ur offering me bums for Gordon....I told u I would do Gordon for Drake that's a fair deal! The guy who gave u gurley for all those backup RBS is a Fucking dummy....Just cuz u Trading these other guys for cmc and gurley Doesn't mean I have to be a dumass to

Drafting Thomas was scary cuz Brees looked horrible last yr.... Kamara and Ingram both killed and had 1500 yds from scrimmage! I offered dudes Josh Gordon for mark Ingram,Drake,RBS like that but nobody will trade with me so wat can I do burrows?

Yeldon is gonna be worthless by week 7 or 8 wen fournette is back to full health! I'm supposed to give u my best players for ekler and YELDON? :hearty-laugh:

You shouldnt be surprised moe. Burowz has been up to these shenanigans all fuckin season.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4062 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 163  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion